• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rumble Roses (Video Game for PS2)

HappyHands

TMF Novice
Just thought I'd let everyone know that aside from being a prety cool game (all women wrestlers) Rumble Roses also has an added feature. When you win the title with a wrestler you unlock her galery. Each gallery has sound/voice options, and each voice option has the sound of each wrestler being tickled.

Don't know if this is some how in a match you can unlock, maybe someone could help me on this one.

It's not really a match, but you can tickle each other during any match. You have to go to the corner and get the stick with the hand on it. Then use it and tickle your opponent. The voice overs are there just so you can hear what each wrestler sounds like.

Thanks

Do you know if the camrea ankle gives you a Close Up ? it's about time for gods sake.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back