• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Allie's Day

crydun

Verified
Dedicated to TickledtoDeath. Thanks for the inspiration!!!

Allie’s Day

Allie was a frustrated woman. In her late twenties, she had recently graduated with two college degrees. Now, the next step was getting a job. And that wasn't going to be easy. A Republican had just been reelected to the White House. With no relief in sight, she was getting pent up. When Allie was pent up, there was only one way to turn.
Allie walked briskly down the tree-lined street to Ed's house. The trees, clothed in their regal autumn attire waved to her in the crisp breeze as she passed. The path to Ed's door, usually short, seemed longer today in Allie's haste to get there. She walked up the sidewalk and rang the doorbell. The door opened and Ed answered, a delighted smile on his face. "Allie!!!" he boomed with glee. "Fancy seeing you here in my neck of the woods at this time of day. Aren't you usually with Ethan and Elaine?"
Allie stood on the doorstep and heaved a long sigh. "They're busy right now. Besides, Elaine and I got into a big argument. I need stress relief, Ed. Things are out of control!"
Ed grinned inwardly. He knew this was coming. Allie always came to him when she'd reached her limit and needed to unload. And he always gave her just what she asked for...and then some.
He cleared his throat. "Ahhhh, I know just what you need, my dear. Come on in, he beckoned.
Allie sighed with relief and walked briskly inside the door. Ed and his long-time love Patti had a home that some would consider cozy. The walls were lined with bookshelves and there were throw rugs scattered about the floor of the living room. The walls were done in off-white and taupe curtains hung from the windows. A matching taupe sofa and loveseat completed the room. The focal point was the big screen tv that sat in the center of the left wall. Allie began to unpeel her fall jacket from her clammy body. Under it, Ed saw that she wore appropriate clothing for the occasion: a knee-length black rayon challis shirt, a red silk halter top and black leather sandals with an elastic strap at the heel. "Have a seat, Ed bade her. Allie sat on the loveseat and sank into the cushions. She closed her eyes briefly, hoping to clear her head.
"Would you like something to drink, Ed asked softly.
"Sure. Got any Pepsi?"
"Yes Ma'am." Ed strode out of the room. Allie closed her eyes and allowed her mind to wander. She heard glasses clinking in the kitchen. After a short time, she heard footsteps in the living room. She opened her eyes to see Ed standing over her with a tall glass. "As you requested, he stated warmly and set the glasss down on the wood and marble end table. He sat across from her in a beige leather recliner. "So, what's up?"
Allie heaved another sigh and took a long swig of her Pepsi. It tasted good and cold going down her throat. "I'm just sick of everything, that's all." She went on to relay to Ed all of her fears and the stuff that was pressing her mind. Ed listened intently as she told him everything. When she was done, he got up quietly from the chair. "Well, dear Allie, I think you've suffered enough lately. You need to be relieved of all this stress."
Allie breathed a sigh of relief. She knew Ed would help her. He always did. He and Patti always came to her rescue. Ed stood in front of her with a gleam in his eyes. "Shall I begin?"
"Please do."
Ed pointed to the basement and bade her to follow him. She acquiesced and rose from the chair slowly. She picked up her glass of soda and followed Ed to the basement. The steps to the basement were narrow and difficult to walk on. Allie had to turn her foot sideways to master the stairs. The walls on either side of the stairs were dark except for candelabras that burned slowly casting dim, shadowy light. There was a large door at the end of the steps. Ed unlocked it and gently bade Allie to come inside. Here too, the candles lined the walls casting shadows about the room. The room was sparsely furnished save a black leather sofa cradled against one wall and a massage chair on the opposite wall. In the middle of the room was a long table with a white sheet on it. Allie was growing sleepy and the table was inviting. She walked over slowly and sat on the table.
Ed walked briskly to where she was sitting. "Let me help you here, he said, smiling warmly. He grabbed her legs, which felt heavy to her and pulled them onto the table. He pulled her sandals off. Her feet felt dry and cool from the open air. Ed went over to a vanity table that sat at the far side of the room. He came back to where Allie lay his arms full of bottles and a large pouch. He opened one of the bottles, which contained Eros Bodyglide lotion. He began rubbing it all over Allie’s bare exposed feet and stretched it up Allie’s calves to her knees. Ed then began working on her exposed arms, squeezing more lotion out of the bottle. He applied the lotion to this area liberally, knowing he would need more to achieve the effect he needed.
Allie began to deeply relax as Ed took his time dousing her body with lotion. Sleep began to loom heavily over her eyes, which were fighting to stay open. Finally, she gave up the fight and began to fall into a deep sleep….

5 hours later…..

Ed watched closely in the massage chair as Allie began to stir. The sedative that he had put in her soda was wearing off. She moaned on the table and stretched her arms, or at least that’s what she tried to do. Ed grinned evilly from the direction of the massage chair as Allie pulled on the restraints. He slowly rose from the comfort of the massage chair. The “relief” he was about to administer to Allie was well worth the sacrifice. He slowly strolled over to where Allie was lying. “Having a bit of trouble, are we?”
Allie gave a nervous laugh. “Just a tad.”
“Shall we begin?”
Allie nodded her head nervously. Even though Ed gave her what her body craved, she always got a little nervous beforehand. Ed was intense and often had trouble stopping once he got started. Still, the results were well worth the temporary case of nerves. She lay still on the table and waited for the inevitable explosive sensations that were about to course through her body.
Ed picked up the pouch that laid at the foot of the table. He rummaged through it looking for the perfect tool. He found a long red feather and pulled it out of the pouch. He dragged it along Allie’s firm calf. She reacted by giggling lightly. He ran it up and down her legs, causing her to giggle harder. She was now getting sensitized. Ed lightly glided the feather along Allie’s body, her laughter growing louder and more uninhibited with each stroke. When he knew she was sensitized enough, he laid the feather down and grinned at her. “Not bad for your first round, eh?”
Allie grinned back at him. “Not bad at all!”
“Ready for round two, he inquired without really waiting for her answer.
“You bet!”
Ed dug in his bag of tools and pulled out what looked like a miniature comb and brush side by side. He drug it along Allie’s sole. Her laughter exploded into the room, ”AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”
“Very good, my dear. But, I need to hear more!” He dug into her sides, causing her to buck against the restraints, “AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHHAHAHAHA”
Grinning now, Ed lifted the front of Allie’s red halter top to expose her soft tummy. He scribbled across her soft flesh with his ten digits, causing Allie to scream with laughter. “HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Beads of sweat ran their way down Allie’s head and pooled in the space between her breasts.
“Now, we’re getting somewhere, Ed commented enthusiastically, not stopping his work. “You have a beautiful laugh, sweetheart.”
“Th—thanks,” Allie sputtered. “I’m happy to oblige.”
Ed just wiggled his fingers at her. He spidered his way up to her armpits. As he got closer, Allie’s howling became more intense. “hahahahahhahahahahaHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHEHHEHEHEHEHEHHEEHHEHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA”
Ed paid her no attention, but dug into her armpits with ferver, knowing the crescendo was coming soon. Allie twisted and bucked the restraints as sweat poured down her face and made tickly lines down her arms. Her armpits were one of her worst spots and a place she thoroughly enjoyed having tickled. However, her natural instincts caused her to fight the very sensations she craved. Even with the restraints in place, she bucked and twisted on the table. An onlooker would view her motions almost as a kind of dance. Her laughter flowed like a stream throughout the room and her body writhed to its music.
Ed took it all in as he untied her feet long enough to spread her legs, her body mimicking the form of an X on the table. He then gathered the oil and spread it along her calves and up to her mid-thighs. Her giggling intensified as he got farther up her thigh. He knew she was getting very aroused by now. Also, he knew that the short break would only increase her sensitivity. It was time to bring out the big boys. He reached into his bag and pulled out a spin-brush. His gaze shifted to Allie who watched in wide-eyed anticipation. Grinning, he flipped the button on the spin-brush and lowered it to her leg, gliding it slowly upward. Allie’s response was almost immediate. HehehheheheheeHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA” The farther up her leg he went, the heavier her laughter became. As he glided the brush closer to her thighs, she became delirious, her body doing an erotic dance on the table, her body bucking and writhing to the whirring sound of the brush.
Stretched out on the table, Allie could feel her body humming with endorphins and pent-up desire. As Ed increased the intensity near her thigh, she felt herself explode inside as a high-pitched scream escaped from her lips, her pent-up desire spewing onto the bed. Out of breath and panting, she lay back on the bed exhausted, her body spent with release.
His work done, Ed removed the brush from her thigh and laid it gently on the table. He untied her and wiped her forehead with a moist cloth. “Feel better,” he prodded gently.
“Much, she muttered in reply.
“Need anything?”
“Water, she spurted out.
“Your wish is my command, he obliged. “Come on upstairs and I’ll fix you up.”
Weakly, Allie eased herself off of the table and followed Ed up the stairs to the kitchen. He sauntered to the cupboard and pulled out a tall glass. He walked to the refrigerator and pressed the button in on the ice water. Soon, the cool clear liquid filled the glass. He handed it to Allie. “Anything else I can get?”
“No. Just let me set here for a few minutes. I’m fine.”
“Ok then.” Ed walked briskly into the living room and turned on the television for it was now six o’clock in the evening.
Allie sat at the kitchen table, totally relaxed and reflecting on the day’s events. “And Ed?”
He rose from the chair and poked his head in the kitchen. “Yes?”
“Thanks a bunch! It’s been great. This is the best day I’ve had in a long time!”
Ed just smiled as he walked back to his recliner in the living room. “Oh, believe me, the pleasure was all mine!”

Very nice, crydun!

The setting seemed so comfortable I felt like it was somewhere I had been many times before. Excellent description.

Keep 'em coming!!

:) JP

Hey, I remember reading this the first time :)

Great stuff Crystal!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back