• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Kinda "Office Space"

Krokus

3rd Level Green Feather
"I think that Amy is a bitch!" Aya said with anger. "She got the job when I worked alot harder for it!" she whined. "I know a way you could get back at her.....you up to it?" her brother said. "Yea! what is it?!?". "In my opinion, Amy looks like a very ticklish person! So lets use that to our advantage!" he said cheerfully. "I think its perfect! A way to get back at her without hurting her!" Aya said. They spent the rest of the night planning thier attack. The next day, was Amy's first day on the job, and everything was going great! That was until..........

"You ready?" Aya's brother asked. "Yea, lets do it!". So they waited till Amy came out, and chloroformed her. When Amy awoke, she discovered she was unable to move. "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?!? LET ME OUTTA THIS!". "Im afraid not amy.....you got that job when I should have!" Aya said with anger. She then went down to Aya's feet and slowly pulled off her high heel to reveal a smooth stockinged foot. "You have very pretty feet.....are they ticklish?" Amy was in shock, she knew she was VERY ticklish.....but was not going to show her weakness. "Not talking huh? well lets see!" Aya then slowly drug her long nails up amys soft sole. It evoked a small grin, but no laughter. "Well...I know your ticklish so just LAUGH!" aya then began scratching amys soft heel, and scratching up and down the sides of her foot. Once again, It evoked a smile, but no laughter. "Thats it! You are GOING TO LAUGH!" Aya then pulled back her toes and began tickling the sensitive skin under the toes. Amy went nuts! "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! OK PLEASE STOP! IM TICKLISH!!". "There we go! Let me here more of that beautiful laugh!". And with that, aya began rapidly tickling her hosed foot with all ten nails. "AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA NOOOOO AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE!! AHAHAHAHHAHAAH!". Aya just kept on tickling that soft foot......."AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA BWHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHA OKAYYYHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHA I GIVE!!!". "Nope, I am going to tickle you all night!" Aya said. After 10 more minutes of straight tickling, Amy passed out. "Boy, she was ticklish!" aya said. "Yea, but when she wakes up, lets BOTH tickle her!" aya's brother said. "Ok!" aya said with a grin.......

End Of Part One

(Lemme know what ya think!)

nice idea

The story seems to be great...although it needs to be longer (a lot longer) and it could use more detail (a lot more detail). the ticklee doesn't have to pass out in 10 minutes.
that's what i think but the even it's small it seems quite good.
as i understand they seem to be asian (from the name aya)???
good luck on the next one.

OFFICE SPACE

"Ah....hmmm...yeah.....Milton, we're gonna have to move your desk .....Yeah ......to make room for some storage......"

Sorry to sound offtopic but those who saw the move "Office Space" would understand.

I like the ideas of stories where there are objects of our tickle affection working in close proximity to us and we have to be tortured and teased day in and and day out. The sleeveless girl worker, constantly lifting her arms to put away files. The nylon-clad female who finds it difficult to keep her shoes on while she works.

Max

...or the ones who spend all day teasing you just to talk about you behind your back. The ones you love and hate at the same time, the ones you feel are just begging for a ride in the trunk to an undisclosed location for some....

....sorry, got carried away. (I feel another Best Served Cold story coming on....):devil:

Office Space kicked ass. A lot of it was filmed right here in Dallas! The highway that they are on during the opening credits is none other than LBJ Freeway (635). I was just on that very road yesterday on the way to a friend's apt. They are not exagerating in the movie...the traffic on that highway sucks! It's more like a parking lot most of the time.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back