• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickle The Hell Out Of USATKLR Thread!

GIGGLES32

1st Level Yellow Feather
Come on all you girls out there it is time for us to get our hands on one of these Ticklish Guys and I am choosing my Big Brother USATKLR to be the Victim! ;) He is always tickling us so it is our turn to tickle him back and make him laugh his buns off! Giggle! :woot: I am sure between all of us we can get him real good! ;)

Let's get him girls! :woot:

OOOHHH USATKLR!!! Where are you? Come out from hiding I have a little surprise for you! :woot:

natural tickler said:
poor giggles, so you figure its time to get the guys back now hmm?

I know it is a great idea. I am sure the girls wil agree with me too! I and if your not carefull you will be next! :woot:

ooooooooooooooooh I'm really scared, giggles:rolleyes:

to quote Scar from the Lion King, "I'm quivering with fear!!!! ":p :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh:

OOOHHH I'll get you my pretty! When you least expect it! HEE HEE HEE!

You are a lucky guy USATKLR you should come out and let the girls have some fun. :D

Cute idea Annette! Now where did he go?

XOXO

natural tickler said:
I would be scared if I was ticklish, which I'm not anyway:rolleyes: :p

Well in the case that you are not ticklish then we shall have to torture you another way.

HHHMMM! Maybe just maybe no tickling any female for a week! The girls will be inches from your fingers! Giggle! :woot:

steph said:
Cute idea Annette! Now where did he go?

XOXO

Glad you agree steph! I hope he comes out of hiding soon! :woot:

Anyone else going to join steph and I?

OOOHHH! USATKLR! Are you just being shy? You are missing out on all the surprises that I have planned for you! Giggle! :woot:

kurchatovium said:
I think you scared him off. LOL ;) :D

OH NO SHE DIDNT !!!! HEY SIS IM BAACK, AND WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY SURPRIZES AND WHAT DO YOU AND STEPH HAVE IN STORE?:eek: :scared:

AND HOW MANY OTHERS ARE COMING?

GIGGLE! GIGGLE! Come here you! Closer! Closer! Now turn around you have something on you! Giggle!

*Grabs your hands and ties them up so fast you have no idea what to think ... trips you and ties your hands to the bed over your head. manages ... but barely! Then ties each foot to each side of the bed ... before you know it because it happens so fast ... you are tied up to the bed and I am standing there giggling watching you squirm!* :woot:

Ladies I got him! Let's get him! :woot:

*squirming in the straps

HEY WAIT A MINUTE, HOW MANY LADIES ARE THERE?

HHHMMM?!?! *Blindfolds you* So the suspense will be even greater! Giggle! :woot:

* struggles some more

UMM SIS, WHAT MADE YOU DO THIS?

*trying to peek through blindfold

Because you deserve it! Giggle! In a good way! Since you are such a wonderful Big Brother to me and I love you! OOOHHH! and your so ticklish too! :woot:

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back