• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Work and Play in the Heartland, A Major Incident, and, Trust Betrayed

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on a nine day, three city road trip to the Middle of America. After sweeping three games in Pittsburgh, they dropped two of three in both Chicago, and St Louis. As the team was waiting in the St Louis airport for the return flight to Nassau, Mitch noticed some of his teammates laughing at a Playboy magazine. The hysteria was great, but he couldnt understand why. When he asked to see the magazine, they were uncomfortable. "I can handle it, I'm a married man, but it isnt like I havent seen Playboy before" Mitch said. Upon taking the magazine out of a teammate's hand, his blood went cold. In the centerfold, was a picture of Naomi, nude. Mitch felt his stomach flip upside down, and didnt know what to do. Part of him wanted to call Naomi from his cell phone, and start screaming at her, for betraying him. Yet, despite his fury, he decided to wait until the plane landed in Nassau to deal with the problem.
Upon arrival, in the early evening, Mitch arrived home to find Naomi, up a stepladder in bare feet, organizing closets. "Hi,honey" Naomi said innocently. Mitch had a look of stone on his face. "Kids, please go to your rooms, I have to talk to your mom about something" Mitch said. After the children left, Mitch held up the magazine, showing the centerfold and nude pictures to Naomi. "Why, Naomi? Why? If you were thinking about doing this, why didnt you discuss it with me?" Mitch said, his voice filled with confusion, anger and hurt. Naomi came down from the ladder, went over to Mitch, and tried to embrace him, but he wasnt having any of it, he pushed by her, and continued ranting:" I cant believe you! What was the motto we set when we got remarried? No more surprises, no more bullshit! Why did you do this!?" He pressed. "I did it because I wanted to, and I didnt tell you, because I knew you wouldnt approve. I do nude scenes in the movies, people see me nude, why is this different?" She said, annoyance filling her voice. "It's different because that is acting for a part with you trying to make a living, this, is just, sex. I mean. I have a problem with my wife posing nude for millions of men to see in a sex magazine!" Mitch said. "Oh, yes, I see, but you dont have any problem reading that magazine and seeing other women nude. If seeing me nude isnt enough and Iam your wife, then why isnt it okay if others can look at me nude in a sex magazine. God, Mitch, what a hypocrite you are!" Naomi ranted. "You lied to me, Naomi, or it was certainly a major omission. I may not have liked it if you wanted to do this, but I would have thought with our new motto in our marriage, that you would have trusted me enough, to discuss it with me! I feel like Iam just some lackey now, and not your husband, the man you supposedly love, and are supposed to trust with everything!" He shot back. Mitch started for the door:" I made you dinner. Where the hell are you going!?" Naomi demanded. "Out, I have to get away from here, and from you. I need to go think. I wont be home for a while." He said. "Fine, leave, see if I care. Go Fuck Yourself!" She screamed.
Mitch went to the hotel, ordered a steak dinner at a fine resturant, and then gambled much of the night. His luck matched his mood, as he lost $4000. Frustrated, angry, and his heart torn, he called Naomi at 4am. She was still up, and answered the phone near the bed on the first ring: "Hi, it's me. I'm at the hotel" Mitch began. "Mitch, I'm sorry. I've been up all night crying, please come back. I want to talk" Naomi said, her voice cracking. "I'll be there in 10 minutes" Mitch said. As he entered the apartment, Naomi met him at the door, her eyes red from crying. "God, Mitch, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. Iam so dumb. I'm not sorry for doing Playboy, but Iam for not discussing it with you" She started. Mitch took her in his arms, his whole body shaking: "If I didnt love you so much, woman, I'd want to throw you through a wall, and I'd walk out that door. Dont you ever, ever, do something like that again without discussing it with me, okay? I'm an open minded guy, we can talk about it, if there's something you want to do." Mitch said forcefully. Naomi nodded quietly. "I better get some sleep, the kids will be up in two hours." Mitch said, going to get undressed. "Mitch, I know you're angry at me, so I'm not going to ask you to make love, just hold me" She said. Mitch slipped into bed, and put his arms around Naomi's waist, falling into a slumber that lasted about 2 hours before the children awakened to go to school.
The next night, when Mitch and Naomi got to the ballpark to play the Giants, they were confronted by an angry Lee Sniderman. "Watts, in my office, now!" Lee demanded. Naomi meekly entered the office, followed by Mitch. "I think you know why I called you in here, young lady. You have embarrassed the team, and you know what that means. You are fined $1000, and suspended for tonight's game. Dont bother getting dressed. Go sit in the family seats. I'll let you pitch tomorrow night. Dont ever do this again, or the fine will be more, and I'll suspend you for far longer ! Is that clear?" He ranted. Naomi nodded meekly. As Naomi left the office, Mitch made his case. " Lee, I didnt know about this. The team is my witness. I found out in the airport in St Louis last night. Naomi and I have talked about this, and it wont happen again" Mitch said. "It better not!" Lee said.
That night, the distracted Good Guys began a series with the Giants, and things didnt start well. Mitch suffered a "golden sombero" (baseball lingo for striking out four times in one game), including three with the bases loaded, as the Good Guys dropped a lethargic looking 4-1 decision to the Giants. The following night, Naomi returned to the lineup, but she was fired up, and was ejected while pitching during the eighth inning, for hitting two straight batters with pitches. The Paradise Islanders finally won the game in the ninth inning, when an angry Mitch blasted a 500 foot homerun.
More drama followed on Wednesday during a matinee game. The Good Guys trailed 8-1 at one point, before exploding for ten runs during a monsterous eighth inning. After the Giants tied the game again, the Paradisers finally won the game in the 13th on a base hit.
Thursday was a much needed off day for Mitch, Naomi, and the team. Mitch and Naomi, emotionally and physically exhausted, from both the ordeal of the Playboy incident, and the difficult games that week, spent much of the day nude in bed, while their children were in school, talking, tickling, making up, and making love.
A refreshed Good Guy ballclub returned to the park on Friday night to play San Diego. Ace Kate Hudson was in top form, striking out thirteen, en route to a 3-0 shutout. A Good Guy ninth inning error with Mandy Moore on the hill gave the team a painful setback on Saturday night. The Sunday afternoon game featured Neve Campbell as the starter, and another hard fought game. The Good Guys at one point fell behind 5-0, before tying the game in the seventh. Finally, in front of a packed house, Mitch blasted an eighth inning homer, and Mandy redeemed herself for the previous night's fuck up, in a 6-5 win.
The Dodgers invaded P I for the final series of the homestand. The Good Guys dropped the first game on Monday night, when Mitch struck out, against superhuman reliever Eric Gagne, in the ninth inning, with the team trailing by one run, and three men on base, a most painful loss. The following night, things almost got away again for the Good Guys. They spit up a 4-0 lead in the eighth, on poor pitching by Mandy and Naomi, and Mitch once again had to hit against Gagne trailing by a run in the ninth. This time, Mitch made Mr Gagne pay. Gagne, who didnt screw up games often, fed Mitch a hanging forkball that Mitch deposited in the bullpen in right field to give the Good Guys a most dramatic win. Wednesday afternoon provided no drama, as Kate Hudson, in the homestand's final game, took over the show, firing a two hit shutout and striking out a dozen, in a 4-0 whitewashing. The homestand had ended on a high note, and the team had played well, in spite of the frustrating games, and problems with Mitch and Naomi.
The tickling that occurred that week was a strange one. The team, with the problems with Mitch and Naomi and the tough extra inning games, decided to forgo the Saturday night tickle party. Instead, while at a club after the Tuesday night game, with LA, where Gange gave up the game winning homerun to Mitch, the Good Guys observed a most unusual sight. They heard hysterical laughter coming from a back room of the fetish club, and, upon peeking inside, saw Eric Gagne tied up, and being tickle tortured by a harem of various female dancers in a variety of uniforms. Gagne was going nuts, as four female lers attacked him from head to toe with fingers, and a variety of instruments. The Good Guys, relaxing, and enjoying their drinks, couldnt help but chuckle at the treatment Gagne was receiving, as they themselves had endured this treatment so many times in the past, both amongst themselves, and to other teams.
So, a most trying and difficult week on and off the field had been completed. A West Coast road trip was upcoming, and hopefully, a return to peace and tranqility. What would happen next? Stay tuned for the continuing story of the tickle team from Paradise Island.

The End

Last edited:
Thank you, windowguy! AWWW! Mandy is soo cute. Okay, seeing as how you're my biggest fan, I'll come up with a storyline in which Ms Moore is sent packing. Stay tuned.

Mitch

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back