• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True story: Tickling in MI (sadira, kitten and TF4F)

ticklkitten

2nd Level Violet Feather
Ok, this is the first two hours of my tickling vacation this past week. I hope you all like it and if I get a good response I may tell a little bit more (like tickling awakenings!) This is posted with permission from both parties who were involved in this playdate. And I would love to hear your opinions, criticism is fun but keep it constructive please. I learn from your opinions though!

It all began with a tentative internet friendship. We were two girls with a couple of mutual friends and a serious love for tickling. We didn’t have a lot of experience with tickling/being tickled by other girls but hey, we have always considered ourselves equal opportunity so why not? So our friendship flourished after a few chats and then we nervously made arrangements to meet in person. Sadira had male friend coming in from out of town so that made perfect sense to meet personally with three people. Oh what fun!!

I left work at eleven at night on Tuesday. It was cold and icy outside as a cautiously made my way into her neighborhood which was unfamiliar to me. I followed her excellent directions and when the large house loomed into view I noticed two faces peering out the window. I smile to myself and know right away, this is it. I pull into the driveway as if I have been visiting for years and I can tell this is going to be perfect fun. Ticklingfeet4fun (TF4F) runs out the doorway and greets me in the highway with a huge hug. I look into Sadira’s eyes as I climb the steps and she has a devilish twinkle in her eyes and if she was nervous, it didn’t show. We gave each other a warm hug and I unloaded my stuff following a brief tour of the house. Our connection with instant and obvious, the nervousness had dissolved. A light dinner soon followed and immediately following us clearing our plates TF4F was already rummaging through his toolbox. Sadira and I launched ourselves upon it like kids in a candy store! Toothbrushes, plastic forks, feathers, Hummingbird flosser and (gasp)… a Sonicare. This was a tool I had only heard rumors about but was anxious to try. As I was still shuffling through the bag I was grabbed from behind. I laughed as I tried to whirl and it was too late! I wasn’t even sure who had my arms pinned and my socks removed but I began to scream as someone began to viciously attack my tickling deprived body! I have never felt such torture and pleasure combined ever in my life!!! I was gasped and screaming begging, “please you guys, please stop, please stop!” I didn’t know who was doing what until I felt TF4F’s teeth upon my toes. Now, no one has ever nibbled my toes and it was so intense! My feet are so sensitive and one cannot even draw a finger up them without my foot jerking as far up to my chest as possible. But no, he was merciless, his teeth scraped the undersides of the toes and nibbled gently at my arch and heels. I bucked at thrashed and found out that Sadira is an equally devilish tickler, she was laughing and madly giggling while she had my wrists pinned down and simultaneously attacked my armpits. “Oh my God!!!!” I scream and plead and beg but these two are merciless. I finally manage to get to look behind me and I spot a bare, petite and oh so delectable foot of my female ler. I smile and wriggle loose an arm and quickly spider my long, bright red nails across her tender sole. Her toes are like grapes, round and sooo cute!

Sadira goes nuts at my unexpected attack. She whirls off of my body and that only leaves her very vulnerable to TF4F and I. Her eyes widen and she realizes that we are headed for her. She keeps backing up across the floor and ends up unable to go anywhere but against the couch. Perfect. I grab an ankle firmly and TF4F grabs a foot firmly and I give her the treatment of my talented long fingers while TF4F nibbles and scrapes his teeth across her soles. She is screaming at this time and laughing so hard that noise doesn’t even come out half of the time. She in the meantime is trying to reach my but I deftly stay out of her grasp. And then I lean down and her eyes widen in horror as I draw my mouth closer to her toes. I lightly flick a toe with my tongue and the unexpected feminine touch draws wild laughter out of her. I watch TF4F and pay attention to his technique and then vary it slightly to match my own level of play. At this point I think she is going to lose her mind with wild laughter and she finally manages to grasp a foot of mine at a moment when I’m not paying close enough attention to the position of my body. I hear an electric buzzing and I’m imagining I can handle any electric toothbrush. Wow, I didn’t realize the power of the Sonicare. The second those vibrating bristles brush against my toes I’m out of control and trying to maintain my maintenance of the tickling of her feet. I give up on nibbling so instead bring my body to hold her leg down and use both hands to tickle her sole mercilessly. My nails find every crevice of her toes and the Sonicare works it’s way underneath my foot and between my toes. Us two incredibly sensitive ladies are embraced in a tickle war like none other! And then my worst nightmare and greatest fantasy comes true. TF4F turns to nibbling my toes and I writhe and scream about this while Sadira firmly holds my hand and slides the Sonicare up the length of my pant leg. I begin to plead and beg, “please, oh no, you don’t, you don’t, you better not, oh no!” I know where they are heading, and I wait in horror. I’m so ticklish, the tool running up my leg has me screaming uncontrollably and I begin to writhe and squirming while laughing in a way that can only be described as talking in tongues as they ticklers work up to my weak spot. The backs of my knees. As soon as Sadira reaches that weakness of my she struggles to hold my leg down while I go completely ballistic.

While Sadira tortures me in my most ticklish of spots TF4F sits on top of my and holds my wrists back while attacking my underarms ferociously. TF4F is unfortunately not ticklish but the three of us roll around on the floor laughing delightfully and all enjoying ourselves immensely. Laughter and screaming begging fill the house. I have tears flowing down my face at this moment and at the exact moment when I am sure I will have to starting worrying about urinating myself, they both roll off me giggling almost as fiercely as I am. I sit up a little dizzy and definitely euphoric. And going through my mind is the thought… “I’ve only been here two hours and I’m supposed to be here for three days??”

Last edited:
WELL DONE KITTEN!

I'm so glad you enjoyed yourself and I would just love to hear the rest.

Hey, I will love to tell some more. I am so glad you guys have liked it.

Nice job ticklekitten...
Please tell more...
I know many folks here would be interested in your "Wake UP" ticklings...oh is that fun :)

I am glad you 3 had a great time...a Real life tickling is the only way to go!!!

Tickle On,

Let me tell you that it was so much fun tickling those ladies. I will be interested to see what else kitten remembers. I am amazed that while she was being tickled that she could be so accurate. I am impressed. Kitten my only regret is not tying you up like I did to Sadira. But I know we are going to have our opportunities down the road. Lots of fun Kitten. Keep writing girl. You did great here. Everyone else please let's hear you comments. She I am sure has more great stories.:)

This sounded quite like the greatest time any people can have with each other! To dear Kitten, I am wondering if you are sure you didn't have a near orgasmic experience? I am so jealous that I can't really get to experience such an event as you three have! To me, it sounds even better than heaven!!:D And to think that the "Powers That Be" would rather have us fighting with and hating each other. If more and more people had the experience that you three had this past week, we would not have A QUARTER of the problems and diseases we have today!! Kitten, please tell more details, and to all TMF members, let's make it a point that all of us can be this fortunate...

Just my two cents.

I said to Sadira before I left that I felt like the luckiest man on the face of this earth(Lou Gehrig-July 4th,1939). I thank them for the Heaven that she and Kitten brought me over the week I was there. I love them for the time I had with them and would never change a thing about the GREAT times we spent together.

Bravo my friend. YOu are definitely one of the luckiest men I know.
Kitten is one of the sweetest Angels I know and Sadira sounds equally as fun. You da man. :bowing:

Thanks so much for sharing your experience here, Kitten. :D
And do tell us more. :D

fitnesstickle said:
Bravo my friend. YOu are definitely one of the luckiest men I know.
Kitten is one of the sweetest Angels I know and Sadira sounds equally as fun. You da man. :bowing:
They are both Angels. They are lovely ladies and to those who are going to be at MTP will know just how lucky I really was to be around those ladies. They made my trip to Michigan a wonderful never to forget experience. They are among the classiest ladies I have ever been around.:) I am very Lucky indeed. Ladies thank you for the memories.:bouncybou :twohugs: :couch: :Kiss2: :Kiss2:

New Guy Likes Girl!

Hi im Wickerman and im pleased to meet you. I hope you dont mind but after reading your account I took the liberty of seeing if your photo was in the photos section. Well it was and let me say..YOWZA!!! You are one hot mama all due respect! To tickle you as your 2 friends did would be a dream come true for a guy like me or any guy for that matter. You said you would go into further detail if you got positive reviews, well I guess the people have spoken! I wonder if you could possibly go into more detail as to the tickling of your feet when they were using their fingers and what you were wearing at the time (unless I missed that part). Thats the only thing I could suggest to add to your story. Well im new here but if you would like to be friends I would consider it an honor and you seem as intelligent as you are beautiful(which is saying a lot!);)

Hey Wickerman, I am extremely flattered by your comments and you definitely make me blush! And for the record, I can never have too many friends. I should have some extra time before the end of the week to get an another installment of this trip written. I love the aspect of "real life" to it that is imcomparable to fantasy. I'll keep them coming... I had plenty of fun over three days!

I'm so sad that I missed out on this great time. Why did I have to be sick!?!? Well I'm looking forward to reading some more of your story.

ticklkitten said:
Hey Wickerman, I am extremely flattered by your comments and you definitely make me blush! And for the record, I can never have too many friends. I should have some extra time before the end of the week to get an another installment of this trip written. I love the aspect of "real life" to it that is imcomparable to fantasy. I'll keep them coming... I had plenty of fun over three days!
I agree completely. It was a lot of fun over those three days you and I were together. I think Sadira and I had a tremendous time and I know that I would do it again.:D

TERRIFIC! Exciting stuff!

I'd love to read more about this three-day event. I'm just green with envy because I didn't get to come.

Well sole seeker I have to say it was fun. I will let Kitten finish her story when she can. But I had a great time with to absolutely beautiful and ticklish ladies.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back