• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mya Rudolph on SNL last night

Soda83pop

1st Level Red Feather
She was playing the part of Oprah, and Ashton Kucher (sp?...I hate that guy), was playing Julia Roberts. He asked if the audience wanted to hear a secret about Oprah, and said she was afraid of the tickle monster, and started tickling her. It looked like some of the reaction was fake, but some of it could have been genuine. I didnt tape it, so I am going to have to wait for the replay. Then her and Ashton started tickling the guy playing John Travolta. As the segment ended, Ashton started tickling Mya again; this looked more real to me.

Yeah, it was a cute little sketch, but it didn't really look like any genuine ticklish reactions to me. Could have been much better. They need to have a sketch with Amy Poehler and Tina Fey engaging in a tickle fight. :D

*Bangs self on the head* I started watching that sketch, but went away from the TV thinking: This is stupid.

Now who's stupid?!

ddd

It didn't look all that real, but just the idea, the hint, the concept of Maya Rudolph being tickled made it that much nicer a thing to witness!

There was also her quote from Esquire, where she said that something to the effect when girls want to be by themselves, they actually invite their girlfriends over and have tickle fights. I will post the exact quote...that issue is somewhere inmy house (good mag, in general).

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back