• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Celebrities' Undiscovered Ticklishness

AmishTickler

Level of Quadruple Heliodor Feather
Due to the advent of the internet, celebrity chat sessions, celebrity web sites, Howard Stern and mainstream scenes we have discovered the ticklishness of many celebrities and famous people. Many people have dedicated their time to put together great lists of these discoveries. Your efforts are definitely appreciated.

So who is on your list of celebrities who we have yet to confirm their ticklishness? Just a few off the top of my head on my personal list would be Christina Applegate, Anna Kournikova and Angelina Jolie. Unless someone has confirmed any of these lovely ladies are indeed ticklish?

Cybil Shephard, Sophia Loren, Raquel Welch, Queen Latifah, just to name a few.
:D

For fitness, from my esteemed tag team partner's list up top

CYBIL SHEPPARD: Entertainment Tonight showing a behind the scenes movie she was making. She was on a bed barefoot and one of the stage hands ran a piece of paper over her bare sole and she quickly pulled away and giggled. Very obscure find.

Another one for fitness

I remember an episode of Living Single, where Latifah's character's boyfriend briefly tickled her stomach while they were standing across from each other (like getting ready to embrace). It is brief, and certainly subject to interpretation, but I can start looking for the episode in reruns and tape it for you.

Shania Twain
Sarah Michelle Gellar
Heidi Klum
Marg Helgenberger
Allison Mack
Kristin Kreuk
Erica Durance
Lauren Graham
Alexis Bledel
Tina Fey
Jennifer Aniston
Debra Messing
Patricia Heaton

Again, from my partner's list up top:

JENNIFER ANISTON("Friends"): the Enquirer reports that while on vacation (then-)boyfriend Brad Pitt accused her of cheating, wrestled her to the ground and "tickled her until tears ran down her cheeks".

HEIDI KLUM: In a chat, she was asked if she was ticklish. She said that she was, but was not going to say where. Now a snooty answer like that DESERVES more confirmation and soon after we got it! At the end of a German commercial for Kadjes, Heidi starts laughing what seems to be ticklish laughter. In an interview on German TV (Taff), she explained that her laughter was unconvincing, so they had to tickle her feet. She mentioned that they had bruises on their shins (from her kicking perhaps?). Well, I guess that's an answered prayer!!!

These I have witnessed myself. Both Debra Messing and Patricia Heaton have been tickled more than once on TV. Patricia, a couple of times on 'Everybody Loves Raymond', and Debra Messing has been tickled quite a few times on 'Will and Grace', and a much better tickling took place when she was on the show 'Ned and Stacy'.

Re: Another one for fitness

dajerx said:
I remember an episode of Living Single, where Latifah's character's boyfriend briefly tickled her stomach while they were standing across from each other (like getting ready to embrace). It is brief, and certainly subject to interpretation, but I can start looking for the episode in reruns and tape it for you.
Thanks bro, great info. :cool:

Well, here it goes....

-Carrie-Ann Moss
-Famke Janssen
-Liv Tyler
-Julia-Louis Dreyfuss
-Kate Beckensale
-Amanda Peet

I might think of some more yet, but these are the few that still seem to elude me.

Christina Aguilera, above all. I've been waiting for something on her for years. Ah well, in due time.

I would love to know if Holly Marie Combs is ticklish and where I might be able to find pics of the soles of her feet :)

Steve

you would think that as popular as she is, we would know by now if britney spears has ticklish feet. I've been wondering that for a long time. Same thing with christina aguilera. But hey, it will probably come out one of these days.

Form my man Non's list

BRITNEY SPEARS:from TMF member and celebrity pedicurist Serialtickler comes this golden nugget of information: Britney is really ticklish right under her toes, she almost fell outta the chair when i "acidentally" tickled her their. I told her sorry and she told me it always happens during pedicures. ALSO: this was from the Ironic Tickler’s website: Britney Spears: Oh baby baby! Britney Spears, that hot singing sensation, is ticklish on her sides and the back of her legs. This comes from a secret friend. Friends are cool. BONUS: She also admits in a magazine article that she used to get tickled by her brothers when she would get mad at them.

But maybe the most convincing evidence is from a Making the Video special where it appears that one of her dancers gives her a very quick tickle to her side, causing her to squeal, giggle, squrim and flinch away.

Cameron Diaz
Kelly Hu
Lucy Liu
Stacy Ferguson
Uma Thurman
Joanna Kerns
Ann Curry
Katie Couric
Paula Zahn
Heidi Collins
Jane Clayson
Rachel Ray
Sandra Lee

GL put together a very impressive list of women, including a couple of CNN girls. I have my own few to add. A couple are CNN, and a few are Weather Channel

From CNN- Weekend morning Headline News anchor Christi Paul. (Very cute blonde. I'd love to know if she's ticklish) Also, weeknight overnight redhead cutie anchor Erica Hill.

From the Weather Channel- several choices for me here: Kristina Abernathy, Sharon Resultan, Alexandra Steele, Jennifer Lopez. (The less famous one) Heather Tesch, and Jen Carfagno. Any info on any of these ladies would be good. There was a TMFer a while back, cant recall what his name was, who claimed he knew Kristina Abernathy personally, and that she isnt ticklish, because he tried tickling her once, but this is unconfirmed.
So, that's my list. I do know that I've gone to the Weather Channel website, and tried to locate info for email addresses on the Weather girls, with thoughts of maybe emailing one or two with The Question. Unfortunately, the site states that it cannot and will not give out access to email any of its forecasters, due to privacy, and the likelihood of sending an email to the channel site, where it would get through to the forecaster herself, due to that policy, would be very remote. Whoever saw the email would probably delete it before it got to the girl in question, so the Weather Channel may be hard to get tickle info from, unless anyone has any ideas.

Mitch

My number one has always been Alyson Hannigan. Alas, some things are probably never going to happen. Although if she ever did answer the question it would make my day, or week, or probably my year.

Midnight

I was listening to Rachel Ray's show a couple of days ago, and she was having some mesurements taken so a wax figure of her could be made. I wasn't watching, but I did hear her giggle, and then say "That tickles!", so there you go, a self admission.

Soo Wing out!

My Number 1. is Elisha Cuthbert
2. Sally Combs (Birkenstock)
3. Kaley Cuoco
4. Mellissa Schuman (Group Dream)
5. Lauren Conrad
:woot:

this is a resurrected thread from long ago..

...but i'll list my picks...

1) Elvis Presley. I have been trying to find out since I was a kid if he was ticklish. Yum.

2) Bruce Springsteen

3) Robin Williams

4) Bill Murray

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back