• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tonight March 10

NewYorkJohn

TMF Poster
I have a date tonight, I'm taking this girl to dinner and then we're going to a motel. She says she is horribly ticklish, but won't tell me where. I told her I was going to tie her up and find out where she was most ticklish. She said bring it on. I'll post the results tomorrow.

DON'T JUST POST THE RESULTS!!!!!!!!

WE WANT A STROKE BY STROKE COMMENTARY; PAGES AND PAGES OF IT IN FACT!!!!

Last night

OK, we started kissing and touching, then I pinned her down and said it's time to tie you up. She smiled and said sure, but you'll never find my most ticklish spot. I slowly tied her to the bed spread eagle (after all her cloths were removed) I then took out my "tools" Tooth brush, Q-tips, feathers, plastic fork, and a vibrator. I laid them all out for her to see, she just smiled and said you'll never find it. I grinned and said we'll see we have all night . . . I started using fingers and started at her feet, toes, arches, ankles, calf's. She had very little re-action, but I was just getting started. I probed her knees and inner thighs next, again very little re-action. She then said are you done yet? I was getting a little frustrated, but continued on. I tried her sides, ribs and underarms, again she was holding out great. I tried her neck and ears next, still nothing. I took out a feather and tried all over again, and that's where I struck gold, as I was trying to tickle her inner thighs and knees with the feather I touched the back of her knee (I didn't even think of that spot) she moved her leg and giggled. I said aha I seem to have found something. The spot was behind her knees and near the bottom back of her of her thigh. As I slowly ran the feather back and forth on the back of her knees she began to laugh, then started pleading. I then took a shot and began to tickle the body parts that she held out on, and bingo! Once I got her laughing she couldn't stand it. She was ticklish everywhere (she was able to control herself until I hit the back of the knee) Now she was all mine, I started with her feet, using the plastic fork to tickle from the heels to the toes, she went ballistic, as I did that I continued to tickle behind her knees to keep her hysterical. I gave her a break because at this point I had been tickling her for 10 minuets. As she caught her breath I said so, you're not ticklish, and I'll never find your weak spot. She said ok, you found it now stop . . . please. I reminded her that she said she could handle anything I could dish out. It was time to resume the tickling. I ran a Q-tip across her tummy and into her belly button, she held out so I started on the back of her knees again and got her all ticklish again, I went back to the tummy, now she was laughing and begging. I moved up to her breasts, the under part of her breasts was very ticklish, and the Q-tip was the perfect tool. Up and down, and under her breasts I went, she began to buck and pull at her ties, to no avail. I climbed on top of her and began to kiss her, it was too hot and sexy to stop at that point so I had to untie her and began to make love to her, it was great sex. She said no one was able to ever get her to the point where she lost control, and she said it made it the best sex she's ever had. I guess I'll be tying her up on a regular basis. Hopefully more to come.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back