• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

No UK people then?

There's been no posts from the UK in the last 30 days. If you switch your view of UK Gatherings from 30 days to from the beginning, you'll see the other 12 posts.

Dunno why it is that folks there are so reticent. Having hosted an event there, it's very much more difficult to get folks to come out than it is here in the US. Right now, there's no one volunteering to host an event, or coordinate munches, so there's no activity.

dvnc

dvnc said:
There's been no posts from the UK in the last 30 days. If you switch your view of UK Gatherings from 30 days to from the beginning, you'll see the other 12 posts.

Dunno why it is that folks there are so reticent. Having hosted an event there, it's very much more difficult to get folks to come out than it is here in the US. Right now, there's no one volunteering to host an event, or coordinate munches, so there's no activity.

dvnc

I hear you on FM Dave. It's a crying shame. I put a post in the forum asking for people who'd be interested to ge in touch. NO-ONE REPLIED! Absoloutley no-one bloody one! It makes me wonder what the point is.:mad:

Never anyone interested!!

Boyz boyz boyz,

Theres no1 intersted :idontwann. Iv tried to get a gathering goin, but failed shamefully :sowrong:. It seems as tho we just cant compete. Were being crowded out of the tickling scene!
:lurking:
Plz plz keep tryin, all of us! Its not fair that they hav all the fun :dropatear!

Sum1 plz do summit!:cry1:

Re: Never anyone interested!!

icemanuk said:
Boyz boyz boyz,

Theres no1 intersted :idontwann. Iv tried to get a gathering goin, but failed shamefully :sowrong:. It seems as tho we just cant compete. Were being crowded out of the tickling scene!
:lurking:
Plz plz keep tryin, all of us! Its not fair that they hav all the fun :dropatear!

Sum1 plz do summit!:cry1:

Dude, I've bent over backwards to try to organise a gathering and like yourself, failed miserably. Only a hard core of half a dozen are interested and that just ain't enough. You have to think of the amount of people you'd need and then double it because only half will be able to make it on a particular date. I guess british people and british girls in particular are just too reserved about it.:sowrong:

The british tickling scene is only going to consist of individual couples hooking up for some time to come........:(

Ur soooo Rite!

Jim (can i call you Jim?)

wev got no chance at the moment. But if you look for 1 of my earlier posts i found femfeet.co.uk which uses manchester girls for its videos. Perhaps we could go up for a laff (or as many as they can handle)

Whadya reckon?:firedevil :firedevil

Freeze motha stickers, this is a fuck up!!!

Re: Ur soooo Rite!

icemanuk said:
Jim (can i call you Jim?)

wev got no chance at the moment. But if you look for 1 of my earlier posts i found femfeet.co.uk which uses manchester girls for its videos. Perhaps we could go up for a laff (or as many as they can handle)

Whadya reckon?:firedevil :firedevil

Yes mate, feel free to call me Jim. Funny you should mention femfeet.co.uk........the agency that supplies their girls is the one that I'm getting the model for my tickling video from. (The one that will hopefully be produced by Jeff at MTP) The rates they charge are a quarter of what I was going to pay the "girl next door." I'd still prefer to use the girl next door type, but needs must when the devil vomits into your kettle.:devil: :firedevil

Gents, there ARE people, men AND women, that are in England, and will attend such things. Like here, they're nervous. Figure it this way - there's several THOUSAND people in the US, and yet the biggest event we can get is in the 70s, and the total number of folks to register to show to the events, country-wide, is STILL under 1/20th of the folks on the TMF?

If you bundle NEST, the MidWest NEST, Southern, the West Coast Gatherings, etc., and counted all the members, and DIDN'T remove duplicates, you'd still be there.

Wanna get your area going? Try meetin' for drinks. It's called a munch, and you meet in a public place, and get t'know one another. It's how NEST started. It's how the West Coast Gatherings started. When you decide where and when, mail me at [email protected] and I'll mail those I know, there, to see if they'll do me proud, and show. Worst case, you're still meetin' one another. It's likely to get better soon enough, though.

If that femfeet.uk company wanted to spot you a video to give away, that would further draw out the folks currently too shy to show. Seriously. Contact them and ask. There's possibly businesses stateside that'd be interested in such. It never hurts to further the interest.

Again, the worst case is bein' at a pub wit' new mates, knowin' they won't take the piss outta ya for ticklin' the woman next to ya when ya flirt wit' her. Can't lose, really.

G'luck, gents,

dvnc

As usual wise words from our moderator!!!! We'll hav 2c how many wanna drop the shell theyr hiding in and come out to play!:cool:

Nywayz, if ny1z interested drop me a line @
[email protected]

Cheers dvnc and Jim. Nice to c those stateside r taking an interest in the growth of tickling around the world! Uv done ur nation proud!

Ice:D

Cheers dvnc and Jim. Nice to c those stateside r taking an interest in the growth of tickling around the world! Uv done ur nation proud!

Ice:D [/B]

Stateside? I live in Andover in Hampshire dude.LOL

Thanks for that DVNC, I'll definatley be interested in that. As they say......."From tiny acorn, mighty oak trees grow."

I'm Game!!

As Jim, wuite rightly knows, i am game for a gathering! The more people the better i say!!
We love you England we do,
OOOOOOOOOOH England we love you!!!!!!

Sorry, got a bit carried away there....The World Cup is coming up soon, please for give me!
Anyway i'll leave on that note (you get it note...i was just singing...note..singing...ahh forget it i'll f**k off now then!!
Cheers
UK-FootTickler

must have females!!

:devil:
I to would be interested in a gathering but not only do we need more people but we need some females or it aint going to work.
I know that finding any ticklish females in the UK who are prepared to come out is like finding a scotsman at the World Cup, there maybe one or two, that just isn't enough so lets hear from any females who are game and then we can start to think in terms of getting every one together.

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Re: must have females!!

red devil said:
I to would be interested in a gathering but not only do we need more people but we need some females or it aint going to work.
I know that finding any ticklish females in the UK who are prepared to come out is like finding a scotsman at the World Cup, there maybe one or two, that just isn't enough so lets hear from any females who are game and then we can start to think in terms of getting every one together.

Amen to that, Dev. I think that rather than making the first UK gathering a "play" gathering, it should be an informal drink or something, with the option of something more intimate soon after. Perhaps that way it'd come across as being more friendly and less intimidating to all the "shrinking violets" we have over here. What do you think Dev?

Ticklish females

Sure Jim we should have a small get together to let all the femalesknow that they can trust us mean tickler and that they are quite safe, if you hear of anything please let me know.

Keep tickling!!!

Hello everyone, I had to leave this message for everyone who took part in this thread to see. I've just set up a new Yahoo Group with the sole (pun intended) purpose of getting some structure to the UK tickling scene. Have a look at it when you get a spare moment by clicking on this link. There's a space for members photos and you'll be able to post messages, clips, links and use the chat room there. The whole idea is to make sure that we don't live our tickling lives behind our keyboards, and actually get out there and meet each other. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/theuktickleloversgang/

I'm Game

Gentlemen,

First of all, thanks for the invite, BigJim (again, can I call you Jim?). Secondly, my condolences, as you all seem to have made a huge effort to get something going, and it all amounted to nothing. Now, hold onto your hats, because I know one girl into tickling, and have been in contact with her for the last year or so. In fact, it was her that told me about your efforts! Now, it's not fair of me to give you her e mail addy without consulting her first, right? But, if she agrees, and if we can sort out the logistics to get some sort of event going on (I live in Kent), then who knows what the possibilities are?

I should point out here and now, though, that I am actually PCless, and all of my posts come from cyber cafes and/or work. I'd like to help if possible, but might not be able to do so on the level required. But, hey, onwards and upwards, right?

It's always good to know that your fellow man is out there!!

Cheers, all,
SmashTV

Well, thanks very much for all the work you do for charridy mate! LOL (Remember Smashey and Nicey?)

Smashy, it doesn't matter whether you can contribute as much as other people. It just matter that you give all YOU can. Feel free to do so mate, it's all in a good cause. :devil:

P.S. Feel free to call me Jim anytime. :D

You Ain't Seen Nothin' Yet...

Smashy and Nicey, huh? I remember those days, it was when Enfield had talent and Paul Whitehouse was just his second in command...funny how things change, isn't it?

Not 'Arf!!

SmashTV

Re: You Ain't Seen Nothin' Yet...

SmashTV said:
Smashy and Nicey, huh? I remember those days, it was when Enfield had talent and Paul Whitehouse was just his second in command...funny how things change, isn't it?

Not 'Arf!!

SmashTV

Well that totally fabba-dabba-dobulous and utterly pop-mongous! Seeya later pop fans...and a wee-baa-boo-by-by-bye bye bye! :bump:

DOH!

Jim, while I'm pretty damn sure we could both go off on an everlasting Enfield/Fast Show character tangent, I've registered with your group, and am more than looking forward to getting toknow my fellow UKtickle lover. But....I had trouble navigating it. Is it still in need of some maintenance, or is my lack of computer literacy finding it's way to the forefront?

Answers on a postcard,please....

Cheers,
SmashTV

Re: DOH!

SmashTV said:
Jim, while I'm pretty damn sure we could both go off on an everlasting Enfield/Fast Show character tangent, I've registered with your group, and am more than looking forward to getting toknow my fellow UKtickle lover. But....I had trouble navigating it. Is it still in need of some maintenance, or is my lack of computer literacy finding it's way to the forefront?

Answers on a postcard,please....

Cheers,
SmashTV

Well Yahoo maintain the whole thing for me, as they do with all their groups. What exactly was it that you were having trouble with mate? If it was anything specific I might be able to reccomend something, but if it was just general then practice at surfing the web will probably help the best.

Oh, and before I forget...........

TREEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happyfloa

yeap im a UK brother... I think Im lucky I can persuade girls to let me Tickle them quite easily, must be a southern thing lol. Though I cant seem to get to the tied up stage but well any tickles a result in our homeland

mitmania said:
yeap im a UK brother... I think Im lucky I can persuade girls to let me Tickle them quite easily, must be a southern thing lol. Though I cant seem to get to the tied up stage but well any tickles a result in our homeland

Southern thing? I live in Hampshire and was born in Wiltshire, so God know what I'm doing wrong. lol

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back