• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

W.O.W.E. (Women of Wrestling/WWE Divas/GLOW) (F/F) "A new era" part 14

primetime

Verified
okay folks, time to resume this brand of WOW. i want to thanks the fans of this series for your patience as i will be writing pretty regularly now. characters of WOW can be found at www.wowe.com WWE Divas at www.wwedivas.com GLOW characters at www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Network/7076/ Hollywood at www.webkitten.com Terri Gold at www.heatherlee.org and David Mclane at www.davidmclane.com enjoy!

"Daffney!!! what do you think you are doing?!!" Daviod Mclane yelled as he saw Daffney lowering Cheyenne Cher down from her trap.

"McRAT?!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!!!" Daffney screamed back at him.

David Mclane watched Cheyenne Cher lay on the arena floor and felt relieved that she was safe. "what were you doing to her?!"

"what did it look like?! i was tickling her feet!" Daffney barked at him. "why are you here anyway?"

"dont you remember? i OWN this show and i can come and go any-" Mclane tried to say.

"blah blah blah blah!!! whatever McDork!!" Daffney said as she walked away.

David shook his head and tended to an exhausted and shook up Cheyenne Cher.

"HOLLYWOOD?!" Daffeny yelled as she entered the tWo locker room.

"what is it?!" Hollywood answered.

"that idiot Mclane is here!" Daffney told her.

"oh he's here huh? i think it's time the CHAMP paid him a visit... in the meantime, Francesca, good luck tonight. teach those mall cops a lesson!" Hollywood smiled.

"you got it...." Francesca winked back.

FRANCESCA LE (tWo) www.missfrancescale.com

vs

OFFICER MIRANDA www.crush-girls.com/cstars/officer.jpg

"ladies and gentlemen, this match is scheduled for one fall. introducing first, accompanied to the ring by the WOWE Tag Team Champions, Law & Order, here is OFFICER MIRANDA!!!!" TK81 announced.

the song "Bad Girls" (sounds like "COPS" theme music "Bad Boys") played on the PA system and the crowd booed as Officer Miranda, Nikki Law and Christy Order made their appearance at the top of the stage. Officer Miranda wore her blue police shirt, with black spandex pants, sheer black nylons and black hiking boots. she had a smirk on her face as now it was her turn to dish out some punishment. she remembered Francesca's threat to her and knew if she lost this match, Francesca and Ninotchka would get a title shot at Law & Order. she made it to the ring and was flanked by the WOWE Tag Team Champions.

Lee: "this match should be interesting as Officer Miranda takes on a former co-holder of the Tag Team titles."

Coach: "honestly, i dont know who to pull for Lee. i mean both Francesca and Ninotchka are attractive women. but in a way, i want to see Officer Miranda punish Francesca. that would be sooooo fun to watch."

Lee: "control your hormones Coach! remember, if Francesca wins this match, Law & Order must defend the titles against Francesca and her partner Nintochka!"

"...and her opponent!!! accompanied to the ring by her tag team partner, Col. Ninotchka, representing the Tickling World Order, here is FRANCESCA LE!!!!!!" TK81 announced.

the music of the NWO blared on the loudspeakers and the crowd booed as Francesca Le appeared on top of stage along with her tag team partner Ninotchka. Francesca was dressed in a black one piece bathing suit, with the letters "T.W.O." across her chest, with black wrestling boots. she had a sinister smile on her face as they approached the ring. since Hollywood won the World Title, Francesca and Ninotchka were even more determined to recapture their titles. they never forgot losing them to Asian Invasion. Francesca wanted to humiliate Officer Miranda and get that title shot. she made it to the ring and gave a cold stare at her opponent.

Lee: "oh my! look at the stare Francesca is giving Officer Miranda! she totally looks focused for this match!"

Coach: "this is going to be good Lee! this is going to be a total war!!!"

bellyticklerNJ, the referee, rang the bell and Francesca immediately attacked Miranda. she started pulling her hair and flipped her over onto her back. bellyticklerNJ warned Francesca to let go of the hair, but Francesca hissed at him. she then pulled Miranda back up to her feet and threw her against the ropes. she then tried a clothesline, but Miranda ducked, bounced off the opposing ropes and tried a flying body press. Francesca ducked under the attempt and Miranda crashed to the mat. Francesca dropped an elbow and went for the cover. 1........2........KICKOUT. Francesca smiled and pulled Miranda back up to her feet. Francesca then began to chop Miranda across her chest. Miranda began to stagger and her chest was beginning to ache. Francesca then scooped her up and slammed her to the canvas. as she tried to bounce off the ropes, Nikki Law grabbed her ankle and Francesca fell onto the mat, face first. Ninotchka began to yell at bellyticklerNJ for the interference, but he shrugged his shoulders as he didnt see what happened. Miranda then went on the offensive and dropped a leg on the back of Francesca's neck. she rolled Francesca over and went for the cover. 1.......2.......KICKOUT. Miranda then pulled Francesca up by her hair and dragged her over to a corner of the ring. she leaned Francesca against the turnbuckles, then began to chop away at Francesca's chest.

Lee: "what a physical match!!! these two women are tying to kill each other!!"

Coach: "now THIS is what i call a fight!!"

Francesca laid against the turnbuckles in pain. her chest was heaving and aching from the chops. Miranda looked at Francesca, then poked her in the ribs. Francesca let out a giggle.

"oooooh!! is Francesca...ticklish?" Miranda teased.

Francesca continued her giggles as Miranda kept poking her ribs and belly button. Francesca tried to slap away Miranda's hands, but then Miranda kneed her in the midsection. Francesca hunched over and Miranda put Francesca in a front face lock. she then pulled Francesca to the middle of the ring and executed a DDT. Miranda then rolled her over and went for the cover. 1........2......kickout. Francesca barely kicked out, but Miranda didnt seem to mind. she wanted to "play" with Francesca now.

"let's see if little Francesca is ticklish. i know her ribbies are ticklish, but let's see if her feet are ticklish..." Miranda laughed.

Francesca felt herself rolling over onto her stomach and felt her ankles getting intertwined with Miranda's legs. Miranda then began to pluck away at the laces and Francesca moaned. Miranda finished unlacing the boots and easily slid them off of Francesca's feet, exposing the black sweatsocks. she then casually peeled off Francesca's socks and threw them at Ninotchka.

"hold onto those!!" she yelled at Ninotchka. she then turned her attention to Francesca's naked soles. she stroked her fingers across the delicate arch and Francesca let out a ticklish giggle. Miranda then began to slowly drag her fingers across Francesca's feet.

"noooooooo stooooooop!!!! hehehehehehehehehe!!" Francesca began to giggle.

Miranda then raked her fingers rapidly across the soles and Francesca exploded into laughter. her arms flailed around as she tried to fight the ticklish sensations. Miranda then went after Francesca's toes, sending the brunette into horrific laughter. Miranda then nodded her head at Nikki Law and Christy Order, who then began to approach Ninotchka. Ninotchka saw them coming and realized she was trapped. Nikki Law then lunged at Ninotchka, but Ninotchka ducked and punched away at Nikki. Christy tried to attack her from behind, but Ninotchka saw her coming and kicked her in the midsection. Miranda saw what was happening and let go of Francesca's ankles. she started to curse at Ninotchka, who held both Law & Order's head and banged them together. Ninotchka then turned her attention towards Miranda. Ninotchka hopped onto the ring apron but BellyticklerNJ tried to get her down. Miranda took a swipe at Ninotchka, but missed. she then felt a tapping on her shoulder and when she turned around, Francesca kicked her in the midsection and delivered a DDT. Ninotchka smiled and got off the ring apron and picked up a steel chair as Law & Order approached her again.

Lee: "looks like all hell is about to break loose!"

Coach: "hey, what's Francesca doing? she's taking off Miranda's boots!!"

Francesca folded Miranda's ankles across her rear end and sat on her shins. she finished removing the boots and looked at the soft feet of Miranda through the sheer nylons. Francesca had a wicked gleam in her eyes, then began to scrabble her nails across Miranda's feet.

"WHAT ARE YOU HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DOING??!!!" Miranda laughed.

Francesca continued her foot tickling and liked how Miranda's feet looked. the tops of the feet were pasty, but the soles were pink and extremely tender. the fact that they were in sheer nylons would only make them more sensitive. Francesca made sure her fingers crept into the delicate arch, sending Miranda into hysterical laughter. Nikki Law & Christy Order stopped their stalking of Ninotchka and saw that Miranda was in ticklish trouble. BellyticklerNJ asked Miranda if she wanted to submit and Miranda responded.

"YES!!!! YES!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MAKE HER STOP TICKLING MY FEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!" Miranda laughed.

the bell rang and Francesca gave one more tickle and stood up as Ninotchka got into the ring. they hugged each other as Law & Order pulled Miranda out from the ring.

"ladies and gentlemen, the winner of this bout, FRANCESCA LE!!!" TK81 announced.

Lee: "what a match!!! well, looks like Francesca and Ninotchka will get their title shot after all!"

Coach: "I didnt know Miranda was that ticklish!!! but i dont think they can get Law & Order to submit!!"

the music of the NWO played and Francesca and Nintochka celebrated. they knew their chance to become champions just got better. Miranda yelled at them in frustration. she hated having feet tickled. she vowed that they were going to pay!!!

"come in..." Stephanie McMahon said. she then looked up and was taken aback. "David?!! what brings you here?"

"hello Stephanie! how's everything?" Mclane asked.

"everything is going great! ratings are up, the fans are enjoying themselves and WOWE is the BEST brand of women's wrestling there is!" Stephanie told him.

"but there is one thing wrong. Hollywood is the champion again." Mclane told her.

"yeah, i know! David, she is our ratings grabber! no one can beat her!" Stephanie said.

"but, i also have to ask, why are you so against Terri Gold?" Mclane asked.

"David, she attacked me. she forced me to the ground, hogtied me and tickled my feet! my feet are very ticklish and she tortured me! i can still feel her fingers on my soles." Stephanie told him.

"i saw the tape and it does bother me that it was Terri Gold. but, she has been to benchmark for this company since we first started. you cant prevent her from having a title match again.." Mclane told her.

"HELLO McIDIOT!!!" a voice boomed.

David Mclane turned his head and saw Hollywood entering the office. Hollywood wore the purple-strapped WOWE World title belt around her waist and approached him.

"look who's CHAMPION again Mclane!!! not that loser you like so much! a REAL woman is champion again!!!" Hollywood gloated.

"you may have the title now Hollywood, but you WILL lose it again!" Mclane told her.

"to who?! face it, i am going to be champion until the day i retire...." Hollywood smiled.

"well, Terri Gold does deserve a rematch." Mclane told her.

"WHY??!! she has NEVER, repeat, NEVER, beaten me. i am tired of beating her Mclane. give me someone new. besides, your General Manager here says Terri will not get another title shot." Hollywood laughed.

"well, since i am the OWNER of WOW, i am giving Terri Gold the opportunity to EARN a title shot again. Stephanie, you can make whatever matches necessary, but Terri has the right to climb back into contention. she does deserve at least one shot at Hollywood." Mclane said.

"fine. whatever you say. but it will be a long climb for her!" Stephanie said.

"Mclane, is that the reason why you came here? to help your precious Terri?" Hollywood asked.

"actually i am here to promote our next pay per view!!! PANDEMONIUM will be a tremendous event!!!!" Mclane smiled.

"pay per view huh? well, one thing is for sure. i will STILL be champion when it's over." Hollywood smiled.

"we'll see about that..." Mclane told her.

"yeah, we WILL! bye Mclane. your presence is making me drowsy! whoever told you that you smelled nice must have no nose, because you smell like you came from a horse's ass. are you dating Beckie? hahahahaha!!" Hollywood laughed as she left the office.

Mclane smelled his suit jacket and rolled his eyes as Stephanie looked on. Mclane hated the fact that Hollywood was champion again. he prayed that Terri would indeed fight her way back to the top.

*********COMMERCIAL**********

RIOT

vs

GORGEOUS GEORGE (tWo)

"ladies and gentlemen, this match is scheduled for one fall!!! introducing first, representing the Tickling World Order, here is GORGEOUS GEORGE!!!!!" TK81 announced.

the music of the NWO played and the corwd booed as Gorgeous George made her appearance at the top of the stage. dressed in a white one piece bathing suit, with the letters "T.W.O." in black across her chest and white werestling boots, she made her way to the ring. George had a smile on her face as she now had a chance to humiliate Riot. she humiliated Lita few times, now it was Riot's turn. she knew Riot was insanely ticklish and looked forward to making her squeal.

Lee: "there goes that vile George!!"

Coach: "vile? vile? there is a reason she is called GORGEOUS!! tonight, she is going to teach Riot a valuable lesson she will never forget!!!"

"...and her opponent, introducing the heavy metal maniac, here is RIOT!!!!!!!" TK81 announced.

the crowd exploded into cheers as the song "Enter the Sandman" by Metallica blared on the loudspeakers and the pyrotechnics went off. Riot then walked out onto stage and the crowd was in a frenzy. dressed in a tattered white t-shirt with the word "Riot" painted across the chest, black spandex shorts and long black wrestling boots with red flames on them, Riot began to walk towards the ring. as usual, she had her baseball bat and began twirling it around like a baton. she was hyped for this match as she had a chance to humiliate another member of the tWo. she wasnt finished with Jazz, but destroying George was going to be a lot of fun. she made it to the ring and charged George, swinging her back, forcing George to get out of the ring.

Lee: "there she is folks!!! Riot is in the house!!!"

Coach: "if she didnt have that bat, i wonder if she would be considered tough!"

Mr. Macphisto, the referee, called for the bell and Riot gave him her bat. George got back into the ring and the two locked up. Riot used her power and literally threw George across the ring. Riot stuck her tongue out and laughed at George. George got upse tand charged Riot who simply put her foot in the air and George's face rammed into the sole of the boot. George hit the mat and Riot immediately pulled her back up by her hair, scooped her up and slammed her to the mat. she pulled George up again, scooped her up and slammed her to the mat again. then she dropped a leg across her throat. she then went for the cover. 1.........2.......kickout!

Lee: "i thought for sure that was going to be a three count! Riot is taking it to George!!"

Coach: "i have to admit, it isnt looking good for George righ tnow, but she will rebound! she always does!"

Riot pulled George up again, put her head in between her legs, scooped her up and POWERBOMBED her to the mat. George was completely out cold. she then went for the cover as Mr. Macphisto made the count. 1...........2.........3!!!!

Lee: "that's it?!! it's over?!!!"

Coach: "i cant believe it! Riot just completely destroyed George!"

"ladies and gentlemen, the winner of this bout, RIOT!!!!" TK81 announced.

Riot looked at a helpless George as Mr. Macphisto raised her hand in victory. but Riot wasnt done. now it was time to humiliate George. she got outside the ring and looked under the ring. she then pulled out some rope and had an evil look in her eyes. she got back in the ring and began to unlace George's boots. she managed to unlacew the boots, then removed them from George's feet. Riot smiled as she peeled off George's black socks, exposing her soft barefeet. she then used the ropes and began to hogtie George.

Lee: "looks like Riot is tying George like a calf!!"

Coach: "what is she trying to do?! this isnt right! no woman shouyld be humiliated!!!"

Riot finished tying George into a hogtie and slapped her awake. George began to open her eyes and realized her predicament. she began to struggle immediately.

"let me go!!!! please let me go!!!" George whined.

"tickle time bitch!!! laugh!!!!" Riot screamed as she began to rake her nails across George's soles.

George exploded in laughter as her soles were tormented. she felt Riot's nails caressing her soles and it sent shivers down her spine. she began to laugh harder as the fingers made it to her toes. tears began to form as Riot continued to tickle George into a frenzy. Riot then reached down and started to tickle George's ribs. George once again exploded into laughter.

"this is for tickling Lita!!! now it is your turn to suffer!!!" Riot laughed as her fingers continued to dig into George's ribs.

George went into silent laughter as the tickling was taking it's toll. she was trapped and at the complete mercy of Riot at this point. the crowd then began to boo as Jazz ran to the ring with a steel chair. Riot saw her coming and got out of the ring fast. Jazz was hot as she saw George in her predicament.

"I'LL GET YOU BITCH!!!" Jazz screamed.

"YOU'RE NEXT!!!!" Riot screamed.

Lee: "i know one thing Coach, when they finally face off, all hell will break loose!"

Coach: "i have to agree with your Lee! when they do face, hide the women and children because it is going to be INTENSE! i cant wait!"

Lee: "well folks, that will wrap it up! thanks for joining us and see you next week as the Women Of Wrestling ENTERTAINMENT brings you more action! goodnight everyone!"

the cameras faded as Riot walked back up the ramp laughing at George. she knew eventually, her and Jazz were going to face off. she looked forward to that day.....

END SHOW

UP NEXT: Hollywood takes on Cheyenne Cher and Terri faces Innocence!!

okay folks, how was this episode? the pay per view is coming soon and i want to thank you all for your continued support! feedback always welcomed.

Hey thanks for including me in your story, again! I would defineity protect Lillian Garcia from those hussies in heartbeat. Unless the site of her bare feet got me so entranced that all i could do was stand there and watch.

Just joking man, awesome story, in fact I just finished watching Raw.

Thanks for the cameo as ref yet again... It was a short match, but a good one... :D

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back