• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True m/f: "Mistress Courtney, the Ticklish Girl Next Door"

Em Es

4th Level Yellow Feather
It is Friday, March 4, 2005, the day of my first tickling session with Mistress Courtney, a darling, diminutive dominatrix at New York City’s Hidden Chamber. http://www.thehiddenchamber.com/mistresses/courtney.htm Early for the two o’clock Red Room http://www.thehiddenchamber.com/facilities/red.htm appointment, I think of Courtney’s first words in response to my e-mail request for a tickling session:

“I have to say just reading your e-mail made my stomach drop, because I am extremely ticklish if you find the right places!!”

Look out, below, I hope.

At two o’clock Mistress Courtney enters the Red Room. Her angel face and cute little sexy body get my imagination racing. And Courtney turns out to be as:angel:nice as a kindergarten teacher, with a sweet demeanor that puts me at ease.

In the flesh, Mistress Courtney and her 5’2,” 110 lb., fair-complexion frame look even better than it does in her web page photos. Also, she’s young.:veryhappy So young! In her early 20s. What Courtney knows only from history class are my memories! Is it going to be appropriate for me to tickle someone who just put away her Girl Scout outfit?

:xpulcy: What the heck, why not?

As we talk, Mistress Courtney tells me, “You’re as cute as I thought you might be from your e-mail.” I give her my eye doctor’s phone number.

Mistress Courtney runs out to grab her water bottle. I look out the window, expecting to see her fleeing the building. Instead, seconds later Courtney returns. It is time to start the role-play, which I had e-mailed in advance of the session.

The role-play premise: Mistress Courtney and I are neighbors and "friends," albeit in a one-way relationship . . . her way. Since meeting, I have been in:lovestory love with Courtney. She feels far from the same way. But she will take advantage of my feelings when it's convenient. Though I've objected, I always give in when Courtney wants something even though she doesn’t return my favors. I lend her money, drive her places, and so on.

However, Mistress Courtney has never so much as kissed me. That's because she knows she can get her way with me three ways:

1. By parading in front of me in skimpy clothes, bathing suits, or a thong
2. By starting a tickle fight
3. By letting me restrain and tickle her, but that's usually when she wants money I know I'm never going to see again

As we begin the role-play, we’re at Mistress Courtney’s place. She has invited me over "for coffee."

Seated together on the Red Room love seat, Courtney asks to borrow money to go on a vacation for which she’s leaving this afternoon, "just cab fare and spending money."

I tell Courtney I'm through being her fool. Smiling, Mistress Courtney stands.

Mistress Courtney says, “Let me show you something that might change your mind." She slips out of her clothes, knowing she can't miss, standing before me in just her boots and her:shock: hot new white thong.

“How do you like it?,” Mistress Courtney asks in reference to her new thong. She slowly turns several times. My eyes dart up and down, taking in Courtney’s perky A-cup bosoms and tight little, bounce-a-quarter-off-me, bottom.

I stand my ground, refusing to reach for my wallet. But Mistress Courtney notices something else standing, too.

Motioning to the :blush: tumescence in my trousers, Mistress Courtney says, "Are you playing hard to get, or getting hard to play?"

I don’t resist as Mistress Courtney strips me down. When she sees I’m wearing a thong, too, she laughs.

"Now,” says Mistress Courtney, “what were you expecting when I invited you over?!"

Mistress Courtney has me where she wants me as we stand thong to thong. She leads me to the bondage bed and starts a tickle fight. As we wrestle-tickle, I pull off Courtney’s boots and socks. The tickling makes me crazy but at last I get off the bed, telling her it won't work this time.

“Where are you going?,” says Mistress Courtney. But she knows she doesn’t need an answer to her question. She also knows she won’t have to chase me. We’re both aware Courtney always holds the :D winning hand, which she is about to use.

Mistress Courtney tells me, “I think my stocks might be broken. Can you help me?"

Mistress Courtney stands at the end of the bondage bed, resting her wrists and head in the stocks that attach to the footboard.

“I need to know if the lock works” Courtney says. She has not even finished the sentence as I imprison her. Noticing Courtney’s slender build would allow her to slip free from the wristlocks, I use some rope to further secure her wrists.

I stand behind Mistress Courtney, who is locked in the stocks, wearing just a thong, and oh, so ticklish. As my fingers go to work on her :devil: defenseless ribs, Courtney laughs and struggles.

Chiding Mistress Courtney for all the favors she owes me, I move about her shoulders, legs, and rear end, tickling with varying reaction.

I get the best response when I tickle Mistress Courtney’s ribs. It’s a lovely sight, watching her strain in vain to deflect my fingertips, the stocks rendering her helpless. The most Courtney can do is twist, but she ain’t listening to Chubby Checker.

To quote a sports commercial, I live for this.

But Mistress Courtney has not earned her cab fare and spending money. Realizing she has to do more, she says, "I guess my stocks work. But Courtney needs a foot exam."

I free Courtney from the stocks. I carry her to the bondage bed. Okay, it’s a short walk, but we only have an hour, and I want to keep my hands on her fetching flesh as much as possible!

I cuff Mistress Courtney’s ankles together and tie the cuffs to the upper bed frame. It is so easy on the eyes, watching Courtney laugh and hang on to the footboard in back of her head as I tickle her
:feets: bare soles. Then I lower her legs from the upper frame to the side frame, re-fastening her ankles.

As I resume tickling her soles, Mistress Courtney lunges forward to defend her poor little ticklish feet. How I love it when the girl I’m tickling struggles! But I love it more when she can't struggle, so I tie Courtney’s hands behind her back.

Courtney’s size 6-1/2 feet are nice and ticklish. But I don’t want her knees to be jealous, so I give them a squeeze. I can feel the number on Courtney’s Ticklishness Level rise as she wriggles and laughs in reaction, leaning forward in some desperate yet pointless motion to fend off my tickles.

:eek: Suddenly, Mistress Courtney’s left hand darts out from behind her back, tickling my ribs! Who is this, Harriet Houdini?

Mistress Courtney teases me, “If you don’t do a good job tying me up, I’m gonna get you back!”

Quickly, I tie Mistress Courtney’s hands behind her back again. This time, she won’t be free until I decide!

As I tickle her feet and knees, Mistress Courtney rocks back and forth, then side to side, laughing. As her hands are secured behind her back, I also tickle her stomach and ribs. At one point, Courtney laughs so hard she falls on her right side. Damn, does she look :woot: good in that thong!

I tell Mistress Courtney that, after a thorough exam, I can say her feet are perfect . . . perfectly ticklish.

Starting to smell money, Mistress Courtney says, “Aren’t you the podiatrist who is also the dermatologist? Would you give me a head-to-toe skin exam?”

Repositioning, Mistress Courtney starts to lay face down on the bondage bed. What a sight . . . this is the kind of girl you like to watch leaving the room as much as you like seeing her enter. Nonetheless, I tell Courtney to instead rest on her back. I tie her arms to the headboard posts. Keeping her ankles tied together, I secure them to the footboard.

As I carry on the tickling, I also continue teasing Mistress Courtney, recounting all the things I have done for her without so much as a kiss to thank me, much less repayment of the money she’s borrowed.

The tickling session builds to a :firedevil fever pitch. Mistress Courtney’s ribs are even more ticklish this time as I straddle her, tickling away.

“Mercy,” Mistress Courtney says, asking for a break.

She adds, “You’re the first one to get me to say that.”

Well, you know I’ve got to try to be the second as well!

I tickle Mistress Courtney arms, armpits, chest, stomach, and of course those wonderfully sensitive ribs. Moving down, I tickle her feet and legs. But as I tickle Courtney’s inner thighs, she is once again doing the Twist, proving you can do that dance laying in bed.

“Mercy!”

:cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

As I tickle Mistress Courtney’s inner thighs, keep in mind her ankles are tied together. It dawns on me, the best way to tickle those supple, sumptuous inner thighs would be to restrain her on the Red Room “X.” But in the interest of spending more time tickling and less time restraining, I simply re-tie Courtney’s legs spread-eagle to the footboard posts.

Back to tickling those inner thighs! And tickle, tickle, tickle Mistress Courtney everywhere else I can reach. Courtney mutters, “I’m not ticklish, I’m not ticklish, I’m not ticklish,” but her positive thinking can’t overpower my positive tickling.

We also continue the banter about all the favors and money Mistress Courtney has not repaid. Courtney’s role-play skill is superb. She stays in character so well, I wonder if she’s done any acting.

But Mistress Courtney’s ticklishness is no act! As the session nears the end, I can see my tickles are wearing her out. Sure enough, Courtney begs me to wrap up a little early, as she can’t take the tickling any more! I had gotten my money’s worth long before this moment, so I don’t mind releasing her.

I free Mistress Courtney, telling her, “Before you leave for vacation, Courtney, let me get my wallet.”

As we get dressed, Mistress Courtney and I tell one another a little about our lives – where we’re from, where we live, and so on.

I tip her. Tucking the bills in her bra, Courtney jokes about having money for her vacation.

Walking me to the Hidden Chamber door, Mistress Courtney tickles me a little and I of course tickle her back. Next time, Courtney says, she wants to have a turn tickling me.

Oh, you’ll get a turn, Mistress Courtney. But after that, it will be :wub: my turn!

^^

Well written and detailed account. It's a pity it's written in a fiction like style. But I like your prose. Mistress Courtney attracted my eye when I viewed that webpage forever ago. Interesting you are here to give an account of her services.

It sounds like she's quite trusting if she let you tickle her to that degree. And surprisingly ticklish. I've never been one for roleplay, but you spun a scenario that seemed realistic and interesting to play out. For some reason I hear role-play I think Naughty nurse outfits and paddles. o-o (No I wasn't kicked around as a kid...-.-)
But yours seemed down to earth and cool.

Good advertisement for the Hidden Chamber, :). And good story. I'm glad you weren't dissapointed. Ja...!

---Ace

Wowsers, Courtney is a cute one isn't she. I've always wondered how many of these girls are actually ticklish versus those who fake their way through sessions. It seems you guys have had some good luck with some of these dungeons though.

Midnight

Ace: How? Why? And, thanks.

Ace, of my my true story, you wrote, "It's a pity it's written in a fiction like style."

How was my writing style "fiction like?" And why was it "a pity?"

Otherwise, Ace, thanks for the:)compliments! Mistress Courtney deserves the lion's share of the credit. She was the beautiful music; all I did was put the money in the juke box.

You also said, "It sounds like [Mistress Courtney is] quite trusting if she let you tickle her to that degree." Every time I have sessioned with a mistress for the first time, she met with me for a minute prior to starting the action. I assume that's to assess me and make sure there won't be a problem. And although I've never seen one, I imagine these dungeons have some sort of security to handle clients who get out of line.

Midnight: About fakers

Midnight, faking probably crosses every tickler's mind in a pay-for-tickle situation. So far, I have not detected any mistress I've tickled pretending to be ticklish. If one of those girls fooled me, well, :rolleyes: she fooled me.

Thanks for sharing EM. Damn fine post! You are one lucky devil. :devil:

Lucky's one way to describe it

Soleseeker, I don't know where you live. But do some digging and maybe you will find a dungeon close enough with a dominatrix you can tickle. Fortunately for me, I live close enough to New York City, where you can find anything that's available.

Thanks for your compliment on my story. I have indeed been lucky in one sense, as every time I've taken a chance on a new mistress, she's satisfied me. I've moved Mistress Courtney from my:devil: Must Tickle list to my :devil: :devil: Must Tickle Again list!

Ms Ganguly_24

Eight years later, how did you look my this, of all posts?!

Last edited:
was going thoroughly through the pages make the great stories alive once again for the new members

Welcome to this web site

I appreciate your passion for true tickling stories, Ms Ganguly_24. And I thank you for reading my story and commenting.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back