• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True tickle experience

theotickler

:D :cool: :cool:
Hi to all off you.This is my fist post here and I a Greek so excuse me for any spelling errors.
Three days ago I phoned to a call-girl and I arrange a meeting for 21:00.I have a tickling fetish since I was 8,so I was wandering if she would be ticklish and if she was how I could tickle her for a while.Finally the door bell rang.I opened the door and she came in.She was about 1.70 with red hair and size 5 1\2 feet.She was wearing a short dress and black panties.After a short talking we went to the bedroom. When she started teasing me I took her foot and kissed it.She suddenly yelled
-No, I am very ticklish.I didn't continue but I made a thought that it could be done if i was wright.As i said i didn't say a comment about her ticklisness.After 10 minutes of sex-playing i said:
-Do you have any special programs?
-Like what,she said.
-I was wandering if i can tie you up?
-Well,yes but it is going to cost you.
-How much,i said with an evil smile.
-250 dollars she said.
-Ok, but i will do anything i like.
-No knives or things like that.
-No i won't hurt you,i said.I went to my desk and took out two pair of handcuffs and rope that i had exactly for cases like this.(I thought that this is the moment i aspect for.) I put handcuffs in her hands and closed them in the bed bars.Then i tied each leg with the rope in the other bars.She was in an X position naked and helpless.Then i went to her feet and looked at them.She had perfect toes with a blu color in the nails.
-You have beautifull feet, i said.
-You are a foot man, yeah.
-Yes and i start kissing her left foot.
She screamed:-Noo I am extremely ticklish.That moment i realised that she wasn't just ticklish,she was super-ticklish.
-But i only kissed them ,i replied with innocence voice.
-I just can't take it.
-Then we have a problem bcause i am going not only to kiss your feet but olso lick them and your toes.
-No please i will die.Please i beg you,i am realy ticklish.I didn't say anything i just start licking her sole.She didn't laugh but tried to pull her feet away without result of course.She did't resist a lot.When i licked between her toes and suck the big one she opened her mouth and gave the best laugh i had ever heard.
-Haaa hh haaaaaaaaaaa nooooooooooo haaaa haaaa plea-se haaaaaa n-not the toes nooooooooooooo.
-I am going to tickle the hell out of these tootsies, i said and start tickling both soles with my fingers.
-Nooooooooooooooooooo haaaaaaaahaaahaaa haaaaaaaa it-s haaaaaa it-s haaaaaaaa tortuuuuuuuuuuuuuure haaaaahaahaaa,noooooooooooo.I was in ecstacy. I tickled and tickled for five minutes.Then i moved to her stomack.
-Is that ticklish to?
-Noo gh no please no more.I didn't wait for her to finish i started tickling her stomack,insides and belly mercilesness.
-Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa nononooooooooooo no moooore haaaaaaaaahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i be-g yo-u pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaase haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanoooooooooo.
When i stoped she was breathless.But i hadn't finish yet.
-Well do you have fun?
-Please stop it and you will pay nothing please.
-Ok but i hadn't examine these underarms,yet.
-No,not there please anything but this.I did't heard i just start tickling and tickling and tickling these armpits.
-Haaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhaaaaaa noooooo haaaaaaaaaaa gh gh haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa nooooooooo haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
After 10 minutas i stoped and realised her.She could hardly walk.I paid her and she said me that in the future she would be more carefull with the clients.She wasn't mad at me.
peaple i can't write how ticklish she realy was.Even when i had her foot in my cheek she was laughing
NOTE:This is 100% true story. If i didn't write it well it's because of tha language

Welcome!

Kali spera, theotickler, and welcome to the forum! What a nice way to make an entry! Your English is very good, so don't worry and keep on writing (and tickling, of course...). :)

Great! It sounds like you had a great time!!! I loved hearing about your story and thank you for sharing it!! And welcome!!

Yes, welcome to the TMF. That was a really great story. Don't worry about the language...you'll get it with practice. English is a hard language to learn...we make a rule and it applies to one word and the rest are exceptions! :) Hell...half the people born in this country don't even speak English properly! LOL. Thanks for posting your story... it was very enjoyable.

It's always nice when someone sares their true expereinces with us.

- DFT

Great Story Man

Hey where in Greece do you live? I am currently in Kosovo and coming to Greece next month and I am looking for ticklish ladies that I can tickle there man. If you know any please let me know. You can e-mail me direct at [email protected] Hope to hear back from you real soon. Have a great day.

Sounds like you had a great experience, theo! Thanks for sharing, my Greek friend. :)

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back