• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A new story of mine! Collateral. M/FF, heavy stuff! Comments & feedback please :)

tklover66

TMF Novice
Hi everyone! Hope you enjoy this new story of mine :) Would love to get feedback and critiques.

Collateral

By tklover66

Kylie Hamilton, 18, blonde and extremely pretty, was frightened. It was hard not to be frightened when you got snatched from walking home after college, hands bound behind your back, and a cloth gag stuffed into your mouth, seated between 2 bulky men dressed in suits and wearing shades.

They were in a window-tinted limousine, headed towards an unknown destination. Somehow Kylie figured this wasn’t a typical kidnapping, and there was a bigger plot behind all of this. However, Kylie was more afraid, at the moment, of the two men seated beside her who could not take their leering gaze away from her pert breasts straining against her t-shirt. Surprisingly, that was all the two men did- look, no touch. Kylie inwardly shuddered at their boss; it must be someone who struck fear into their hearts that they did not dare to touch their victims!

Eventually, they reached their destination, and Kylie was bundled from the limo with a muffled squeal of surprise. Then her eyes widened as she took in the sheer opulence of the mansion she was at. She had no more than a brief glance at her surroundings before she was quickly whisked into the dubious shelter of the mansion.

Soon, she was brought to a room where she saw her captor for the first time. Another shock awaited her in the room: her mother, Cynthia, was similarly bound and gagged as well! Cynthia, upon seeing her daughter, began struggling furiously and moaning piteously against another bulky henchman holding her steady. Kylie felt tears spring to her eyes, as she realized the hopelessness of their situation.

Then their captor spoke, “welcome to your new home, Cynthia and Kylie! Allow me to introduce myself; I am Gregory Hunter, from now on your new master. Your husband, Cynthia, was to help me transport a large amount of drugs overseas, but I have just received some sad news that he was caught by the overseas authorities and it will be a very, very long time before he sees sunlight again. The loss of the shipment of drugs was a rather painful setback for me, and therefore I have had no choice but to call in your husband’s collateral in repayment: Yourself and Kylie.”

Both women screamed at the horrible words of their captor, unable to believe that they were treated as no more than trading blocks! But at the same time, both mother and daughter understood why their husband and father had been so stressed out recently. Everything started to make sense in a sickening manner; his constant late nights, frequent overseas trips for flimsy excuses, and sudden huge increase in spending power. And now, they were going to be the helpless playthings of a drug lord, with no-one able to save them from their horrible fate!

Gregory continued, “It’s a good thing that Mr. Hamilton had good taste in his women; I personally promise you I will make the both of you suffer tremendously as my slaves, for my pleasure!” he chuckled evilly, a wicked gleam in his eyes as he gazed upon his two newest slaves struggling helplessly, their terror written in their eyes. He let his eyes linger upon the lithe, fulsome body of Kylie, enjoying her perfectly sculpted body with delightfully firm breasts, a flat stomach, a well-rounded yet toned buttocks and long, slim legs. Ah, the joys of youth!

Then he transferred his gaze to Cynthia. Even though she was in her late thirties already, she looked no older than being in her late twenties at worst. She possessed a figure that would be conservatively described as ‘voluptuous’. And she provided a wonderful contrast to her blonde daughter, as she was a brunette. Oh yes, indeed, he was going to have a good time with his two new slaves!

“Now, I’m afraid that the both of you are going to have to separated for quite some time, as I have devised different roles for the both of you to play as my slaves,” Gregory informed him horrified playthings. “Kylie will be spending a lot of time, enjoying my personal attentions,” he snickered as she half-fainted, and Cynthia screamed helplessly into her gag. “While Cynthia will be undergoing a rather specialized treatment regime to change her attitude towards my favourite form of torture,” he chuckled, enjoying the shudder of fear that ran through her delightful body. “Well then, let’s not waste our time anymore shall we?”

Kylie was nude, securely strapped to a bondage bench that left her in a sitting position, with her legs outstretched and spread apart. The bench ended just before her buttocks, leaving her round ass exposed. Her torso was strapped in an upright position, with her arms bent at her elbows and bound above her head. A strap across her forehead ensured that she looked straight ahead, straight at the leering gaze of her master, lounging happily upon a plush leather sofa, drinking in the vision of loveliness before him.

“Please, I beg you, please let me go,” Kylie wept fearfully, her sobs making her breasts heave with each juddering breath. “Don’t hurt me or my mum, I beg you! I promise I’ll find some way of paying you back for my father’s loss,” she pleaded helplessly. Then the door opened, and an oriental-looking woman sashayed in, dressed in a lovely red cheongsam that melded to her body, she bowed to Gregory, and spoke to him softly in a musical language that Kylie did not understand.

“Allow me to introduce to you Cher Lin, my trainer of slave girls,” Gregory smirked at Kylie. “She is from the land of China, and she has trained all my personal slave girls to great effect. She does not speak English, so your begging and screaming merely serves to spur her on to greater heights. Oh, and she has a particular dislike for pretty blonde girls, such as yourself!” Gregory chuckled heartily.

Kylie glanced fearfully at Cher Lin, and saw in her eyes a hardness of heart that spoke of unspeakable torments to come. She was very attractive herself, but at the moment, she looked a vision of pure evil come to inflict horrific torments. Kylie began to panic, wondering what tortures she would use! Whips, brands and other implements of torture flashed through her mind, even as she screamed, “Please don’t hurt me! I beg you, please don’t hurt me!”

Gregory laughed heartily, and explained her pleas to Cher Lin in her native mandarin. Cher Lin smiled briefly, but her smile merely served to drive a wedge of ice-cold fear into Kylie’s heart. “Oh, don’t you worry, my dear, I don’t want to see you hurt,” he assured Kylie. “Besides, Cher Lin is so much more refined and has greater finesse than just inflicting pain,” he continued, even as Cher Lin to stand behind Kylie. “Oh, no, my dear, Cher Lin just loves to tickle pretty blonde girls silly! And so do I!” Gregory laughed evilly.

Kylie barely had time to register his words when Cher Lin brought her fingers into contact with Kylie’s outstretched underarms. Kylie had a moment to appreciate the long, perfectly manicured nails before her underarms erupted with the most horrible ticklish sensations she had ever experienced. She screamed with agony. Then it got worse, as Cher Lin began to flutter her nails along the soft hollows, making poor Kylie shriek with demented laughter.

“STOP!!!! PLEASE STOP!!!” Kylie begged through her laughter. Never in her life did she imagine she would become a tickle torture toy! This was the worst torment she had ever experienced in her life! Her naivety was shattered when Cher Lin sank her fingers into the deep hollows and wiggled away with relish. Kylie’s mouth opened in a huge ‘O’ of agony, her eyes squeezed tightly shut, but no sound emitted from her throat. Gregory was immensely pleased with his newest tickle toy; she was excruciatingly ticklish!

The tickling assault ceased briefly, and it took Kylie a few moments to gather her wits. However, the moment she attempted to plead for mercy, Cher Lin sank her expert fingers into Kylie’s belly, using a slow but firm massaging technique to extract demented howls of tortured laughter that pleased Gregory to no end. Kylie was too busy laughing from the tickling torment, that she had no mind to beg for mercy! She was going to be in for a long night of suffering.

“Uuuunnnggggghhh! UUUnnnngggggghhhh!” Cynthia screamed helplessly into her ballgag as she watched the horrific scenes of her daughter’s torture through the huge video screen. She too was nude, and she was bound to a gynecological examination table with her arms above her head, and her legs attached to the stirrups. Her screams seemed to be mixed with pleasure, and it soon became obvious why.

A person in a white lab coat was seated by her spread legs, pressing an erosciloscope to her helpless clitoris, the incessant vibrations from the insidious device extracting shuddering climaxes from the helpless woman forced to watch her daughter’s torment. Of course the drug that was injected into her bloodstream helped make her body so much more sensitive!

Cynthia looked pleadingly at her trainer, moaning helplessly in her bondage. He merely smiled at her, brushed her damp hair away from her forehead, then made her look at the screen again, while pressing the erosciloscope firmly against her clitoris. Cynthia wailed helplessly into her gag as she was forced to watch Kylie get her ribs and waist tickled mercilessly, unable to do a single thing to alleviate the horrific tickle torture her precious daughter was going through! Except climax powerfully on a regular basis, of course. She shuddered at the words of her trainer, as he informed her of her training regime for the next few weeks. It was then that she understood Gregory’s cryptic remarks about changing her attitude towards torture.

Her trainer had informed her that she would be fed a mixture of drugs that would increase her sensitivity, while allowing her to stay conscious through a period of torment that would have made a normal person faint. He would then use a behavioural modification program to slowly brainwash Cynthia into enjoying being tickled, then finally transformed into the ultimate tickle slut.

“Oh, my,” her trainer exclaimed, and Cynthia recovered from her own jumbled thoughts to look at the screen again. The Chinese torturer was running her long nails along the rounded cheeks of Kylie’s buttocks, making the helpless girl scream and cry in agony, tears rolling down her pretty face. Cynthia moaned helplessly at her daughter’s plight, tears coming to her own eyes. Then her trainer began to run the erosciloscope in circles around her clitoris, and she descended into her own hellish torment again.

Kylie lay in her bonds limply, wheezing for breath painfully. Her entire body was covered in a faint sheen of sweat, and she was weeping constantly from the horrible tickling inflicted upon her so far. “No more, no more,” she whimpered pitifully, knowing that both Gregory and Cher Lin took great pleasure in her suffering, and there was absolutely nothing she could do about that.

“Tell me, my lovely, how would you like Cher Lin to tickle your feet now?” Gregory teased his slave. “She’s saved that part of your body for last, you know!”

“NOOO!!!” PLEASE I BEG YOU!!!” Kylie screamed in desperation. “I can’t take anymore, I can’t!” She wailed pitifully.

Gregory told Cher Lin something in mandarin, and she smiled. She took up position beside Kylie’s head, and held up her left and right forefingers, wiggling them in front of her eyes. “No please, no more! I’ll do anything you want! Please, I beg you, no more!” Kylie begged helplessly.

Cher Lin placed her right forefinger upon Kylie’s forehead, resting her nail right at the spot between her eyes. She began to lightly wiggle her finger, letting the nail transmit the vibrations to the spot. Kylie gasped at first at this new sensation, but it soon grew to unbearable proportions. She couldn’t shake her head, and even though she squeezed her eyes shut repeatedly, it did not budge the finger from between her eyes.
Then the torment got worse, when Cher Lin inserted her left nail to stroke Kylie’s right inner ear. Kylie screamed in horror at the sensations being inflicted upon her. “PLEASE!!!!” she screamed in agony.

“Beg for Cher Lin to tickle your feet,” Gregory ordered.

“AAAHHHHHHGGGGGG!!” Kylie screamed in agony, caught between the devil and the deep blue sea. “PLEASE TICKLE MY FEET! PLEASE TICKLE MY FEET!” She choked out in desperation.

“You don’t sound like you mean it,” Gregory chided, and motioned to Cher Lin, who then bent her mouth towards Kylie’s left ear and used her tongue to tickle her inner ear. Kylie felt as though she was going mad from the unceasing tickle torture, and begged for Cher Lin to please tickle her feet, tickle her feet and make her scream and laugh. Anything to stop this maddening torture! But Gregory was not done playing with his broken tickle toy yet. He forced her to say all sorts of degrading things, how she loved to lick pussy and suck cock, how she longed to get taken in the ass by her master. Finally, he motioned for Cher Lin to stop.

Immediately, Cher Lin moved to Kylie’s feet. She knelt in front of Kylie, placing her nails upon her defenceless soles, even as her dainty feet trapped Gregory’s swollen manhood between her soles and began to expertly stimulate him to orgasm. Cher Lin began to tickle Kylie’s soles, making the poor girl scream with hysterical laughter again. Then, as the coup de grace, Cher Lin bent forward and began to lick Kylie’s pussy.

When Kylie was forced to climax, the combination of foot tickling, forced orgasm and previous tickling sent the poor girl into a dead faint.

“And how is dear Cynthia coming along?” Gregory asked the trainer, drinking in the bizarre vision before his eyes. Cynthia was nude and spreadeagled on a bed, two electrodes on her feet making her feet twitch every so often. Suction pumps were attached to her huge breasts, and they were stimulating the helpless woman with a rhythmic milking motion. Her head was strapped to the bed, and a pair of headphones was fitted to her ears. Her eyes were glazed, and a closer inspection revealed that she was fitted with special contact lenses that fed images straight to her vision. Her trainer was sitting beside her long legs, leisurely pumping a dildo in and out of her helpless womanhood.

“She’s coming along just perfectly, Mr. Hunter,” the trainer replied. “The past few days have wore her resistance completely away, and she is now slowly but surely associating tickling with pleasure – the perfect tickle slut you wanted!” He abruptly stopped the pumping motions of the dildo, aware that she was on the verge of orgasm and not wanting her to climax just yet.

“Yes, please, I want it, I want it so bad! Tickle me, fuck me please!” Cynthia begged, seemingly in response to a hidden voice, even as her hips bucked and strained to find the elusive dildo that could grant her the orgasm she so desired.

The trainer pressed a button, and both Gregory and the trainer could see and hear first-hand the brainwashing message Cynthia had been subjected to for the past few days. A soothing female voice repeatedly teased and taunted Cynthia, telling her how much she loved to get tickled, how wet she got just from being tickled, how much she craved getting tickled, as only tickling could grant her the sweet release of orgasm. She was similarly fed with visions of woman being tickled mercilessly, the voice telling Cynthia how much she wanted to get tickled just like those girls, yes, she was a dirty little tickle slut!

“Those electrodes on her feet serve as a mild ticklish sensation for her, associating mild, playful tickling with sexual desire, but nowhere near intense enough for her to climax,” the trainer explained his regime, resuming the cruel dildo stimulation again, while his other free hand lightly tickled Cynthia’s underarms randomly.

“AAAHHHHHHHHAAAA!!” Cynthia gurgled helplessly, a wave of intense desire washing over her defenceless mind as the light tickling turned her on so badly, but not enough to reach orgasm. “Please, I need to be tickled so bad, please let me cum,” the desperate woman begged in her delirium.

“Perhaps after a few more hours of this teasing torment, I shall switch her over to the intense tickle torture regime and make her cum her brains out,” the trainer resumed his monologue to the fascinated Gregory, stopping the dildo again to prevent Cynthia achieving climax. “Then within the week, she will be more than ready to serve you as a perfect tickle slut!”

Yes, Gregory Hunter thought to himself, the Hamilton women were more than an adequate consolation for the loss of his drug shipment! He was sitting on a plush leather seat, Cynthia on his lap, facing him. She was dressed in a dark red lace outfit that served to prop her breasts up for the amusement of her master. The garters left her womanhood exposed as well. A red ballgag in her mouth completed the picture of helplessness. She was bound with her arms above her head, her ankles bound to her thighs, and she was straddling Gregory’s thighs.

The feather in his right hand lazily trailed a ticklish path along her breasts, focusing mainly on her swollen nipples. His left hand lightly tickled her bound and trapped feet. Cynthia was giggling madly through her gag, the mild tickling driving her crazy with desire that her master refused to satisfy her with. She looked pleadingly at her master, desperate for him to tickle her intensely so that she could achieve the climax she had been denied for so long! But he merely smirked at her and continued his slow torment, letting her stew in her own juices.

His smirk widened into an evil grin as he glanced over to the plight of Kylie, being ‘entertained’ by Cher Lin. The blonde beauty was bound with her arms above her head, while her feet were spread to the sides, as though she was doing the splits. Her limber body had no problems taking the position. She was suspended this way in mid-air, unable to escape whatever devious torments Cher Lin had in store for her.

Kylie’s eyes widened fearfully as she saw Cher Lin approach her slowly, a feather in her hands. No please, no! she wanted to beg through her gag, and could settle for shaking her head wildly at her Chinese tormentor. Cher Lin passed the feather between her spread legs, easily finding her perineum to torment. As the feather made contact with the small spot of flesh between her anus and pussy, Kylie felt the unbearable ticklish sensations shoot through her defenceless body.

She screamed into the gag and trashed about in her bonds, unable to move even an inch. The feather slowly, torturously, brushed back and forth repeatedly against her perineum. Horribly, Kylie knew that even though this torment was bad enough, it was merely the start of various implements that Cher Lin would use against her helpless flesh! She screamed with despair.

Oh, yes, Gregory agreed with his previous assessment. A more than adequate consolation indeed!

^o^

Haven't finished reading it yet. (Saving it to flash drive to read at home.) ^.^

But just what I've seen already shows a nice spin. Im glad to finally read some fresh materiale lately from new authors, and it's great to see you back in action. :)

---Ace

Hope you enjoy the story Ace!

Hi Nemesis!

A part 2, perhaps, where Kylie is forced to give up the name of a pretty friend to join in the fun and games? and the friend's name happens to be Nimala? :devil:

:D

good job

Nice to see new material from you tklover!
Wow - as you say it is pretty heavy stuff but well done.

I hope we haven't heard the last of Jake, Summer and Leesa either!

Hi Suikoden!

No worries there, the reason why Jake, Leesa and Summer haven't been updating us with their 'exploits' is simply because they're having too much fun to stop and let us know about it! :)

Great Story!

:devil:

Hi Guy,

I'm more of a lurker than an active participant, but I'm taking the time to tell you that you have the absolute HOTTEST! stories on the forum. Whatever you do next is fine by me, but, PLEASE hurry up and do it. One suggestion: more description i.e. "He forced her to say all sorts of degrading things." Please elaborate. This is by no means a criticism. Your narrative and descriptions are excellent. Just more. Don't know what happened to Greenfield, but you are a MORE than worthy successor.

Whoops! That's Greenfeather. And what I said goes double.

Storyfan

Hi storyfan!

Thank you very much for the kind words of encouragement! :eek: Grrenfeather is one of the best writers around and to be compared to him is a wonderful compliment! :cool:

I've still got a long way to go though, before I reach his level! Glad you enjoy my stories!

tklover66

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back