• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Website Problems

kurchatovium

Wielder of 100 Feathers
My web hosting server looks like it is going out of business so I will most likely have to move my site. I might even need a new domain name. The site is up currently but I do not know for how long. It will be moved and I will put it back up. I will let you now what develops in this thread. I am truly sorry my site means so much to me but I will be back I promise. :cry1:

So far my site is still up but it looks very much as my web hosting company is out of business. Any suggestions for a new web hosting service? :D

Well my website is very silly and all the people that come for info about it come to the silly forum. Sorry was not sure where to put it. :D

Ah I was thinking theyre would be more knowledgable people in GD who dont dare come be infected by the "fluff" forum

Thanks Lime and that is a good ideal you had, but I also needed to notify people who visit my site that it may not be up at some point and to have a place to let them know when it is back up and functioning.

I know I have been checking them out. I remembered you switched. How are they regarding service HDS? :D

I have never had to wait more than a day (And probably less, but I didn't check too often :D) for a response from their support desk (Which actually works, unlike Hostmatix), and they have forums where you can post should your ticket ever vanish due to a technical glitch. THere was some downtime a month or so ago due to spammers and server crowding, but they sorted that out and I don't think I've been down in weeks.

Thats great I actually need two websites one for kurchaotvums world and one for my business. They really do have great prices. :D :D

I suggest you register your domains at a separate place, like www.enom.com (WHere mine is. They have impeccable customer service) That way, should you ever need to switch hosts again, you won't have to register a new domain.

Oh, and if you still have your original emails from Hostmatix, you can get your current domain back in a jiffy. HDS knows how.

Thanks HDS. I may regester a new one like .net but I would like the old one back too. :D :D

Thanks my friend. :D Do you mean the emails from when Hostmatix first contacted me?

Yep, the original emails they sent when your first bought hosting from them. They are needed to prove you are the owner of the domain.

Yes I do believe I made a copy of them Sometimes it pays to be anal retentive. LOL :D :D :p

I hear that. HDS never deletes anything (Which has led to 7112 deleted items in my Deleted Mail folder.:D).

Are you still referring to yourself in the third person, HDS?

Oh, and this is just so I can say I've ressurected one of the oldest Silly threads.

That is all.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back