• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Witherrock Estate, Part 3 (F/F)

Midnight2_2222

TMF Poster
Here’s part three of the series. All of the characters are 18 years old or over. Please don’t reproduce any part of this series for profit. Feel free to post comments and thoughts.

Last Time: As part of a joke three college friends checked out the haunted Witherrock mansion. Sasha and Tabitha have both fallen into the clutches of Samantha Witherrock, a phantom that intends to make all the girls her personal slaves. As we speak Alexa is growing frustrated by her inability to find her friends.

“The Witherrock Estate, Part Three”

It had been some time since Tabitha had vanished. Several minutes of calling out for her had yielded no response. After that Alexa tried to find her way back to the main room where Sasha had disappeared. To her chagrin she found the halls and rooms didn’t look the same as the ones she’d previously traveled through. Now hopelessly lost, Alexa dashed from room to room in the hopes of finding her comrades.

Alexa’s blood ran cold as a light went on down the hall. The mansion had been abandoned for about twenty years; everything was cloaked in shadow and night. There was definitely no electric power to the building. Nevertheless, a light had just popped on.

“Tabby? Sasha? Is that you?” called Alexa. She made her way down the hall to the source of the light.

It was coming from a pristinely kept bedroom. There was a big comfy-looking bed with several pillows stacked at the head. The dresser, mirror, and bedspread were perfectly clean and maintained. Upon the bed there was a uniform laid out, it looked like the kind of clothes that a French maid might wear. On the floor next to the uniform was a pair of black pumps. Everything was wrinkle free and sparkling clean.

Quiet as a mouse, Alexa crept into the room. The light was coming from an oil lamp; a burnt match lay in a tray next to it. There was a new-looking feather duster on the desk. Behind the duster were a few framed photos of a pretty young lady and her boyfriend. Judging by their hairstyles and clothes the photo was probably taken twenty years ago, however, the physical quality of them looked like they were made yesterday.

Out of all these things there was something even odder. Hanging from the ceiling, in the center of the room, was a chain. The chain ended in a big metal triangle which came to Alexa’s eye level. There was a piece of paper taped to the triangle; it had something written in tiny letters on it. Also, there was a small metal weight taped to the bottom of the paper. Alexa walked over and took the triangle in her hands.

The note said: “Hang on”.

Suddenly a trap door opened beneath Alexa’s sneakers. The redhead yelped and was barely able to get a firm grip on the triangle before it was too late. Below was a long chute that led into darkness. The weight attached to the letter fell into the darkness; it fell a very long time before it made a sound of hitting something.

“Who the hell builds this kind of stuff?” snapped Alexa. She tried to kick her legs forward but the edge was too far away to reach safely. The situation left her dangling from the triangle. Luckily Alexa was in great shape; in fact she was quite the athlete. However, she knew even she would get tired eventually and lose her grip.

“Help!” yelled Alexa. “Someone, help! Sasha! Tabby!”

The way Alexa was hanging pulled her t-shirt up so much that her abdomen was exposed. Her shorts showed off her well toned legs, white socks led down into her sneakers. Long red hair fell down Alexa’s back. She had a decent grip right now, how long that would last was anyone’s guess.

A cold, concentrated wind blew across Alexa’s belly; it made her body jerk in surprise. Next came a bizarre sensation, like someone was licking from her belt, over her belly button, and up to just under her bra. It was a wet and tickly sensation and Alexa gasped in response.

“What… what’s going on?” she asked of the air.

“I think you’ll look darling in your new maid’s outfit,” replied Samantha. “I picked it out just for you.”

Appearing out of thin air was Samantha Witherrock, the ghost of the mansion. She looked just as she had during Tabitha’s training session. A silver glow surrounded her body and one could see through her as if she was only half-there. Alexa’s eyes grew wide and she started screaming.

“Shh, careful now,” warned Samantha. “I don’t want you to fall down. You might bump your head.”

“OH MY GAWD! What the hell are you?! HELP! Someone, HELP ME!!!”

“I am Samantha Witherrock and you’re trespassing in my house. And you are Alexa, my new slave girl. Maybe you’re an ‘Alex’? Maybe an “Allie”? Nah, it’s too early to give you a pet name. As we get to know one another maybe one will come to mind.”

“What are you talking about? Y-y-you’re a g-g-ghost.”

“I am now your mistress. You will refer to me as such. If you serve well I will reward you; if you make mistakes I will have to punish. I realize you girls will take time; don’t be ashamed if you stumble once in a while. There’s no mistake that I can’t forgive you for, after the proper penalty is paid of course.”

“This is crazy!” cried Alexa. “Please don’t kill me! I didn’t mean to trespass in your house! Let me go! Please, I’m gonna fall!”

“The first rule is my name, I am your mistress. The second rule is that you shall never contradict me; never try to give the orders. I give the orders, do you understand?”

“Someone help me! Someone, please! Help!”

“Rule number three is that you will always do what I say. I asked you a question Alexa; you must now answer your mistress. Do you understand?”

Alexa just dangled there, her eyes wide with terror. It seemed like she was trying to mouth something with her trembling lips; whatever it was got lost in her chattering teeth.

“Bad girl,” said Samantha. “Now I’ll have to teach you a lesson in following the rules. Choose, right or left?”

Only Alexa’s eyes responded, they were filled with confusion and fearfulness.

“No choice?” asked Samantha. “I guarantee, next time I ask you that question you will answer. You will answer without delay. In fact, you’ll answer with a smile on your face and you’ll love the awful pleasure of having to choose.”

“What the hell are you?” whispered Alexa. Her green eyes shimmered in the lamplight.

The ghost stepped out over the opening in the floor. Magically she walked on air. With a bit of sass in her step she walked up to Alexa and gave her a hard stare. It was a short contest; Alexa turned her eyes away from Samantha’s gaze. Then the phantom grinned and began to drop down until she was right below Alexa’s shoes.

“We’ll have to take these off before we start the lesson. Don’t worry about losing your shoes, I have that adorable maid outfit laid out for you. I can’t wait to get you into it!”

Samantha unlaced Alexa’s sneakers at a dreadfully slow pace. The redhead kept trying to kick her feet away. It was a simple matter to just reach out and tug at a lace. It was even simpler to yank the shoes off her feet. A distant echo came up the shaft after Samantha let the shoes drop into the darkness.

“What are you doing?” asked Alexa, her teeth still chattering.

“Providing discipline to a naughty slave,” replied Samantha. She started wiggling her fingers against the bottoms of Alexa’s socks in a tickling motion.

Alexa responded with a snicker and pulled her feet up. Her hands were starting to get tired, kicking around wasn’t helping one bit.

“Stop that!” snapped Alexa. “You’re ticking me!”

“You just broke the second rule,” scolded Samantha, “now I’ll have to punish twice as much.”

It took some time, but Samantha was able to pluck the socks off of Alexa’s kicking feet. The ghost could have just grabbed an ankle; she had enough strength to hold the girl immobile. However, Samantha was keen to letting Alexa have a tiny bit of freedom, just enough to wiggle no matter how futile it might prove.

Ghostly fingernails made “sniper-tickle” attacks on both of Alexa’s bare soles. There was nowhere for the redhead to go. As soon as a tickle electrified her nerves she’d pull the foot away. Samantha would then reach out and tickle the other one. Soon into the game Alexa developed a bad case of the chuckles.

“Tee hee hee hee, what the hell! Hee hee hee hee, knock that off! Haha, I’ll slip! Tee hehehe! Come on, my feet are ticklish! He he he!”

“I can’t stop yet, you’re still breaking the rules. Poor slave, why do you make me punish you like this?” Samantha started worming her fingertips under Alexa’s toes. Squeals of forced delight filled the room.

“Tee hee hee! What rules! Tee hehehe!”

“You already forgot! Bad slave! I’ll have to write you a note so you can remember.”

With an iron grip Samantha grabbed Alexa’s left ankle. In her other hand appeared a silver-glowing quill pen. Not knowing what was going on, Alexa screamed and tried to redouble her grip on the triangle. To her benefit, Samantha wasn’t pulling down on the ankle; it was held only to keep it still.

“Now, rule number one is you will call me mistress. So let’s spell it out. M-I-S-T-R-E-S-S…” Samantha spelled it out for Alexa; scratching the redhead’s soles with the sharp end of the quill. Each letter was scribed resulting in crazed laughter. There was little doubt about how ticklish Alexa’s feet were to that kind of touching.

“Hahahahahahahaha! Oh my gawd! Hahahahaha! Staawwhahahahahahahahahappp! Hahahahaha!”

“Rule number two says that you will not tell your mistress what to do. You will need to remember that one. I-G-I-V-E-T-H-E-O-R-D-E-R-S-!”

“Hahahahahahahaha! STAWWWWP IT! HAHAHAHAHA! Too ticklish! Hahahahahahaha! Falling! Hahahahahahaha!”

“Oh shut up, I know you can hold on longer than that. If you fall then I will have done all this writing for nothing! Now, rule number three says that you must follow my commands. I guess that’s kind of same as number two, I’ll write it again so you remember it next time.”

“NOHOHOHOHOHOOOOO! CUT THAT OUT! HAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“Don’t raise your voice to me you little brat! I-G-I-V-E-T-H-E-O-R-D-E-R-S-!-!-!”

The terrible quill scratched the bottoms of Alexa’s feet something awful. Tears began to form in the corners of her eyes from all the laughter. Her tummy began to hurt and her arms were running out of strength.

“Hahahahaha, is that it? Hahahahahahaha, I’ll remember this time! Hahahaha!”

“Oh, I’m sorry sweet Alexa. I asked you right or left and you didn’t answer. So now I’ll have to write them on your other foot too. Don’t feel bad, this is a learning experience for you.”

“NO! DON’T DO IT AGAIN! PLEASE!!!”

Samantha released the left ankle and snatched the right out of the air. Thrashing was out of the question for Alexa; if she fought too hard she’d loose her grip and fall. What strength she did apply to pulling free was woefully inadequate to break the ghost’s grip.

“Now, I want you to repeat the first rule so I can write it down.”

“No! I won’t do it! You’ll just tickle me with that pen!” Alexa tried to sound adamant about it; she ended up sounding like a scared prisoner.

“If you don’t remember the rule I guess we’ll have to start all over on your left foot. What a shame. Oh well.”

The threat shook Alexa like a bolt of lightening; she didn’t want to get it on both feet all over again. “I remember! I remember! The first rule is your name. You are my mistress.”

“Good job Alexa, I am your M-I-S-T-R-E-S-S.” Samantha wrote the word on Alexa’s right sole.

“Hahahahahahaha! Oh nohohohoohohoho! Hahaha! I’m gonna die! Hahahahaha!”

“I won’t kill you Alexa. The fall, on the other hand, will probably kill you pretty quick. Now, what is the second rule?”

“Tee hee hee, I can’t tell you what to do, he he he, because you’re the mistress.”

“Correct answer Alexa! That deserves a reward.”

Alexa tensed, ready for the touch of the quill. Instead, Samantha started planting soft kisses up and down her instep. One kiss was planted for each letter she was going to write. Having her foot loved on was strange to Alexa; however, the kisses did soothe some of the after-sting from the previous quill attack. It was a pleasant reprieve and it ended all too soon.

“Thank you mistress,” said Alexa, “I like the kisses much more than your feather.”

“Of course you do; sweet slaves like you always love kisses. But since I love you so much I have to finish your punishment. Tell me the third rule.”

Feeling a little more confident, Alexa blurted out the answer. She hoped that showing enthusiasm would please the ghost once again, thus guaranteeing she would get kisses instead of the quill.

“The answer is that I have to do what my mistress orders me to do,” said Alexa.

“Correct. Here we go… I-G-I-V-E-T-H-E-O-R-D-E-R-S.”

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Mistress! Hahahahahaha! No more! Hahahahahahaha! I’ll follow, hahahahaha, the rules! Hahahahahaha! Slipping, hahahahahaha, I mean it! Hahahahahahahaha!”

Alexa couldn’t hold out any longer. Her fingers lost the battle and the redhead fell. Screams filled the room; Alexa was sure death was immanent. It was nothing less than shocking when she opened her eyes and discovered she’d only fallen about a foot. Miraculously, she was hovering in the air.

Meanwhile, Samantha floated up to eye-level with Alexa. “You didn’t really think I’d let you fall, did you?’

“Mistress, I’m flying!” Alexa’s eyes darted wildly, she couldn’t believe it.

“Oh darling, of course you are.” Playful pokes were unleashed on Alexa’s tummy and sides; soon the redhead was squirming helplessly in the air.

“Tee hee hee, mistress! Tee heehehe, why do you keep tickling me? Hehehe, I’m ticklish, tee hee he he!”

“I only tickle the slaves that I love the most. You and your friends are going to be my best submissives yet.” Samantha pressed her chest against Alexa’s. The ghost’s fingers slithered up under Alexa’s shirt, tickling her bare flanks.

Chuckles filled the air. Alexa swatted at Samantha’s tickly fingers, however, she seemed unable to push them out of her shirt. Even though it was torture the tickles forced Alexa to wear a mask of joy. Her lips were turned into a broad smile; she was giggling and struggling in Samantha’s arms.

“Hehehe, please mistress, hehehehe, please pull your hands, hehehehehehe, out of my shirt, heheheheheh, it tickles, hehehehehehe, so much, hehehehehehe…”

“What a polite slave you are. You’re learning Alexa, and I’m very proud of you.”

“Mistress, hehehehehe, may I see, hehehehehehe, my friends, hehehehehe…”

“Not yet my sweet. First we have to get you into your new outfit. Now be a good girl and take off your clothes.”

Invisible forces deposited Alexa back on the carpet right next to the bed. The trap door closed; oddly there didn’t seem to be any seam on the floor to mark its edges. Alexa flexed her toes in the soft carpeting, flying was nice but it was good to be back on solid land. However, stripping for this phantom’s pleasure might not be a great idea. Maybe if she played her cards right she could use this ghost’s kinks to get what she wanted. In the back of Alexa’s mind it suddenly seemed a good idea to play along with this ghost, she elected to go with that plan. The other half of her mind didn’t understand the plan but for some reason it seemed natural.

“Mistress,” asked Alexa in the best baby-voice she could, “may I wear my street clothes. I don’t think I’d feel comfortable in that outfit.”

“You’re still learning to be a slave. Once you’ve learned more you’ll be able to pick out your own clothes. But we’re not there yet.”

“But mmisssttrrrrreessss,” whined Alexa. “I wanna see my friends. Can I? Please? You said I was a good girl.” Alexa turned up the pouting.

Samantha crossed her arms. “I have an idea. If you can show me how obedient you are I’ll let you play with your friends.”

“Ok mistress, I’ll be obedient. Can we go now?”

“No rushing,” said Samantha. “First you have to show me. Raise your arms high in the sky.”

Alexa followed the command, reaching up as high as she could. She even stood on her tiptoes and arched her back in an effort to appear cute.

“Does this please you mistress?”

“Yes, it does. Now don’t move.” Samantha started tapping her fingertips against Alexa’s tight tummy. The redhead snickered and wiggled her hips around.

“Oh no,” whimpered Alexa. “Mistress, are you gonna tickle me again?”

“Oh yes,” answered Samantha with an evil grin. “Don’t drop those arms. I command it.”

The fingers started lightly scratching up and down Alexa’s belly. Alexa didn’t have a prayer of resisting, she cracked up. Her bubbling snickers only encouraged Samantha and soon the fingers were spider-tickling in circles all around Alexa’s navel.

Alexa realized for the first time that she was enjoying this. Maybe it was because she now stood on a solid carpet, she wasn’t sure. It was typical for her to get a thrill from being tickle tortured; her pals did it to her all the time. The loss of control was exhilarating. It dawned on the girl that she’d never find an extreme sport to compare to this moment. She was being held captive by some all-powerful spirit. Better yet, the spirit was interested in forcing her submission. For someone who liked losing control, this would be like heaven. Maybe she’d been blessed? For Alexa, it was beginning to become an enjoyable experience. If she could just find her friends the last weights would be lifted from her mind and she could give into the fantasy.

“Hehehe, Mistress, hehehe, I won’t drop my arms, hehehehehe! I won’t disobey, hehehehehe!”

“Will you disobey if I tickle your sides?” Samantha’s hands slipped into Alexa’s t-shirt and scratched at her flanks.

“Hehehehehehehe, no, hehehehehehehe, mistress, hehehehehehehehehe!”

“Will you disobey if I tickle your armpits?” The fingers skittered into the wells of Alexa’s underarms. They tap-danced and scraped in the dimples, wiggling and titillating the conclaves of the armpits.

Every ounce of Alexa’s will was required to keep her arms aloft. “Hehehehehehehe, Mistress! Hehehehehehehe, my pits, HAHAHAHAHA! Too tickly! Hahahahahahaha! HAHAHA! Hahahahahahahahaha!”

“Does the slave like that touch?”

“Hahahahahahahaha! Oh no! Hahahahahahahaha!”

Samantha nuzzled up to Alexa and pressed her lips up to an ear. The fingers under Alexa’s arms were still tickling the girl silly but they were joined by a new sensation. Nibbles teased the redhead’s ears and Alexa started to feel a bit turned on. For the first time in her life it was becoming obvious; submissiveness was what she craved. She couldn’t show it to the world but in this place, hidden from view, she could relax and be herself. She suddenly felt so liberated, not to mention truly happy.

It couldn’t last forever though. Tickling was still tickling, natural reflexes were kicking in and Alexa had to struggle to keep her arms up. The redhead squirmed wildly, rubbing against Samantha’s body.

“Mmmm, you are a playful slave, aren’t you? Will you disobey if I nibble lower? Like under those ticklish arms?”

“Hahahahahahahaha, No mistress! Hahahahahahaha! Please don’t, hahahahahahahaha, don’t do that to me! Hahahahahahahaha!”

“Yes,” hissed Samantha. She reached down and grabbed the base of Alexa’s t-shirt. A moment later the ghost had pulled the shirt up and off Alexa’s arms. The redhead stood there, chuckling nervously in her bra.

“Mistress, my bare arms, hehehe, will be too sensitive, tee hee hee. If you nibble on my pits it’ll tickle too much. Hehehehe. I don’t want to disobey. ”

“Then don’t,” said Samantha. “I don’t think you’ll be needing this either.” The ghost undid the clasp of Alexa’s bra and slipped it off her body. Now Alexa was nude from the waste up.

Alexa turned red and grinned, her aroused nipples made it obvious how she felt. She didn’t care though; she wanted her mistress to know how much fun the game was. In her mind Alexa wished her mistress would tickle her to the point of complete submission. Then, she wished, Samantha would make love to her.

“Stay still now,” commanded Samantha. She lowered her lips to Alexa’s left armpit; the redhead cracked up with laughter as soon they touched.

Alexa’s senses were in overdrive, every touch was like an explosion. Lips were threatening the ticklish hollows of her armpits. She could feel Samantha’s hair falling down over her chest. The ghosts used her fingers to tease Alexa’s nipples and squeals of delight mixed with anxious giggling.

Then the terrible teeth started nibbling, gently, at the tender flesh under Alexa’s arm. It was tickly and wet; Alexa threw her head back and cackled happily. She begged for mercy while longing for more.

“Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! (Gasp) Hahahahahahahahahahaha! (Squeal) Oh gawd! Hahahahahahahahaha! (Gasp)”

Bites were followed by licks, the licks were followed by kisses, and then Samantha went back to gingerly nibbling. The cycle kept Alexa off guard and unable to acclimate to the tickles. The redhead tried to wiggle away from the titillation but Samantha was quick to hook an arm around her waist, trapping the girl. Finally Alexa’s resolve broke and she threw her arms down. Samantha hugged Alexa tight and rubbed the girl’s back until the laughter died down.

“Hahahahahaha, I’m sorry! Hahahahahaha! I tried so hard, hehehe, I couldn’t take it, hehehe, I didn’t want to disobey, tee hee hee hee…”

“I know,” said Samantha, “you tried so hard to be good. I can see in your eyes that you want to please me. That’s good. However, you did disobey me when you lowered those arms without permission.”

“I’m sorry mistress. Will you forgive me?”

“Stay still,” instructed Samantha. The ghost went over to the bed and picked up the feather duster. She waved it in the air towards Alexa; telescoping what was about to happen to her.

Alexa giggled. “Mistress, what are you gonna do with those feathers?”

“I’m going to give some needed attention to my new slave,” replied Samantha. “Clasp your hands behind your back and stand up straight.” Alexa did as told.

Working the feather duster under Alexa’s chin and around her ears made the redhead grin broadly. She snickered more than once, turning her head away from the tickling feathers. They teased the girl silly and she loved every second of it.

“Mistress! That’s tickly!”

“Yes sweetheart, it certainly is. Now stay still while I discipline you.”

Dusting around the neck yielded more grins. As soon as Alexa seemed to get used it Samantha would move on. Next was all around her collarbone and the backs of her shoulders. Alexa’s squeals told Samantha that her girl-toy loved it. So far she was playing nice, now it was time to turn up the heat.

Down went the feathers until they were dusting over the fronts of Alexa’s arms. Her arms were down, nevertheless, every sweep over the armpit area brought welcome snickers and wiggles. Sometimes Samantha would hover over the fronts of an underarm; teasing until Alexa almost couldn’t stand another moment. Somehow the mistress always knew right when to move on, taking Alexa to the edge over and over again. Alexa let herself go; succumbing to the fantasy.

“Mistress, you’re making me crazy!”

“Of course my dear, that’s my job.”

“Mistress, hehehehe, are you gonna tickle me to death?”

“I most certainly am.”

Samantha danced the feathers across Alexa’s chest, making certain to hover over the nipples long enough to tease. The touches felt remarkably pleasurable, Alexa wondered if the ghost had hypnotic powers that were enhancing her delight. It was ticklish and wonderful all at once.

“First the right,” sang Samantha, “then the left… then the right… then the left…”

“Oh gawd… tee hee hee, mistress, he he he, I love it! Hehehe!”

“Well, we don’t want that! The idea is to punish you after all. Lift up your arms, now!”

Alexa shot her arms up. “I’m sorry mistress, are you mad at me?”

“No my sweet,” said Samantha. “Now, you will keep your arms raised. If you drop them, even once, I will stop.”

Alexa was thoroughly confused; the mistress said if the arms dropped she would stop. It became obvious what that threat meant when Samantha took Alexa’s left nipple in her mouth. Tongue and teeth went to work pushing the redhead’s buttons. But that wasn’t all; simultaneously the ghost’s fingers started tickling Alexa’s flanks. It wasn’t a nice spidery tickle either; it was an all-out torturous tickling. The fingers were digging and poking into Alexa’s ribs, hips, armpits, and anything else on along her sides.

“Hahahahahahahahahaha! Oh no! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!”

A trail of saliva was left by Samantha’s tongue as she licked from the left nipple to the right. Soon the nipple was in her mouth being delighted with every trick the ghost knew. Alexa was getting red hot; it was like an erotic dream coming true. Part of the dream was those fingers which were turning her to jelly. Every time they got to her armpits she’d scream with laughter and start to drop her arms. Luckily Samantha didn’t dwell too long in the girl’s underarms; ribs and tummy also got their share of tickle torment.

Again Alexa’s willpower failed her; she couldn’t help but drop her arms over her sensitive sides. True to her word, Samantha ceased pleasuring her slave’s nipples. As a show of mercy Samantha took Alexa in her arms and caressed her until she came down from the tickles.

“He he he he, I couldn’t hold out, he he he, please forgive me mistress.”

“I do,” said Samantha, “no matter how bad you are I’ll always love you Alexa. I love all my slaves.”

“Mistress, could you… umm… would you let me take off my shorts now?” asked Alexa. Pleading eyes revealed just what Alexa desired from her mistress.

Samantha gave Alexa a frank stare, right in the eyes, and said, “No, I choose to deny you that reward at this time. You’ve done very well so far. In fact, you should be proud that I will give you your collar before any of the other girls. But you aren’t ready for that kind of touching yet. More training is required.”

“I’m ready!” cried Alexa. “Mistress, I’m ready. I’ll do whatever you say!”

“I bet you would,” said Samantha as she smiled lovingly. “You are my star pupil. I think destiny led you here tonight. But I don’t think you’re ready for that yet. Now, I want you to get into the uniform I’ve picked out for you. Once you’re done we’ll go see about your friends.”

“I don’t think they’re gonna like being slaves the way I do,” said Alexa. She turned her eyes away, seeing her friends would mean returning to reality. She couldn’t be a slave in the real world, her pals would never understand the real her.

“Hey, no long faces,” said Samantha. She turned her fingers loose on Alexa’s tummy and within seconds the redhead was rolling on the carpet, laughing and squirming merrily. Samantha played with her slave for a few minutes, tickling and teasing her, before walking over to the dresser.

Opening a drawer revealed a petite leather collar. The collar had a little pink heart with blue lining at its clasp. The ghost took it over to Alexa and fixed it around her neck. With a click the bond was made, Alexa was Samantha’s property now.

“That collar means you’re my slave,” explained Samantha. “It means you have only the privileges I give you. It also means that anyone who hurts you must answer to me. No one messes with my slaves. Do you understand?”

Alexa nodded obediently.

“It also means I care about you very much,” said Samantha. “You’re my responsibility now. It’s important that you know that.”

Again Alexa nodded. She liked the sound of that and snuggled into her mistress.

“Good, you can get in your clothes now,” commanded Samantha.

Sporadic laughter filled the room several times as Alexa tried to dress. At each step her mistress would tickle. If an arm was lifted its pit would be titillated, if a foot was exposed its sole would feel Samantha’s fingernails. Both girls were giggling from the fun by the time Alexa was dressed.

The redhead looked like quite a doll. True to Samantha’s prediction, the French maid clothing looked simply darling on her redheaded slave. Alexa picked up the feather duster and waved it in the air. Samantha nodded approvingly, took her slave’s hand, and led her down the hall.

Next Time: Sasha’s obedience training gets serious.

Note: As you know by now, this chapter was different from the first two because Alexa actually enjoys submitting to Samantha. I hope I wrote what I was envisioning but I can only tell by what others say. So feel free to comment, share thoughts, say you liked it, or say you didn’t like it. I do hope you liked it though. It’s given me a new appreciation for haunted houses.

I've been following this series with great interest; it's definitely one of the best works I've seen here in quite a while. Check your PMs when you get the chance

hmm

This girl is my fav.
A redhead and a bit tomboyish without lacking femininity.
Best off the three parts too.

You showed us up! This is the love story here!
Love,
Anna and Heather
P.S Absolutely amazing!

Another great series Midnight, my hat's off to ya, looking forward to reading more.

hmm

You should introduce a young man to the house too.
If you plan on doing a series of this you can put some romance into it. And you can have F/M too.

Damn...It is pretty late here and I wasn't planning to read any stories this evening but I ended up reading all three chapters of this and it is great stuff.

I look forward to the next three chapters, even if it means I be a little tired next Monday morning too.

Cheers! :)

that was excellent! this is the beginning of a very interesting story. of course, it wasn't hard to get Alexa to become submissive and i'm sure Tabby won't be too hard. but i have this thought that Sasha will be the hardest. but what do i know?
keep up the good work, Midnight2_2222! :D

Like many others, I too feel this was the best one yet of the series. Bravo! I eagerly await part 4.

i have been following this series and i must say, it is a damn good one! like the others, i am eagerly awaiting part 4.

No damn way Darth Vegeta! Romance exists between Alexa and Samantha, must f/m ruin everything!!!!!! Please don't ruin this Midnight2_2222 and welcome back Primetime and tklr5150!
Love,
Anna and Heather

Thanks everyone. It's nice to hear the series isn't too far "out there" thus far, which is probably what I'd fear more than anything. A few compliments go a long way and as soon as my schedule allows it I'll get Part Four wrapped up.

Ticklingnemesis was right about one thing. Alexa is the submissive type while Sasha tends to be more headstrong. Worry not, Samantha has plenty of tricks up her sleeve for dealing with headstrong girls :)

Midnight

I just read all 3 stories and can not wait for part 4:D I just loved this last story and like the way it's going.

Nice work;)

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back