• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kelly Ripa

dramaman

So, I'm home sick yesterday, and in my channel surfing, I come across Regis and Kelly. Not that I ever watch the show, but Kelly Ripa had these spaghetti strap heels on, which showed just about every inch of her cute, red-toe painted dainty little feet. They sit on those high stools, so her feet were arched, showing the heel and part of the sole. And the toes! OMG... Then, then, to make it worse, she laughed the best little laugh I have heard in a while... which made me think right away, o man, how much fun it would be to tickle those dainty little beauties. It was great! Anyone have any pics of Kelly. I NEVER woud have known unless I was sick.

Thank God for illness!!

Amazing...I was thinking just the other day of posting about Kelly Ripa. At my gym there are TV sets all over the place, and I wouldn't have known about Kelly otherwise. But...hell yeah, she's got absolutely gorgeous feet, and she's always wearing sexy shoes, wagging her feet at the ankles...great legs too, and a great laugh. Very easy to get hooked on her, when you can spend an hour a day checking out her feet...

Alright then. I'm on a mission. Gonna HAVE to find some pics of her lovely feet. Just for my sake. Glad to know I'm not the only one who has noticed those beautiful Treasure Troves of Kelly. Damn that husband of hers! haha

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back