• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fetish Dolls Die Laughing-Tiffany's Ticklish Feet

The Director

2nd Level Orange Feather
Thanks all for the continued interest and encouragement on the project. Some of you have asked specific questions in some of the other threads (Ticklish Mummy especially). If you haven't looked back through that thread, check it and see if I answered yours. If I didn't, or if you want to know more, post inquiries on this thread and I'll answer.
Now to lovely Tiffany's lovely ticklish feet. I've seen women go nuts when their feet are tickled and Tiffany ranks up at the top. And since she claims the rest of her body isn't very ticklish, the fact that her feet are so makes them especially tempting.
This day started out good when Tif arrived in the "green room" and took off her shoes. She was wearing black trouser socks and the right one was worn away at the toe end--so that the tips of her big and second toes were showing. I love it when socks or stockings are a little worn away and you get a peek at foot flesh.
Anyway, the first scene shot was of Billy licking and sucking on the character Darlene's dead, bare feet. We sat in chairs opposite each other. As I placed Tif's feet on my lap, with her soles facing me I couldn't help but marvel again at just how adorable her feet are.
Her soles are a little wrinkled but soft all the same; a sexy curve from the heels to the pads below the toes. And those toes! Small, round and in perfect descending order. And, of course, nice and pale. When I see feet like that I wonder how it is that people can't have a foot fetish.
The scene begins with Billy massaging one of Darlene's feet. In the actual film it'll be creepy since Darlene is dead and there's a noose around her neck. The scene quickly builds from Billy licking and kissing her sole to some really intense toe sucking (at one point I had all five of her toes in my mouth).
I got to suck on those lovely toes for 5 takes--and Tif, being wickedly ticklish had to hold in some giggles, and I could feel her foot tense up when I licked along her sole or nibbled on the base of her toes. And like Laura, the week before, Tif's feet had that unmistakable fleshy female foot taste and scent.
The tickling scene this time consisted of Darlene standing on a rickety, turned-over bucket while Billy as the Tickle Monster tickled her feet. Tied up, with a noose around her neck, Darlene eventually succumbs to laughter, loses her balance, knocks over bucket and hangs.
Originally she was supposed to be perched on her tip-toes and I was going to tickle her soles. But it was easier for her to stand with her feet flat and toes slightly over the rim. So I grabbed two of my small make-up brushes--it turned out to be a great experiment in toe tickling.
I brushed those bristles along the bottoms, tops and in between all of Tiffany's toes. Her toes wiggled like crazy as she fought not to laugh. When she was finally given the "okay" by the director to let it out, the small room was filled with her squeals of high-pitched laughter. And as per usual, we shot the scene several times--my favorite was tickling the bristles in between her toes as that caused her to make the sillier faces and laugh louder.
The scene ended with poor Darlene hanging. I've seen a lot of horror movies that have hanging scenes in them, but it is really disturbing to see someone actually hung. Even though I knew she was in a harness and nothing was really pulling on her neck, it's still chilling to see someone right in front of you just hanging mid-air as their body swings from side to side. Sorry, I digress.
I did get to hold Tif's feet one last time when we took her down. With three people holding her, and all her giggling, I'm beginning to suspect she may be ticklish on other parts of her body. Hmmm. . .
Only a few more tickle scenes left, then we move on to the rest of the movie--lots of exteriors, bar scenes, police investigations, etc. The director is hoping to wrap things up by June.
Coming up next is the college girl tickling scene--tied up in jeans, t-shirt, sneakers and socks.
Stay tuned.

Thanks for keeping us posted, Director. :D
All in all, it is going to be a fabulous movie. :D

We can not thank you enough Director for your repeated efforts in keeping us all up to date with the movie project, and especially for taking the time to type out all the delicious details for everyone to read. You're simply fabulous!

Mimi :)

"Meat for Satan's Lunchbox" tickle scene?

Once again , Director , you deliver ...... thanks ...... can't wait to see this movie ....... by the way , I want to check out the tickling scene in "Meat for Satan's Lunchbox" ....... I've been to several stores (Best Buy , Media Play , Borders , etc) & haven't had any luck finding it ........ Director , I was wondering if you could post a link or name the site where I may be able to purchase it online? ...... thanks!

TKLMAN,
"Meat For Satan's Icebox" can be purchased at Troma.com. Just go into their movie data base and you'll find it under M. The DVD is $12.95. Though be advised that the tickling is very minimal at the very beginning and since it's shot from behind the stripper you don't see too much of her reaction. But it is pretty kinky all way round and does have a few good foot shots.
I've been disappointed with Troma's marketing of it, and am hoping that we can lure a better distributor for FDDL.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back