• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

More tickling at work

Abellytickler1980

TMF Master
Well, it's happened again, more tickling at the workplace. Two incidents to recall here:

1st - About a month ago, our manager moved away and we were having a going away celebration for him. In the back office, one of my coworkers was stringing up banners and all that. She's short, so she had to stand on a chair to string that paper on the ceiling. I stood and watched as her shirt rode up as she taped the paper up there. Everytime she started, I would tickle her bare belly and sides and she would be hysterical, begging for me to stop.

2nd - This one happened on Thursday; because it was St. Patrick's day, two girls were running around pinching everyone who was not wearing green. One of them pinched me so I grabbed her sides and squeezed them. She tried to run, but I followed her. Then the other one tried it. I grabbed her sides and tickled her to the floor.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back