• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

true story, i give lessons on how to make this happen as well.......

chode

4th Level Red Feather
Well, once again, fishing in the personals web sites has become a gold mine for me and my tickling desires. I met a great looking blonde, 5-6, 130, great legs, over all nice tight little body. We met at a local park , neutral ground where i walk my dog. We hit it off and she came by my place that evening to watch the movie "saw." Which was pretty good i might add. After the movie we got more cozy. She knew about my foot fetish and tickling fetish, so that made it so much more easy to hang out, no fleeting glimpses of feet or tickles that would be unwanted. She was totaly in to the idea and thought it was hot. Dtrell WOULD TELL YOU I WOULDNT MATTER WHAT I WAS INTO, THEY WOULD DO ANYTHING I LIKED ANYWAYS. So this ones for you buddy, ill send you pictures! Ha. So anyways, i give her a foot massage that turns into some tickling, she is getting turned on by the whole ordeal, so we go to my bedroom. In there we roll around and i tickle her all over, finaly peeling off her footies i am rewarded with the tinies softest litte feet. They are hot, and i comence to tickle, suck and nibble them, she went nuts. But at the same time she was loving every second. This 10 minutes of tickling led to other happy times in my room and now we are planning our next tickling.

What do you put in your personals?

Just wondering.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back