• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Munch in LA -- success!

Boomtown13

Verified
Thank you, everyone, for showing up! Belly and I were quite happy with the company we gathered together. If you're not on our list, send me a PM so that we can add you. We'll be having another munch in April, and we'll be scheduling a play party soon afterwards.

Ah, it's great to meet fellow Ticklers and ticklees, no?

Spreading the love,

ka-Boom

Echoing Boom's eurphoria here. But since his initial post, we checked out daytimers, palm pilots, outlooks, camerphones, etc and realize that the next munch will have to take place in May. We will be providing info soon. Again, if interested but no on the list, please contact Dave.

Wicked! So glad you two have this goin' on. Thanks so much for hosting these.

LA MUNCH IN MAY

DO PLEASE, KEEP ME APPRISED OF THE FINAL DATE...HAD A LOVELY TIME AT THE LAST ONE...LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT.

MISTRESS STEPHANIE LOCKE

I think we all can make the same claim (and you were a huge part of it be so much fun, you know). Now of course, it could change, but as of this moment, the next munch is schedule for Sunday, May 29th. Details will be given out later. And I am going to take this moment to remind everyone, if you did the paperwork already for the last munch and got an invite, you are on the list and you just need to site tight until you get the invite for May. Now for you lees and lers who are not on the list, please contact my beloved Dave "dvnc" [email protected] and get in on the fun.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back