• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mid-America Sojourn, preparing for the other coast, and a sobering reality

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on a nine day mid America swing. After winning two of three in Pittsburgh, they lost two of three in both Chicago and St Louis. They returned home, and had an off day on Thursday. During the team start of season Physicals a few months earlier, Mitch's health had been fine. He knew, however, that he needed to lose weight, a fact that Naomi, who was as thin as a rail, had been at him about for years, but he had simply laughed off. On that Thursday, Mitch went for his annual physical at his personal doctor, and was hit by reality. His blood pressure was found to be high for someone of 35 years old, and his doctor told him he needed to lose 10 to 15 pounds, putting him on a blood pressure medication for 30 days to clear the problem, but clearing him to play, as long as he took the medicine, and watched his diet. He was no longer allowed fried foods, but could still eat at his favorite chinese buffet once a week.
Mitch entered the apartment, and went to explain the situation to Naomi: "Nai, I have to talk to you. I went to the doctor, and found out something. My blood pressure is high. The doctor put me on 30 days of pressure meds, and told me that I have to lose at least 10 pounds" Naomi got a disgusted look on her face:" This doesnt surprise me. You see, I've been telling you for years that you dont take care of yourself. You blow me off. Naomi's nuts, Naomi with her little salad. Do you want to put yourself in an early grave? You're an athlete for crying out loud! You have to give up all that crap you eat!" She fumed. "I know, and I will. For you, and the kids, the diet starts now" He said. "Good" Naomi said.
When Mitch got to the ballpark the next day, he explained the situation to Lee Sniderman, who was supportive:" We all care for you, Mitch, but you need to take better care of yourself. Naomi's not wrong. Okay, if the doc says you can play, then play, but do what he says. We all want you around for a long time" Lee said. "I know, and I will, and thanks, Lee" :Mitch said.
That night, the Good Guys began a series with the Giants. Mitch, who was fired up due to his health, blasted a three run eighth inning homer, in a game won by Hudson, and saved by Bynes, 5-3. Gil Bellows pitched 10 shutout innings the next night, but it wasnt enough, as an error sent the Good Guys to a 1-0, 11 inning loss. A sellout crowd jammed Good Guy Stadium on a sunny Sunday, as the Paradise Islanders rallied from an early 4-0 deficit, to score six in the seventh, and hang on for a 6-5 triumph.
San Diego came to town on Monday. The Paradise Islanders opened the series in fine fashion, with a 3-2 win, where the winning run was again scored in the eighth inning. A loss on Tuesday was followed by a matinee game on Wednesday. In front of 40,000 plus on a sunny, windy day, Kate Hudson pitched into the ninth, and was again ballied out by Bynes, in a 4-2 Good Guy victory.
After an off day Thursday, with healthy eating, and afternoon sex for Mitch and Naomi, the Good Guys prepared to finish the homestand with a series with the Dodgers. The opening game was taken by the Dodgers, as Eric Gagne, their superhuman reliever, struck out Mitch with the bases loaded and the Good Guys down by a run, to win the opener, 4-3. The next two days were better. Mitch got revenge on Gange on Saturday night, as he blasted a ninth inning homerun off the bearded Dodger closer, to send the Paradise Islanders to a 5-4 come from behind win. Sunday's game was played on a cloudless nearly 90 degree day in front of a sellout. Kate Hudson was pitching on 3 days rest before the Good Guys hit the road. Kate did her job, with 10 strikeouts in 7 innings, leaving with a 2 run lead that was protected by Naomi in the eighth, and Amanda in the 9th. A fine homestand, 6 and 3, and the team going well, with Mitch on the road with his health, with the help of his tough watchdog wife. Naomi never traveled with the team except during the playoffs, but Mitch promised her he would be good on all road trips when she wasnt around.
In the meantime, the team held it's Saturday night tickle party. The featured lee, and victim, was Mitch, being punished at the insistence of Naomi due to his ignoring her and his health. A beautiful, but cruel, dom entered the fetish club, where the team was, as Mitch was tied to a table, wearing only boxer shorts. "Tickle the fuck out of him. He was just diagnosed with high blood pressure, and I'm his wife, and I've been at him for years to watch himself. He did nothing but blow me off, and he has three kids. Tickle the SOB into submission, where he's gonna know he has to take care of himself" Naomi said about the din. "So, little Mitchie has been a bad boy, and not listening to his wife. Well, we are going to fix that!" With that, the dom began her assault, attacking Mitch with long nails on his neck and underarms as the laughter began: Hahahahahahahahahaha! NO! Moving down, the dom ran her extremely long and tickling nails on Mitch's sides, midsection, and belly, counting his ribs up and down as he grew increasingly beserk: Hahahahahahahahahaahaa! NO! Ticklish! NO!: Mitch implored, thrashing at his restraints. Working the way down, the dom attacked Mitch on his knees and inner thighs, causing him to buck. Then, the dom assaulted Mitch's feet and toes with feathers, and a variety of instruments. He went nuts, moving his feet and toes every which way as he erupted with howling laughter: Heahahahahaahaahahahahahaha! NO! NO MORE! NO! Hahahahahahhahahahaha!
When the dom was finished, Mitch wasnt immediately untied. Naomi walked over to him, and began twirling a feather:"What do you want? You get the fuck away from me. You dont get to tickle me tonight" Mitch said. "Ah, listen, wiseass, you are still tied up, we havent let you go yet, I can tickle you if I want, you are in no position to tell me what to do!" Naomi said arrogantly. "Ah, if you want to get any sleep tonight, I suggest you not do that, as I will tickle yout toes every five minutes in bed until I make you berserk!" Mitch shot back. "Who said Iam letting you sleep with me tonight, wiseguy? A couple of more wisecracks from you, and the couch is your bed for a while, and I have something you want, me, because after tonight, you go away for a while, and you dont get any, so I suggest you shut up, and be very nice to me, and I'll think about making you happy before you go away to California" Naomi shot back. With that, Mitch shut up, and was untied.
So, it was a scary week for Mitch, but, with catching his health problem early, watching his diet, and Naomi's help, he was going to beat the problem. The team was going well, and tickling was fine. What would happen next? Stay tuned for the continuing story of the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The End

Last edited:
What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back