• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Horror movie tickle.

SoleProprietor

TMF Poster
In the horror movie, "THE REANIMATOR", actress Barbara Crampton's character gets rib-tickled under the covers by her scientist fiance within the first 10 minutes of the movie.
It's a nice little scene which lasts about a minute. She has a cute little giggle too. Check it out. :D
Just a shame it had to be under covers.

Hey SP--thanks for the find! But I have to ask you, "a minute"?? I know our perceptions get all mixed up when tickling enters the picture, but think about it...a full 60 second tickling scene? That would be extremely long!

What is your revised estimate?

ddd

geez, I don't remember that...

I've seen that film, yet I don't even remember that scene. Maybe I missed the beginning of the film:rolleyes:. I do remember a somewhat off-putting scene (I suppose it depends on your perspective) in which Barbara Crampton's <mostly?> naked body is being licked by a disembodied head. This film, while tongue in cheek perhaps, belongs in a specific grouping of rather unpleasant (i.e. repulsive) horror films. Not that there’s anything wrong with that.

Ya know ddd...it sure did SEEM like it was that long of a scene...lol....but you're absolutely right.....one does tend to lose track of the chronology when we are suddenly hit with a TK movie moment.
So I dug out my rather dusty copy of "REANIMATOR", and clocked the scene at a rather modest 12 seconds. I must say I am a little redfaced about my earlier time.....I could have SWORN it was a lot longer. But thanks for the heads up on that ddd...will have to focus my thoughts next time. My bad fellas. LOL.

It really is a nice little scene though. Check it out sometime.

And I do have to agree with you on the little scene you mentioned, CitY of MicA. It was an morbidly amusing scene....but hey..you got the nice little TK scene at the other end of the flick to balance that little bit of nastiness out. Concentrate on the tickle....nothing but the tickle.............pixie dust..........pixie dust.............

LOL.....take care gents. Peace! :D

Last edited:
Interesting! I've always known about the scene from the sequel, but not the original! Here's a description of the other scene (from the mainstream list I'm working on):

Bride of the Reanimator -- sequel to Re-Animator. In addition to being a great foot movie, it features a scene where the mad scientist has a young woman's leg (JUST the leg) strapped to a table, painted red toenails, and a shot from her sole shows him tickling her foot just below the toes, and the toes wiggle nicely. Great closeup.

S.P.

Thanks for taking another look for us...I understand about the memory playing tricks when it comes to a good tickle. Hey, but at least the 12 seconds are 12 seconds of tickling!

ddd

clocking in at 12 seconds

12 seconds in tickle time is a long 12 seconds!

Y'know, nontkl, I thought I had read about the sequel on somebody's list. When this was originally posted (thanx SP), it may have jogged my memory. Having never seen the sequel, though, I thought perhaps I was dreaming. Your 'just the leg' description of the scene is definitely the speed of these films. If anyone checks them out, they'll know what I'm talking about.

I will see Re-Animator again SP, and I'm only going to think about the tickling... just the tickling... :devil:

(one last thought) I think that both films were directed by the same person. The guy who directed RE-Animator, anyway, directed some other equally gross horror films. Perhaps they contain tickling, too. I found myself watching his films in spurts because I didn't have the stomach for them.

While we are on the subject of horror movie tickles.....I'm quite sure you are all familiar with the tickle scene in the otherwise dreadful "GHOULIES", where that nerdy (but lucky) guy got to tickling the ribs of his date in the backyard of that mansion.

I loved that reaction from her....what a screamer! :D
Hmmmmm...I wonder what else I can find in my video closet...there HAVE to be more tickle-gems in here SOMEWHERE.................................

(**Lights a torch by the closets entrance...and steps inside......**)
COUGH!! COUGH!!

Hey S.P.--

How long is that scene--no, seriously? Is it worth renting? Do you know how far into the movie the scene can be found?

ddd

The scene is about 30 minutes into the movie I do believe.... and it's about ten to twelve seconds long, but the scene does cut briefly to two of the tickler's drunken friends, whom are sitting under a window inside the house chuckling to themselves, as they listen to the poor girls' ticklish laughter.

It's a nice little scene, not exactly the GREATEST TK scene, but I think it's worth the rental.. and the girl is a real cutie.
But remember....as I already said, the movie is a bit on the sucky side, so don't say I never warned ya. LOL.

Enjoy bud! :D

a horrifically long reply

Kinda diggin' this post and figured I'd add another log to the fire. Since we're on the subject of horror movies (one of my favorites), there is a prolonged scene in a 1980 film entitled "He Knows Your Alone." I have never timed the scene, but it can't be any shorter than 20 seconds. A female student at her Professor's house is 'detained' sitting on a windowsill when the Professor closes the window on her. Her upperbody is outside and her legs are dangling inside when he reaches below the partially open window and begins to squeeze her waist. She finds it difficult to protect herself. The Professor asks if she wants to come back inside but says he's going to keep her outside for a while anyway and continues to tickle her. Prolonged scene may not be the picture of authenticity, yet I always thought it was excellent. Film is not half bad, either; it is of the slasher variety quite prevalent at the time.

:cool: Couldn't help but notice that at least 3 of the participants in this post are New Yorkers. Go N.Y.!

I remember that one CitY of MicA....was a nice little scene....coulda used a few giggles from the poor victim (she is smiling and has that slightly tortured look on her face, but is mostly silent as I remember it) But otherwise, not bad at all. Good find C.o.M :D

And hey...it's nice to know that the East Coast has SOME ticklephiles...I was starting to think all the TK people resided in the West...lol. Good to know ya guys!

Go New York indeed...and go Yanks! (Still the kings in my book).

Peace and be well!

Last edited:
I haven't seen that "Ghoulies" scene in a long time SP, but it was pretty good, if memory serves.

I did a little research on the Re-Animator movies and found that Stuart Gordon directed the original and Brian Yuzna produced it. Mr. Yuzna directed the sequel. Mr. Gordon also directed "From Beyond" (whoa is that gory!), based on an H.P. Lovecraft story like the Re-Animator movies, "Dolls," and "Castle Freak" amongst others. Mr. Yuzna, who directed the 1996 film "The Dentist," is due to direct a third Re-Animator film called "Beyond Re-Animator." Perhaps there is tickling amongst the gore in these films. Thanx again for the original post, SP.

Thank YOU for the research, MicA. I've seen all of those, except for "THE DENTIST"....and I don't remember seeing any tickling in them...I'll have to check those out again just to make sure.

But here's another one for you....it's one of those "sorta" tickle scenes.

In "AN AMERICAN WEREWOLF IN LONDON", David Naughton's character starts kneading the leg and hip of Jenny Agutter as she is speaking on the phone while in bed together.
She doesn't laugh or anything but she jerks slightly, to my recollection. The scene is VERY brief, and coulda been done a whole lot better. Don't you just hate it when they drop the ball like that?
Sheesh. LOL.

Jenny Agutter?!

Once again, I somehow missed this scene. Maybe it’s because when I first saw American Werewolf in London, I was quite young; I probably only had one eye open ;). In all seriousness, that was quite the frightening film, at least when I originally saw it; I don’t think it had my undivided attention.

Jenny Agutter is one of my all-time favorites. She is so attractive. I can’t believe she got even pseudo-tickled in a movie. Actually, I believe her character was a nurse in the film. At one point, she was attending to a child and she tickled him. I always wished she was tickled back. A couple of missed oppurtunites, I guess. Thanx again for the great info. I definitely will have to check that one out.

Y'know, it feels like horror movies are good for tickle scenes, but I can hardly name one.

Jenny! You know, I thought she gets goosed on her ribs as they are walking down the street....she flinches and giggles a bit. One thing for sure....it's definitely her doing the tickling of the little boy later on in the movie. This movie was directed by John Landis and we know he has some weird tickling thing as he removes Michael Jackson's shoe at the end of the Making of Thriller video, gives a whole little speech about how ticklish Michael is and then proceeds to tickle the hell out of his foot. Now if only he could have done more of that kind of thing with some of his female actresses! (like Jenny!)

On the subject of horror movie tickle scenes (and this is a VERY weak scene, so nobody go throwing things at me), in Bride of Chucky, Chucky is tickled by his girlfriend Tiffany (Jennifer Tilly) a while b4 she is turned into a doll. I say he should've tried 2 tickle her back, but then he got locked up in a playpen.
TIFFANY: i think i prefer u this way. U'r kinda cute. U'r just like a little baby. Is the little baby ticklish? Is he? Is he? Is he? Is he?
CHUCKY: Stop! Ha ha! Stop! HEE HA HA HA HA! *typical Chucky cackle*

Just took a look at another one....it's from a movie called "WAXWORKS 2". It's a pretty weak scene, but worth a mention.

Halfway through the movie, the main villain (played by the late Alexander Gudonov) sits on his throne, quite obviously bored, while one of his men tickles a girl on a rack in the center of the chamber with a large fluffy feather.
There is an agonized look on her face and she struggles a bit...but no laughing to be heard, just a little moaning here and there as the torturer utters a couple of "kootchie kootchie koos".

An amusing little scene nonetheless.

And yeah, I agree with what you said about John Landis, Nontkl. He does appear to have a bit of a taste for tickling...although that little stunt he pulled with Michael left me curled up in a corner sucking my thumb and shaking for hours. :scared:

It was just WRONG. LOL.

re: re-animator

If any of you are watching this movie on dvd, you will have to look at that scene in the bonus material section. This scene was removed from the dvd movie. There were about 5 or 6 different scenes shot for this segment and it is listed in the deleted extras. That may be why some of you did not see it. I don't know why they did that for the dvd because I saw the movie when it was first released at the theater and the tickling scene was included then.

scary stuff, actually

Deleting tickle scenes? For shame :mad: ! The idea that you could miss a scene due to the fact that Blockbuster Video edits some of the movies they carry or a TV network's editing of a film is similar to what you're describing. At least they had the scene at the end. You would expect the full monty on DVD. I saw ReAnimator on TV but couldn't recall the tickling scene; they probably did edit it out. Maybe the sensors decided it wasn't in keeping with the blood and guts theme of the rest of the film :( .

Thanx for the info on Waxworks 2, SP. There's bound to be tickle scenes in those types of films :D .

in the horror movie "cherryfalls", there's a good foot worship scene.
the girl stucks her foot into her boyfriens mouth and asks him to suck it.

just my two cents.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back