• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Witherrock Estate, Part 2 (F/F)

Midnight2_2222

TMF Poster
Here’s part two of the series. All of the characters are 18 years old or over. Please don’t reproduce any part of this series for profit. Feel free to post thoughts or comments; at the least it lets me know people are reading.

Last Time: Three college pals decided to check out the old Witherrock mansion. Sasha, the spunky one of the three, rushed in and was quickly separated from her friends. All too soon she learned that the ghost, Samantha Witherrock, is quite real and fancies the trapped girls as her slaves. After a thorough working over with tickle torture Sasha learned to submit to Samantha, pleasing the mistress of the house immensely. As we speak Tabitha and Alexa are searching the house for Sasha.

“The Witherrock Estate, Part Two”

The only light was provided by the moon; it shown through the dusty windows and cast everything in a pale glow. Tabitha chose each step carefully, as soon as she heard a creak she stopped for fear that the floor would give out. Alexa was a bit more bold and darted about each new room anxiously.

“Why can’t we find the stairs?” cried Tabitha.

“Don’t panic Tabby, Sasha’s gonna be fine,” replied Alexa. “Just calm your motor down, if you get yourself worked up what will that accomplish?”

“I guess you’re right,” said Tabitha.

“I’ll check this door over here,” said Alexa. You have a look through that door.”

“Don’t go too far,” warned Tabitha as she crossed the threshold into an odd room.

There was a large copper globe in the center of the room and two huge oak tables. In each corner stood a suit of armor; the way they stood post gave the impression that the knights were watching everything in the room. A shadowy fireplace sat unused, twenty-year-old charcoal sat in its base. Curiously, there were two sets of stocks near the far wall. One was the sit-down type where the captive’s feet would be forced to stick out. The other was a stand-up which would pin the victim’s head and wrists; leaving her free to kick but not much else.

“What in the world did she do with this stuff?” mumbled Tabitha to herself. She slid her fingers over the top of the sit-down stock. It didn’t have a speck of dust on it as if someone had given the stocks a good cleaning in anticipation of visitors.

Suddenly the fireplace sprung to life! Tabitha screamed like she was in a horror movie and fled out of the room. However, when she passed through the door she found herself running back into the same room. The fireplace was still lit; it looked exactly the same as the room she’d just been in.

“Alexa! Help! Oh gawd, what’s happening?!” screamed Tabitha. She ran back through the door, once again she exited into the exact same room.

“Alexa! Where are you? I need help; something weird is happening!” called Tabitha. There was no reply.

The blonde sat on one of the tables and tried to control her excited breathing. “There has to be a logical explanation for this. Just a minute ago there was a hall past that door. Now there’s another room. Since it’s physically impossible for me to be in the same room, there must be duplicates of this room. Yeah, that’s it… Eeeeek!”

A quick shriek escaped Tabitha’s lips as she felt hands touching her. Tabitha’s green t-shirt left her belly and lower back exposed; it felt like someone was running her fingertips up the small of her back. The girl jumped off the table and fled to the far wall next to the stocks.

“Who’s there?!” she asked of the empty room.

“Just us girls,” replied Samantha. At that moment the ghost literally walked out of the wall next to Tabitha. Unlike before, Samantha was allowing herself to be visible.

Samantha Witherrock appeared as an attractive woman, probably in her middle twenties. She had long hair that fell down her back and a beautiful gown. Slippers covered her feet although she didn’t seem to actually touch the ground when she walked. A silver glow surrounded her body, it was impossible to determine her hair or skin color since she appeared as a semi-translucent silver entity. She reached out her hand and grabbed Tabitha’s left wrist.

It was obvious how healthy Tabitha’s lungs were as she screamed her head off. Terror gripped the girl and she pulled for all she could. Nevertheless, Samantha had a grip of iron and Tabitha was trapped in the ghost’s clutches.

“Oh gawd! Oh gawd! Oh gawd! This isn’t real. This is impossible!”

“Sure is,” teased Samantha. She tugged Tabitha over to the standing stocks. “Let’s not make this any harder than it needs to be. You obviously need a good teacher and I intend to school you properly.”

“What the hell are you talking about?! Please, let me go!”

Tabitha thrashed around but it did little good. The ghost’s superior strength enabled her to position the blonde’s wrists and neck in the stocks. With a slam the wooden top was closed, effectively imprisoning Tabitha. The base of the stocks consisted of four wooden beams coming off a post. It was too sturdy to tip over and too heavy to move while held in that position. It didn’t stop Tabitha from throwing her body weight back and forth in a desperate attempt to break free.

“Stop that this instant young lady!” commanded Samantha. “Young slaves have to be careful; sometimes they hurt themselves when they struggle too much.”

“I’m not a slave,” whimpered Tabitha. Her eyes began to well up with tears; she was terrified of the ghost. “I’m a free person. This isn’t real… this isn’t real…”

“It’s quite real little Tabitha. What did your friend call you? Hmm, I think it was ‘Tabby’. Yes, I do like that nickname; it’s kind of cute….”

“How do you know my name?” asked Tabitha.

“I just told you, your friend said it. You have issues with paying attention. We’ll work on those now.”

Samantha walked around the back of the stocks, out of Tabitha’s view. Her new position gave her perfect access to the trapped blonde’s body. With her wrists and neck bound there was no way for the girl to protect herself.

“You can’t hurt me,” said Tabitha in a meek voice. “You’re not real. None of this is real. I must have hit my head… yeah, maybe I’m dreaming…”

“I don’t believe in hurting my slaves,” said Samantha. “There are far more effective means of discipline. You will find my methods to be fair and loving. But first we have to set some ground rules.”

Tabitha continued to whimper, “…not real, I’ll wake up any minute… please let me wake up now…”

“First rule, I am your mistress. You will refer to me as such. If you forget I’ll have to give you a little shock. Allow me to demonstrate.”

Ghostly fingernails began to scratch the exposed flesh of Tabitha’s lower flanks. At the same time Samantha made a “zap” noise like what a parent might do while playing with her child. The tickling caught the girl by surprise; she started wiggling around like a worm on a hook.

“Eeeeeeeee! What the hell! Tee hee hee, what are you doing?! Tee hee hee, cut that out! Tee hee hee hee hee, that tickles! Stop it, hehehe, stop it mistress!”

“I can see you’re the brains of this group, you remembered my proper title right away. I am very pleased with you so far. But you broke the second rule. Never, ever, tell me what to do. I’ll stop when I’m damn well good and ready to stop and not a second before!”

The tickling resumed on Tabitha’s left flank. Samantha’s right hand traveled down over Tabitha’s backside and began digging into the sensitive spot at the tops of her thighs. Tabitha’s shorts made it easy for the ghost to titillate the captive’s inner thighs from behind. Reflexively the blonde clamped her legs together but it did little to ease the ticklishness of that area.

“EEEEEEeeee! Cut that out! Hehehe, don’t touch me there! Tee hehehe, get your hand out of there! Hehehehe, mistress please stop! Hehehehe, I request you stop! Hehehehe, I beg you to stop! Hehehehe, please, mistress, please!”

“Oh goody, Tabby has a ticklish tush! And ticklish thighs too! What fun we’ll have together. That’s such a wonderful spot to tickle, it’s so close to your privates that you can’t help but tense up. You girls aren’t very used to being touched down there, are you? Tell me Tabby, have you ever been with a man before? Have fingers ever wandered over the areas you hide with these little shorts?”

Dancing fingers scrambled around Tabitha’s waist and began to tickle her trim tummy. Meanwhile, the ticklers exploring Tabitha’s backside and thighs kept up their wicked work. Samantha particularly liked it when she could wedge a few fingers between the clamped legs; it made Tabitha squeal and it was obvious she didn’t feel comfortable being touched there.

“Hehehe! Mistress! EEEEEEEeeeee! Don’t do that! Don’t do that! Hehehehe!”

“Ahem! You keep breaking the second rule! And you are violating the third rule too! My third rule is that a slave shall always do what your mistress tells you to do. You’re too young of a slave to make your own choices, you need my guidance. I asked you a question, are you a virgin or not?”

The belly tickling consisted of light skritches that proved exceptionally irritating, like an itch you wish you could scratch. With her wrists pinned in the stocks Tabitha was helpless and the fingernails on her tummy were making her giggle. That terrible hand working on her lower half compounded the problem by eliciting squeals and shrieks for mercy. Tabitha prayed that Alexa would hear her calls for help and rescue her. She’d always counted on her friends to stand up for her; she needed them now more than ever.

“Talk slave!” commanded Samantha. “Answer my question or I will punish you!”

“Hehehehe, this is, EEEEEEEeeeee! This is punishment! Hehehe!”

Samantha chuckled at the slave’s assumption. “You think this is punishment? Oh my, the lessons you need to learn! And I shall lovingly teach you every one until you are a perfect submissive. I believe in your potential Tabby; I think you can be a good girl when motivated.”

“Hehehehe, let me go, hehehe, you devil! Hehehe!”

The mistress’s laughter joined Tabitha’s; her words amused Samantha greatly. Samantha was already falling in love with this new tickle toy. After all, she kept saying the cutest things.

“If you won’t admit your virginity then I’ll have to shock you. This will hurt me more than it hurts you…”

Wiggling fingers massaged into Tabitha’s ribs and Samantha began making the “zap” sound again. It proved to be a ticklish spot and Tabitha giggled like the happiest girl on Earth. By all outward appearances Tabitha was having a ball, of course inside she was scared and infuriated because the ghost was so easily able to force laughter out of her.

“Hahahahahaha! Mistress! Hahahahahaha, no more! Hahahahaha! I’m a virgin! Hahahahaha! Ok! Hahahahaha! I said it! I, hehehe, am a virgin! Hahahahaha!”

“So you aren’t used to being tickled down there, are you?”

“Hahahahahaha, NO! Hahahahaha, YES! Hahahahaha, I confess! Hahahahaha! I surrender! Hahahahaha! I’ll talk! Hahahahaha, anything! Hahahahahahaha!”

The emoted zapping sound diminished in volume along with the intensity of the tickles. The game Samantha was insinuating was that she was lowering the “power” and therefore the “shock” was lowering with it. Finally the tickles came to an end and Tabitha gasped for air.

“I think my little Tabby-girl is just beside herself. Am I turning your world upside-down Tabby?”

“(huff puff) Yes mistress,” replied Tabitha. “Mistress, how long are you going to keep me here (huff puff)?”

“Until you’re a good slave. It would be criminal for me to just let you wander around on your own. You could get hurt! You girls would get into all kinds of trouble without someone to love and guide you. It’s a tough job but I’m willing to be your mistress.”

“Why is this happening to me?” whimpered Tabitha.

“Oh, don’t cry little Tabby. I want you to be a happy slave. Let’s dry those eyes, ok?”

Kneeling down, Samantha extended her hands out until her fingertips brushed the backs of Tabitha’s knees. The blonde jumped at the new touch and tried to kick; the kicking legs passed right through the ghost without doing any harm. With a grin Samantha began to tickle the back of Tabitha’s right knee.

“Hahahaha! Cut that out! Hahahahahaha!”

“What did I tell you about ordering me around?” reminded Samantha. “Obviously you need another lesson in discipline.”

Fingertips brushed against the tender flesh behind Tabitha’s knees. It made her do a funny kind of dance. When she’d kick a leg back to cover the ticklish knee Samantha simply changed targets, moving to the exposed knee. It was impossible for Tabitha to kick back both of her legs at the same time, if she did her entire body weight would be supported by her neck and wrists. And so the dance began; one leg and then the other were kicked back. Despite the futility of it she kept dancing, reflex compelled her to at least try to protect her sensitive skin.

“Hahahaha! I’m sorry! Hahahaha! I’m sorry! Hahahahahaha! Mistress, hahahaha, I’ll be good! Hahahahaha! I’ll follow, hahahahaha, the rules!”

“What’s the third rule Tabby?” asked Samantha. She craned her hands around Tabitha’s legs and began digging her fingertips right above the knees. Tabitha squealed and burst out with crazed laughter.

“Hahahahahahahahaha! (cough) I do, hahahahahahahahahaha, do whatever, hahahahahahahaha (cough) you say! Hahahahahahahahahaha!”

“Very good girl!” cried Samantha. “You’re learning fast. You’re going to be a good slave Tabby; you’re such a smart submissive.”

“Hahahahahahahaha! Mistress, hahahahahahahaha, my knees! Hahahahahahahaha (cough)! Can’t stand it! Hahahahahahahahahaha!”

“I can’t stop Tabby, I have to discipline you. Honey, this is for your own good.”

Samantha’s fingers kept titillating Tabitha’s knees without a shred of mercy. Meanwhile, she stuck out her tongue and began slowly licking in the well behind the blonde’s right knee. When Tabitha kicked the leg back Samantha giggled and switched to the left knee, licking it like an ice cream cone.

“Hahahahahahahaha (wheeze)! Dieing! Hahahahahahahahahaha! I’m dieing! Hahahahahahahahaha! Mistress, hahahahahaha, mercy! Hahahahaha! I’m pleading! Hahahahahahahahahaha!”

“Mmmmm, you taste divine Tabby. Sasha was definitely an armpit girl; I think it’s the knees that are nicest about you. Then again, we haven’t explored those armpits yet. Or your precious tootsies. I’ll just have to taste them all to find out…”

“NOOOOhohohohohohohohoho!” squealed Tabitha.

“Don’t you order me around you little brat!” snapped Samantha.

She shoved her hands into the pant legs of Tabitha’s shorts. The fingers started pinching, teasing, and tickling while Tabitha shook her hips back and forth. It was maddening, that kind of tickling was foreign to her. On another level, she felt kind of excited by the touches; the fear of the moment overwhelmed most of the pleasure she felt. Tabitha’s laughter turned into a high pitched kind of giggle and Samantha knew right away that she’d found a nice method of persuasion.

“Heheheheheheheeeeeeeeee! Hehehehehehehe! Meerrrrccceeeeheheheheheheheheeee!”

“Apologize for breaking the rule,” commanded Samantha. Her fingers wedged into the flesh inside the girl’s thighs, dangerously close to her privates. The giggles went up in pitch by another octave or two.

“HEEEEE! HeheheheheheHEHEHEhehehe! Sorry! Hehehehehe! So Sorrreeeeehehehehehe! I’m sorry! Hehehehehehehehe!”

“Are you my little slave?”

“Hehehehehehehe! YES! Heheheheheheeeeee!”

“Do you love your mistress?”

“Hehehehehehehehehehe! YES! YES! HEEEEEEEEEeeeeee! Hehehehehe!”

“Good girl.”

Samantha withdrew the tickling fingers and stood up. Hands were put on Tabitha’s shoulders; instinctively the blonde froze up. However, instead of torture Samantha gave her slave affection; her hands went to work massaging the soreness out of Tabitha’s shoulders and arms.

“What are you doing mistress?” whispered Tabitha nervously.

“All that thrashing can do a number of a little slave’s body. I don’t want you to hurt; I just want you to be good. Will you be a good girl for me?”

“Y-y-yes mistress.” Tabitha didn’t know what to make of this, this phantom was obviously crazed. No matter how nuts Samantha was it didn’t discount one important fact: she was very good at massaging stressed muscles. The touches felt heavenly and Tabitha let an honest sigh of relief escape.

“Hmm, does Tabby love her mistress? Do I take good care of you?”

“Yes mistress, that feels nice. Much nicer than the tickling. You’re done tickling me now… right?”

“Oh no my dear, I still want to taste those armpits of yours. We simply must know if they taste better than Sasha’s. Not that I want a competition mind you, I love both of you just as much.”

“Wh-wh-what did you do to Sasha?” asked Tabitha.

“I taught her the rules,” answered Samantha as she strolled over to the nearest table. She slid a drawer open and pulled out a pair of shiny scissors.

Tabitha’s eyes got wide as saucers; she fought violently to get out of the stocks. “No! No! Don’t kill me! Oh gawd, no!”

Samantha giggled and began snipping away at Tabitha’s t-shirt. “I would never hurt my sweet Tabby! I’m just going to improve your ventilation back here.” Within moments the t-shirt was cut up and Tabitha was left with only a bra above her waist.

“Hmm, I think someone likes to be disciplined,” teased Samantha. She rubbed her fingers against Tabitha’s nipples and was delighted to feel them standing at attention. Tabitha was so embarrassed that she closed her eyes and wished she would wake up from this nightmare.

“Please mistress, I really don’t like… I mean I wish you wouldn’t… I mean it’s not what you think… please just consider letting me free… please…”

“Don’t feel awkward Tabby, this is part of the learning experience for you. You don’t believe it now, but you’ll be begging me for more pretty soon. And I’ll happily give it, because I love you.”

The ghost nuzzled her nose just behind Tabitha’s right underarm. The stocks left Tabitha some slack to move her arms with although the wrist holes forced her to hold her arms in a kind of straight back position. Nevertheless, the hollows of her armpits were still mostly exposed and it would be easy to wedge objects of torment into those underarms no matter how much the blonde wrestled. Samantha’s tongue snaked out and started licking, very delicately, at the flesh just behind the armpit.

Gritted teeth and an involuntary grin were all that Tabitha gave in response. It didn’t tickle too much yet; she was certain that would change at any moment.

Sure enough, Samantha began stroking her index fingernails up and down Tabitha’s flanks. Very slowly they traveled with a feathery-light touch. They ran all the way up to where the conclave of the armpit starts and then they looped back down to the edge of Tabitha’s shorts. Tabitha’s smile began to expand and contract in response to where the fingers were touching at any given moment. Over particularly sensitive spots, like below the pits or over the middle of the ribs, she grinned broadly and even shivered from the nerve stimulation.

“Yes,” whispered Samantha, “that’s a nice touch. A nice touch for a nice girl. And you smell so wonderful; I can’t wait to taste you.”

Further in went the tongue, now gingerly licking into the well of Tabitha’s armpit. Tabitha made a weird kind of snort sound as a giggle caught in her throat. She dropped the arm as much as she could. It still left ample room for the tickling tongue to romp in the playground that was her underarm.

“Tee hee hee… (snort) he he…. (gasp) he he he….” Tabitha fought valiantly to contain the laughter bubbling up in her tummy. The sensation of tickling made the girl’s diaphragm flutter quickly, causing a nearly undeniable urge to laugh. In a moment it would become completely undeniable.

Samantha arched her tongue up so the tip wiggled into the middle of her captive’s armpit. Fingers slipped into the other armpit and began softly scratching. That proved too much for the poor blonde to process and she began giggling uncontrollably.

“Hehehehehehehehehehehehe! OH NOhohohohohohoohohooooo! Hehehehehehehehehe!”

For a second there was relief as Samantha withdrew her tongue. It was shattered when both hands went to work under Tabitha’s arms. Samantha turned her hands palm-up and just scratched at Tabitha’s armpits until the girl was a giggling, helpless mess.

“You taste wonderful Tabby and your laughter is intoxicating. You have a pretty, kind of melodic giggle. I’ll bet your family used to tickle the stuffing out of you, didn’t they?”

“Hehehehehehehehehehehe! Mercy! Hehehehehehehehehehehehe!”

“I’m going to tickle the stuffing out of you now little Tabby. You have to submit to me fully. Your little body can only take so many tickles before you’ll break and then you’ll be my little submissive forever.”

The fingers rolled forward until they were almost on Tabitha’s chest, then back across the armpit, and then to the point where they were almost on her shoulder blades. Then Samantha scampered her fingers down the back of Tabitha’s ribcage and all around her belly. They were getting the grand tour of a ticklish girl’s body and Tabitha’s snickers made Samantha smile with joy.

When a little spit caught in Tabitha’s throat she began coughing and hacking. Samantha immediately stopped the torture; in fact she rubbed Tabitha’s back until she got her breath back. Even afterward she chose to caress, letting her fingers massage the aching muscles of Tabitha’s back and shoulders once more.

“You’ve had enough for now. You’re a good pupil but I don’t want to stress you out.”

“Thank you mistress,” replied Tabitha. She really was exhausted and her knees felt weak. Far too much of her weight was being shifted from her legs to her neck and it made her uncomfortable.

Samantha picked up on Tabitha’s dilemma and opened the top of the stocks. The blonde barely had the strength to flop back before falling into Samantha’s waiting arms. The ghost took the opportunity to hold Tabitha nice and tight.

“You’re a good slave Tabitha. I’m very happy with you. Now I want you to rest and think about what you’ve been taught.”

Samantha caressed Tabitha’s hair and planted kisses on her cheek. Tabitha was too physically tired and mentally drained to protest. In truth she liked the affection; it was that kind of attention that she craved. If only the ghost wouldn’t tickle her so much she might start enjoying herself.

Lowering Tabitha onto the padded seat of the sit-down stocks was easy for Samantha given her supernatural strength. Tabitha collapsed like a limp noodle and rolled her eyes up at her captor. Samantha caught the glance and gave Tabitha a few more kisses.

“Now, I don’t want you getting into any trouble while I’m gone so I’m going to have to secure you,” said Samantha. With a loud “clap” the stocks were closed, trapping Tabitha’s ankles in the large wooden device.

“Oh gawd! Not again!” shrieked Tabitha. She found new strength and tried to push the stocks back open. They wouldn’t budge an inch.

“Shhhhhh, don’t get worked up Tabby. I’m not going to punish. I just want to keep you still until get back. That seat is very comfortable. And look, there are even pads around your ankles! So you’ll be fit as a fiddle in these stocks until I get back.”

“Please, please let me go mistress! I can’t stand another second of tickling!”

“Stop that whimpering this instant!” snapped Samantha. “If you don’t stop I’ll tickle your feet. Is that what you want? Do you want me to tickle torture those feet?”

Tabitha obediently shook her head to indicate a “no”. Her eyes were completely submissive to Samantha; the ghost took note of it.

“You’re my good girl, my good Tabby. If you behave yourself I’ll give you a treat when I come back. But if you’re bad…”

Samantha let the words trail as she started lightly tickling around Tabitha’s neck. The blonde began snickering and swatted at the ghostly hands. After a few seconds of Tabitha’s ticklish squirming Samantha stopped.

“But instead, if you’re good…”

Again Samantha trailed her words. This time she tickled Tabitha’s nipples with her index fingers. The blonde jumped and caught her breath; even trough her underwear it was a rather nice touch indeed. Samantha only granted her slave a few seconds of delight before withdrawing her fingers.

“I think we both know which one you’d prefer,” said Samantha. A final kiss was given before Samantha left the room. It was time to begin the next girl’s education.

Next time: Alexa gets a lesson she’ll never forget!

We think that perhaps Midnight2_2222 you have been inspired by Tickling on the Road. Cause we're seeing a little Danni Arcadia/Beth Cordoba love thing developing here! Very nice, and a tad of romance! We think it's lovely! This forum needs your young skills to keep going. In the absence of leaders: Primetime, TQLR, Shadowtickler and Tklr5150, a leader is needed. We may have just found one!
Love,
Anna and Heather

Anna Donnison said:
We think that perhaps Midnight2_2222 you have been inspired by Tickling on the Road. Cause we're seeing a little Danni Arcadia/Beth Cordoba love thing developing here! Very nice, and a tad of romance! We think it's lovely! This forum needs your young skills to keep going. In the absence of leaders: Primetime, TQLR, Shadowtickler and Tklr5150, a leader is needed. We may have just found one!
Love,
Anna and Heather

Those guys are still leaders; I don't think they've gone anywhere. When I post I do it rapid-fire where other authors space their installments out a bit, probably creating the illusion that writers are disappearing.

"Tickling on the Road" is probably the gold standard for tickling stories. Back in my Usenet days it was one of my favorites and you'll find the whole series of zillions of websites, some of them aren't even tickling websites! No doubt about it, if there was a Writer’s Hall of Fame Kutyo would be the first person in it. I think my style is different from Kutyo’s but I am a huge fan of his classic works.

I wonder what ever became of Kutyo anyway? Maybe I’ll have to spend some quality time on Google to see if he retired to writer’s nirvana.

By the way, I've always asumed Kutyo is a "he", feel free to correct me if that is wrong.

Midnight

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back