• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Write a little story thread

natural tickler

Verified
OK, boys and girls, here is your chance to show the world your skills as an author. Here is my little tale:

When I was little, my father was famous. He was the greatest samurai in the Empire, and he was the Shogun's decapitator. He cut off the heads of 131 lords. It was a bad time for the Empire. The Shogun just stayed inside his castle, and he never came out. People said his brain was infected by devils. My father would come home, he would forget about the killings. He wasn't afraid of the Shogun, but the Shogun was afraid of him. Maybe that was the problem... Then, one night,..... the Shogun sent his Ninja spies to our house. They were supposed to kill my father, but they didn't.... (muffled screams) that was the night everything changed.....

ok, now its your turn

Well I can’t stand to see a thread with no replies so here’s a daring tale of mystery, adventure and tickling! (well it is TMF)...

Once upon a time there was a handsome young prince with a tickling fetish, he travelled the kingdom far and wide looking for a maiden who wished to be tickled but to no avail, until one day when travelling through the enchanted forest he came across a clearing in the trees where there was a soaring tower. He rode up to the tower and found a beautiful princess leaning form a window at the very top of the tower. The princess told him of how she longed to be tickled by such a handsome prince but she was trapped with no hope of escape. So the prince laboured day after day, night after nigh to build a ladder long enough to reach the princess. Finally after days of work he had a ladder long enough he put it against the wall climbed up and tickled the princess for twenty days and twenty nights at the end of which they where both in need of a good nap and they both lived happily ever after…

I never did have the attention span to write a proper story that lasted more than a paragraph. :D

Well I can’t stand to see a thread with no replies so here’s a daring tale of mystery, adventure and tickling! (well it is TMF)...

Once upon a time there was a handsome young prince with a tickling fetish, he travelled the kingdom far and wide looking for a maiden who wished to be tickled but to no avail, until one day when travelling through the enchanted forest he came across a clearing in the trees where there was a soaring tower. He rode up to the tower and found a beautiful princess leaning form a window at the very top of the tower. The princess told him of how she longed to be tickled by such a handsome prince but she was trapped with no hope of escape. So the prince laboured day after day, night after nigh to build a ladder long enough to reach the princess. Finally after days of work he had a ladder long enough he put it against the wall climbed up and tickled the princess for twenty days and twenty nights at the end of which they where both in need of a good nap and they both lived happily ever after…

I never did have the attention span to write a proper story that lasted more than a paragraph. :D

I think he meant for you to add to his post when he comes back...but this was back in 2005...so to quote the ever-wise Walter "what are the fuckin odds now?"

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back