• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Nexus I: Krysta's Journey to the Stars..." (Sequel to Space Wars)

Ace Riley

TMF Master
Introduction:

I've tried for quite some time to locate the original author to this work of fiction I loved so much. I could never find him, and I hope in light of the almost 2 years since he last posted it, I'm hoping he would allow me the pleasure to release my inspiration for this current work. "Nexus: Krysta's Journey to the Stars..."

This is perhaps the second fic I have posted since I registered on this forum, indeed I never really took the time to write anything grand and instead have admired others for the last couple of years. Their work now increasingly sparse, I felt the need to fill the gap with my own work, and perhaps I could bring to life this work of fiction which has for some reason, vanished into the void.

The idea of using human bodies as energy has been used in such films as "The Matrix" before. However never with such a direct application. The idea of tickling being used to extract energy for such applications, as war, was shocking to me. And quite a unique look into the more twisted and deviant minds of science fiction.

This is less cyber-punkish than "The Matrix", although I can hopefully view authors such as BOFH for inspiration in trying to write a series which I hope I can make grander than in it's current incarnation. I have been known to be long-winded. So if this story isn't as quickly to the point and written as some of us wish it were, forgive me, but I felt the need to make something slightly more dramatic. I only hope I haven't lost that vision in making it so long.

...and now I present to you, the journey of a girl, which has only just begun, somewhere in the vastness of space...

------------------------------------

Almost a century had past, since the Laddrax forces moved into the Earth Solar system, and began a long fought battle in the emptiness of space. The Combined Earth Defence Force, along with the Solar Winds Planetary Coalition, fought a brave battle against the Laddrax's own main fleet, The 128th Assault and Tactical Recconesance Division. A force in the hundreds of thousands of destroyers and bombers.

Despite their number, the Laddrax forced fought a losing battle against the Earth nexus of defenses. Exploiting a clear weakness in the Laddrax shield technology with SWARM missile and interceptor bolt attacks, a method of firing weak missiles in salvo's of nearly 65 in number. With each individual fighters able to fire up to 8 of these without restocking. The Laddrax's strength in number was overshadowed by this oversight in research and development. Since the ratio of fighter performance was one Human Rapier class fighter, to almost eleven Laddrax Combine planes. Clearly an unacceptable gap in efficiency, a new force of shield technology would have to be discovered if the war against Earth was to be won.

Unfortunately, so far from home, their main method of energy, Psionic Crystals. Were only to be found within the rings of Jupiter, the second most defended planet in the Earth Solar system. And a long fight for these energy crystals would only weaken their position in their quest for their main objective: Earth.

Despite this, the RnD division (Research and Development), of the ATRD, discovered a fact in most humans that they didn't notice before. While human emotion was still something rather different than most species that the Laddrax have encountered before, it didn't take much testing to discover a form of emotion that used a strange amount of human energy, and which didn't seem to fit any particular service: "Laughter". It was an amazing waste of energy in the body, as beyond social uses, had no positive reaction on the body except for a particular form of hormone within the nerve centers of the Human brain. This is where a breakthrough was discovered.

Harnessing the electrical pathways of these nerve centers had enough power to become a viable source of energy. Unfortunately, it required quite an instance of laughter in order for this to result, as only the beginning of a laugh could possibly cause enough of an instance to be useful. This is where much testing had been done, and in the end, the Laddrax had found the act of "Tickling" to be an incredibly effective way of producing this reaction. And that is where the Human Defence Force's fate was sealed.

The Laddrax's tactics changed from an Assault mode, to that of Guerilla Tactics, keeping splinter groups of fighters within asteroid belts, electrical anomalies and gases to ambush and capture human pilots and transports. Kidnapping and sorting out the different levels of ticklishness in the humans to suit their needs. From energy shield deployment, to weapons power generation. Later technology even managed to focus such a concentrated amount of tickling on the human female body as to power the engines of capital class ships. Human Males produced energy when tickled, but not enough to power anything past weapons systems. Only Females were required, as they seemed to be more susceptible to the tickling by the most part, and could be bred more easily by the Laddrax, and trained from infancy to become perfect batteries. And soon the Laddrax forces had enough energy and power to develop new forms of weaponry and shield technology, forcing the Human forces to retreat back from Jupiter to their Homeworld, Earth. And hopefully find a way to counter-attack the Laddrax forces, and take back their solar system, one planet at a time.

It is almost the turn of the century. And for the last 20 years, the Laddrax have held their ground firmly within the atmospheres of Jupiter, making it into a permanent base of operations, and firmly keeping the solar system border worlds and Earth apart. The Solar Winds Coalition and Earth Defence force have been severed for quite some time. But despite this, life on Earth seemed to go on as normal. Protected by the myriad of Battleships and sattelites, and the feared "Star Killer" on the moon, which the Laddrax have never been able to conquer.

For now, things seemed to slowdown to a peaceful halt. But neither side ever knew when the next push into Earth would be. Ever closer that objective seemed to get nearer. And a new age would dawn upon them...

-------------------------------------------

Somewhere between the outskirts of Mars, between the remains of the battleship "Morion II", and the Mars' moon, Deimos...flew a lone transport, large in size compared to most frigates, but nothing by a fragment of dust within the emptiness of space.

All was quiet, except of course for the engine room, and the quarters of Krysta Gemme. Pilot and Mechanic for the transport "Falchion IV". A feisty girl, with iron in her blood. Years of working in the Star Ports of Venus, and the fiery chasms of Mercury. She had been born in space, and had never seen the blue skies of Earth. The only family she had was "Sly" Nick Chambers. Owner of the Falchion, and of the slow moving but steady business of moving minerals from planet to planet. Hardly the life of glamour for his right hand girl Krysta. But she would have it no other way. Krysta loved space, despite her yearning to go far within the galaxy, she had never made it past Mars. She was born in an age of war, where the stars visible through the thin atmosphere of Mars could possibly be the derelict battleship of the Laddrax, or one's fallen dreams.

"Krysta! Did you check the Tranny? I can't get Fal to go past 7th G! Krysta!" Sly yelled down into the bottom deck. Getting no responce was infuriating him, and the groan of the engine was making him worried. He owed money to the Mars' Towing Crew. And he definately didn't want to have anything further happening to his face this lifetime.

He threw himself down the deck vertically, flying through the zero G atmosphere like nothing at all. Being born in space meant knowing how to stride before knowing how to walk. He stopped himself in front of her door and knocked on it hard, hearing it hiss open within an instance, and standing there aghast.

She strode there, towel over her hair as if she just walked out of the shower, floating in midair with her legs crossed wearing an oversized T-shirt. She was reading some old magazine and twirling a sugar popstick in her mouth, acting as if she didn't notice Sly in the least bit. Which wouldn't be too hard considering she had the latest download of "Nova", the number 1 hit on Earth, playing so loud on her audio system Sly could feel the deck shake with the bass notes.

"Krys! We're going to be stranded here if you don't do something about that engine, now!"

Her eyes fell into slits, her brow furrowing in annoyance. "You do it."

"I don't pay you to just stride in your room all day and act cute! I pay you to work! I can't do it all by myself you know."

She scoffed and threw her popstick at him, missing by an inch as it shattered on the wall behind him. He groaned and was going to say something else, when she undid her towel and tossed it at him, making him dodge out of the doorway and having to see her stride past him into the hall. Her towel flew off her head, letting her fiery red hair fly loose. No longer than the nape of her neck, it fell around her head, her bangs long enough to brush her brow in a crescent like break between her forehead. She was beautiful in Sly's eyes, what with her 5'11 height, her slim tan body, and her emerald green eyes. But she was a roughneck, tough, but sweet and sensual around people she liked.

Sly could be fun when he wanted to. But he sure was annoying most of the time. She strode into the engine room and shut the door behind her, putting in some earbuds which were linked to her rooms audio system wirelessly. Sometimes, she totally hated her lifestyle, and wished she could have joined the EDF. It was too bad they banned women in the naval forces now. She had so hoped to have become a mechanic for the truly sharp fighters and craft she would see on the Feed, their form of visual medium. Rumors of the Laddrax kidnapping women were considered to be far fetched stories to keep women in the kitchen and outside of combat. But it never killed her curiosity. Perhaps one day, she would buy her own ship, and travel to the outskirts of space, and become a freelance mercernary for the EDF. But for now, she turned gears and tightened bolts. Dreaming of a reality growing ever nearer...

----------------------------------------

"I can't believe they left us here..." Axl hissed...piloting the cruiser within the shadows of a slow moving asteroid, somewhere by the light of Deimos.

"Just stay along this rocks orbit. Our luck will change soon. I have a feeling of this." Welex said, placing one of his arms on Axl's cheek. Trying to comfort him, despite his own fears. They had been abandoned. The three Laddrax soldiers were part of a Special Operations force meant to spearhead through the system at amazing speeds in order to test the Earth's sattelites weapons detection. It would be considered a suicide mission, if not for the new technology they were employing. A method of firing off the boosters at speeds once never known in the Universe, to the point of being invisible on radar, and able to make short jumps without the use of a Warp Gate.

Unfortunately, their power source for this project, expired. Three earth females, selected for this mission, filled the role as source of this energy. Stripped of their clothing. And their ability to control muscle function and vocal communicative capibility. They were bound to the ships core. Wiring surgically connected to their spinal column and neck, slowly spiralling down the core into the ships engine and main computer arrays. Their bodies were mercilessly tickled by not one, but three "Spyder" power amplifiers a piece. The Spyder series was composed of large metallic orb, capable of floating in a zero G enviroment, that possesed a multitude of tendril like objects and arms. On each of these it possesed a different tool, such as brushes, and feather like quills. It was in the use of these tendrils that made the Spyder most effective, as it had the capability of 'attaching' itself to the midsection of the power source, the human females, and extending it's devices across the entire body. Usually one of these was enough to sufficiently extract energy from a human power source, but for this mission, RnD felt that it was unnecesary to keep these human girls alive for longer than it was needed to complete the job, and three were employed a piece.

However, the three soldiers knew there was something else in them. Something new, and possibly deadly. A test of some new sort of weapon that was rumored to be used on earth itself. The way those girls' face looked. The torment, the outright lack of laughter. A pure processing of the very sense of what a tickling sensation was. Someone in RnD discovered what it is that makes these humans laugh in the first place. And exploited it to the full extent.

Their ship, "Flechette", successfuly managed to tear through space on an arc that took them within well acceptable range of Earth's satellite defenses, and even took them along the outskirts of their Moon system cannon "Star Killer". And they managed to go through this, and around the sun in complete orbit, without being detected by the EDF. The mission was almost a complete success, until they heard the ghastly shrieking of the three human's. Their vitals going into a systematic shutdown at the peak of their orbit, and forever silencing them in a climactic instance, all three of them lost their life at exactly the same second, despite their difference in stature, endurance and vitality. This was something they couldn't count on, and now they were stranded, running on leftover crystal power, somewhere past the shadow of Mars.

Axl closed his eyes, lost in thought. With Welex walking across the deck, they both heard the sound of steps on the lower deck. Their senior officer drawing nearer, the could only sit back and await some kind of chewing out for what had happened.

Instead, they found him to be in a surprisingly cheerful mood. Senior Flight leader Oren, simply walked past the two pilots, baffling them. His eyes showing some kind of reassurance.

"We've been saved.", was all he said, and typed in something into the navigation display. Axl and Welex looked into the holographic image being drawn before them, coordinates on the other side of Mars' moon. "Look closely..."

Welex didn't take long to find what he was looking for. "A frigate...possibly a transport. So far from a port?"

"Stranded, like us, possibly with female crew." Oren said in a low tone, and canceled the display. He looked upon the two fighters, and despite him never knowing them before this mission, he knew they both felt how he did. "We need to leave this asteroid, and capture this transport."

"We'll be spotted by EDF for sure." Axl said, shaking his head. "No...we have to send a message somehow."

Welex shook his head at Axl. "Listen, Oren is right. Under these conditions we'll be in dead space within hours. With a Human female, we'll be able to have fighter engines, and have a better chance of getting to Jupiter. All we need is two to get there."

"...but what if they have none? What if there are only males? What then?" Axl said, looking at both of them, with fearful eyes.

Oren stood up, walking toward the piloting controls, staring out into the deepness of space from the cockpit. "Then we're dead regardless." He keyed in the coordinates. The engines rumbling at the sign of life. The pulse engines sending the craft nimbly toward the frigate, on a straight course through the void. "Prepare the Prelim and Spyders. If there are females on board, we're going to have to prep them quickly."

The two nodded, and got to work, feeling their destiny in the hands of whatever lay inside that ship...

----------------------------------

Krysta emerged into the Bridge, seeing the worried face of her partner lying against the pilot deck. She strode over to him and gently rubbed his shoulders. Hearing him moan tiredly.

"Ah, cut it out...", he tried to shrug off her hands but she was persistent.

"Sssh, that beacon was sent forever ago, we'll be ok. Stop being such a tough guy.", she smiled and worked her fingers up his neck. Hearing him sigh in defeat. "I'm...sorry about the tranny."

The transmission had been shot, and they couldn't cut at any speed higher than Pulse 3. Out of a maximum of 30, with Jump speeds 1 through 4 after that, it was preety slow pickings. In the emptiness of space, they might as well not be moving. "It's not your fault, Fal's life is slowly finishing. I don't know if I'm going to be able to keep up my business.Not at this rate. I'm sorry..."

She nodded, knowing that one day her pleasant job security might dissapear on her. "It's ok Sly, I'm sure you'll think of something. I wouldn't have joined you if I didn't think you could.", she sighed. Things like this happen, but she felt compelled to support Sly, at least, until something better comes up. With pleasure, she grinned, and was just about to wrap her arms around his shoulders when they heard a thud below them.

"What was that?!", she yelled. Sly quickly getting off his chair and looking toward the door. They could hear the rummaging in the decks below. There were people in the ship. Definately more than one. He rushed toward the side panel to the Navigation booth and pulled out an energy pistol, checking it's power supply and setting it on burst-fire.

"Get under something, quick!" he commanded, pointing the pistol at the door. Krysta's eyes filled with tears, despite herself. She wasn't quite ready for this, but she quickly batted them away, looking over at Sly.

"No wait, there has to be a way out of here! Something, a maintenance duct or something!", she cried out, her eyes scanning the room quickly. Sly was yelling something at her, he looked angry, more at himself than her for being so careless. But her eyes were fixed to the doorway to the bridge. The hallway through it slowly grew darker. Sparks flying as each light panel on the ceiling was shot out by a flash of blue light. Time slowly stopped for her, her body numb, unable to move, she could barely hear anything at all, nevertheless what he had to say. She felt sluggish, falling to her knees, looking at her hands and body, an arc of blue light coursing through her torso. She felt herself fading out, the last thing she saw was like something from a horror movie. Tall, and foreboding, standing like a human except with more arms than any human should have. And the eyes...the eyes looking straight at her...

------------------------

When she came to, she didn't know what to think. She felt like she was dreaming. A sort of fog over her eyes, which slowly cleared itself. She was in entrapped in a cell no bigger than two bodies laying side by side. A glass panel in front of her which she couldn't see through, and a sort of sharp smell in the air, like ozone and sulfur mixed together. It was a coffin. A steel coffin. She panicked, and tried to push the glass open, but she was shocked to find out she couldn't! Her arms wouldn't respond when she bid them to. In fact she couldn't even move her head very well, strangely enough, all she could feel below her neck was a slight tingling along her spine. She was completely immobile! A quick glance around her showed her lying back, with her hands over her head lazily. Her legs were parted, but not by much and no amount of force would make them move.

She could still breath, but it was almost as if she had to automatically, slowly controlled...monitored. She tried to speak, but it was almost like she gave up on the thought before she began! She was terrified, but you wouldn't know it by looking at her!

<i>"Why is this happening to me? What's going on!?"</i>, she thought to herself, before hearing a kind of humming outside her coffin like encasement. Getting stronger by the second. Slowly, she could hear something scamper into the encasement, and she freaked out and screamed, hearing her voice bounce off the encasement walls. A round steel object about the size of a baseball slowly climbing up the side of her body and vaulting itself onto her midsection, rolling to a stop and letting out a small hiss. The second it stopped, two more rolling into the chamber from unknown locations. Stopping above her head and between her ankles respectively.

The way the balls moved, and the weird atmosphere, coupled with what was now becoming clearer in her head was a kidnapping...told every cell in her body that this was the work of the Laddrax. That she was now a captive, and was now going to be subjected to the nightmare that she had heard many times as a child. How her friends would play 'aliens' in her school and grab helpless young girls and tickled them for the entire recess period. The strange taboo against tickling when one was an adult. It all came to her in a flash of memories, and almost as if they orbs could sense her helplessness, they soon began to mold her fears into reality.

The orb on her stomach hummed open, split in the middle and expanding, showing a thick metal cylindar that expanded between both halves. From each side of the Orb, arm like appendages quickly unfolded, four on each side, and attached themselves to each of Krysta's exposed sides. Like a round, metallic spider, it floated in midair, letting the spider-like legs to glide over Krysta's exposed skin, sliding over her bare breasts and defeceless rib cage. She winced, feeling this desire to instantly fend this thing off of her but she couldn't move. The shock of being unable to make her body do what she wanted it to do was worse than any bondage. It's almost as if every cell in her body accepted it's fate.

She could feel the orb between her ankles to the same over her thighs and feet, paying special attention to the toes. And the orb by her head slowly scanning her arms from her wrist to her armpits and back again. She smiled against her will. This itself would be easy to resist, so gentle and methodical, but one would have to understand the complete inability of movement to comprehend just how much even the slightest touch can tickle. The mind was unable to tell itself to resist, and so all gates were open. This is how the Laddrax were able to extract energy from even people who were once considered 'not ticklish'. Who in this case, never applied to Krysta. She had always been a ticklish girl, but was always able to fend it off with a glare or a quick jab to the jaw.

Today however she wouldn't be able to, and with a quick glance to her body she noticed glowing patterns along her skin, like riverways, or offroad paths. All of which glew with a neon light. It didn't take long for her to realise just why though, as the arms quickly retracted, and returned again with a multitude of long tentacle like appendages, each of which attacked her body at all sides.

There were at least 4 on each armpit, about half an inch wide each, poking and scratching away at her smooth hollows. They rotated like a carrousel, each revolution different from the last, while two were dedicated to digging into the base of her armpit along the edge of her arms and breasts. They pushed with just the right pressure to make Krysta break out in a fit of hysterical laughter. Her head twisting and turning, with actual laughter pouring out of her unabated. She couldn't stand it! Her arms just laid there as if she were asleep over her head, with her armpits completely exposed. All she could do was scream out with ticklish torment.

Her ribs slowly began to join in the fun, as the spider like orb followed it's road map to hysteria, using fine quill like tips at the end of each tendril to brush along her ribs and belly. These were slow and dedicated to their paths. but they made her stomach tremble with giggles. The abstract difference in the intensity of her armpit tickling and the feathery touches of her midsection were enough to tip the scale. Always keeping the tickling to an alltime high. She wailed, feeling one of the tendrils slip into her navel, two others placing themselves at either side of her bellybutton and pushing firmly until it massaged her stomach muscles, quickly activating into powerful vibrations, sending her into a frenzy.

She tried her best to resist it, but she was unable to fight back. It was horrible, tears streamed down her eyes, and her laughter grew almost silent with the intensity of it all. She was being overwhelmed by this level of tickling, never in her entire life having experienced such a calculated torture upon her young body. This was the work of almost a hundred years of effort. Scientists of a far off world who did nothing but study the different levels of ticklishness in the Human species, at varying ages, heights and weights. Even making comparisons to different cultures and backgrounds, and making great leaps in conquering the hidden barrier known as 'desensitivity'. By using multiple targets of tickling, and having a powerful computer control the levels of each tendril independantly, they could analyze and sense a certain nerve pattern growing sensitised, and would slow it down substantially, while still being able to provide maximum and efficient tickling merely inches away from that point.

No human tickler, no matter how skilled could achieve this perfection in decades of practice. And this was the fate Krysta was undergoing right now, along side hundreds of thousands of other human women in other parts of the galaxy. Some born in captivity and not knowing how to even speak a Human tounge, with only tickling awaiting their fate. Bred by the Laddrax for the purpose of powering now not only their war effort, but their homeworlds abroad. Krysta was lucky enough to have avoided such a fate, but right now she was being prepared for possibly the worst tickling any human should have to face. If only she knew, she would probably find a way to enjoy this current session, for her next would be so unbeleivable, she would rather die than experience.

Detecting silent laughter, and knowing this would only slow down energy production, the Spyder computers slowed down the upperbody stimulation, bringing her down into giggles, and activated the third orb by her legs. Having 9 metallic tendrils extend from it's open center, three of them gliding across her right thigh, and the others placing themselves on each of her feet. She groaned when she felt the cool metallic touch on her soles, and knew with bitter expectation what was about to occur. But she wasn't prepared to feel the cool kiss of the metallic alloy upon her very womanhood.

They wasted little time, two of the thin tendrils placing themselves within the sensitive folds of her labia, gently spreading her lips open with the very center placed upon the underside of her clitoris. Each one coming to life with rythmic vibrations, sending a rejuvenating shock through Krysta's body that she didn't realise she so needed. Her body soaked in the flavor, before her mind could clamp down on it and tell itself how unwelcome it was. And was accompanied now by the expert tickling of the Governor on her sensitive feet. They not only vibrated, by 'etched' along her feet methodically. Scanning and scratching and rubbing across her soles in a side to side and up and down motion like a printer sketching text onto a page at blinding speeds. One could not keep up with the systematic tickling of her feet with their eyes. This brought a whole new level of torment for Krysta, whose mental walls were shattered by the stimulation on her **** and feet, almost jumpstarting her tickling to new heights, and allowing the Spyders on her upperbody to continue with their intense work.

Krysta felt herself about to pass out. Seeing spots and stars due to the constant laughter, she so desperately began to welcome unconciousness, but slowly found herself recovering. Also a miracle of Laddrax research, the connections alongside her back were designed to not only receive the nervous systems stimulative energy, but also provide the subject with nutrients and stimulants to keep the subject awake, and 'happy'.Using special drug like chemicals that influenced the body and mind. An effect that was clearly being demonstrated between her legs.

As the tickling went on, the more excited she ended up becoming. An onslought of physical stimulation finally taking hold of her sexual needs and causing her body to also involuntarily want to be satisfied. The vibrating tendrils on her vagina knew how to bring orgasm to the victim within a second. It was always a set frequency of vibrations along a set pattern. Each Female Human was different, but despite all the talk and social gossip on earth of ways to make a woman orgasm, it was always a set amount of vibrations along the clitoral column, which stretched far into the female genitalia. This set pulse could bring a woman to orgasm on demand, allowing the burst of energy to be used for such powerful implementation as energy bolts for weapons systems, or in unison with younger females in combinations of 12, photon batteries.

However, despite this, she would not be experiencing a Ladraxian orgasm today. Only tickling, and for as long as it was neccesary to get the Special Operations team into Jupiter orbit. she screamed, throwing her head back, and looking into the empty glass in front of her. She would have arched her back, or curled into a ball if she could. Instead all she could so was suffer. It felt like an eternity, perhaps an hour, two. Slowly growing stronger, then lowering in intensity before growing stronger again. Each time changing it's pattern so drastically as to actually make her feel more ticklish the longer it tormented her. Inside the ship, the three special forces soldiers looked her over and checked up on their new system, and were extremely pleased with this development. This human female was reacting to a level of tickling that proved marginal in efficiency at best in the usual systems. Perhaps they would make it home after all.

---------------------------------------

"She is incredible. Look at the number of pathways on her body. It's amazing." Axl said, gazing into the preparation tube. "What a lucky find."

"Yes, she is quite impressive. The Spyders are doing quite a good job in bringing about her potential. Apply more focus to her abdomen and breasts. I see a reduction in stimulation around the areolas" Welex said, monitoring power output while the ship hummed, recharging itself for relaunch into space. Axl complied, using his hands to move icons around his holographical display. Placing certain icons along the graphical representation of her body. Beside her belly and breasts, clicking open a menu on each icon and selecting the corresponding action list and level of intensity. Within seconds they could see the power increase become more stable, and they could hear the effects of their decisions in her laughter. To the Laddrax, her laughter was no different than the humming of a generator, if not a little bit more entertaining to operate.

Oren walked in, having come from the engine bay, he had some important information. "We have enough juice to be able to be able to safely Pulse toward Jupiter, possibly undetected, however we do not have the power to charge our weapons systems. If we were to fire it would possibly kill our only means of energy." He walked past Axl and keyed in a few commands, opening the navigation display and showing a mapped chart through the system to their destination. It would take 2 days to arrive to one of their figher patrols and get an escort toward Jupiter.

Welex, stayed quiet, but felt he had to drive the 'what else' toward Oren. There was something he wasn't telling them. "...however. You know something we don't...do you?"

Oren let out a small grumble. "Yes...but there is no point in talking further. This is the safest path."

Axl looked both at Welex and Oren, and felt a strange intensity in the room. "What? What's going on here? What don't we know Oren?"

Oren closed his eyes, and Welex looked away with frustration. "I think I know what he knows Axl. I think he knows we have enough power to do what this ship was made for. I think we can do a Slipstream home."

Axl's eyes grew wide. A Slipstream was the phenomenon of using gravitational tearing to place yourself in one point of space and literally rearranging the matter around that point and replacing it with another. It was an almost instantenous relocation of ships and cargo, and has only been able to be done by large capital ships. At an extreme power requirement that was so acute even the Human Batteries couldn't produce it. Only a certain crystal from their homeland. However the advances in technology has allowed the Laddrax to develop this experimental craft. The first of it's kind. And on it's first real flight through the Solar System. An offensive Slipstream by these fighter could allow them to slip perhaps one or two of these craft close to Earth's atmosphere, and delivery of a tactical thermo-fission device was more than possible. Suicide missions for the crew yes, as they would be destroyed within seconds by the EDF sattelite nexus. But cause enough damage to Earth as to hopefully spur their enemies to counter-attack, and find annihalation waiting for them in the form of a major offensive struggle.

This was the first test of this new fighter Slipsteam, and it was a great success. What Welex suggested was that they perform one to Jupiter, using a power burst that would change the 2 days into two hours worth of travel.

Oren shook his head. "No...she won't survive. Three of these batteries expired on us. There is no way we can get there with just one. I won't risk it." Oren said and keyed in the commands to start the Pulse engines. Shaking his head. No they couldn't risk it. It was too dangerous.

Welex canted his head to a side. "What good is a single battery if we're found by the EDF? They will tear us apart, or worse, capture our craft and discover our technology. We weren't supposed to survive this mission Oren. We must make it to Jupiter intact, or self-destruct the ship. You know if we can do a Slipstream, we should." He laid a hand on Oren's shoulders, meeting his eyes with his own. "We can do this."

Oren wasn't too sure, but he looked at the young Axl, who was showing signs of optimism. He looked toward the preparation chamber, there the battery was being primed for the more rigorous extraction up ahead. He stared into the glass, seeing the sweat on her glistening body. Her shaking breasts, shivering with each laugh. Her face changing from gaping smiles and ardous expressions of an unwinnable struggle. Trapped within pleasure and pain. She was an amazing find. She still had her complexion. And was actually showing indications that she was enjoying this. She was perfect for engine deployment, and for that matter, she would also be excellent for shield and weapons deployment as well. A young Human Female like this was extremely rare. Perhaps, this would work.

"Very well..." he said, taking a step away from the chamber. "Prepare the Governors. And start the psycological manipulation. She is going to need it for what is coming."

Welex already nodded. "She should be under than influence as we speak Oren. She is showing amazing levels of stability."

They got to work, changing the parameters and stopping Krysta's Spyder systems, freezing their actions and pulling them back. Leaving the young woman panting and moaning. Krysta was beginning to feel lightheaded, and felt somehow that she was somewhere far away...

--------------------------------

"................what!?", Krysta screamed out. Her eyes opening, finding herself in a large dark chasm. The darkness enveloped the room, yet she could still see the path in front of her. A long hall stretching down into the horizon, the hint of light at the end. She stood up, feeling a chill as a breeze toar through the hall, and realised she was clothed in a long hospital robe that fell to her ankles, but left her completely naked underneath. She winced, taking a step forward in her bare feet, feeling the floor as cold as ice.

It seemed to last forever, walking down this never ending hall. She could hear someone talking, as if it were in the back of her mind. Whispers in her ear. <i>Relax..., don't worry, ...it's going to be ok, ... let go...</i>. On and on it went, coming from all directions. And within moments the light at the end of the tunnel grew with intensity and washed over her. She covered her eyes with her arm, and squinted, shielding herself from the light, a stronge breeze flowing over her for a moment before abating...

She opened her eyes...and found herself somewhere else completely. A square room with no doorway, the walls were padded and white in color. Like an old psychiatrical ward from an old movie. She panicked for a moment, trying to get a grip on herself, there had to be a meaning to all this...

"There is no need to fear anything anymore."

Krysta quickly turned around with a shout. The voice scaring her beyond her wits. She felt strangely ashamed by it, seeing only a young girl standing across the room. Wearing the same clothes as she was wearing. She barely looked 18, and wore her blonde hair in a bun behind her head. She was strangely pale, as if she hadn't seen any sun of any planet, or even the light of the moon. She was a space baby. She's seen them before, but never so acute. Despite this pale color, she still had beautiful features. Her eyes were green and sparkled like gems, and she somehow found the time to paint her fingernails a soft pink. They were perfect and long, as if she prided herself in just her hands. Every other feature clearly average in comparison.

"What do you want with me?" Krysta said meekly, curisng herself for her lack of resolve.

The young girl giggled, and canted her head to the side. "I'm here to tickle you of course." She smiled, and Krysta's body rippled with goosebumps, her hair almost standing on end at the mere idea of more tickling...she tried to turn and run, where, she couldn't know...but it was of no use, she was frozen in place, standing there like a mannequin. Something was controlling her and not letting her respond. The young girl walked over to her slowly, Krysta shrieked and began to shout out, fearing the absolute worst.

"Please do not be afraid...there is no harm in this." The young girl said as she stopped in front of Krysta, looking her over from head to toe. "Please lift up your arms so I can have better access to your body."

Suddenly, she felt the desire to completely abide by her polite request, and lifted her arms willingly. She was shocked by this, for as soon as she did it she no longer could bring her arms down. She watched with complete horror as the young girl reached over to her chest and slowly unbuttoned her gown, pulling them apart and exposing her nude body. She was afraid, the room felt like it was spinning, her life was spinning out of control within someone's hands, and there was nothing she could do about it.

"Please, do not be afraid of me. I'm not going to hurt you.", the girls spoke as she raised her hands, and placed a finger of each hand on Krysta's breasts, slowly drawing circles around her nipples. Krysta shivered uncontrollably at the touch, feeling vulnerable at this sort of contact. It wasn't desired, but her breasts responded to it regardless. "I'm here to show you there is nothing to fear."

Her breasts continued to be the targets of attention. Krysta steeled herself, cursing her hardening nipples and her blushing cheeks. She began to breath more deeply, before the girl slowly let her hands drift off over to her sides, Her nails settling themselves over her ribs and began stroking them lightly. Krysta opened her eyes and tried to look past the girl, keeping her lips tight and trying to think about something else.

"You are very ticklish. I can tell.", she ran her nails a little quicker now. Fluttering them up and down with stroking and scratching motions. She didn't pet her, she tickled, poking and wiggling skin against bone, against muscle. Playing with each rib with a playful motion. All the while her eyes were on Krysta's, watching the conflict in her attempts not to laugh.

"It is ok to laugh. It is ok to let go. There is no use hiding it. Please, smile." the young girl spoke, and Krysta followed the command. Compelled now to smile, which brought down one wall of defense, her smile widening at the playful ministrations the girl was giving her, and she began to laugh. Her head fell and she let a stream of giggles pour out. With this the girl smiled and stopped, pressing her hand on Krysta's cheek and bringing her eyes up to meet her own.

"See? It is ok to smile." The young girl closed her eyes and gave Krysta a warm expression, brushing her hair back and walking around her side and stood behind her. She could feel the young girl's fingernails being pressed against her underarms but she could not see her. She tensed herself, readying for another assault on her ticklish skin.

"Let your hands fall to your sides please, but keep them up." Once again Krysta followed the command. She stood there, hands outward to the sides, making a T with her body. She winced, her head falling down again and to the side, her eyes partly open. She could feel her mind weakening, her resolve wearing down as she followed each order. She questioned her own ability to resist for long. This was the bondage upon her mind. This was the effect of mental struggle.

"You may laugh if you feel the need..." the girl spoke, as she pressed her five fingers together, and placed them in Krysta's smooth underarms, moving the fingernails in opposing rotations. Krysta couldn't hold it anymore and she howled with laughter. She let it bubble out from her, laughing at every motion of the girl's fingernails. She switched from slow drags, to the fluttering of her fingers, to the deep wiggling of her thumbs. Venturing every few seconds down her sides, teasing her ribs, and playing with her navel.

Krysta felt herself growing weak with laughter, but found herself slowly getting into it. She could hardly stand the tickling on her body, but she found it strangely exciting to wonder where she was going to be tickled next. How it tickled worse in some spots but not the others. And how the girl seemed to know just how fast and how long to tickle each spot. She was gentle on Krysta, and Krysta thanked her for it, she thanked her in her heart for showing her mercy and attention. She was slowly realising that she was falling in love with her own torture, and spun deeply out of control.

"It tickles best when I press your lower ribs like so right...?" the young girl asked, placing a finger and thumb on each side of Krysta's lower ribs and kneaded them up and down firmly. Krysta let out a stacatto of giggles as her reply and nodded.

"Yes...hehehehe...it...it does...hehehehe....but...." Krysta forced the words out of her lips...shocked at her own words as she spoked them...she was compelled to continue though, as if she really had something important to say... "...you know how to tickle my underarms so well. It's worse there..."

The young girl stopped then. Stepping before Krysta, nodding her head at the Human girl with a keen smile to her face. "I feel you are ready now." The girl said, brushing a hand through Krysta's hair. Krysta brought her head up meekly, wincing at the touch, but wanting to look into the girls eyes...

"I am the Governor...and I am doing this to show you that you are safe with me. I'm going to tickle you, and I am going to make you laugh wether you like it or not. You will laugh for hours at a time, and I will make you laugh some more after this. Sometimes, it will not tickle like you're used to, and I will have to force you to scream. But I will never hurt you, I will never give you pain. I may make you cry, but I will also make you smile. Your emotions are mine now. As you can see...I can make you move the way I wish, and feel the way I wish. I am the Governor." The young girl spoke, her voice monotone despite her smile. Krysta looked at her with disdain, but she could not fight those words, they were true...all of them. She no longer had control of her motor functions. All she could do was follow her commands. And she noticed as long as she followed them, she found she could enjoy it. There no escaping this...there was no getting out.

"...ok." was all she could say, before she felt herself being hurled upward, her arms pulled back, and her legs spread far apart by pure force. She screamed with shock and pain, her legs being forced apart firmly to their limits, her arms and body being stretched back as if she were on a rack. She screamed out to the maximum of her lung capacity at the sudden reeling pain and fear. Her head was quickly frozen into place, and her vision suddenly dissapeared.

She was blind now, unable to look at anything, basking in darkness, and she now realised she couldn't hear her own breathing or screams. She was deaf as well, her hearing completely denied to her. She was beyond spread eagle, and frozen into place somewhere in midair. Feeling a multitude of touches across her body, as tendrils scanned her form across her nervous pathways, hundreds of them locking into specific positions in her body and agressively biting into her skin with extremely fine needle like appendages.

If there ever was a scream this was one, it tore through the very fabric of her soul. Her entire body burned as if it were lit with a flame. She wanted to struggle, her inability to move making it far worse. The needle like fabric was settling into the upper layers of her skin, spreading into fine silk and attaching themselves to her nervous epidermis.

Her entire body was covered in this silk fiber, and soon the burning stopped, as they settled into place. The fibers on her feet were especially complex, as the nerve patterns on the feet are riddled with nodes that span the entire nervous system of the body.She breathed deep and hard, sweat covering her body as her heart rate sped up slowly. She bit her lip, wondering if she would ever get out of the abyss, ever get out of this nightmare. She wanted to die then, knowing she would never escape...when she heard that voice echo in her head.

"Don't be afraid, ...I'm sorry about this, but this is the last position you will know. This is your final moment of peace."

Krysta knew fear. She had felt it since she was in the padded room. She had felt it when she first heard her voice, and now this fear was intimate with the very center of her soul. It was palpable, but the voice spoke to her again...

"I feel your fear. And I sense your despair, but there is no need to be afraid. There is no reason to cry. Remember how it felt, the sensations on your body, the touch on your skin. Remember the freedom of no longer having to do a thing..."

Krysta swallowed then, feeling her skin begin to tingle with the hint of life. Like every hair on her body was charged with static, she could feel her skin begin come alive with a feathery like sensation, as if she was being brushed upon with a giant feather the size of her body, up down and around, leaving not an inch of her body untouched...growing more delibirate, every inch of her body stimulated in unison, as the fibers slowly were being fed energy for their services.

"I'm going to tickle you now. Smile for me...and set your mind free."

Krysta shook her head, wincing her eyes, it was her last form of resistance. For when she heard the Governor speak. She listened. And she followed the command.

She smiled...

-------------

The groan on the Flechette's engines began to grow stronger. A sort of visual distortion twisting the space behind the cruiser, making the entire ship look as if it were in a heat wave. A blue light emmanating off the hull and spilling into the void, like a misty cloud.

Inside, the three marines worked the controls, setting up the Slipstream which brought them to this mess in the first place. Run by three, and now by one, their hopes were marginal at best...but it existed. There was something strong about this one. And they all could feel it.

In reality, Krysta wasn't in such a different situation than what played in her mind. She hung in the center core chamber, in a zero G enviroment, suspended with the very thin fibers sorrounding her body. Electrical synthesis allowing direct connection with her ticklish nervous system. A red light shone through everything, letting the Laddrax see their energy system with their own eyes. Her arms and ankles were encased in thick metal bindings, lined with leather as to not cut circulation to the limbs. They spread her legs wide, the muscles on her inner thighs taught and shivering with elasticity. Her arms were in the same way, letting the fibers scan more and more of her body until they found their perfect spot.

However, there was no young girl. In fact these marines couldn't even fathom what was going on in Krysta's world. It was not something they should know, they only knew how to work the machine, not it's inner understanding. Despite their technical proficience they didn't understand how such physical manipulations could provide so much energy for their craft. To them, this human girl was nothing more than livestock. Like milk from a cow, they used her for their needs.

The Governor was truly a machine of uncalculated intelligence. A crystal orb that fed off of the energy that was provided to the ship. It was semi-concious. Possibly communicating to the human girl in some way as to discover her weaknesses, and exploit them so it could feed. Using such manipulations provided by the Laddrax that have provided the best in efficiency based off of research. Oscillating brushes to the feet, long soft down was applied to the toes and legs. Vibrations to the ribs and hips using skeleton like steel hands that scanned her body like a typewriter, up and down her body, quickly and efficiently.

Suction ducts were provided on some of the tendrils, which were used to confuse and tittilate the victim. Used for for stimulating of breasts and genitalia, however they had interesting applications on the feet and neck of the victim. This was only the tip of a large iceburg in it's sexual ministrations, which was a chapter in itself. It takes 15 minutes of straight 'teasing' of the victim for the Governor to understand and archive the exact patterns of desire in it's subject. And it's ability to bring orgasm or deny it without a fault in accuracy. A devilish device.

Spyder's were also employed, although they were particularly more useful due to their direct link to the Governor. Perhaps the most interesting ministration of this torture was in the two 'Hand' like appendages floating down from the orb itself.

They had six fingers, like a human hand but with two opposable thumbs on each side. It truly was a mystery, for even the Laddrax had no computer code on how it was employed, only in it's physical blueprints. Truly, the Governor was able to bring about insanity in it's victims. And it never stopped it's hunger.

Welex looked on as Krysta began the first of her laughter. Oren must have activated the engine oscillation which would start the Slipstream. Two hours to freedom for the Laddraxian Marines. Two hours to arrive to their port of operations. Their home in the Solar System. But two hours of pure torture for Krysta, who would suffer beyond comprehention. For a moment, Welex felt a bit of pity for the young girl, but that moment passed when the thought of how they would be greeted as Heroes of the Combine upon arrival. Their return celebrated, and their names forever etched in history as the three marines who sealed the fate of humanity. The first pioneers in a new method of transport in small mobile craft. The girl's sacrifice was worth this.

It was worth this and more.

They took their seats on the bridge, Oren making some final adjustments before keying in the final command for the Slipstream. He took a breath, looking back on his comrades, who all had eager eyes for hope. Glancing back at the suspended woman behind their seats. Who would think the Laddrax would put so much hope in the ticklishness of this young girl? For their lives were in each one of her gasps, shouts, and laughs...may her soul be watched by her God. Because nobody on this ship would.

He activated the thrusters, the ship vibrating to life, the lights shutting down in the bridge, all but the red glow of the center core chamber. There was a pop, and a silence as all sound was sucked into the matter condencing phenomena of the engine. The ship folding into the very fabric of space. All for the ebbing sound of one final and shocking scream, that would forever exist in the expanses of Mars orbit...

"Nooooooo!!!!"

-------------------------------- To be Continued?

Last edited:
Wow! Ace, this is a great story!

Would you believe that I wrote the original story "Space Wars" and posted it quite some time back??!! :eek:

What a pleasant surprise to see you continue with the story! Great job and keep it up!

More more more!;)

^o^

I'm glad the original author like my tribute. ^^ I know it's not everyones piece of pie, not many people every comment on my fics which is probably why I've sort of slowly given up on it. I don't really write these for myself you know. :)

I hope you didn't take offense that I hijacked your fic. If you guys really want me to continue it, I could definately oblige, with a heck of alot more polish. I guarantee you, just what I already have in mind is quite the different story...

A hero is about to be born. :)

---Ace

Damnnnn!!!!!

That was amazing, truly amazing ,and to think you not the creator of the original story , but you've more than made it your own , I once thougt to write my own story here on the forum , but I see i'll have to do a little more work before I post . I truly hope you continue this story because there is so much you can do with these characters, and by all means take your time!!! Good writing is sometimes not and over night thing!! Looking forward to the next installment!!!!!

Hi Ace!

Why in the world would I feel offended that you are keen to continue and improve upon the original story? :D

On the contrary, man! I'd be so proud to have you continue this in your own style! Keep up the good work!:p

Well written! Keep it up! You project thinking that more people are starting to see, a story beyond kootchy kootchy koo!
Love,
Anna and Heather
P.S We are impressed!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back