• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

West Coast waves, A Rocky Road, and, a stunning Goodbye upon homecoming

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on a nine day, three city West Coast trip, dropping two of three in San Francisco, before winning two of three in San Diego, and losing another two out of three in Los Angeles. During the trip, Mandy Moore had further pitching troubles, contributing to three of the five losses. There was speculation that the team might try to get someone to help in the bullpen, and take Mandy out of the closer's role. No one was prepared for the dramatic event that was to happen.
Upon returning home, the Good Guys won two of three from the Mets, and prepared to play the Braves in a weekend series. That Friday morning, it was early, and Mitch and Naomi were still sleeping, when their oldest daughter, Erin, came bursting into their room with news. "Mom, Dad, wake up, turn on the radio. WPAR is reporting that Mandy has been traded to the Braves!" Erin said excitedly. Mitch flicked on the radio, and sure enough, the report was true:" WPAR is reporting the stunning development this morning, that ace closer Mandy Moore, has been traded to the Atlanta Braves, in return for top minor league pitching prospect Amanda Bynes." Mitch and Naomi sat up in bed, and were in a state of shock. This was their friend of 10 years. They got dressed, and went to knock on Mandy's door. Mandy answered, a cup of coffee in her hand, her eyes red from crying. "I cant believe it. I mean, I know I wasnt pitching well, but I thought we were a family. How could they do this to me?" Mandy sobbed. Mitch embraced Mandy. "This is a cold, hard, business sometimes. You will always be family to us. Iam confused, and angry, and hurt for both you, and the team, but I'm going to get to the bottom of this" Mitch said.
When Mitch got to the park, he angrily confronted Lee Sniderman:" How the hell could you do this without talking to anyone, to me, the team captain. Or the team! That poor girl! What the hell were you thinking!" Mitch ranted. "Mitch, I know you're upset, and how close you are to Mandy. We all know she wasnt pitching well. This was a business decision. We needed a reliable arm for the team. Bynes is young, throws hard, and will be a good addition. Hopefully Mandy can iron things out somewhere else. The Braves are known for pitching, you know that, maybe Bobby and Leo Mazzone can help her" "Mandy is like my little sister that I never had! God, this sucks!" He ranted.
"I know it does, and it will take time, but Mandy will still be in touch. The shock hurts now, but friendship always wins out in times like this" Lee said.
Just then, as Mitch exited Sniderman's office, Amanda Bynes entered the clubhouse, duffle bag in hand, to silence. "Hi, I'm Amanda. I know this is a difficult situation for you all, and how highly everyone thought of Mandy. She's a great girl. I'm not here to replace anyone, just to do a job" Amanda began. Mitch walked over and extended his hand: "Hi, Amanda, welcome to the team, I'm Mitch, this is my wife, Naomi, and these are pitchers Kate Hudson and Gil Bellows" He said. "I'm pleased to meet you all. I look forward to playing with you. I know this is a team where excellence is stressed. I just want to do my part, whatever it is, to help the team win" She said. "Thank you, we appreciate that, and we know you will fit in well" Mitch said.
That night, the Good Guys played the Braves. The game was tied 3-3 in the seventh, when Mandy came in to pitch for the Braves. Wearing a Braves uniform, and undoubtedly nervous as hell, she promptly gave up 3 runs to give the Good Guys the lead. It was a lead that Naomi, and then Bynes, sporting a 99 mile per hour fastball, protected, and the team had a win. The team was somber in the postgame interviews:" Mixed emotions. Happy to have won the game, happy to have Amanda here, sad to see Mandy go" Lee Sniderman said stoicly. A loss on Saturday night was followed by a great game on Sunday. Trailing 3-0, the Good Guys hit two homers, scoring 5 eighth innin runs, en route to a 5-3 Good Guy triumph saved by Bynes in front of a sellout.
The Astros came to town on Monday. An opening game loss was followed by a win. Then, in a Wednesday matinee, the final game of the series, Kate Hudson took the hill. She pitched eight fantastic innings before giving way to Bynes in the ninth. Amanda did her job, striking out three straight hitters, in a 3-1 Good Guy win. As much as the team missed Mandy, Bynes was fitting in well, and she would in more ways than one.
Naturally, with a new teammate on board, a tickling party needed to be held to welcome them. That Saturday, following the loss to the Braves, the team went to the fetish club, where Amanda was given her tickle initiation. Amanda, wanting to fit in, complied. "Iam sooo ticklish, but as I know this is how this team is, I just want to fit in, so it's fine" Amanda got into a bikini bathingsuit and was strapped to a table in the middle of the fetish club. Then, the second baseman Russell began the tickle on Amanda's neck with fingers as the writhing and giggles began: Hehehehehehehehehehe! NO! Moving down, the third baseman, Michael, attacked the beautiful Amanda with fingers under her armpits, and across her sides, ribs, and belly, as more shrieks erupted: Hehehehehehehehehehehehe! NOOOO! So Ticklish! NOOOO! Hehehehehehehehehehehehehe! The catcher Barney then proceeded to tickle Amanda in her inner thighs, causing her legs to buck. Finally, Mitch came over, and proceeded to launch an assault on his favorite part of the body, Amanda's pretty feet. Amanda went ballistic! She wiggled her toes every which way, and shrieked with girlish laughter, tears coming to her eyes: Heheehehehehehehehehehehehehe! Oh my god! Iam sooooo ticklish on my feet! NOOOOOOOOOO! Hehehheeeheheheheheeheheeeehehe! Finally, the tickle assault stopped, and the exhausted Amanda was untied.
So, it had been a trying week, a long term and loved teammate had been traded, and a new and ticklish one acquired. What would happen next? Stay Tuned for the continuing story of the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The End

Last edited:
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back