• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Videogames are bad (FF/F)

Kleptomaniac

TMF Poster
Warning, this story contains nudity and some erotic tickling. If this offends you, please do not read this story. If it doesn’t, then keep a towel handy. I am not at fault for any damages caused by this story. You’re not still reading this, are you? Am I just talking to myself? Gah, screw it, here’s the story!! Mumble grumble…

“BAH!” exclaimed Jill as she watched one of her allies get their head chopped off. No, it was nothing serious; she was merely playing a new videogame called Ghouls & Goblins. The recently-turned 18 year-old was enjoying her summer in front of the TV. The raven-haired beauty was settled on the ground, leaning back against the sofa, emerald eyes staring at the TV, unblinking. She was wearing a pair of leather pants which matched her hair, but due to the heat she only had a white bra on top, and bare feet were stretched out in front of her, crossed at the ankle.

“Come on you damn Amazon, it’s just a couple zombies,” she grumbled, hitting buttons on the controller, causing the characters to swing their swords around. “Well…more like a couple hundred zombies…but they’re zombies none the less! My grandmother can do better than you two!”

Suddenly, there was a bright flash. With a shriek, Jill dropped the controller and shielded her eyes, and only moved them away a few seconds later. The sight caused her eyes snap wide open. There was a big hole in the TV, and smoke was pouring out of it.

“NO!!! I didn’t save for awhile! And...oh god…the TV…my mom is going to kill me!” she cried out, slouching down.

“Would you rather have the zombies kill you instead?”

Jill blinked a few times in surprise, wondering who said that. Slowly, she looked over her shoulder, and her eyes went wide again. Standing on either side of the couch were the Amazons from the game! No longer 2D, their pixilated forms were now curved and left them drop-dead gorgeous. Maybe it was their flawless skin, or maybe it was their blonde hair and blue eyes.

Or maybe it was the fact that they were wearing the skimpiest of brown leather armor, leaving nothing to the imagination. Even Jill was a bit attracted at the sight. However, once the shock subsided, a bit of fear began to sweep over her face. “W-Wait…you’re not real…how did you get here?”

The Amazon on the left, Pat, merely grinned. The other Amazon was Patty. And yes, they were twins. Slowly they moved towards her, their hips swaying at each step.

“Soo…” Pat casually spoke up, “You say your grandmother can fight those monsters better than us? Then I bet you could do even better.”

The teen grinned and lifted her arms up, flexing her muscles. Wait, what muscles? There wasn’t much to show in her arms. “Of course I can! Anyone is better than you two twits!”

“But Jill,” replies Patty. Wait, how did they know her name? “How do you expect to fight the forces of Necronomicon when you can barely deal with us?”

Before Jill could even respond, she was pushed over onto her stomach by Pat, feeling her arms pulled back and legs bending. Wiggling around wildly, she shook her head around, only stopping when she felt something beginning to wrap around her wrists and ankles.

As she looked over her shoulder, she realized the Amazonian twins had used her videogame controller, and the wire it was connected to, to hogtie her. With a whine she wiggled around, only causing her to fall over onto her side. She stared up at them in fear.

“So, sis,” spoke up Patty as she kneeled down in front of Jill. “Do you remember the teachings of Kich-ee-kew?” That caused Pat to grin widely, just like the Cheshire cat.

And this caused Jill to whimper and squeeze her eyes shut.

Kich-ee-kew? She thought to herself. What the hell is that? Oh no, they’re going to torture me or something, and I’m going to die here, and no one’s going to believe that I was killed by a videogame character. I want my mommy n-

Her thoughts were broken as she felt five little points skittering across her bare stomach, causing her to burst out into giggles. With her eyes opening again, she saw one of the Amazons tickling her tummy with one hand, while the other was moving around to a different spot.

“Whahahat ahare yohohuu dohohoing? Stohohop thahaat! Heeeheeheee!” Jill giggled wildly, shaking her head, black hair whipping about.

“This will teach you to be nicer. Ya know…you shouldn’t play so many videogames…they’re bad for you…” Patty winked. Pat kneeled down behind Jill, out of sight, but soon became noticed as she wiggled her fingers under Jill’s arms.

“NoohohoOOHOHOHOOHOOO!! STOHOHOOOP!! Pleeeheeheeease!! Nohoho MOHOOORE! Aahaha’m sohohoorrrryy!!” Squealing and giggling even harder, her body wriggled like a worm under the torment from the Amazon twins. They teased her, spider-tickling over her tummy, poking and prodding her sides, even counting her ribs.

“Oh dear…I lost count…we better start over. Ooooone….twooooo…” Pat giggled as she ‘counted’ the ribs.

“OHOHO GOOHOHOOD NOOHOOOOOOO!!!” screamed Jill, throwing her head back with fresh laughter.

Patty, searching for new spots, easily unclasped Jill’s bra and tossed it aside. Before the teen could even complain, she let the tips of her nails dance around her vulnerable breasts, moving in spirals towards the center.

“NYAAAHAHAAT THAHAAT! MEEHEERCY!!!! AIEEEEHAHAAAA!!” Jill’s defenses had crumbled, and she was reduced to a laughing wreck. Already her face was starting to turn red from all the effort needed to keep laughing. However, for some reason, all the tickling stopped at once, causing her to slump down, gasping for breath.

Pat giggled innocently, tapping a single finger against her chin. “Aww…look at her…she claims she can take out the zombies by herself, but she can’t even stand a little bit of tickling.”

“Indeed.” Replied Patty. Suddenly, her eyes gleamed with mischief. “Oh, we forgot a few spots. Let’s have some fun while we’re still here.”

Jill continued to gasp, squeezing her eyes shut again. What other spots could possibly be left? Her question was answered as she felt her toes pulled back, leaving her soles taut, and something warm and wet was felt running down her arches. Whatever it was, it tickled like hell, and once more she was shrieking and laughing like an insane woman.

Patty was taking such delight in licking over the teen’s soles. She always had a foot fetish, and would not pass up such an opportunity. Exploring around her soles, her tongue flickered along the undersides of her toes, causing Jill’s shrieking to become so loud that surely the neighbors could hear.

“I bet I can get a better reaction here!” exclaimed Pat as she unsheathed one of her small daggers, and carefully began to slice off Jill’s leather pants. Fearful of being cut, Jill tried to stay still, but that tongue running over her feet kept making her jerk and wiggle with each hysterical shriek. Once her legs were bare, Pat instantly began running her nails along her thighs, and squeezing them around in some sensitive spots.

Left in only pink panties, tied by her own videogame controller, sweat ran down her face as she squealed and shrieked and cackled and guffawed all at once, the twin Amazons wreaking havoc on her senses.

It was only one hour of torment, but it was the longest hour in Jill’s life. The tickling slowed down to a stop, yet she could still feel the phantom fingers all over her body, leaving her giggling with no one touching her. The Amazons stood up, arms folded over their chests, snickering.

“Poor widdle girl…can’t take a little tickling…maybe now you’ll appreciate our skills?”

Jill weakly nodded, not wanting to say anything to upset them. Not that she could, her throat was dry from laughing. Patty leaned down and unwrapped the controller from her, leaving her free.

Now,” grinned Pat. “Get up and go outside. Get some fresh air. Get some exercise…or we’ll tickle you again. You’d be surprised how many calories can be burned off when we do this for a few more hours.

With a gasp of horror, Jill quickly scrambled up onto her feet. There was no way she wanted to deal with this again, especially not after a longer time. Lips quivering in fear, she bolted to the front door on jelly legs and ran out, slamming the door behind him.

Patty began to giggle wildly. “Good girl. See? I told you we can make a difference.”

Suddenly, there was the sound of screeching brakes coming from outside, before the sounds of crashes.

Wincing, Patty turned to the window. “Maybe…we should have given her some clothes before she ran outside, eh?”

Pat shrugged before settling down on the couch, lifting up a small magazine. “Oh well. So the boys got a free show, who cares. She’s got a strategy guide here…I wanna see what happens on Stage 53…”

excellent story

i loved the story, i think im going to rent rumble roses and make fun of them lol.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back