• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Teen Titans P1 (Raven)

Dark Convoy

TMF Expert
Been a while since I wrote a story, Raven has been the subject of many TK pics and a few stories, so hears my take at it.

Enjoy

Teen Titans
A Ticklish Situation

Beast boy sat in the living room of Titans Tower playing, but not all that interested in a video game that Cyborg had gotten a week or so ago. BB had already beaten it 4 times, so now it was just for fun. Starfires sudden appearance behind him nearly sent him into arrest. "My apologies", said Starfire, "but I wish to ask your opinion on something. BB checked his heart rate then look at Star, "what’s up?" Sitting down on the couch, Star lowered her voice, "I am concerned about Raven." BB cocked an eyebrow. "To my knowledge, she continued, I have never seen Raven have fun." BB shook his head, "Forget it Star, this will end with me getting fried." Beast Boy was ready to go back to his game, but he saw the genuine look of worry on Stars face, and being the softy he was, he said, "Ok, I agree, but Raven is not the fun type, iv tried to get her to smile, or laugh plenty of times but no luck." Starfire bit her lower lip, "on my world this would be a sign of a serious problem, maybe even deadly.

Raven was walking by the door to the living room when the voices caught her attention. She was not the type to listen in, but somehow she found herself doing just that. "She is our friend, and I worry for her health, said Star. BB (Gulped) "ya well I’m worried to, of what shell do to me if I try anything." Star sighed, "After what happened with her birthday, I fear she will isolate her self even more in hopes of protecting us." Star looked up just in time to see BB shy away from a blush. "Beast Boy?" BB shook his head, "its nothing, just....Robin told me about what happened and well......." Star looked at him thoughtfully, "what?" BB scratched the back of his head, "well I was just thinking, Raven must have, well.....I think she'd look kinda cute with long hair." Star smiled, knowing she need ask no more. "So will you help me?" BB, (sighed), she’s gona kill us." Star jumped up and grabbed BB in one of her crushing hugs. From behind the door Raven was beat red; she had barely heard anything after "Cute." Raven shook it off and walked off down the hall.

Raven had no idea what Beast Boy and Starfire were talking about but over the next couple of days she found her mind wandering a little, she passed it of to exhaustion. Sitting in her room, Raven was getting ready for bed, she new things were a little off with her, she was wearing a pair a pajamas witch, even though she had a couple of pairs, and she never really wore them. Even stranger, she suddenly realized she was still brushing her hair, almost like she was......sprucing. Shaking her head she put the brush down and got into bed. Raven was just about asleep when a "Plop" woke her up. Looking up she checked around her room, seeing and sensing nothing she laid back down. As she drifted off to sleep she didn’t notice the green tentacles working there way out from under the bed. BB had taken a form similar to a squid, with thin tentacles that could move quickly and hold tightly. Raven heard a sound, but before she could react the tentacles grasped her arms and legs and pinned her. Raven was now stretched, spread eagle on her bed. Anger crept up her spine but she quickly suppresses it.

Beast Boy, despite his fear couldn’t help but smile to himself. "Ok Raven, show time." Raven was about to start her spell when a shock when up her leg. She looked down at her foot just in time to see the tentacles tip glide up her foot again. Raven involuntarily jerked at the sensation, she was getting really frustrated with the situation. "Beats bay, I’m going to give you a fair chance to continue breathing, let go." When there was no response Raven clenched her fist, "fine, Asurath, metrion, Ziiiiiiiiiiyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaa....." The Tentacle began a slow up and down motion on her foot. Raven pulled franticly at the tentacle, she struggled with all her might to hold down the giggles that were pushing there way up. Raven had never admitted to anyone, even herself, how ticklish she was and this was driving her nuts. BB began working on her toes and that was the final straw. “Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahhahhahahahahahah,” It wasn’t what Beast boy was expecting, much to his surprise it was the same girlish giggling the pink Raven in her mind had used. Raven was bucking and thrashing as he worked over each toe. Beast boy was having more fun then he expected but was a little surprised he could hold on to her, always thought she was stronger. Shrugging it off, he began gliding a tentacle between the toes on her right foot. The reaction was instant; Raven began laughing like crazy and pulling at her bonds to no avail.

Beast Boy worked over her feet for another 5 minutes then decided to change tactics. Giving her a few moments to catch her breath he slid two tentacles up to her side. Getting in under her pajamas he began poking at her belly. Raven squealed with giggles and began pulling again. “Bhheest boy, sthhhhhaaaaapp hahhahhaahahahahahah,” she screamed. Tears were streaming down her pale face as her head thrashed around. One tentacle wormed its way into her belly button bringing up more screams and a new found strength to pull at her bonds. Beast Boy was having more fun then he ever imagined, but he suddenly was aware that Raven was running out of breath. Knowing full well his fate was sealed he stopped tickling and released her.

Raven lie on her bed for a few moments giggling and catching her breath. Once she had the strength she pushed herself into a sitting position and looked at Beast Boy. BB was sitting on the floor at the foot of her bed with the looked of a doomed man on his face. Raven caught the rest of her breath and stood up. “Beast Boy sighed, “just for the record, this was Stars idea, but if your gona kill me, make it quick.” Raven got right in BBs face, “you hit a nerve, one no one has ever gotten to.” Beats Boy closed his eyes and prepared to die. The without warning Raven reached out and flicked his nose. BB opened his eye to see Raven grinning at him. “So, he said, you’re not going to kill me?”

Raven shook her head, “no, it was kinda fun…..but if you tell anyone I send each of your atoms to a different dimension, got it?” BB smiled, “Got it.” Raven smiled, “good, now get lost and let me sleep.” BB hopped up and turned to leave.

“Beast boy,” said Raven, I think it’s only fair to thanks Star for her concern, don’t you?” BB smiled widely,”oh ya!” Raven nodded, “we have much to do.” As BB reached the door, Raven called back, “Beast Boy?”

“Ya”

Blushing slightly Raven looked back, “you….really think id look cute with long hair?” Beast Boy blushed slightly, “I…..always thought you were kinda cute.” Raven turned to the door, but BB was already gone. Raven smiled and climbed back into bed. She never thought anyone thought of her that way, and it felt good……also felt good to think about how exactly she was going to repay Star.

To Be Continued

^^

Like all Titans fics, I find them amusing since the characters are usually so fun to toy with I imagine. Though Raven isn't one of my favorites, she seems to be a prime candidate for tickling. Nobody wants a non-smiling moody person floating around the house not be part of any fun now do they?

Thanks for the fic. ^^

---Ace

Nice fic, but the whole Raven/Beast Boy is a no! We reckon that Raven should be involved with either Terra or Starfire, probably Terra, cause with their constant squabbles would make them the perfect couple!
Love,
Anna and Heather

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back