• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Where Are My Jamaican Ticklephiles???

silverfeather99

Well we all know that the tickling arena has expanded throughout all the world. However, i am seeing a lack of ticklees/lers from the caribbean, namely Jamaica. I would hate to wonder that i'm the only ticklephile located in Jamaica and the caribbean. That's why this is a message to all you C'bean Ticklees known here at the forum. There's no need to be shy b'cauz this forum ws made for people with this fetish/fantasy/interests.........So if ur from Jamaica or the Caribbean, u can send me a PM or reply to this thread.....ThanXXX 4 ur Cooperation..........The Jamaican Luv/Tickle God a.k.a. Silverfeather99 :tickle: :bowing: [/SIZE]

While it's difficult to give/get a ticking in Jamaica...there's one time of year when it's fairly easy should you happen to be near Ocho Rios.

That's because Kink in The Caribbean is held at Hedonism 3 every fall around Halloween. Surely there's some way for a native to pay for a day pass to visit the resort. Over 150 people come and there's lots of play. There may even be a kink in the Caribbean website where you could post to the people coming down.

Best of Luck,

Stephanie Locke

p.s.lots of people visit Jamaica once in their life, perhaps you can tempt them to do it much sooner!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back