• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

W.O.W.F. (Women of Wrestling/WWE Divas/GLOW) (F/F) "a new start" part 14

primetime

Verified
okay folks, i am back writing again! time to resume the series and i am thankful for your patience. i know it has been awhile and hope you continue to enjoy the series. characters of WOW can be found at www.wowe.com WWE Divas at www.wwedivas.com GLOW characters at www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Network/7076/ and Lana Star at www.absolutelana.com enjoy!

Carmella made her back into the Glamour Girls locker room where she was greeted by hugs and hi-fives. she had just defeated her personal rival, Christy Hemme, and now it was time to celebrate.

"GREAT JOB out there Carmella! that was SOOOOOO enjoyable to watch that slut squeal like a pig!" Sunny told her as she hugged her.

"thank you, thank you! trust me, it was NO problem beating her! that was my first wrestling match ever and i showed her who's boss!" Carmella gloated.

"how did she EVER win that RAW Diva search anyway? she sucks! apparantly, she ticklish as well! just the way we like them!" Sable smiled.

"that was so sweet! my fingers running all over her soles! her laughing her fool head off! the way she submitted to me! oooooh, talk about an adrenaline rush!!!" Carmella smiled, then licked her lips.

"everything is going as planned. now, all we need to do is make sure Trish remains champ and the Glamour Girls continue their reign.." Sunny smiled.

"like i said, i PROMISE Trish she will remain the World Champion when she defeats that man-child Victoria. that bitch is going to pay for interfering in my torment of Americana!" Sable threatened.

"now it's our turn to impress you ladies. we got Asian Surrender next." Jackie Gayda laughed.

"ooooh!!! tickle them real good! you should have some real fun with them!" Dawn Marie smiled.

"dont worry, Lotus and Jade will continue to go on their career path. a bunch of submitting losers...." Francine chuckled.

ASIAN INVASION (Lotus/Jade)

vs

FRANCINE www.foreverfrancine.com / JACKIE GAYDA

"ladies and gentlemen, this next match is a tag team attraction, scheduled for one fall. introducing first, please welcome LOTUS and JADE, the ASIAN INVASION!!!!!!" Lillian Garcia announced.

music from the Orient began to play and the crowd cheered as Lotus and Jade made their appearance at the top of the stage. Lotus was dressed in her yellow top that had sleeves, but exposed her belly, a yellow skirt and yellow wrestling boots. Jade was dressed in her red wrestling dress with red wrestling boots. both women had smiles on their faces as they made their way towards the ring. they knew they had to win this match to get back into the Tag Team Championship contention. they missed being the champions and have been on a losing streak. they also got the chance to get some revenge on the team that eliminated them in the WOWF Tag Team Championship tournament. they got inside the ring and hi-fived one another.

Johnny C: "there they are Brain! Asian Invasion and do they ever look focused!"

Bobby: : "of course they look focused! they are preparing themselves for the tickling of a lifetime. let's get real Johnny, Asian Surrender had their run. they will never get the Tag Team titles EVER again!"

"....and their opponents, coming to the ring representing the Glamour Girls, please welcome the team of FRANCINE and JACKIE GAYDA!!!" Lillian Garcia introduced.

rock n roll music began to play and the crowd booed as Francine and Jackie Gayda made their appearance at the top of the stage. Francine was dressed in a black sports bra with silver shorts and black wrestling boots, while her partner Jackie Gayda wore a royal blue sleeveless top with black wrestling pants and black wrestling boots. both women had huge cocky smiles as they approached ringside. this was a big chance to show off their skills and possibly get another shot at Harley's Angels. they wanted to humiliate Asian Invasion and have a lot of fun tormenting them. they made it to the ring and blew kisses at Lotus and Jade.

Johnny C: "i cant believe this team made it to the Tag Team final against Harley's Angels. how did they beat an established team like Asian Invasion?"

Bobby: "because they are GLAMOUR Girls that's why! plus, it was ONLY Asian Invasion that they beat. this match should be real easy for them. let's just kick back and enjoy!"

jersey_tickler, the referee called for the bell and the match began. Lotus started against Jackie Gayda and the two women approached each other. Jackie Gayda then tried to slap Lotus, but Lotus ducked and punched Jackie. Jackie began to stagger, then Lotus threw her against the ropes and connected with a dropkick. Jackie got back to her feet, only to have Lotus' feet connect with her jaw in another dropkick. Jackie got back to her feet again and Lotus went on the attack. she kicked Jackie in the midsection and tried to go for a pedigree. Jackie stood up and flipped Lotus over, but Lotus turned it into a sunset flip and pulled Jackie down to the mat, pinning her. 1...........2.......KICKOUT! Jackie got back up and Lotus performed an armdrag take down and now Jackie was on the mat, yelling as Lotus twisted her arm. Lotus looked down and saw Jackie's exposed armpit. unable to resist, she stroked her fingers into the smooth hollow.

"EEEP!!! DONT DO THAT!!!" Jackie yelled.

Lotus laughed, then stood up and dragged Jackie over to her corner. she tagged in Jade and Jade continued wrenching Jackie's arm. Jacie then reached over and poked Jade in the eyes, forcing her to let go of her arm. Jackie then ran over to her corner and tagged in Francine. Francine charged into the ring and Jade executed a drop toe hold and Francine's face bounced off the mat. Jade then held onto Francine's ankle and began to twist the ankle. Francine yelled in pain and Jade smiled. she then began to play with the bootlaces.

"i wonder what's inside this boot..." Jade laughed.

Francine's eyes popped open as she felt her bootlaces coming loose. she twisted her body on the mat and managed to get her foot free from Jade's grasp. Jade stood there and wiggled her fingers in a tickling motion at Francine. Francine went into a rage and shot up form the mat and speared Jade. she then straddled Jade and began to ram her head repeatedly into the mat. jersey_tickler warned her to stop and she slapped Jade really hard across the face. she then tagged in her partner, Jackie, and they threw Jade across the ropes and nailed her with a double clothesline. Francine yelled at Jade and then got out of the ring. Jackie then pulled Jade up from the mat, put her int he front face lock and delivered a DDT. Jade was motionless on the mat. Jackie then ran over and knocked Lotus from the ring apron. she then looked at Jade laying on the mat on her stomach. she then casually knelt down by Jade's waist and pulled up her wrestling dress, exposing her red shorts underneath. she then pulled down the red shorts, exposing Jade's thong. the crowd began to hoot and holler as they looked at Jade's exposed buns.

Johnny C: "come on now! why is she doing this?"

Bobby: "she's humiliating her! why?"

Jackie then lightly stroked her fingers across the cheeks and Jade began to squirm. Jackie then straddled Jade and faced her feet. looking at the bare ass in front of her, she continued her ass tickling.

"hehehehehehehe s-s-stoop!! hehehe what are you hahaheheh doing?" Jade giggled as her body twitched.

"laugh Jade, laugh.." Jackie smiled.

Jade continued to giggle as Jackie stroked her fingers up and down her cheeks and across the crack. her legs began to kick wildly and Jackie then turned her attention to the back of Jade's thighs. Jade then exploded in laughter as her thighs were tickled and her legs kicked wildly. Lotus saw this and knew her partner was in big trouble. she ran into the ring and pushed Jackie off of her partner. jersey_tickler forced Lotus back out and Jackie tagged in Francine. Francine winked at Lotus, then straddled Jade's back. she then reached over and grabbed Jade's ankle and pulled it back towards her.

"so, you wondered what was inside of my boot? well, what's inside of yours? let's find out..." Francine teased as she began to pluck the laces loose.

Jade began to squirm, but Francine simply smacked her rear end. Jade whimpered as her bootlaces continued to come loose. Lotus once again tried to get into the ring, but this time she was intercepted by Jackie Gayda and both women fell outside the ring. Francine continued to unlace Jade's boot and when she was done, with a good pull, she managed to pull the boot off. she looked at Jade's red sock and laughed.

"let me go!!!! leave my foot alone!" Jade squealed.

Francine smiled as she began to peel away the red sock. she managed to expose Jade's tender heel, then the arch, then the ball of the foot, then finally she yanked the sock off, exposing Jade's toes. Francine admired the tan sole and smiled when she saw Jade's toes wiggling in nervous anticipation. she saw some red sock lint on the sole and by the toes and began to pluck away at it. she felt Jade's giggle a bit as she removed the lint.

"what do we have here? i think we have a very tender, soft, TICKLISH foot! kitchy kitchy kitchy koo!!" Francine taunted as she stroked her fingers lightly over Jade's sole.

Jade exploded in laughter as Francine tickled her foot. she felt the evil fingers tickling the arch and it drove her insane. her hair began to whip all over her face as she tried to get her ankle free from the tickling. Francine then began to pay attention to the soft toes and it only drove Jade further into maniacal laughter. Lotus tried to fight Jackie off of her and tried to climb back into the ring under the bottom rope. Jackie then grabbed her ankle and began to unlace the boot. Lotus stopped her attempt to get back into the ring and tried to get free as she knew Jackie was going after her sensitive feet!

Johnny C: "looks like Asian Invasion is in trouble!"

Bobby: "like, DUH!! Johnny, they are L-O-S-E-R-S!! this match shouldnt take too much longer!"

Jackie managed to pull off Lotus' yellow wrestling boot and began to peel away the sock. she removed the sock and without hesitation, she began to stroke Lotus's sole, sending Lotus into hysterical laughter. now, both Lotus and Jade were laughing wildly as their feet were tickled. Francine at this point was digging in between Jade's toes and Jade lost it. she cackled harder and harder, then giggled uncontrollably as Francine planted a wet kiss on the center of her sole. then Francine raked her fingers all over Jade's sole and Jade couldnt take it anymore. she began to tap the mat wildly and jersey_tickler called for the bell.

Johnny C: " i guess you were right Brain, Asian Invasion lost again!"

Bobby: "of COURSE i am right!!!! that's why i am the BRAIN!"

Francine let go of Jade's ankle, then rolled Jade out of the ring and onto the arena floor. Jackie pulled Lotus onto the arena floor and both women had a boot. Jackie held up Lotus' yellow boot and Francine held up Jade's red boot like they were trophies. jersey_tickler raised their arms in victory as Lillian Garcia got into the ring.

"ladies and gentlemen, the winner of this bout, FRANCINE and JACKIE GAYDA!!!!!" Lillian Garcia announced.

Jackie and Francine looked at each other, then looked at Lillian Garcia. Lillian Garcia looked at them and wondered why they were paying attention to her. they both then began to stalk towards Lillian and Lillian knew she had better get out! she tried to get out, but Francine grabbed her by her hair and pulled her towards the middle of the ring. then, both Jackie and Francine executed a double suplex and Lillian laid on the mat in pain.

Johnny C: "what are they doing? why are they attacking Lillian Garcia?! she hasnt done anything to them!!"

Bobby: "i think Lillian is about to learn how it feels to suffer!!! this should be good!!!"

as Lillian laid on the mat, Francine rolled her over onto her stomach. Francine then laid down by Lillian's feet and trapped her ankles between her thighs. Jackie straddled her back, facing her feet. Jackie smiled as she began to tickle the back of Lillian's legs.

"N-N-NOOOOOOOOOOOO EHHEHAHAHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHA STOP!!! STOP!!!!" Lillian laughed.

Jackie's fingers ran up and down Lillian's legs, causing goosebumps to form. Jackie paid special attention to the back of Lillian's knees and Lillian went into silent laughter. Francine stared at Lillian's high heels, then plucked them off, exposing Lillian's barefeet. she saw the wiggling toes and creamy soles and smiled. she then stroked one finger from the heels, down her sole and across the toes. Lillian was screaming hysterically as her feet were extrememly sensitive. Jackie and Francine continued to tickle Lillian, enjoying her screams. jersey_tickler told them to stop as Lillian was losing consciousness. Francine then raked her fingers all over the tender soles and Lillian's eyes bugged out. Jackie then gave Lillian's rear end a hard slap and Lillian winced in pain, then went back to hysterical laughter as she felt fingers digging in between her toes. she tapped on the mat wildly, then Jackie and Francine stopped their torment and got up off of Lillian. Francine then grabbed the microphone.

"the winners of the match and forcing Lillian Garcia to submit to the Glamour Girls, JACKIE GAYDA and FRANCINE!!!" Francine said mocking Lillian's voice.

Lillian laid on the mat exhausted and her body twitched from the horrendous tickling. Jackie and Francine grabbed Lillian's high heels and left the ring. both women walked up the ramp with the shoes and boots of their recent victims.

************COMMERCIAL***********

Johnny C: "that was absolutely horrendous Brain!!! attacking poor Lillian Garcia and tickling the life out of her!"

Bobby: "hey, things happen. what's next?"

Johnny C: "Lillian is not a wrestler Brain! on top of that, she got her shoes stolen! now she has to compose herself and announce the next match which is going to be for the World title!!!"

VICTORIA

vs

TRISH STRATUS (WOWF World Champion)

WOWF WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP TITLE MATCH

Lillian Garcia sat on her chair at ringside and tried to compose herself. her toes touched the floor as she remembered what just happened. her face was red with embarrassment, but she knew she had to go on. "ladies and gentlemen, this match is scheduled for one fall. this match is for the Women Of Wrestling Federation World Championship.....introducing first, the challenger, please welcome VICTORIA!!!!!" she announced, still out of breath.

the song "All The Things She Said" by Tatu began to blare on the speaker system in the arena and the crowd exploded into cheers as Victoria made her appearance at the top of the stage. dressed in a white sports top that showed off her belly and her strong arms, with white spandex shots and her black wrestling boots, Victoria made her way to the ring. she had a look of determination as she approached the ring. this was her shot to become the World Champion and ot embarass Trish at the same time. she made it to ringside and approached Lillian Garcia. she wanted to check to make sure Lillian was okay. Lillian nodded her head and Victoria hugged her. now she wanted to humiliate Trish, just to make the Glamour Girls realize that they wont pick on innocent victims.

Johnny C: "how about that Brain? i think Trish is going to pay for the attack on Lillian Garcia!"

Bobby: "why? she didnt tickle Lillian! it doesnt matter anyway! Victoria wont win the title! she's too ugly..."

Lillian felt a little better now and winked at Victoria, wishing her luck. "....and her opponent!! representing the Glamour Girls, she is the Women Of Wrestling WORLD Champion, here is TRISH STRATUS!!!!"

Trish's music blared on the loudspeakers and the crowd booed as the WOWF World Champion made her appearance at the top of the stage. dressed in a black shirt with silver wrestling pants and black wrestling boots, Trish made her way to the ring. with the black-strapped World title belt around her waist, she had a look of confidence. she was sick and tired of Victoria's threats that she was going to take her championship. Trish felt she was the best women's wrestler ever and tonight, she was going to turn Victoria into a giggling little girl.

Johnny C: "there she is folks! the #1 woman in the WOWF. but will she remain Champion after this match?"

Bobby: "what are you talking about? OF COURSE SHE WILL BE CHAMPION after this match! Victoria doesnt have what it takes to become champion!"

pips33pips, the referee, held up Trish's title belt for all to see, then called for the bell. Trish and Victoria gave each other a staredown and then locked up. Victoria used her strength and shoved Trish to the mat. Trish landed on her rear end and Victoria flexed her biceps, laughing at Trish. Trish got back up to her feet and tried to slap Victoria. Victoria blocked it and then slapped Trish. Trish's face stung in pain, then Victoria scooped her up and slammed her hard to the mat. then she dropped an elbow onto Trish and Trish moaned in pain. Victoria then pulled Trish up by her hair and scooped her up again and rested her across her shoulder. Victoria began to walk around the ring with Trish draped across her shoulder, then did a running powerslam and all the air came out of Trish's lungs. Victoria then went for the cover. 1.......2......kickout! Trish barely kicked out and Victoria tried to pick her up again. Trish then "lowblowed" Victoria and hissed at pips33pips as her admonished her. Trish then grabbed Victoria's ankle as she laid on the mat and did a step over toe hold. Victoria yelped in pain as her knee and ankle were being twisted. Trish then held onto Victoria's boot and drop backwards to the mat. Victoria screamed in pain as her knee was throbbing in pain.

Johnny C: "what a move by the Champion!!! i think Victoria's knee is busted!"

Bobby: "that's what you do Johnny! Victoria is bigger and stronger than Trish, but if she cant walk, then she wont win!"

Trish smiled as she circled over Victoria's body. Victoria clutched her knee andwas in agonizing pain. Trish then stomped on Victoria's knee and Victoria felt dizzy from the pain. Trish then dropped her knee into Victoria's and Victoria thrashed on the mat like a fish out of water. pips33pips asked Victoria if she wanted to give up, but she declined. despite the pain, she wanted to win the title. Trish then grabbed her ankle and pulled her over to the ropes. she rested the ankle on the rope, then dropped her elbow onto Victoria's dangling knee. Victoria almost passed out from the pain. Trish then grabbed Victoria's ankle and dragged her to the middle of the ring. she then put Victoria into a figure four leglock and Victoria screamed in pain. Trish enjoyed hearing Victoria scream, but now she had an idea. she began to unzip the boot of Victoria and Victoria panicked. Trish then pulled the boot off, exposing Victoria's socked foot. Victoria tried to reach towards Trish, but Trish then applied more pressure onto her wounded knee and Victoria thrashed on the mat. Trish then peeled off Victoria's sock, exposing her size 11 barefoot. Trish crinkled her nose as she smelled the sock, then tossed it out of the ring. she looked at Victoria's big meaty sole and was going to enjoy this moment.

"Victoria dear...do you want me to tickle your foot?" Trish teased.

Victoria moaned in pain and cursed towards Trish. she knew what Trish was up to and she was trapped. her toes began to wiggle in bervous anticipation.

"i'll give you a choice. either you ask me to tickle this HUGE foot of yours or i will snap her knee in two!" Trish offered.

Victoria moaned in pain. she knew she was going to suffer. her knee was in serious pain, but she didnt want to get her foot tickled either.

"ANSWER ME!!!!!" Trish screamed as she then applied tremendous pressure in the figure four leglock and Victoria screamed in agonizing pain.

"TICKLE MY FOOT!! TICKLE MY FOOT!!!" Victoria begged as the pain in her knee was excrutiating.

"you want me to tickle your foot? okay, since you asked me to..." Trish laughed as she began to lightly stroke her fingers across the meaty sole.

Victoria broke out into laughter as she felt Trish's fingers tickling her sole. she thrashed on the mat as the tickling sensations ripped through her body. Trish made sure she attacked the delicate arch, then went after the ball of the foot. she liked the fact that Victoria's foot was big. there was so much surface area to torment. she held back Victoria's toes and lazily dragged her fingers up and down the sole. Victoria was in hysterics as her foot was tickled. pips33pips asked her if she wanted to submit, but Victoria refused. Trish laughed at Victoria's determination. she knew either she was going to submit by tickling, or the pain in her knee would force her to succumb.

Johnny C: "Victoria is in big trouble! but does she have the intestinal fortitude to fight this off?"

Bobby: "to answer your question, NO!!! look at the big tough Victoria laughing her fool head off! i love it!!!"

Trish then began to play with Victoria's thick toes and enjoyed the fact that Victoria's body was trembling in pain along with ticklish sensations. Victoria's eyes began to glaze over as the tickling and the pain in her knee was breaking her down. she knew she had to fight and get out of this predicament. she then began to reach for the ropes, but began to scream as Trish applied more pressutr to the figure four, then tickled her toes. Victoria began to use whatever remaining strength she had and began to turn the figure four over. Trish felt her body turning over and tried to fight it. she stopped tickling Victoria's foot and tried to prevent Victoria from flipping her over. Victoria finally managed to force Trish over and now the pain was in Trish's legs. she quickly let og of the figure four and the crowd cheered as Victoria survived Trish's foot tickling. Trish got to her feet and approached Victoria who was on her knees. Victoria then punched Trish in the midsection and yanked her ankles from underneath her. Victoria then made a made rush to try to unlace Trish's boots. she wanted Trish's feet bad. Trish kicked Victoria off of her and tried to pull Victoria up by her hair. she got Victoria to her feet and tried to whip her into the corner. Victoria reversed it and whipped Trish into the corner. Victoria then charged towards Trish, but Trish pulled pips33pips in front of her and Victoria nailed pips33pips, who fell to the mat and to the outside of the ring. Trish laughed as Victoria realized what happened.

Johnny C: "the referee is out!!!"

Bobby: "Victoria should be disqualified for hitting the ref!"

Johnny C: "Trish pulled him in front of her!"

Bobby: "so!"

Victoria hobbled on one leg and turned around. Trish stood there, ready to slap her. Victoria then blocked the slap and kneed Trish in the gut. as Trish leaned over, Victoria pulled Trish up into a powerbomb position. her knee trembled in pain, but Victoria used her adrenaline to finally put Trish in position for her finisher, the Widow's peak. as her knee throbbed, she put Trish in position and executed the finisher. Trish's head snapped off of Victoria's shoulder and she was out cold. when Victoria landed, she landed on her knee. pain ripped through her body, but she knee she executed her finisher. she then dragged her aching body onto Trish, pinning her. the crowd began to count to 3, but there was no ref.

Johnny C: "Victoria's going to win! where's the referee?!!!"

Bobby: "dont you remember, he's out cold! the humanoids can count to a 1000 by the time he returns."

Johnny C: "wait a minute!! look, there's Sable!!!"

Sable ran down the ramp and slid into the ring. she stepped on Victoria's knee, which forced Victoria into pain. Victoria realized sable was in the ring and tried to attack her. Sable simply grabbed Victoria's bare ankle and put her in a step over toe hold. holding Victoria's big toe, she began to tickle Victoria's sole, sending Victoria into hysterical laughter. she then saw pips33pips stirring on the outside of the ring and knew she had to act fast. she let go of Victoria's ankle, pulled her up by the hair and executed her finishing manuever, the Sablebomb and Victoria was now out cold. Sable then dragged Trish's body on top of Victoria's, then got out of the ring before pips33pips could see her.

Johnny C: "that WITCH!! it cant end like this!!"

Bobby: "hurry up ref!!!!"

pips33pips crawled back into the ring and saw Trish pinning Victoria. he made his count. 1...............2..............3!!! he then called for the bell.

"..ladies and gentlemen, the winner of this bout and STILL WOWF World Champion....TRISH STRATUS!!!" Lillian Garcia announced much to her disappointment.

Sable then got into the ring and helped Trish up. Trish was still groggy, but she was handed her title belt and realized she was still champion. Sable and Trish then looked at a helpless Victoria and nodded at each other. they then grabbed an ankle and Sable removed Victoria's other boot and sock and now both woman had a ticklish sole in front of them. they began to rake their anils on Victoria's soles and Victoria laughed hysterically. she was worn out and tapped the mat. the tickling at this time was too much for her. Sable and Trish let of her ankles and both women stood on top of Victoria's body, arms raised in Victoria before getting off of her. Trish and Sable then left the ring as Victoria laid there in the ring in pain.

Johnny C: "one day, both of those women will pay for what they did tonight!"

Bobby: "maybe so, but Trish is STILL the WOWF World Champion! i LOVE IT!!!"

Johnny C: "i bet you do....anyway folks, that will wrap up another edition of WOWF! join us next week for more women's action! goodnight!"

END SHOW

UP NEXT: Gail Kim takes on Bronco Billie in a submission only match!

okay folks, how did you like this episode? it's good to be back and i hope you continue to enjoy the series. feedback always welcomed.

Great episode. I loved the tickling of the announcer woman, I think more out of ring tickling is the way to go. Not all of us are wrestling fans.

Welcome back Primetime. Its great to read your stuff again. Another great job, as always, with this installment.

Cool! How come sexy Victoria never gets a break? ;) Its about time Lillian gets tickled! She thinks she could announce the winners and be above everyone. That showed her! Dont let her off so easy though or Victoria either. You need some locker room NWO type attacks with some being tied up to a chair and having her feet tickled! Yeah tie up Lillian and tickle her feet till she signs a contract to face the biggest W.O.W. girl! Just a thought. :D

Primetime, you are da man!

I love it when a big, tough gal like Victoria is undone by a vicious foot-tickling. Keep up the good work!

Peace,
~FTKL

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back