• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK QVC Tickle!!! (Brilliant)

UK-FootTickler

TMF Poster
I was watching QVC last night and on came In The Salon with Alison. About half way through the show was a foot pack with foot scrub, sensitive skin cream, foot soak and a wooden foot massager. Anyway, Alison Young (presenter) says to the willing model "Before we do the foot scrub, we need to test how sensitive jenny's feet are" The other presenter laughed (Julia Roberts) "here is a simple test that i usually do" She started to tickle her mercilessly all over both feet for about 15-20 seconds!! the model was laughing hysterically and everytime she came near her feet she put the soles of her feet down."Jenny's feet are extremely sensitive so this is the cream for her" she applied the cream and was still slightly tickling her because the model was still sniggering. Alison later went on to say "We'd better not do the foot scrub Julia, not unless you fancy buying a new roof, she's got a a very ticklish laugh hasn't she, our jenny"
Anyway i thought i'd tell you that because it ws about the best UK tickling i've ever seen!!
Cheers,
UK-FootTickler

This sounds amazing!!! Could you describe what "Jenny" looked like?

UK-FT,

Outstanding find! Is that program shown in the US or is it strictly British?

Thank you for sharing it!

ddd

DDD, it's strictly UK....
I didn't see it myself....so did anybody...well, manage to get it on tape, and the necessary stuff to get it up on the net, or even the PC?
Then we may see this clip.
Great find UK-FootTickler! I suppose you liked it then :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back