• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Witherrock Estate, Part 5 (F/F)

Midnight2_2222

TMF Poster
Here’s part five of the series. All of the characters are 18 years old or over. Please don’t reproduce any part of this series for profit. Please feel free to comment; when I get comments I at least know someone is reading this stuff.

Last Time: Three friends have gotten themselves trapped in the haunted Witherrock mansion. Since then the ghost, Samantha Witherrock, has seduced Sasha and Alexa with tickles, discipline, and affection. Tabitha remains the only hold out; currently she’s sitting in the stocks awaiting the mistress’s return.

“The Witherrock Estate, Part Five”

Despite all the time that had passed Tabitha still hadn’t stopped trembling. Held at the ankles by the stocks, she could only sit and think about what terrible things the ghost would do to her. It was obvious that this phantom was quite insane. Demands had been made that Tabitha be her slave and the girl didn’t like the sound of that. Samantha seemed to be a two-sided coin. At any moment she could show a sweet side that gave pleasure and love. But sometimes she would change into a cruel dominatrix, tickling and torturing poor Tabitha to within an inch of her wits. How could Samantha be made to stay on her good side? How could she be convinced to set Tabitha free? The girl pondered it again and again until the moment the ghost returned.

Unexpected touches along Tabitha’s bra line made the blonde squeak like a little mouse. After her t-shirt had been cut off she was left with her shoes, shorts, and underwear. It felt rather awkward, especially since Samantha had already toyed with her nipples once. Tabitha tried not to admit to herself how nice that had felt.

“Mistress?” asked Tabitha. “Are you there?”

“Yes Tabby,” replied Samantha as she became visible. “I was watching you for the last few minutes. You have such nice, soft breathing. I can’t wait to gaze on you while you sleep. I bet you’ll be a little darling angel…”

“Mistress, can I leave these stocks now.”

“Is the chair uncomfortable?”

“No mistress, it’s very nice. It’s just that I’m scared and want to go home.”

Samantha laughed and stroked her fingers through Tabitha’s long blonde hair. “It’s so charming to listen to you little slaves. You’re so young and scared of everything. I can’t wait to show you the way. Don’t be scared Tabby, I’m here to hold your hand.”

With care the ghost began massaging Tabitha’s neck and shoulders. It felt wonderful and the blonde felt her body relaxing. If she was going to be trapped it might as well be with Samantha’s nice side and not her mean side.

“Alexa and Sasha have faced the fear,” continued Samantha. “They’re both very happy now. If I know those two they’re probably disobeying me, kissing and tickling one another. I’ll just have to discipline them… after I’m done with you Tabby.”

The blonde’s blood ran cold; fear came back to her mind. “Mistress, what do you mean? Where’s my friends?”

“They’re nestled in bed getting their nap. It’s important to take your nap every day, cranky slaves don’t learn as well.”

“Oh my gawd,” muttered Tabitha, “this is madness. I’m never going to make it out of this place alive.”

“I won’t have that negative attitude in my house young lady,” said Samantha. The ghost slipped her fingers into the crooks of Tabitha’s underarms. A few gentle squeezes at the tender flesh made the blonde squirm delightfully.

“Hehehe, mistress! Tee he he he, mistress please! Hehehe, no more tickling! Hehehe, I was good! Hehehehe, I was good!”

”No, you have a bad attitude and I’m going to correct it. You’re going to have fun with your sisters even if I have to tickle you to death to make it happen!”

“Hehehehe, oh no! Hehehe, no more! Hehehehe, I’ll be good!”

“You’ll be my little slave, that’s what you’ll be!”

The fingers wedged inside Tabitha’s armpits started wiggling more quickly. Some of Tabitha’s craziest childhood memories involved Sasha jamming her hands under her arms and torturing her. The older friend would make Tabitha scream for mercy by alternating periods of wiggled fingers with periods of peace. As long as the hands were wedged in place every tiny movement was terribly ticklish. Samantha was doing the same thing to her now as if she knew just what to do to motivate poor Tabitha. Helpless to resist, Tabitha clamped her eyes closed and giggled melodically.

“Hehehehehe, nohohohohoho! Hehehehehehe, that tickles! Hehehehehe!”

“You’ll have to be broken; it’s the only way to make a good slave out of you. Now choose, feet or armpits?”

“Hehehehehehehehehehehe! Stawwwwp! Hehehehehehehe!”

“If you don’t choose I’ll start touching between your legs. I know how much you love it when I tickle your thighs.”

That woke Tabitha up. “Hehehehehe! Feet! Hehehehehe! Tickle my feet! Hehehehehe!”

“Say it again Tabby! Ask me nicely to tickle your feet!”

Samantha poured it on, working the tickly fingers all around. They were trapped under Tabitha’s arms by sheer reflex, the blonde had no choice but to keep her arms clamped down. As long as the arms were clamped it left Samantha’s fingers pinned under the armpits right where they could drive the girl nuts.

“Hehehehehehehehe! PLEASE! Hehehehehehehe! Tickle me! Hehehehehehe, tickle my, hehehehehehehehe, tickle my feet!!! Hehehehehehehe!”

“Louder! Say it louder!”

Tabitha screamed at the top of her lungs, “Hehehehehehehehehe! TICKLE MY FEEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEET! HEHEHEHEHE! TICKLE MY FEET! HEHEHEHEHEHEHE!”

“You forgot to say please,” said Samantha. She shaped her fingers into hooks and wormed them in the centers of Tabitha’s armpits. The blonde shook with laughter and thrashed for all her body could. There was no escape from Samantha’s tickling fingers, the ghost was quick and her touches elicited bountiful giggling.

“HEHEHEHEHEHE! PLEASE TICKLE, (cough), MY FEET! HEHEHEHEHEHE! TICKLE MY FEET! HEHEHEHEHEHEHE! PLEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEASE!”

“Since you want it so much I’d be happy to tickle those feet,” said Samantha. The ghost stole a kiss, pecking her lips against Tabitha’s cheek. The girl was all cracked up, giggling madly, and kept on snickering nervously as Samantha approached her feet.

The stocks left Tabitha’s feet sticking out; it was built high enough to keep her from reaching over to protect her own toes. Her chuckles continued as Samantha unlaced the sneakers. Mercilessly, Samantha counted down as she worked; this effectively kept her victim keyed up.

“Twenty, nineteen, eighteen, seventeen, sixteen, fifteen…”

“Tee hee hee hee, please don’t mistress! Tee hee hee, mistress, don’t tickle my feet!”

“…fourteen, thirteen, twelve, eleven. You asked me to do it. Ten, nine, eight. Did you lie to me? Seven, six. There go your socks! Five. Here it comes. Four. I’m going to get you! Three. You can’t get away! Two. I’m going to gobble up those tootsies! One. Kitchie kitchie kooooooo…”

Vigorous yet light scratching along the bottoms of Tabitha’s feet made the girl throw her head back and cackle. Samantha was an excellent tickler, her fingernails swept in random patterns across the warm soles. Toes curled and wiggled; fists pounded on the back of the stocks. It was all music to Samantha’s ears.

“Hahahahahahaha! Knock that off! Hahahahahaha! Mistress! Hahahahaha!”

“Did you just tell me to knock it off?!” roared Samantha. “Now you’re going to get it Tabby! Now I’m going to make you scream!”

Samantha grabbed Tabitha’s right foot and held it still. Puckered lips pressed into the center of its arch. Screams for mercy rang out as Samantha took in a deep breath.

“NOOOOOOOOOO!!! Not that! Anything but that!”

Ignoring the slave’s pleas, Samantha blew a tickly raspberry onto Tabitha’s foot. The blonde howled with laughter and slammed her hands against the stocks, desperate to free her tortured feet. With a grin Samantha inhaled again.

It didn’t make any sense. None of this should exist in Tabitha’s world; she lived in a logical world where things like this didn’t happen. Ghosts don’t exist. They certainly don’t put you in stocks and tickle your feet. Now this ghost was inhaling and blowing which were two things that a being without lungs shouldn’t be able to do. The girl was confused, her world was becoming bizarre. Things got worse with the second raspberry.

“NOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!!”

The firm grip on the foot denied Tabitha any freedom of motion. There was no way for her to fight or vent her reflexive urge to stop the tickling. Samantha knew damn well how much crazy this was making Tabitha; it was time to play the next card. The ghost sporadically kissed up and down the heel, instep, arch, and ball. Every inch of Tabitha’s sole was loved to the tune of the blonde’s crazed laughter.

“Oh Tabby, your feet smell so wonderful! Shall I taste them?”

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAWP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

Fingers separated the big and second toes of the held foot. Like an expert Samantha danced her tongue in the tiny space. She knew just what to do to titillate her disobedient slave. Tabitha’s bounced up and down on the padded chair, wiggling her tush around and flailing her hair in all directions.

“Mmmmm, I can’t decide what I like better. Is it Sasha’s belly button? Maybe Alexa’s armpits? Then again, Sasha’s armpits were delectable too. All of my girls taste so nice. But it’s the feet that I like best about you. Tabby, you have the tastiest feet I’ve ever had and I’m not just saying that. You are a rare catch and I love you dearly.”

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OH GAWD! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! MERCY! HAHAHAHAHAHA!”

Tongue lashes were unleashed between every toe on Tabitha’s foot. Extra time was spent licking the sides of the little toe. To Tabitha’s horror Samantha decided to start enclosing toes in her mouth; licking, sucking, and biting in a way so gentle that no girl could help but laugh. The icing on the cake came when Samantha hummed the song to “This Little Piggy” as she devoured the baby toe.

Tears rolled out of Tabitha’s eyes, her feet were terribly ticklish. These touches were pushing her over the edge and she didn’t know how much longer she could hold out. Maybe giving into the ghost would be worth it to make the foot torture stop?

Tickling fingers wedged under Tabitha’s toes and jiggled. Unable to resist, Tabitha’s feet flopped up and down as she tried to clench her toes down. Two sets of giggles filled the air as Samantha couldn’t help but laugh at her slave’s torment.

“Do you still think you can tell me to knock it off?”

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“Are you a sorry little slave?”

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“Answer or else I’ll tickle your thighs! Are you my slave?”

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! YES! HAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“Do you love my sweet discipline?”

“HAHAHAHAHAHA! OH YES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YES MISTRESS! HAHAHAHAHA!”

Blessed mercy was finally shown. Samantha withdrew her tickling fingers and walked to the nearby table. With a snap the stocks opened themselves. Immediately Tabitha yanked her feet out of there and started vigorously rubbing the sting out of her soles.

A sliding drawer in the table held a small collar which looked perfectly sized for Tabitha’s neck. The collar looked identical to the ones worn by the other girls except for its clasp. This one had a pink heart with green lining around it.

Tabitha fidgeted in her seat as Samantha approached. What torment, or delight, could be around the corner? What was the collar for?

“Before your bath you’ll need this,” said Samantha. “It will symbolize our love.”

“B-b-but I’m not dirty mistress.”

“You’re filthy! You’re a filthy slave and I won’t have it, not in my house!”

Tabitha jumped; she was terrified that she’d angered the mistress again. “I’m sorry! Oh gawd, I’m sooooo sorry. You’re right mistress; I need a bath really bad. I’m a very dirty slave.”

“You’re a smart pupil but that busy-body mind of yours will make this hard. Sasha and Alexa have faced their fears and it freed them. You will be the hardest to break I think; your mind will fight letting go. I’ll hold your hand for the journey though. Together we’ll make you the best slave of the litter. This collar is for my slaves, you’ll wear it as a sign of obedience to me.”

“I’m not a dog,” whispered Tabitha.

“No, you’re a slave. And a very naughty one too. But we’ll fix that. Tell me Tabby, will you submit to me?”

Nervous blue eyes shimmered in the firelight as Tabitha answered, “Yes mistress.”

“I think you’re just telling me what I want to hear,” said Samantha. “We’ll find out in a minute. I command you to remove your bra, now!”

Several seconds of hesitation followed. The stern look on Samantha’s face told Tabitha that she’d better comply. At the same time, Tabitha wasn’t very comfortable with her body and hardly wanted to parade half-nude for this ghost’s pleasure. In the end the desire to stay out of those awful stocks convinced Tabitha that a little blow to the modesty might be a good trade. The bra came off but it took some time because Samantha poked Tabitha’s armpits every time she reached back to unclasp it. Snickers mixed with pleas for mercy until the bra was dropped to the carpet.

“Hmm, such nice perky breasts you have! What in the world are you ashamed of Tabby?”

“I-I-I’m not ashamed,” stammered Tabitha. Her eyes said something different.

“Let’s test your obedience then,” said Samantha, “I command you to tickle yourself… on the nipples. And between the legs. You may unzip your shorts and get comfortable. You may not stop until you’ve had an orgasm for your mistress.”

“There’s no way I’m doing that!” snapped Tabitha. Her jaw dropped, she couldn’t believe this was actually happening. “Go to hell Samantha! I will not masturbate for you. There is no amount of tickling in the world that’s going to make that happen!”

“Do you really think so?” teased Samantha.

The ghost put the collar down and pressed her body against Tabitha’s. The blonde cringed, she didn’t like having her space violated. Samantha wiggled her fingers in a tickling motion; she licked her lips as if sizing up a tasty meal.

“I-I-I’m sorry mistress,” said Tabitha. Her momentary burst of confidence was already fading. She deeply regretted telling the ghost to go to hell. There would be hell to pay for that. “It’s just, I’m not comfortable… I mean… good girls don’t like to touch themselves in front of others… I mean…”

“I understand,” whispered Samantha. “You’re still new. We’ll ease into that kind of touching. First, you broke the rules and now I’ll have to discipline you for it. I hope you know that this always hurts me more than it hurts you.”

“No! No please! No more!”

Tabitha jumped off the chair and fled across the room. In the bat of an eye Samantha was on top of her, wrestling the blonde onto the carpet. Valiantly Tabitha struggled but soon she was pinned on her back beneath her mistress. Ghostly legs clamped Tabitha’s arms to her sides and Samantha fixed herself so she sat over her slave’s lower abdomen.

“How delightful!” cried Samantha. “I love it when they run! Now I’m getting a bit turned on Tabby. You should be proud.”

Legs kicked, hair flew in all directions. No amount of thrashing was sufficient to break out of Samantha’s grasp. The girl was pinned and helpless.

“Oh gawd” screamed Tabitha. “Help me! Someone… hehehe… help…Tee hee hee… oh no…tee hee hee hee… not again… hehehe…”

The ghost’s fingers teased all around poor Tabitha’s neck, titillating her with soft tickles. Reflexively she’d turn her head from side to side, trying to get away from those irritating little fingers. Discipline was on Samantha’s mind; she wasn’t about to grant a moment of relief. Fingers would skitter behind Tabitha’s ears and along her shoulders. It was a playful kind of tickling that didn’t produce hysteria in its victim. That was fine, it kept Tabitha squirming, and that pleased Samantha to no end.

“I do wish you wouldn’t make me punish you like this,” said Samantha.

“You don’t have to… tee hee hee…”

“Sillyhead, don’t you know that laughter is the key to the heart? This is medicine to help you love. You’ll see.”

Dancing fingertips come down to Tabitha’s breasts, passed outside of the nipples, and then swept dangerously close to the blonde’s underarms. Tabitha bucked underneath Samantha as the fingers threatened the ticklish spot. The look on her slave’s face was so priceless that Samantha had to do it again and again, running an arch around her prisoner’s chest that had Tabitha wiggling wildly.

“Hehehe, oh mistress! Hehehe… I’ve had enough… hehehe… I submit to you…. Hehehehe…”

“Not in your heart you don’t. Not yet.”

Next the flanks got a taste of the tickles. Attention was given to Tabitha’s sensitive ribs as the fingers arched down. Light scratches were the method of attack, simple teases that kept the slave’s nerves revved up. Tabitha wiggled her hips around and Samantha laughed at her pupil’s antics.

“Hehehehe… please mistress…hehehe…”

“Oh, that’s not so bad. Be honest with me.”

Without catching herself Tabitha answered with remarkable candor, “Not really… hehehehe… these are nice tickles…”

“I know sweetheart,” said Samantha, “and I love to give them to you. Your laughter is precious. You and your sisters are all precious gifts.”

The tummy got its turn next. Samantha scooted back a little to give her a good view of Tabitha’s navel. She was careful not let Tabitha’s wrists go free, in truth the blonde was barely struggled with her arms at this point. Half-hearted kicks flew into the air during the sharpest tickles but it was actually kind of nice. Playing like an ice-skater, Samantha slipped her index fingernails across her slave’s belly in nice light strokes. Girlish giggling bubbled out of Tabitha as the skating fingers performed tricks, jumping over her belly button and spinning around.

The world was getting weird again for Tabitha. The logical part of her mind butted heads with her subconscious. These touches were nice and oddly relaxing. This was one of the few times she’d enjoyed being held by Samantha and everything she was doing seemed out of sweetness and love. What to do? Should she give in to the fantasy and be happy? Or was it more important to escape?

As the mental battle played out Samantha picked up on her slave’s body language. The ghost knew what her submissive was thinking about. On cue the fingers slipped up and the ghost began teasing Tabitha’s nipples. It caught Tabitha by surprise; she squealed before letting a broad grin of delight trace across her lips.

“Is that a nice tickle?” asked Samantha softly.

“Oh yes mistress, I love it,” replied Tabitha.

“Would you like me to continue Tabby?”

“Please mistress.” Tabitha paused and smiled sheepishly. “Could you tickle my armpits a little too? Lightly like you were just doing, not torture tickling. Would you do both to me? Please?”

“Of course I will honey,” said Samantha.

Attentive fingers scratched lightly above the crooks of Tabitha’s arms. The blonde squirmed playfully as she loved every second of it. The coup de grace was when Samantha lowered her lips to Tabitha’s chest; she hovered there and toyed with Tabitha.

“Hmmm, where else could I taste on your body?” asked Samantha playfully.

“Please mistress! Please taste me there! It’ll taste really nice, I promise!” Somewhere during the exchange Tabitha stopped caring, giving in meant affection and she craved it badly.

“Well, I can’t taste there until I have your love…” Samantha trailed her words.

“You have it! Oh mistress, I love you!”

“How much?” asked the mistress.

“With all my heart. Please, give me the collar! Put it on me, I want to be your slave now. I didn’t mean it before but now I do. Please, please, please!”

“Alright little one,” laughed Samantha, “I’ll put it on you. Then I’ll taste you.”

The ghost opened her hand and the collar seemed to magically fly to her. Tabitha lifted her head so Samantha could get the collar on her. When the clasp closed Tabitha began giggling happily; for her this was better than reality could ever be. The slave had been seduced and Tabitha couldn’t care less about it.

Lips and tongue caressed Tabitha’s nipples while fingers danced. The result was a haphazard mix of giggling and gasps. Finally Samantha loosened her legs so Tabitha could be free. Instead of pushing away the girl raised her arms high. It was as if Tabitha wanted to call Samantha out, baiting her mistress with a chance to tickle her bare armpits.

“I bet you can’t keep your arms up,” teased Samantha.

“I bet I can mistress,” replied Tabitha. And that’s all it took; the game was on.

Samantha played in the dimples of Tabitha’s underarms. The blonde laughed and kicked but it was all good fun. Love was still being lavished on her breasts and Tabitha was willing to let the mistress tickle her in exchange. It was obvious that Samantha liked tickling and Tabitha was happy to let the ghost play in exchange for the pleasure she granted.

“Mmmmmm, you taste divine Tabby. Like the sweetest desert. And your armpits are just so ticklish; I love to hear your laughter!”

“Hahahahahaha! More! Hahahahahaha! Taste more! Hahahahahaha! I love my mistress! Hahahahahahaha!”

“Oh Tabby, I love my slave too. Let’s see if you like nibbles, hmm?”

Teeth and tongue went to work, gingerly loving the slave’s nipples. Tabitha would become extremely excited when the mistress did something particularly pleasurable. Oftentimes she’d call out and Samantha would be happy to provide what was requested. Meanwhile the fingernails were still scampering up and down the hollows of Tabitha’s armpits. They were terribly ticklish and it became a battle to keep those arms aloft.

“Oh gawd! Hahahahahaha, Please more! Hahahahaha! Gently! Hahaha! Like that! Like that! Hahahahahaha!”

Finally, one particularly ticklish touch brought the arms crashing down. Both girls spent the next few moments laughing and enjoying each others closeness. The logical side of Tabitha’s mind wedged its foot in the door and reminded the girl of something.

“Mistress, how long can I stay here?” asked Tabitha timidly. “My friends and I have lives in the real world.”

Samantha shushed her slave, putting a finger over Tabitha’s lips. “You’re my slaves forever. That collar makes you my property. And my responsibility. Tabby, I won’t hold you here because I’m cruel. I’ll keep you because I care about you. You girls would get into trouble in the outside world. Here I can take care of you. Does that sound so bad?”

“Not really,” whispered Tabitha. “It sounds nice.”

No one wanted to take care of Tabitha in the real world. She’d always been the coward of the group, depending on Sasha and Alexa to provide her backbone. Being with Samantha seemed safe to Tabitha. Sure, she might get tickled, but the ghost would never hurt her. The only thing the mistress asked for was love; that was something Tabitha had been waiting her whole life to give someone. All she had to do was get trapped in a haunted mansion to find love, how ironic indeed.

“Enough of this serious talk,” said Samantha. “I need to sweeten you up before your bath. Only smiles are allowed in my bathtub.”

With little warning Samantha slipped a hand between Tabitha’s legs and started squeezing her inner thighs. The blonde shrieked and flailed. It was, of course, futile to try and push Samantha away but Tabitha tried anyway. Within seconds Tabitha cracked up and was laughing like a lunatic.

“Hahahahaha! Stawwwwpp! Hahahahaha!”

“Don’t bother begging, I know you love it. Hey Tabby, do you think I should go up in your shorts again?”

“Nohohohohoho! Hahahahahahahaha! Not that! Hahahahahahahaha!”

Pinning one leg with her body and the other with her free hand, Samantha effectively trapped Tabitha right where she wanted her. The ghost tickled her hand up to the edge of the blonde’s shorts and worked it vigorously. It was important to get that neutral zone just at the edge of her clothes as viciously as possible, it would be sure to key her slave up in anticipation of what could happen when the hand went further north.

“You love it! Confess!”

“Hahahahahahahahaha! MEERRCCEEHEHEHEHEHE!!! Hahahahahahahahahaha!”

Tabitha’s cheeks turned red from laughing so hard. She did, in fact, love it. Something had changed; submitting to Samantha truly had set her free. It was still torture to be tickled but it was also affectionate on some level. It meant attention from the mistress and Tabitha wanted more of it. However, admitting any of this might mean a quick end to the game and no one wanted that. Tabitha knew Samantha wanted to break her and it would be fun for both of them if she resisted.

Up went the fingers, tickling the tops of Tabitha’s thighs inside her shorts. The fingers got a little naughty, teasing close to the privates. Tabitha tried to push the hand out of her shorts but it was impossible. Finally the girl just threw her head back and laughed at her dilemma for there was truly nothing else she could do.

“Tickle, tickle, tickle,” sang Samantha.

“Hahahahahahahaha! Stop teasing! Hahahahahahahahaha!”

“Ah, ‘wis ‘wittle baby Tabby ‘twicklish? Is that it?”

“Hahahahahahahaha! Staahahhahahahahaawp! Hahahahahahaha!”

“Are you my slave Tabby? Hmm, is that what you are? A ‘wittle ‘twicklish slavegirl?”

Her most sensitive spots were getting worked over and Tabitha loved it. She rocked her body all around; desperate to escape a tickle she hoped wouldn’t end. Ultimately Tabitha was only human and could only take so much before she had to tap out.

“YES! HAHAHAHAHA! OH GAWD YES! HAHAHAHAHAHA! I CONFESS! HAHAHAHAHAHA! I CONFESS!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!”

Samantha eased off the tickles and finally withdrew her hand. Her slave was a mess, her hair was damp with sweat and her breath was staggered from laughing so hard. The ghost slinked forward until she towered over Tabitha.

“Do you like to please your mistress Tabby?” asked Samantha.

“(huff) (puff) Very much. I love (huff) (puff) love my mistress.”

“Will you be good during your bath time?” asked Samantha in an even tone.

“I promise, (huff) (puff) to be a good slave for my mistress.”

A kiss was deposited on the end of Tabitha’s nose. The blonde grinned playfully and tried to kiss her mistress back. Samantha let herself remain substantial and therefore touchable; the return kiss was a tender peck on the cheek. For Samantha it was worth more than gold.

“This will be your chance to show your sisters how good you are,” said Samantha. “You’ll all be bathing together.”

Tabitha suddenly felt a bit embarrassed. “Together mistress? Umm, you mean, umm, naked with only my collar on? In front of my friends?”

“You all have collars Tabby, you’re sisters now. Alexa was once worried about the same things you are. You might not believe it, but she’s snuggled up to her sister right now. Trust me; you three will have fun together.”

Tabitha didn’t look very sure.

Samantha picked up on it and said, “If you’d like, I could tickle you some more to help you relax. No torture, just nice tickles.”

“I’d like that mistress,” replied Tabitha. She meant it too.

The blonde was rolled onto her stomach and instructed to lay flat. Samantha tickled her fingers up and down Tabitha’s bare back in a way that felt simply delightful. Every now and then she’d sneak a tickle up into the girl’s armpits or along her sides. Tabitha didn’t even try to get away; she’d laugh and wiggle her tush around whenever Samantha hit a ticklish spot. The squirming gave Samantha some ideas and soon she’d danced her fingers up the backs of Tabitha’s shorts.

That was an entirely different kind of tickling. Tabitha squealed and found it impossible to stay still. Keeping it up, Samantha tickled her slave’s tush and thighs with pinches, teases, and skritches.

“Oh! Hehehehehe! Mistress! Hehehehehehe! You’re tickling me! Hehehehehe!”

“You’re too cute Tabby. Now stay still while I relax you.”

“Hehehehehehe, Relax me?! Hehehehehehehe! Mistress, hehehehehe, you’re making me crazy! Hehehehehehe!”

“Stop pretending you don’t like it,” teased Samantha. “If you hated it you wouldn’t be laughing, now would you?” The ghost pressed the attack and her submissive squealed at each poke and grab.

Rolling onto her back and kicking didn’t help, Samantha was relentless and those hands weren’t giving up. Every time Tabitha managed to squirm away Samantha would pounce like a cat, capturing her slave and slipping her fingers back up her shorts. It was a wonderful game for both of them that led to the two girls laughing as loud as they could.

“Hehehehehehehe! Get out of my shorts! Hehehehehehehehe!”

“Uh oh Tabby… you shouldn’t have given me an order. Now you’re going to have to be punished!”

Wrestling Tabitha down proved easy; the girl was weak from laughing and Samantha had supernatural strength. The ghost pressed her lips against Tabitha’s belly and punished with a raspberry. Belly blasters were irresistible to Tabitha and joyful tears poured from her eyes.

“HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH!”

“Want another one?” asked the ghost.

“NOHOHOHOHOHOHO!”

“Too bad,” replied Samantha. She took in a deep breath and punished the slave.

“NOT AGAIN! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NO MORE! HEHEHEHEHEHE!”

“Oh, Tabby just loves zerberts! And mistress loves to hear her Tabby laugh. Would you like a third one?”

“NOOOOO!”

“You should have thought of that before you broke the rule. Here it comes…” The next raspberry was applied.

“HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OH MY GAWD! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!”

The slave was hysterical by the mistress’s hands but the time had come to prepare the other sisters for their bath. Samantha held her squirming slave in a nice tight embrace. The blonde wiggled around at first; she was extremely keyed up from all the ticking. With time and caresses Samantha managed to calm her back down.

Tabitha lifted exhausted eyes that begged for affection. The mistress showed generosity to her newest slave and kissed her passionately. The two girls locked lips for several minutes, much to Tabitha’s delight. She’d never felt lesbian tendencies before; on the other hand she’d never been with a man either. Being with Samantha felt safe and appealing; even when she tickled it was out of love and not malice. Tabitha’s heart melted as the kiss went on.

Finally Samantha had to break it off. Tabitha pursued, pressing her lips back against her mistress’s. That show of enthusiasm excited Samantha and she allowed several seconds to pass before again attempting to end the kiss; when she did Tabitha made a whining sound and clung to her mistress. The girl was hungry for more and she wasn’t about to let her mistress end the kiss without extreme measures.

To solve the problem Samantha lightly tickled Tabitha’s ribs. The blonde responded predictably and lost her ability to kiss as rolling giggles overtook her. Afterward, the mistress held Tabitha tight and played with her hair so the slave wouldn’t think she’d done something wrong.

“Kisses are always allowed,” instructed Samantha. “But its bath time now.”

“May I have some more mistress?” whispered Tabitha. She wiggled around playfully.

“If you’re good during your bath I’ll consider it,” replied Samantha. The mistress swept a few damp hairs out of Tabitha’s face.

“Mistress, I love you,” whispered Tabitha.

“Oh Tabby, what a good slave you are. I love you too. Now let’s get your shoes back on. There’s no bare feet allowed in my hall.”

“Will you come in the tub with me?” asked Tabitha. She felt sprite-like, only wanting to play.

“Sillyhead, of course I will. Someone has to wash you girls. If I left you three alone in a bathtub you’d just made a mess. Now scoot, get those shoes on.”

Samantha gave Tabitha a gentle pat on the tush to emphasis her words. The blonde giggled and complied, getting her shoes and socks back on. Once they were on Tabitha decided to put on a little show for Samantha, bouncing up and down and being cute.

Tabitha was half-naked before her mistress, looking like a blue-eyed angel caught on Earth. Samantha’s eyes couldn’t get enough of Tabitha’s body. The blonde caught her mistress’s stare and smiled brightly. As an extra tease she clasped her hands behind her head, showing off all the ticklish skin that Samantha could torture if she wanted.

“Mistress, my top got chopped up and I can’t figure out how to put my bra back on,” said Tabitha in a whiny voice. “I have nothing to cover meeeee… what if someone started tickling meeee?” The blonde wiggled her hips around.

Samantha laughed at the display. “I think you remember how to put that bra on, you just don’t want to. That’s ok; I have the cutest robe ready for you after the bath. Now, give me your hand.”

The two girls left together with Tabitha stealing kisses every step of the way. Soon enough she’d have to deal with reality; she’d be in the presence of her friends. Until that time she intended to get all the love she could. Of course, maybe the mistress had spoken the truth about them being submissive sisters together. Secretly Tabitha prayed that the words could be true, all her life Sasha and Alexa had been her protectors. Having them as sisters would make this night even more special then it had already been.

Next Time: Washing disobedient slaves can be as hard as herding cats! Can Mistress Samantha tackle the job?

"The hits just keep on coming and the crowd is going wild!" :cool:

Keep going, Midnight. This stuff is killer. I love tummy and belly button tickling and I am delighted to see that you have included plenty of this in your series. Check your PMs.

The full body tickling is a de-liight! We hope it continues!
Love,
Anna and Heather

B-E-A-Utiful! Awsome job on the story man! Im new here, so i hope im doing this right!

Can we expect a PArt6 please?
Love,
Anna and Heather
P.S Primetime, how about 2 masters at work by adding some of your illustrious Ticklish nerd?

Anna Donnison said:
Can we expect a PArt6 please?
Love,
Anna and Heather

Ah, let me explain. As some already know, I was travelling the past few days. I have a mountain of stuff to take care of now that I'm back home. Once I get caught up I'll spend some time on chapter six of this series.

Sorry about the delay but these things happen.

Midnight

Midnight2_2222! You wrote a great pile of stories...... I really loved the details and all.....I hope that you do write a part six........I know that writing takes time, but i know that you won't let us down when you write your next one.......I wanted to say YOU DID GOOD KID, REAL GOOD!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back