• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Witherrock Estate, Part 4 (FF/F) & (F/FF)

Midnight2_2222

TMF Poster
Here’s part four of the series. All of the characters are 18 years old or over. Please don’t reproduce any part of this series for profit. Feel free to post comments and thoughts.

Last Time: The phantom mistress, Samantha Witherrock, has three young friends trapped in her haunted mansion. One of them, the lovely Alexa, has accepted the collar of submission and now happily calls Samantha her mistress. The other two, Sasha and Tabitha, don’t seem as happy to be caught in the spider’s web. As we speak Alexa, dressed as a French maid, is being led by her mistress to Sasha’s next lesson in obedience.

“The Witherrock Estate, Part Four”

It had been a while since Sasha had put her shoes and socks back on. Since then she’d kicked, punched, and assaulted the main door with every ounce of strength in her body. Alas, it was firmly barred and she was unable to escape to the hallway. The dungeon room and its restroom were devoid of any windows leaving the girl with few options. A wide variety of torture instruments lined the walls and sat on a table; however, none of them would be useful in battling a ghostly kidnapper.

Clicking and clanking heralded the door’s unbarring. Goosebumps rose on the brunette’s arms as she imagined what the ghost was going do to do her. Sasha tensed her legs and got ready to make one last attempt at escape.

When the door opened Sasha bolted like an Olympic track star. All too late, she saw the redheaded Alexa standing on the door’s other side. Curiously, Alexa had changed clothes into some kind of kinky maid outfit. There was little time to notice it because Sasha was on a full speed collision course with her pal. Just before she crashed into her buddy an invisible force grabbed Sasha by the waist and plucked her off the floor.

“Bad girl!” snapped Samantha’s voice from out of nowhere. “You could have hurt yourself! And Alexa too! I think this shows why you little girls need to submit to me; you’d get yourselves into all kinds of trouble without an attentive teacher.”

Sasha rolled forward; it was as if her hips were tied to some kind of an acrobat’s rope that would let her flip end-over-end. Now upside-down, she got her first look at Samantha as the ghost willed herself to be visible. Although beautiful she was still a phantom and Sasha’s mouth went dry with terror. A silent scream showed on Sasha’s lips; the shock of it all momentarily robbed Sasha of her breath and not a sound was made. Alexa rushed up and tried to help Sasha’s right herself before she lost her glasses.

“It’s ok Sasha,” said Alexa, “Mistress Samantha isn’t gonna hurt us.”

“Wh-wh-what the hell happened to you?” stammered Sasha. “Why are you dressed that way? Are you wearing a dog collar?! Is there something wrong with my glasses or have you lost your mind?”

Alexa’s was compelled to turn her eyes away. She suddenly felt very ashamed; she knew her friends wouldn’t understand. Reality had just slapped her in the face and it hurt more than any fist.

“You aren’t playing along with this witch, are you?” asked Sasha of Alexa. Alexa fumbled for the words and then buried her head in her hands.

“Alexa is a proper slave,” said Samantha. “She wants to please her mistress. Soon you too will see the wisdom of that philosophy.”

“Go to hell,” said Sasha in a voice only half-confident. “If you’re going to kill me just do it. Leave my friends out of your sick games.”

“Poor dear girl,” said Samantha, “you still haven’t learned. I love all of you equally, I’d never let anything hurt you. You’ll have to be broken, only then will you be ready to accept the true love between an owner and her slave.”

Sasha’s jaw dropped. She had to be dreaming. Maybe this was some bizarre nightmare brought on by too much pizza or that stupid movie they’d watched. Sasha’s perplexed eyes turned to Alexa and waited for an answer that never came.

“Alexa, recite the rules,” command Samantha.

The redhead obeyed without lifting her eyes where they might meet Sasha’s. “We must remember who our mistress is and refer to her as such. We must never contradict her or give her orders; only the mistress may give orders. And we must do what our mistress commands.”

“Very good,” said Samantha. The ghost swept aside Alexa’s long hair and playfully tickled around the girl’s neck. Like a happy slave the redhead snickered and wiggled her shoulders around.

“I literally don’t believe this,” said Sasha. “Alexa, what the hell is wrong with you? Did she do something to you? I swear if that ghost hurt you I’ll find a way to kick her around.”

“Still a spitfire, aren’t you?” asked Samantha rhetorically. “Obviously Sasha has a serious condition. I fear we may have to operate to fix it.”

“Operate?!” snapped Alexa. “Mistress, please, don’t hurt her. She doesn’t know any better yet!”

Samantha laughed and gripped Alexa in a tight embrace. “No dear, we’re only going to discipline her. There’ll be no pain involved.”

“You can take your discipline and bite me,” snarled Sasha. The brunette was getting more confident now. Saving herself was one matter but seeing her pal Alexa sucked into this ghost’s web put fire in her belly. It gave her the will to cross this phantom anyway she could.

“Be careful what you wish for,” teased Samantha as she emoted a biting motion into the air. “We’d better get ready for the operation. Alexa, I’ll need you to assist me.”

“Of course Mistress,” replied Alexa. “Or should I call you doctor?”

“Mistress will do,” answered Samantha.

Alexa snuggled into Samantha’s embrace, it felt warm and safe. It seemed Samantha could become as solid or translucent as she wished at any given moment. Right now she felt just as real as any other girl.

The force holding Sasha planted her tush into the center of the bed. Invisible hands grabbed her ankles and wrists, guiding them into the padded cuffs that had held her during Sasha’s last session. Thrashing did nothing to aid her as Sasha found herself cuffed spread eagle to the bed.

“My diagnosis is a bad case of disobedience,” began Samantha. “Luckily, the patient’s condition is treatable. We’ll have to do a minor surgery on her gigglebox. I expect a full recover so long as the patient cooperates with her doctors.”

Sasha spit at Samantha. The ghost shook her head. Alexa wrung her hands nervously and apologized to the mistress.

“Please forgive her,” plead Alexa, “she doesn’t like being a slave.”

“The surgery will correct that,” said Samantha. “Now, first we’ll have to get access to the patient.”

Samantha walked over to the table and retrieved a pair of shiny scissors. With one hand the ghost yanked up Sasha’s black tank top, with the other she cut it in half. “Oops, I almost forgot about that,” teased Samantha as she snipped Sasha’s bra, leaving the girl’s upper torso bare. Scowls were all Sasha showed. Alexa grinned sheepishly and tried to avoid eye contact.

“I swear to god Alexa, you’d better not be smiling about this!” barked Sasha.

The brunette tried to remind herself that Alexa might have been bewitched by this ghost. It had been admitted that Samantha practiced black magic. It was entirely possible that her pal was under some kind of nympho-spell.

“I’m sorry Sasha,” cried Alexa. The redhead felt pulled in two directions. She wanted Sasha to feel the way she felt, she just didn’t know how. Perhaps Mistress Samantha would know a way to bring Sasha around. Alexa felt her eyes beginning to well up with tears, she was embarrassed to show the real her to Sasha.

“Stop that this instant!” commanded Samantha. “No hurt feelings are allowed. Alexa, you better perk up or else I’ll have to punish. Do you understand?”

“Yes mistress,” whispered Alexa. She wiped away the tears.

Samantha continued, “The next step is to anesthetize the region. Watch and learn.”

The ghost stuck out her tongue and ran it up Sasha’s right flank, all the way from hip to armpit. Predictably, the patient gritted her teeth and involuntarily wiggled her body around. Just like the last session, the licks were wet and tickly. Sasha found them impossible to ignore and tried to endure them as best she could. There were several more slobbering passes over her ticklish flesh. The ribs got nailed three times until every inch was moist. Then Samantha turned inward, gliding her tongue across Sasha’s belly until it hovered just above her navel.

Although committed not to beg, at least not with Alexa here to see it, Sasha found the licking to be an extreme irritation. Memories still burned of the last time Samantha played in her belly button and she didn’t want to feel that sensation again. The brunette shook her head back and forth and sucked in as much breath as she could.

“I think that’s tickling her mistress,” pointed out Alexa. “I thought it was anesthesia?”

“Oh, it is my sweet. The tickles are a sign that it’s working. Let me demonstrate with an extra dose in her belly button.”

Pressing against the button in the base of Sasha’s navel proved just as agonizing to the girl as the last time. It was a terrible kind of tickle, one that went straight to the edge of ones mind and overrode all other thoughts. Chuckles began slipping through Sasha’s clenched teeth; she even snorted a few times as she struggled to maintain her composure.

“She tastes like such a wonderful little peach,” said Samantha. “I think we should do that again.”

Sasha rolled her eyes into her head; every muscle tensed like she had stepped on a power line. That damn tongue was diddling in her navel again, making the poor girl crazy. She wanted to scream for mercy but pride wouldn’t allow it. She had to be strong and show Alexa how to resist.

“As you can see,” said Samantha, “my anesthesia works just like laughing gas. Look at Sasha’s grin! She’s so happy!” The ghost gave Sasha a playful scribble on the belly with her fingernails.

The brunette bucked in her bonds. Luckily it was a quick tickle or else Sasha would surely have cracked up. The mistress was well aware of that fact; she wanted to draw the game out long enough to make Sasha understand the error of her ways.

“Next, we’ll have to clean the operating theater thoroughly,” instructed the mistress.

“How do we do that?” asked Alexa.

“Alexa, do you not realize what maids do best? They clean! Now put that pretty feather duster to work so we can save this patient.”

Sasha stared at Alexa with begging eyes, she shook her head in a “no” fashion.

“M-m-mistress, I can’t do it,” stammered Alexa. “Not to Sasha. It’s… it’s just…I’m not comfortable…”

Samantha moved around the table with such speed that Alexa flinched, wondering if the mistress was furious with her. Instead of giving the girl a smack, Samantha hooked her arms around Alexa and pulled her close. Without warning she gave the redhead a long, passionate kiss on the lips. Throughout the kiss the ghost’s hands caressed and loved the slave’s trembling body.

The look on Sasha’s face was pure amazement; she could have been knocked over by a feather for how surprised she felt. There were no words to say, the brunette just watched helplessly as Samantha showed her affection to Alexa.

“Now are you comfortable?” asked Samantha, still holding Alexa tight. “Do you understand how much you please me now? I don’t think you knew it before.”

“Yes mistress,” whispered Alexa. “I live to please you.”

The redhead turned in the ghost’s grip; Alexa was still held but now Samantha was behind her. This new position allowed Alexa to reach out her hand and dangle the feather duster over Sasha’s bare tummy.

“No,” begged Sasha, “don’t do it Alexa! Come on Alexa, what the hell are you doing?! Don’t go along with her! Please!”

“Soon Sasha will be as happy as you are,” whispered Samantha into Alexa’s ear. “Now, clean the patient’s body so we can operate.”

With that the feathers were put to work. Alexa jiggled the handle in a quick back-and-forth motion as if she were dusting Sasha’s body. They feather’s danced all across the patient’s firm belly, teasing sensitive skin and dipping into her belly button.

Sasha’s cheeks blew up like a chipmunk, her eyes clenched. All of the night’s events had taken their toll and the girl felt extra ticklish. Fear and feathers combined to rattle Sasha’s cage; she was on the verge of cracking up.

“Good work Alexa,” said Samantha. “Now do her sides. And don’t forget the armpits, I think they need an extra-cleaning just in case.”

Soon Sasha was bucking again. The bed creaked beneath her and Alexa began to worry that her friend’s thrashing might break it. Ticklish feathers brushed a tender zone, right in the middle-back of Sasha’s ribcage. It titillated her and made her try to roll onto that side. Of course the bonds denied her any real ability to protect herself but it was instinct to cover the assaulted skin. Alexa didn’t let up; she guided the feather duster up Sasha’s flank and into the well of her armpit.

Sasha snorted, snickered, and then helplessly cracked up. Giggles filled and room and Samantha rewarded Alexa with kisses behind the ears.

“Hehehehehehehe! Oh gawd! Hehehehehehe! Cut that out! Hehehehehe! Alexa, we’re friends! Hehehehehe! You’re torturing me! Hehehehehehe!”

“No she’s not,” said Samantha. “She’s just getting you ready for surgery. These patients never listen to what’s good for them. Now, Alexa, we need to clean every spot. That means getting her entire chest.”

“Hehehehehehehe! Don’t you, hehehehehehe, freaking dare! Hehehehehehe!”

“I’d better do this part, you’re still too young in your training,” said Samantha. The ghost went to take the duster from Alexa’s hand.

“I can do it mistress,” said Alexa with shining eyes. “I want to make you happy with me.”

“Alright then,” said Samantha, “you may do it then. Give those breasts a proper cleaning.”

“NOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHO!” was all Sasha could say.

Alexa skipped the duster over Sasha’s breasts. The giggles died down as it didn’t really tickle all that much. It certainly did tease and Sasha had to grit her teeth to fight off the sensations. The fact that Alexa was the one doing it turned Sasha on, at least on a subconscious level, and that was something the brunette had no intention of revealing. Nipples were titillated until they stood at attention; leaving no doubt that something was pleasing the patient no matter what she claimed.

“Delightful!” cried Samantha. “We might save this girl yet. Alexa, I want you to stand on this side while I operate on the other by the table. Are you ready?”

“Ready mistress!” reported Alexa with a happy bounce.

Once on the other side Samantha picked up a new tool. This one was a shiny medical wheel. It consisted of a small handle that ended with a wheel. It looked like a pizza-slicer except it had small sharp-looking stubs all over the wheel’s edge. Sasha’s eyes grew wide with terror.

“Oh my gawd!” she screamed. “She’s going to slice me up! Oh gawd! Alexa, help!!!”

“It won’t hurt a bit,” said Samantha in a comforting voice. “Doctors use these to test your nerves. I use them to make my little slaves dance.”

To demonstrate she rolled the wheel along Sasha’s jeans. The brunette jumped at first but soon calmed when it sunk it that she wasn’t cut. Even though the jeans absorbed most of the pressure it had been an odd and unique touch.

“The first incision is here,” said Samantha. She touched the wheel to Sasha’s right hip and rolled it up to the girl’s belly button.

Sasha freaked out, arching her back up off the bed and squealing with glee. She was completely unprepared for how much the wheel would tickle her bare skin. The squeals were replaced with sporadic fits of laughter as Samantha rolled the wheel across her tummy several times. Each pass was nice and long, ensuring that the ribs on either side tasted the wheel’s tickles.

“Hahahahahahahahahahaha! Stop it! Hahahahahahahahaha! Stop right now! Hahahahahaha! Don’t do that, hahahahahahahaha, again! Hahahahahahaha! Please stop one second! Hahahahahahahaha! Just one second! Hahahahahahahahahaha!”

“Sasha, you’re breaking the second rule,” said Alexa. “Don’t tell the mistress what to do. If you keep breaking the rules she’ll have to tickle you!”

Samantha ran the wheel up Sasha’s right flank to just below her armpit. “Alexa is right you know. If you’d be a good girl this surgery would go a lot easier.”

“Nohohohohohoho! Staaahahahahahaaawwppp! Hahahahahaha! Not the pits! Hahahahahahahaha!”

“Yes, the pits,” teased Samantha. The wheel rolled on into the hollow. There was a nice ticklish conclave to play in and Samantha delighted in exploring its edges. Sasha thrashed like madwoman; it was still one of her most ticklish spots. When the armpit’s center was tickled Sasha would make a curious sound; she’d lose her breath, then snort, and then wail with laughter. Samantha tested the technique several times and was happy to hear Sasha repeat the sound again and again.

“Hahahahahahahahaha (cough) (cough)! No more! Hahahahahahaha! Please (cough)! Hahahahahahaha! You are, hahahahahaha, the mistress! Hahahahahaha! I’m sorry! Hahahahahahaha! I’m so sorrrhahahahahahahahahaha! Sorry! Hahahahahaha!”

“Alexa, I need some suction in the other armpit,” said Samantha. “Be a good nurse and take care of that.”

“Suction mistress?” asked Alexa, confused.

Samantha grinned back at her slave. “Lower your lips to her underarm and use your lips. Sasha will love it! And it’ll make me very happy with you. Don’t you want to please your mistress?”

Alexa nodded, she sure did want to please Samantha. The redhead hovered her head over her buddy’s underarm. Submitting to the fantasy, Alexa pressed her lips against the dimple that marked the center and most ticklish skin. Like a little vacuum she sucked, occasionally brushing her teeth against the exposed pit.

Tears flowed down Sasha’s cheeks; the sucking added a new dimension that set her nerves on fire. The wheel was an unconventional tickle and she couldn’t adjust to it. Lips and teeth in the other armpit made for a completely different sensation. Both tickled but did it in different and undeniable ways. Sasha stopped belly laughing and instead giggled melodically like a schoolgirl.

“Hehehehehehe! Alexa! Hehehehehehe! Don’t! Heheheheheheh! Make her stop! Hehehehehehe! Please, hehehehe, SOMEONE HELP, hehehehehehe, someone make them, hehehehehehehe, stop tickling me! Hehehehehehe!”

“Oh no!” cried Samantha in play concern. She threw her hands up as if something terrible had happened.

“Mistress, what’s wrong?” asked Alexa.

“I lost her pulse; I’m going to have to use electro-shock! Clear!”

Alexa backed away, playing along with the game. Just like on television, Samantha tried to restart her patient. Instead of paddles the ghost used her lips and in this case they were applied to Sasha’s stomach. Just after saying “clear!” the sound of Samantha’s raspberry erupted through the dungeon. Sasha threw her head back and squealed.

“HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEhehehehehehe! OH GAWD NO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHE!”

“No good,” said Samantha, still playing doctor. “Clear!”

Another raspberry was blown; this one was nice, long, and wet. Sasha became so hysterical that one of her leg straps snapped loose. She kicked her leg around but it did nothing to protect her from the third raspberry.

“Mistress, she’s moving around a lot,” said Alexa. “I think the electro-shock worked.”

“Don’t be fooled,” cautioned Samantha. “Sometimes the patient jerks when you apply the shock. You have to listen for the crazed laughter, that’s a sign that it’s kicking in. Let me demonstrate.”

“STTTAAWWWWPPP!!! HEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!”

Sasha was losing her wits; the ghost wouldn’t stop blasting her belly. It tickled so much and Sasha was so tired. Looking tough stopped mattering; it was worth being humiliated to get a break from all this tickling.

“May I try one mistress,” asked Alexa. The girl clasped her hands behind her back and rocked, making her look as cute as a button.

“You certainly may,” said Samantha. “We’ll take turns, you get the left and I get the right.”

Blasters were blown on Sasha’s belly again and again. The brunette whipped her head from side to side. Every time she thought she’d run out of breath a new raspberry would elicited fresh laughter. Alexa proved to be a capable tickler and her raspberries were just as tickly as Samantha’s. In fact, the ones blown by Alexa were worse since Sasha held no fear of her friend. They’d been in several tickle fights, between them tickle torture had always been fun.

“Are you a good girl now?” asked Samantha. She followed the question with a raspberry.

“HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! YES! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!”

“Yes what?”

“HEEEEEEEEEEE!!! HEHEHEHEHEHE! MISTRESS!!! HEHEHEHE!”

“Who gives the orders?”

“HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! THE MISTRESS! HEHEHEHEHE!”

“Very good. Alexa, stop shocking the patient. I think we were able to fix her gigglebox in time. As soon as she catches her breath we can start her therapy.”

What kind of therapy waited was known only to Samantha; Sasha was content to get a break. Every now and then Samantha would tower over her and make a funny face. Like an excited kid Sasha couldn’t help but laugh at each display, she had a bad case of the giggles and it would take several minutes to get back her composure. Meanwhile, Alexa asked permission to comfort her friend and Samantha happily gave it. Thus Alexa started stroking her fingers through Sasha’s hair and down her cheeks.

“Sasha, are you my slave?” asked Samantha.

“(huff puff) Yes, hehehe, yes mistress…”

“Sasha, do you love me?”

“Tee hee hee, yes mistress, hehehe…”

“We’ll find out in therapy if you’re being honest. Now, sit up.” The remaining cuffs came open, allowing Sasha her freedom. She rolled into a ball and tried to calm herself down.

“No Sasha,” said Samantha, “I said ‘sit up’. Do as told or else your mistress will have to start your discipline all over again.”

That caught the brunette’s attention. She shot up, kicking her legs under her so she could sit on them. Alexa stood by, grinning ear-to-ear.

“Sasha, clasp your hand behind your back,” commanded Samantha. The brunette did as told. Samantha continued, “Alexa, I caught you stealing glances at Sasha during her surgery. I command you to be honest with me; would you like to give her the therapy?”

Alexa blushed as she answered, “I think I would mistress. But only if Sasha says it’s alright.”

That was music to Sasha’s ears; she didn’t want that damn phantom touching her anymore. Plus, part of her liked physical contact with Alexa. This might be fun as long as it didn’t involve too much tickle torture. The brunette cast Alexa a naughty look.

“Sasha’s eyes are telling me all I need to know,” said Samantha. “I can tell she likes the idea. Sasha has not been a good slave; I don’t think she deserves to get what she wants. On the other hand, Alexa has been an outstanding submissive. Since I am a wise mistress I think I have the perfect compromise. Since you two are now sisters I want you to get closer. Go ahead Alexa, hop up with your sister slave.”

Alexa scooted up on the bed next to Sasha; she wiggled her feather duster under the brunette’s chin. Sasha chuckled and turned her head away. Her hands didn’t rise to swat away the feathers, an omission that Samantha took notice of.

“No shoes are allowed on the bed,” said Samantha. “I want you two to take them off if you’re going to play on my bed. Do you girls understand?”

Both girls nodded obediently. Sasha kicked her sneakers off onto the floor; Alexa slide off her pumps and neatly laid them at the foot of the bed. When the redhead leaned down to put down her pumps Sasha got an urge she couldn’t resist. Sasha leaned forward and scratched at the pantyhose covering Alexa’s feet. It was sweet revenge as Alexa squealed and rolled back onto the bed, kicking her legs in the air.

“Sasha, lay on your back,” commanded Samantha. Sasha wasn’t as quick to obey as Alexa had been thus far. She looked to Alexa and then over to Samantha. Samantha wiggled her fingers in the air as a silent warning of what a disobedient slave would receive. Thinking to herself that there could be worse fates, Sasha lay flat on her back.

Samantha continued, “Alexa lay on top of your sister.” The redhead responded at once, position her body so she was face-to-face with Sasha. With Alexa in her maid outfit and Sasha’ topless they made quite the cute pair. Samantha smiled at her slaves, they seemed so adorable to her.

“Mistress, I thought I was going to give the therapy,” whined Alexa. She drew out the words to sound cute.

“And so you will,” replied Samantha. “Meanwhile, I’ll be examining your feet. Young slaves like you two track all kinds of dirt. I’ll just have to make sure those tootsies are in pristine condition!”

An invisible force grabbed both girls’ ankles, locking them in place. The girls exchanged nervous glances. Alexa started giggling in anticipation, she seemed rather happy about the dilemma. Sasha arched her head back and wondered if pleading would do any good.

“There’s one rule to this game,” explained Samantha. “I’m going to discipline your feet. The one thing, the only thing, that will make me stop is when Sasha has an orgasm.”

“What?!” cried Sasha. “No, no, not that!”

“Why is that so bad?” asked Alexa. The redhead looked hurt. Sasha caught Alexa’s gaze and suddenly felt bad about what she’d blurted out. The twosome shared an awkward silence.

“Ready… set… go!” cheered Samantha. The ghost’s fingernails titillated Sasha through her socks, scratching in an upward motion that caught the brunette’s attention right away. Alexa got a downward scratch through her pantyhose. Easily Alexa was the worse off of the two, the pantyhose almost made the tickles worse than on her bare feet. The way the ghost’s fingernails would slide down the nylon made Alexa feel terribly tickly.

Both girls began chuckling and squirming around. Having Alexa writhing on top of her proved a nicer torture for Sasha then had the dreaded surgery. The frilly French maid outfit did make Alexa look rather fetching. The way the collar accented her neck caught Sasha’s glance as well. Was the ghost casting a spell on them? Or was she realizing something for the first time? Sasha wasn’t so sure at this point.

“She’ll tickle us to death, hehehe,” said Sasha between fits of mirth.

“Tee he he he, only one way, hehehe, to stop her,” snickered Alexa.

The excuse had been laid out, the two girls both knew what they wanted. Sasha only needed a little nudge to give in and Samantha was happy to provide it. The brunette felt her socks being peeled of her feet. Next a cold breath was blown between her toes, making her shiver and jump. It culminated with the sensation of fingernails toying with her naked soles.

“Hahahaha, please Alexa! Hahahahahaha, I want you! Hahahahaha!” Sasha cracked up, giggling herself silly.

“Tee hee hee, I’ll make it better,” teased Alexa. The redhead skittered her fingertips up Sasha’s bare sides.

Samantha couldn’t help but laugh and she plucked away at the helpless soles before her. Alexa definitely had the more ticklish set of feet; however, Sasha was already pretty wired up. Scratching at their soles titillated both girls and filled the room with their laughter. Samantha was careful not to tickle too hard or too fast; she wanted to keep the game playful so the girls could bond.

By this point Sasha had wiggled her fingers into Alexa’s armpits and was tickling her friend vigorously.

“Turn about, hahahaha, is fair play! Hahahahaha!” said Sasha in a high-pitched voice. Her excitement was obvious to see.

“If you, hehehehe, tickle me, hehehehe, we’ll never get out of this!” replied Alexa. The redhead slipped her hands over Sasha’s nipples and gave them ample attention. Sasha’s gasps and high-pitched giggles told Alexa she was on the right track.

“Such good little slaves,” whispered Samantha. “I love to watch my girls play. Those happy faces make it all worthwhile. And those hot little bodies, wiggling all around… I do love my slaves so!” She kept up the foot tickling, keeping her slaves giddy.

“Hot” was an understatement for how Sasha was feeling. She too had succumbed to the fantasy. Alexa’s beauty filled Sasha with affection; the brunette tried to kiss around Alexa’s ears between her sweet giggles. Careful to monitor the situation, Samantha lowered the intensity of her tickles to the point where the girls where chuckling softly. Gasps of pleasure escaped Sasha’s lips as Alexa rolled the girl’s nipples, delighting her friend in ways they’d never imagined they might try together.

“Tee hee hee, oh Alexa… he he he… this isn’t real…”

“It doesn’t, hehehe, it doesn’t matter Sasha. Hehehe, we’re sisters now… hehehe…”

“He he he, make her stop tickling, tee he he he, do what the mistress says, he he he…”

Alexa complied, her hands wandered south. In quick order the brunette’s belt was unbuckled; soon the button of her jeans was undone. A little mutual wiggling between the two girls got those pesky pants out of the way.

Gasps became moans in short order as Sasha was tickled in an entirely new fashion and on an entirely new spot. Even though she’d never touched another woman in this way Alexa had a good grasp of what Sasha might like. She teased the brunette’s clitoris until Sasha was throwing her head back and forth in ecstasy.

“Break time is over girls,” said Samantha. She picked up the pace of her tickles, quickly scratching at Alexa and Sasha’s feet. First she’d tease the left feet, then the right, and then she’d focus on just one of them until that slave was laughing hysterically.

Sounds ranged from moans, to screams of delight, and then to peels of laughter. When the tickling got too bad for Alexa she lost her rhythm; when that happened Sasha would start to come down. However, when Sasha got the brunt of the tickling Alexa was able to keep up a steady pace and build the brunette back up to the edge. It was a terrible and delightful game all at once; it successfully denied Sasha her orgasm while the girls pleasured one another.

Sasha caressed Alexa’s nipples through her clothes. The mistress hadn’t given the redhead a bra to go with it and the silky fabric was making Alexa nuts. Secretly Sasha hoped the mistress would switch their positions after her orgasm so she could give Alexa the same wonderful pleasure she was feeling.

Finally Sasha’s breath caught in her throat; her body shook, and then she laughed her way through the most intense orgasm of her life. Samantha showed mercy to Alexa’s feet, allowing the redhead to finish the job without any interruptions. Sasha’s ticklish feet added something to the explosion of pleasure, intensifying it as she got Samantha and Alexa’s undivided attention.

Both girls’ ankles were released but they weren’t interested in going anywhere. Alexa slumped off of Sasha; Sasha responded by snuggling into her friend. Above them towered Samantha who climbed onto the bed and showered both her slaves with kisses.

“Do you love being a slave now?” asked Samantha coyly.

“Oh, yes...” whispered Sasha dreamily.

“Thank you mistress,” said Alexa, who was almost in tears with emotion. “Thank you for letting me give her the therapy.”

“You’re quite welcome my sweet,” replied Samantha. The ghost went over the table and pulled a petite collar out of its top drawer. The collar looked like Alexa’s collar only this one had a pink heart with a black liner at its clasp. By the time she got back on the bed her slaves were vigorously kissing one another.

The ghost rolled her eyes and muttered, “I can’t leave them alone for two seconds…”

She reached down and started tickling the girl’s underarms and tummies. They wiggled on top of one another, trying to get away from the fingers, which of course only encouraged Samantha. The display was so cute that the mistress kept it up until they’d both rolled into little balls of ticklish slave.

“This is for Sasha,” said Samantha. “It is a symbol of my love for her. It’s also a symbol that you girls are sisters and need to look out for one another. Do you two understand that?”

The girl’s nodded and went back to kissing. Samantha threw up her hands in mock aggravation and once again tickled them into submission. This time she didn’t stop tickling their ribs until they were begging for mercy.

“As I was saying,” continued Samantha, “this collar indicates that you are my property. You have to submit to me, you have to follow my rules. If you’re naughty I’ll have to punish. Do you understand Sasha?”

Sasha giggled and hid her eyes.

Samantha grinned and said, “I see you intend to be naughty. So much the better.”

The ghost slipped the collar around Sasha’s neck; with a click it was done. Then Samantha took her up in her arms and kissed her cheek several times. At first Sasha was a little awkward in the Samantha’s arms; however, when Alexa joined in with the snuggle-fest the brunette relaxed. Samantha cuddled with her new slaves for a few moments before it was time for more discipline.

“Now, lift up your arms!” commanded Samantha.

The girls looked at one another and giggled, they knew what was coming. The arms went up. For the next half hour Samantha toyed with them. She’d lick Sasha’s armpits while scratching Alexa’s sides. Then she’d wiggle her fingertips into both girls’ belly buttons. Several times the slaves disobeyed and dropped their arms; it was impossible not to with all that tickling. Samantha would just laugh and punish them with relentless raspberries. When they seemed out of breath the mistress reverted to kisses and caresses, leaving both girls in bliss. By the end of the session both slaves were physically and emotionally exhausted.

“Snuggle under the covers like good girls,” command Samantha. Her slaves did as told.

“Are you gonna watch us while we sleep?” asked Alexa sheepishly.

“Will you punish us if we play?” asked Sasha naughtily.

“You girls need a nap and I have another slave to train,” replied Samantha. “If you sleep tight until I get back your mistress will be very pleased. If you’re bad I’ll punish.”

“With tickles?” asked Alexa enthusiastically.

“With therapy?” asked Sasha with a wry grin.

“No,” replied Samantha bluntly. “If you’re bad I’ll make you sit in the corner, all alone, while you watch me give attention to the other slaves. I’m serious; I want you two to rest.”

Both girls nodded, they’d obey. After Samantha left Sasha carefully placed her glasses on the table by the bed.

After cuddling up to Alexa the weary Sasha whispered, “I don’t know if I want to escape anymore.”

“I already know,” replied Alexa, “I never want to…”

Next Time: Will Tabitha give in?

Last edited:
Editing Alert: I had to make a few extremely minor adjustments regarding Sasha. If you were among the first 45 or so people who read this chapter there’ll be a few new lines. They don’t really change the story but I had to note certain things.

Sorry, my editing staff (that consists of only me) missed something important. It's wierd when something is in your mind's eye and you just forget to put it on paper (or in print).

Midnight

This story is very well written! We hope it continues!
Love,
Anna and Heather

Great story! I love what you are doing with this series.

Someone made a reference to Tickling on the Road by Kutyo which still stands as the standard by which all tickling fiction series are measured. I think if you can carry on with this saga you might just give Kutyo a run for his/her money!

One query - what happened to Sasha's jeans? Was that part of your editing? I got the feeling she was naked later on in the story.

suikoden said:
Great story! I love what you are doing with this series.

Someone made a reference to Tickling on the Road by Kutyo which still stands as the standard by which all tickling fiction series are measured. I think if you can carry on with this saga you might just give Kutyo a run for his/her money!

One query - what happened to Sasha's jeans? Was that part of your editing? I got the feeling she was naked later on in the story.

No, I had to fix some flubs with her glasses. As I said, sometimes what you see in the mind's eye you forget to put on paper.

As for the mysterious disappearing pants: It was meant to be implied that Alexa undid Sasha's button and pushed the jeans down. I should have just said that literally. Mayhap another edit is in order. I'll have to fire my editing staff (me) for all these mistakes. This is starting to get like George Lucas with all the damn "Star Wars" remakes :)

Thanks for the compliment, that's very cool. I did that google search and it seems that Kutyo just disappeared one day. Maybe aliens abducted him? The world may never know...

Midnight

My friend, if Kutyo disappeared I guess you just got nominated as the replacement. By my reckoning we have should have another 8 episodes to look forward to! :D

Dude.

This is greatness.

STORY OF THE YEAR!

And it's only March.

And you are only 4 in to what should be five million! :)

Definitely my favorite segment of the story. Great verbal teasing and build up. Awesome segment.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back