• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hoping for a response

Anna Donnison

1st Level Red Feather
Having had a few duds, we hope this story is surplus to requirement. PLease reply!

Ever had that day when nothing goes right? The day when all the separate bad things combined to make one awesome bad day? But wait that would never happen! Well, nyet. The head cheerleader made her way to the gymnasium. She needed to practice her moves. Her co captain was also practicing. No love existed between this two in spite of our head cheerleader's many attempts. This galled our newly made senior. At 18, she was a honor student, head cheerleader and a teen idol for her work as a superhero. And always she thrived on making friends around the world. She was determined that this year the rivalry between them would end. "Bonnie, let's stop fighting! I mean we are the head cheerleaders who could stop us? And since the big game is tomorrow, please let's be friends if not for ourselves but for the crowd?" tentativily requested our heroine. TO her surprise, Bonnie smiled and wrapped her arms around her. "Of course, Kim. I would be thrilled with that. Would you like some of my special mineral water? I always drink some before a big game!" giggled Bonnie. Ordinarily Kim Possible would have been suspicious but this was so wonderful to have made up with Bonnie, she took 2 sips. "Thanks, Bonnie. That's so cool of you!" Kim thanked Bonnie and an another hug ensued. Suddenly a voice from above boomed "Mind if I interrupted Kimmy?" Shego, Kim's greatest enemy was now trying to thrash her and the usual fight began. "Bonnie, run!" yelled Kim. But whether Bonnie escpaed, Kim did not know. Because her body suddenly got weaker and she declined rapidly. Shego waited until a confused Kim was teetering and then casual pushed her over gently. Shego grabbed Kim and was out the window when another familiar voice rung out "KP? You'll never believe what happened! KP?" yelled Kim's sidekick and best friend Ron Stoppable. Kim awoke later in some warehouse. ANd to her surprise her cheerleading out fit had been removed and she was as bare as the day she was born. And smirked above her was Shego. KIm anger rose. "YOu crazy psycho! You better give me back my clothes right now, or I will really give me a beating! You hear you stupid cow!" shouted Kim. "Tsk, tsk. Temper, temper, Kimmy? What are you angry about? Your flabby stomach?" sneered Shego as her left middle finger stroked KIm's belly button. "WHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHSTAHAHAHAHAHAHAPBITAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!" howled Kim. "Why don't tell me the 'mighty' Kim Possible is TICKLISH!?" taunted Shego. Kim's eys flashed with hatred. "Baby, can I have my turn?" asked a mysterious female voice. "Of course, angel!" replie SHego. As the two become involved in a steamy kiss, a brown haired girl was revealed. ANd Kim knew this pretty born haired girl very well. "Bonnie?" gasped Kim and suddenly it all made sense. "Yes, Kimmy, my Bonnie!" laughed Shego. The years of unanimosity and anger and Bonnie was Shego's girlfriend. Bonnie had probably given lots of information to Shego and she had put knokc out tablets in the water she gave Kim. "Bonnie you bitHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAH!" roared Kim. Shego had taken to tickling her very sensitive soles. "DOn't upset my girl!" yelled Shego. Shego stopped and Bonnie still in her Cheerleader outfit straddled Kimand dug into her armpits. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHABONNIEHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA!" shrieked a highly ticklish Kim Possible. It was obvious Bonnie wasn't wearing any underpants, probably for Shego's benefit. AS Bonnie's long fingernails dug into her, Kim felt herself shaking. But the laughter keep coming as Bonnie kept tickling. Suddenly Bonnie moaned as Shego's lips kiss her private part from behind. She accentuated Kim's torture my tickling ehr ribcage as well. "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" were the loud noises erputing from within the vocal chords of one Kimberly Ann Possible. But while the tickling was showing no sign of diminishing and was not one of mercy, a greater torutre was the pleasure she was denied. Only in her most erotic dream would Kim ever find herself with her two sexiest foes.
The End
Love,
Anna and Heather

very nice you two........i always have watched that cartoon.......but now you give me a better perspective of how to watch it......thanks:devil:

"Hmmm very good stuff, Anna. Lookin forward to more!"

Best chance to get more....

Love, Heather and Anna

Thank you to LadyCat53081, thewindowguy64 and PrincessAshley for your kind comments! And perhaps you are forgetting someone SuperTicklishGuy?
Love,
Anna and Heather

Great story!! My only complaint... ... ... I would have liked to have seen the tickling go on for a longer time.

Nice job you two.

People just love "KIIIMMM POSSIBLE, WHENEVER YOU NEED ME, CALL ME IF YOU WANT TO REACH ME! And now the thank you to
LadyCat53081, ctft2001 and tower98 for thanking us personally. To kis123, thewindowguy64 and PrincessAshley thanks for the compliments. And SuperTicklishGuy, please thank Heather for writing this!!!!!! (Well I (Heather) like a little compliment!) Love you baby, love you too....

Kim was still breathing heavy. Her torture had gone for how long she didn't know. But finally it had ended. However she saw to her horror, a bottom half naked Bonnie wearing only her cheerleader top carrying a naked girl with Shego towards Kim. A greater shock arose when she realised it was her best female friend Monique! "Well Kimmy, choice time!" mocked the insidious Shego. "Pick KIm!" laughed Bonnie. Who shall be chosen? Find out soon!
Love,
Anna and Heather

Welcome Back!
"Well Kimmy, what'll be it be!" replied the grinning Shego. "Bonnie, she's just using you!" replied Kim, hoping to split the dangerous duo. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" howled the ticklish teen superhero as her sides were mercilessly massaged. "Watch it Kimmy!" angrily responded Shego. Bonnie rolled her eyes, "Poor Kim, she's jealous CAUSE I have the beautiful girl and she's being tortured!" gloated the brown haired terror. "Then how come you aren't wearing pants and Shego...." But before Kim could finish Shego was as nude as she was. Bonnie grinned, kissed Shego and then removed her top and bra. Despite herself, Kim's breasts became very hard."I think Kimmy likes girls more than she reveals!" taunted Shego. "What about Josh? And Tagashi? You came on to both of them!" yelled Kim at Bonnie. Bonnie smirked. "Can't have my sexuality splashed all over school or nobody would like me! Besides our re;lationship is our secret!" replied Bonnie. "Besides I'm her only love!" answered Shego. "Yes, miss!" giggled Bonnie. ANd another long passioante kiss ensued.
Sorry problem!
Love,
Anna and Heather

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back