• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New York and other environs, and then, a troubled return to the island of tranquility

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their next road trip to New York, Atlanta, and Houston, winning two of three in New York, then dropping two of three in Atlanta, while winning two of three in Houston. They returned home on a Friday night to begin a weekend series with the Pittsburgh Pirates. A win on Friday night was followed by a loss on Saturday night. After Saturday's game, a very troubling incident occurred at a dance club between members of the Good Guys and Pirates.
It was close to midnight, members of the Good Guys had finished dinner, and were dancing at an outdoor calypso club, when trouble started. Mitch and Naomi were dancing, and minding their own business, Naomi looking stunning, in a white dress, with a flower in her hair, when members of the Pirates, some of whom were inebriated, came over, and began hurling insults at both Naomi and the team: "OOH, will you look at that? Look at the pretty pitcher dancing over there with her wimpy hubby!" One player started. Mitch tried to stay calm:" You know what, I'm trying to have a peaceful night with my wife, why dont you guys just back off, okay?" "What are you going to do about it, Mitch? You piece of shit! Hey, Naomi, why dont you come over to our hotel room, then we can tie you up and tickle you, and show you what real men on a real baseball team are!" The next comment sealed the ensuing trouble:" You fuck this guy, I bet he doesnt even get you off. You probably have to fake it so as not to hurt his feelings!" That comment drove Mitch over the edge, and the fight was on, punches being hurled by Mitch, other members of the Good Guys, and the players on the Pirates who had started the brawl. The police were called, and everyone was taken down to the station, where Naomi was allowed to go home, and Mitch and the others were placed in a holding cell. With his one phone call a bit later, Mitch called Naomi, who by now was home in their apartment, and slammed the phone down after having a tirade at him. The following morning, around sunrise, Naomi appeared at the station, and was taken to see Mitch in the cell, a sour look on her face:" Thank you for leaving me here all night, and not coming to get me!" Mitch snapped. "Dont start with me, for all I care, I could have left you in here all weekend! I cant believe what you did!" She steamed back. "Okay, fine, some drunk fuck insults you, and us, and I'm just supposed to take it! It is my job to defend you!" He said. "Not in that way. You ruined what was a perfectly lovely evening with your little display. Oh, and by the way, when we get out of here, dont bother trying to touch me for a while. The couch is your bed until further notice, Mister!" "Fine!" Mitch ranted.
That day, when the teams gathered at the ballpark, the Good Guys felt the expected wrath of Lee Sniderman:" Mitch, you embarrassed the team, and you know what that means. Iam fining you $1000, and suspending you for today's game, and the first two games with the Cubs. You can return Wednesday afternoon. This was an ugly incident." Lee said. The Good Guys proceeded to lose the first two games with Chicago, before winning Wednesday afternoon in Mitch's return. Then, they won the opening game with St Louis, before dropping a Saturday night contest. On Saturday night, after returning home, Mitch tried to smooth things over with Naomi, who by that point had been ice cold to him, and barely said ten words to him all week:"Can we please resolve this? You havent spoken ten words to me in a week, and I'm going away tomorrow for another ten. Iam sorry I embarrassed you, and myself, and the team, but an asshole offended you. As your husband, isnt it my job to defend you!?" "Yes, but you did so in a stupid way, and made yourself, and the team look bad. Fighting doesnt solve anything. I detest violence, you know that. Iam going to let you back into my bed tonight, because, quite frankly, you've suffered long enough, and I need a little before I let you go again for ten days." She said. "I love you, dont ever forget that" Mitch said. "I love you, too, but dont do that again, okay!" She said: "Okay"
In the meantime, the team held their Saturday night tickle party. In a break from tradition, Lee Sniderman attended, and ordered that a professional dom be brought in to punish Mitch for his actions during the fight. Mitch was tied hands and feet to a table in the middle of the fetish club, when two doms entered, and started on him. Each took a side, and ran their fingers in his pits as the laughter erupted from him: Hahahahahaahahaahaaahaha! NO! Moving down, the doms tickled Mitch down his sides, and on his ribs and belly, as he howled with increasingly high pitched laughter: Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! No! Ticklish! NO! Hahahahahahahaaahaha! Then, positioning themselves at his feet, the doms ran their fingers over his sensitive soles, and on his toes. Mitch went beserk!, erupting with hysterical laughter, as he begged for mercy: Hehahahahahahahahahahahahahaa! NO! Finally, the night of punishment was over, and Mitch was untied.
So, it had been a troubling week, but in the end, despite the embarrassing incident, and rift with Naomi, all seemed okay. Now came a road trip. What would happen next? Stay tuned for the continuing story of the tickle team from Paradise Island.

The End

Last edited:
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back