• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

She, Robot Part 2 (F/F)

TQLR

TMF Expert
After much feather-teasing and sultry talk by Angie, Catherine made it back to her house and brought her into her home. The blonde android goddess couldn't keep her hands off of the still giggly redhead and it didn't take long for her to pluck her out of her heels, nor peel off her suit jacket; leaving her completely nude once again!

"Angie! What's happened to you?" Cat asked as Angie held her in her lap.

For a brief moment, Angie's eyes held a look of stark terror as she asked "Does that not pleasure you?" she gasped. The 3 laws of robotics were starting to kick in and she was fearful she had in some way harmed her mistress.

Catherine blushed furiously but saw the terror in her android's eyes. "Oh! I'm sorry!" she squeaked quickly, "...Yes.... yes it does pleasure me. I was just so surprised to find you so.... so... sexy all of a sudden! Please don't worry! You haven't hurt me in any way!"

Angie's eyes brightened noticeably upon hearing that. "I serve only to make you happy Ms. Catherine!" she said as she planted a heart-thumping arduous kiss on the tiny redhead's full lips.

Cat shivered with delight as Angie cupped her pert breast and softly stroked her rapidly stiffening nipple.

"Duh.... does it give you pleasure when you please me?" she stuttered.

"Oh yes!" Angie said happily, "I know how much you love it!"

Catherine blushed again at what she knew was true; reminded of how out of control she got when someone tickle-brushed her.

"Do you feel pleasure, Angie?"

"Oh! Yes indeed! I've been programmed for all human emotions including pleasure"

Catherine was starting to perspire as Angie continued to tickle her hard nipple. "Let's get you set up for a recharge!" she gasped out finally.

Folding out the futon couch, Catherine told Angie she could 'sleep' there while she recharged. "Do you really 'sleep' when you recharge?" she asked.

"Yes and no..." Angie responded as she stood up and started peeling off her tiny French Maid's uniform. "I shut down my major muscle functions but a small majority of them still respond to stimuli. And my mind is fully cognizant of everything happening around me. Should an emergency arise, I can immediately come out of recharge mode."

Catherine was blushing again as she beheld the nude blonde as she kicked off her high heeled pumps, and posed on perfect size ten bare feet.

"We... we better get you charged up Angie!" Catherine panted huskily. Angie gave her a highly seductive wink and laid down on the futon on her back with her arms at her sides..

The second that the jeweled interface snicked onto her tummy jewel, Angie gasped with delight. She chewed on her bottom lip as an "Oooooooohhhhh!!!" of pleasure sneaked past her lips. Her eyes had closed to half open slits and Catherine watched in awe as Angie started twitching slightly; her nipples hardening noticeably and her toes flexing and clenching. To Catherine it appeared that Angie was becoming aroused by the process!

Remembering how Angie shut down most of her muscular processes during recharge, Catherine showed a wicked leer and decided to test it out. Gingerly, she grabbed Angie's wrists and pulled her arms straight up above her head. Despite her earthy moans and erotic twitching, the blonde's arms remained straight above her head as if they'd been tied.

Clapping her hands with glee, the naughty redhead went in search of a stiff feather to see how ticklish her buxom android really was.

Returning with a very stiff goose quill, she slowly started tracing it up and down Angie's exposed underarms. Angie giggled softly with delight but still kept her arms up!

Angie was well aware of what Catherine was doing and she was in ecstasy! Her mistress was taking the time to tickle and pleasure her while she recharged and at that moment she fell deeply in love with her redheaded mistress! Her breath caught in her throat as Cat trailed the tip of the feather around her huge breasts and more moans than giggles escaped past her lips.

"Oooooohoooohooohoooommmmmm!!!!!" she giggle-moaned softly, a previously unexperienced warmth spread through her tummy producing a most delicious excitement.

Catherine was growing more excited by the minute. While Angie was recharging, she could play with her without her attacking her back! The still sexually charged redhead laid down next to Angie on the futon and whispered sexily into her ear as she trailed the feather's tip around her quivering breasts.

"Mmmmmm!!!!! Do you like it when I do this Angie?" she teased, "...I think you do, and I can tickle you all night without you being able to move!"

Angie flexed and spread her toes as she reveled in what Catherine was doing to her! She had never felt so wanted or appreciated in her short life. The warmth in her tummy was growing hotter and from her reprogramming, she knew that Cat was trying to tease her into an orgasm.

Cat snuggled her nude body even closer and continued her teasing. "I'm sure you remember how wickedly you tickled me my sweet. Well I'll just return that favor and find every ticklish spot on your body!"

Angie giggled softly as Catherine continued to circle the tip of the feather around her huge breasts; her wide hips occasionally jerking upwards with a subconscious response to Cat's tickling.

"I wonder..." the sexy redhead purred as she flicked the feather from underarm to breast, "...can androids cum?" she teased.

Angie's muscles fluttered as she moaned; unable to tell Catherine that she could indeed achieve orgasm just like a human female; even though she had never as yet experienced that sensation.

Cat was becoming more aroused by the minute, and she rubbed her thighs together as she played with her sexy new toy.

"Let's just see how much you can take!" she said evilly as she flicked the tip of the feather across Angie's very hard nipples.

"OooooohoooohooohoooommmmmmYessssssssssssss!!!!!!!" Angie hissed as electric bursts of joy slammed into her pleasure circuits. Her tummy muscles started fluttering and her breath would catch in her throat after each moaning giggle.

Knowing she was near, Catherine used the feather on Angie's left nipple and eagerly began flicking her tongue and suckling on the left one.

"oooo!!!!! ooooo!!!!! oooooo!!!!!" was all that came from Angie's lips. Her toes scrunched up tightly and her tummy was fluttering at an alarming rate as she bucked her hips up in the throes of an incredible orgasm! Her pleasure circuits were overloading and the only conscious thought she had was that of her nude mistress making love to her!

Catherine nuzzled her deliciously hard nipple until her erotic spasm finally wound down. She herself was becoming quite moist again from the blonde's erotic display and could not stop herself from sensually playing with the gorgeous blonde.

Pulling herself away from the stretched out blonde took some doing, but Cat scampered away while Angie cooed and moaned and returned a few moments later with a fluffy paint brush and a jar of honey.

She positioned herself by Angie's feet and marveled at how beautiful they were. High arches, round heels, and long narrow toes highlighted the blonde's perfectly virgin bare feet.

"Tickle, tickle, tickle!!!!" Cat sang as she slowly dragged the brush up and down Angie's twitching peds.

"meeeeeeeeeheheheeeeee!!!! heheheeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!" Angie giggled as her soft bare feet were VERY ticklish. Just knowing that her mistress was teasing, playing, and showing her so much attention aroused her; the tickling only amplified it.

Catherine then started dribbling the gooey honey over the blonde's toes. Slowly it oozed down, coating the balls of her feet, across the arches, and ended up dripping off of her round heels.

"Let's just rub this in, shall we?" Cat teased as she used the brush to thoroughly paint Angie's soles with the sweet honey.

Angie's hips were twitching again as the attention her soft feet were receiving was sending her close to another orgasm. Her pleasure circuits achieved overload again as Catherine started to slowly lick up every drop of honey; dragging her tongue from heels to toes!

"MMMMM!!!!! MMMMMM!!!!! MMMMMM!!!!" Angie moaned as the cycle of delicious pleasure overload began once more.

Catherine knew her blonde toy was cumming again and took great delight in shrimping each and every one of her honey-covered toes; prolonging Angie's torturous delight. Even when her toes would clench tight in the middle of a spasm, the sexy redhead managed to slither her tongue in between them to further the blonde's pleasure. Unable to contain herself, she stole a hand down to massage her own very wet lips and rub her very hard clit as she tongue-bathed Angie's twitching bare soles.

Angie was panting softly in her 'sleep' as her orgasm passed; her memory banks recording every exquisite moment of this first-time experience.

Catherine, meanwhile, had worked herself into quite a frenzy! Putting down brush and honey, she gently spread Angie's legs wide apart and crawled up onto the futon like a very sexy hunting cat in rut.

Massaging her bald mound with one hand, she used the other to spread Angie's puffy lips open. Hungrily, she kissed and licked up and down the blonde's sweet mound, drinking in every drop of her sweet honey. Breathing huskily, she slithered two fingers inside herself and moaned loudly as her tongue found Angie's hard clit and began flicking across it.

If anything could have bound the android to her mistress it would have been this moment. All of her muscle functions that weren't shut down tightened in the grasp of an unholy orgasm that threatened to burn out her pleasure circuits! Furiously she began pumping her love honey out, only to have an all too eager redhead greedily slurping them up!

Just as Angie's orgasm was finally subsiding, Catherine's was just hitting its peak and she collapsed between the blonde's legs as she cried out with delight. Her fingers fluttering furiously, she couldn't stop the rapid fire shudders that rocked her body. Her lips resting on the blonde's moist mound, the little redhead moaned and groaned loudly, kissing her blonde lover between each earthy moan.

Finally, a very exhausted Catherine fell asleep; her head still cradled between Angie's thighs and her hands lovingly grasping the blonde's firm buns.

Morning finally came and Catherine awoke to find herself still nuzzled against a still giggling blonde android. Shaking herself awake, she scooted up and detached Angie's charging cable.

Immediately, Angie sat up and grabbed a nude Catherine to cradle her in her lap.

"Oh!!! Mistress Catherine!!!!" was all she could say in a husky voice as tears began to roll from her eyes.

"Oh my!! Don't cry Angie!!!!" Cat said, her heart pounding against her chest. "I didn't mean to upset you!"

Angie sobbed again. "My Mistress, you haven't hurt me! You've given me the greatest gift anyone could receive! You LOVED me!!!!" she sobbed.

Catherine realized just how fragile Angie's emotions were at that moment. Impulsively, she covered the blonde's lips with hers in a long soulful kiss!

Angie returned the kiss as arduously as it was given; knowing she would give her life to protect this sweet little girl. Lovingly she slithered her hand down between Cat's thighs and began to tickle her mistress as they kissed.

Catherine giggled and panted huskily, "Angie-doll.... heheheeeeeeeeeeee, I've got to get ready .. tooooohooooommmmmmmmm, go to work!"

"Not until you're CLEAN My Mistress!" Angie replied evilly as she flicked the tips of her fingers across the redhead's rapidly hardening clit.

Trapped in the superhuman arms of the statuesque blonde, Catherine could only moan and wriggle as Angie sent her over the brink once more; nestled between her warm, sweet bosom.

---

Later that day upon returning to work, Catherine signed the contract. Despite the cost, Angie was now hers! But she wouldn't be working at the hotel!

^o^

Curious. :) Good tale. Never thought of using an I Robot fic. ^.^ Interesante!

--Ace

SQUEEEEEELS

SQUEEELS and wiggles* OMG TQLR you have done it again!!!
GOD what a WONDERFULLY devilish mind you have!!!
keep em cuming *winks playfully and blows a kiss*

More is needed what a concept!
Love,
Anna and Heather
Keep going TQLR, one of the leaders of this Forum!

this is definitely one of your better works. what a great concept and look forward to reading more!

this is so awesome. I hope you will write more. If not this story then about another robot themed. ^.^

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back