• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

WWE Chisty Hemme

todd30

TMF Expert
"Not really that ticklish" was her quote this morning on the Howard Stern Radio Show.
After she got into a school girl outfit and was spanked by Howard the guys on the show wanted Howard to put her in the "Tickle Chair"
Howard: "I heard that your ticklish"
Christy: "Acutally I'm not really that ticklish, I just giggle alot anyway naturely"(sp)
So she was this close to getting strapped into the tickle chair, but no cigar!
go to www.howardstern.com to see a photo of her in her school girl outfit.
Hot!!!

I heard her say somewhere that her feet were really ticklish. guess shes a liar. :(

Maybe not...

Don't forget that just because she say it doesn't mean it's true. besides that guy came in an said she claimed she hoped they wouldn't put her in the chair.

She looked like a fun guest so she should be back. I hope she was just lying. She looks really ticklish.

Ticklish Knees

Christy did say her knees were ticklish this morning. She definitely seemed like a lot of fun. Its also a good sign Howard has not let tickling die on his show like I thought he might after he got the Robo-Spanker. He's had some great tickling episodes lately including the hostess from Lingo (can't wait til that's on E!) and Crystal Klein who Howard tickled while she was playing the piano. It seems like Howard's crew is really pushing the tickling opportunites as much as Howard which is hopefully a positive sign.

Amish Tickler-
I was very disppointed with your picture in the Member Photos section. When I saw your name I quickly clicked on it, expecting to see a heavily bearded man in full Amish regalia tickle torturing some maiden in a wooden stockade from the old days.
But instead, I found out that Amish people look like everybody else. What a dissapointment!

If you go back in the archives on this very site, there's a post where Christy admits to having extremey ticklish feet. Of course, I suppose the poster could have faked the info. Who the heck knows? :p

On 11-22-04, Xavier69 posted:

Hey everybody i sent an email to christy and i asked her if she was ticklish and if so where and this is what she said:

Hi!
thanks for your votes in the contest its good to know that i have fans so soon. But am I ticklish.... I'm very ticklish especially my feet they are they worst it tickles when anything touches them.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
So what do you all think? Assuming Christy really said the above, was she fibbing to Howard? Unfortunately Howard isn't as passionate about tickling as we are I don't think, or he would've challenged Christy to get in the chair and prove she wasn't ticklish. Especially when someone from the show said she was hoping she wouldn't be put in it. And then if she WAS fibbing, she gets an extra severe tickling for lying to Howard :D

its a shame

Its a shame Christy was sent to SmackDown because now she can't be a part of any Snitsky foot fetish stuff...................:(

Giantfan said:
Its a shame Christy was sent to SmackDown because now she can't be a part of any Snitsky foot fetish stuff...................:(

Yeah, another brilliant idea, Vince! :jester:

Dammit! Why did she have to go to Smackdown!? Dammit! Why did Stacy have to go to Smackdown!? :rant:

Divas switch

Yeah I know! I was really disappointed when I learned that both Christy and Stacy got traded. Good to see Candice Michelle back, but I'm no fan of Torrie, who I think is overrated and overused compared to some of the others. Anyway, maybe the Maria thing with Snitsky will continue to develop. I really like Maria and the new girl Ashley too. In my perfect world they would have tickled Ashley as part of her "initiation" ceremony the past few weeks!

That's great if Snitsky tickles more Divas feet. Its just gross when he smells them though LOL. No offense to folks into that. :wavingguy

CaptainQuantum said:
On 11-22-04, Xavier69 posted:

Hey everybody i sent an email to christy and i asked her if she was ticklish and if so where and this is what she said:

Hi!
thanks for your votes in the contest its good to know that i have fans so soon. But am I ticklish.... I'm very ticklish especially my feet they are they worst it tickles when anything touches them.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
So what do you all think? Assuming Christy really said the above, was she fibbing to Howard? Unfortunately Howard isn't as passionate about tickling as we are I don't think, or he would've challenged Christy to get in the chair and prove she wasn't ticklish. Especially when someone from the show said she was hoping she wouldn't be put in it. And then if she WAS fibbing, she gets an extra severe tickling for lying to Howard :D

I think that this post was maybe a fib.....sometimes these emails are answered by not the celebrities whose sites they are, also this could have been a fib by the poster. How did Xavier email Christy Hemme? Does she have her own website, etc.

A real shame she was released from her contract recently. If WWE has a problem paying the salaries of the diva search winners, I wouldn't feel too comfortable if I were Ashley Massaro right now.

Giantfan said:

Yeah that's really dissapointing... *sigh*... :(

Last edited:
Here's a few more of Christy Hemme's great performance, and of course pretty nice sole shots included either... :bump:

Thanks for the pics, Dario. If only tickling was a part of those female wrestling matches. :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back