• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Scanner

Yippie

Hello all I am eager to share my artwork with the community and I have a visoneer scanner, however most of my art I draw with a basic pencil and when I scan it looks very weak and faded. How do I make the scanner picture come out in a better quality? Also how do you configure a visoneer to scan to .jpg for I cant upload .bmp for soem reason and am forced to save off microsoft paint to .jpg.

Well, one of the solutions is after you scan the pictures to send them to one of your art programs (paint, paintshop, photoshop, ACDSee, etc.) and choose the automatic contrast tab that most of them have. It will automatically darken the lines and make the pictures visibly more clear and defined.

Most of the time, people don't draw heavy enough lines, and so its a problem from the start, when they draw. If this is the problem, once you've outlined your pictures it would help make them look better to darken the lines or ink them. If you do that, the scanner, provided its of good quality, should not have a problem scanning in the quality. I've never had this problem with my work because I darken my own lines or ink my pictures. So if you aren't already doing this, I suggest you do.

As I've never heard of the brand "Visioneer", and as a I have an HP (Hewlet Packert) scanner, I'm not sure how you would convert files in the scanner itself. You can always do it in the afforementioned art programs.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back