• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

W.O.W.F. (Women of Wrestling/WWE Divas/GLOW) (F/F) "a new start" part 15

primetime

Verified
i want to thank all of the people who responded to the last chapters. it lets me know that fans are still interested in the adventures of the women of WOW. the pay per view is coming soon, which means longer matches and more tickling! i hope you enjoy the next few chapters as it is all a set up for the pay per view. characters of WOW can be found at www.wowe.com WWE Divas at www.wwedivas.com GLOW characters at www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Network/7076/ and Lana Star at www.absolutelana.com enjoy!!

the pyrotechnics went off and the capacity crowd went into a frenzy as another show of Women Of Wrestling Federation superstars got started. the fans were still buzzing over last week's show as Victoria almost won the title from Trish Stratus.

Johnny C: "hello everyone and welcome to WOWF!!! this is Johnny C and of course here with me is none other than Bobby 'The Brain' Heenan! Bobby, welcome to another great show!"

Bobby: "this show is always good! why? because I AM HERE! plus, Trish Stratus is the World Champion and the Glamour Girls are here!"

Johnny C: "how did i know you were going to say that! well folks, we have a terrific show as-"

the song "Money, Money, Money" blared on the loudspeakers and the crowd roared as the owner of the Women Of Wrestling, David Mclane, appeared on top of the stage. dressed in his trademark tuxedo, he had a huge smile on his face as he walked towards the ring.

Johnny C: "it's David Mclane!!! wow, i wonder what brings him here?"

Bobby: "you know why he's here! he's here to listen to ME!"

"HELLO EVERYONE AND WELCOME TO THE WOMEN OF WRESTLING FEDERATION!!!!" David Mclane bellowed into a microphone as the crowd cheer. "it's me, David Mclane and i am here to bring you some exciting news! coming soon fans, the pay per view extravaganza PANDEMONIUM will be here! BOTH WOWF and WOWE will participate and it will bring you the very BEST of both brands! how it will work is there will be TEN matches! 5 from the WOWF and WOWE! so stay tuned as we determine the matches! as for tonight, fans get ready for GREAT action as Gail Kim will take on Bronco Billie! Harley's Angels will take on the Brat Pack for the WOWF Tag Team Titles!! here's omething exciting! Dawn marie will take on Stacy Keibler and Lana Star's personal assistant, Patti Pizzazz, will take on Americana for the WOWF U.S. Championship! fans, get ready for great WOWF action!" Mclane announced as his theme song played and he left the ring.

"i cant believe the rat is here!" Lana shouted.

"he is like a roach! he just wont DIE!!!" Sable screamed.

"what could he possible do? he's a dork!" Trish giggled.

"what could he do? his mere presence will give us pimples! plus, why does Patti get a title shot, but not me?!" Lana asked.

"Lana?! you dont want me to win and become the new United States Champion?" Patti asked with sadness in her voice.

"it's not that Patti, but I should be facing that loser Americana! but, i guess it will be, um, okay, if you win. just make sure you do it!" Lana said rolling her eyes.

"i will make you proud Lana!!!" Patti shouted.

the Glamour Girls laughed under their breath as Patti started doing cheerleading kicks. then there was a knock on the door. Francine opened the door and David Mclane walked in.

"hello Ladies! guess who's back?" Mclane said, smiling.

"does anybody know where the bug spray is?" Sunny said sarcastically.

"nice to see you too sunshine! look ladies, PANDEMONIUM is coming soon and i have some major news." Mclane told them.

"what? you grew some balls?" Trish said laughing.

"nice joke Trish. but after watching what transpired last week, it seems you need help to win matches. but i bet you will have problems with your next contender..." Mclane told her.

"look McDork, it doesnt matter who you put in front of me. i am Trish Stratus, WOWF World Champion. that means i am THE BEST this organization has. so, what pathetic loser do i have to beat next?" Trish said, full of confidence.

"how does Jungle Grrl sound?" Mclane said, smirking at her.

"JUNGLE GRRL??!!! JUNGLE GRRL??!! you cant do that!!" Trish shouted.

"well, if Jungle Grrl wins her match next week, then you will defend that WOWF World Title against Jungle Grrl at PANDEMONIUM!!! oh yeah, Jungle Grrl's opponent will be...........SUNNY!!!!" Mclane smiled.

"WHAT??!!! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FREAKIN MIND??!!!" Sunny yelled.

"YEAH MCLANE!!!! you cant have Sunny take on that flea ridden scumwhore!!" Trish pleaded.

"good luck next week! see you later ladies, i have business to attend to!" Mclane said as he then left the Glamour Girl dressing room.

"OOOOOOH!!! i HATE that man!!!" Sunny screamed.

the rest of the Glamour Girls began to complain and yell over Mclane's announcement. they knew he was out to screw them and now they had to do their best to get even with Mclane.

DAWN MARIE (Glamour Girls)

vs

STACY KEIBLER

"ladies and gentlemen, this match is scheduled for one fall! introducing first, please welcome STACY KEIBLER!!!!!" Lillian Garcia announced.

the song "Legs" by ZZ Top played and the crowd went wild as Stacy Keibler appeared on top of the stage. Stacy was wearing a blue tank top with black spandex shorts with black hiking boots with thick black socks. she smiled as she made her way to ringside. Stacy knew what Dawn Marie was up to and she couldnt let her win. Stacy wasnt an accomlished wrestler, but she knew what tactics she had to use. she made it to the ring and using her "feminine ways" she ducked under the ropes, showing off her long legs and gorgeous rear end to the crowd's delight.

Johnny C: "WHOA BABY!!!! now Brain, there goes one BEAUTIFUL woman!!"

Bobby: "i will agree with you Johnny Boy! i would love for her to wrap her legs around me and just pound-"

Johnny C: "hey hey hey!!! watch yourself!"

"...and her opponent!!! representing the Glamour Girls, here is DAWN MARIE!!!" Lillian Garcia announced.

Dawn Marie's music began to play and she made her appearance at the top of the stage. wearing a peach top that showed off her belly, white shorts and white wrestling boots, Dawn Marie sauntered her way towards the ring. she has been waiting for this chance for a long time. she LOVED tickling and teasing Torrie Wilson, but now she wanted to do the same to Stacy. she couldnt wait to tickle those long legs and humiliate Stacy. she made it to the ring and walked up to Lillian Garcia.

"mmmmmm Lillian..you look awfully nice tonight. i want to tickle those sweet feet of yours and *other* spots as well...." Dawn Marie teased.

Lillian ran out of the ring as she didnt want to become a tickle victim again. Merman, the referee, called for the bell and the match began. Dawn Marie strutted up to Stacy and blew her a kiss. Stacy reahced back to slap Dawn Marie, but Dawn blocked it, grabbed the back of Stacy's head and planted a kiss on her lips.

Bobby: "OH YEAH!!! HLA!!! HLA!!! HLA!!!!"

Satcy pushed herself off of Dawn and wiped her lips. her face turned red and she back away from Dawn Marie who started to stalk her. as Dawn got close, Stacy then lashed out with her long leg and tried to kick Dawn Marie. Dawn caught Stacy's ankle and smiled. Dawn Marie looked down at Stacy's ankle and licked her lips. she couldnt wait to get at the sweet prize that was inside the boot. Stacy hopped on one leg and then fell to the mat as Dawn twisted her ankle gently. as Stacy laid on her stomach, Dawn put the ankle in a step over told hold and knelt down, trapping Stacy.

"..you know Stacy...i always wanted to touch your feet....they are so divine....mind if i take a look?" Dawn teased.

Stacy begaqn to whimper as she felt Dawn untying her boot. she knew what was about to happen and begged for mercy. Dawn simply plucked the laces loose and began to tug away at the boot. the boot came off Stacy's heel and Dawn slipped the rest of the boot off, took a whiff and smiled. she then grabbed a hold of Stacy's wiggling foot by the toes and began to peel the sock off. the sock slipped off the heel, then the pale arch was exposed, then the ball of the foot and with a gentle tug, the sock came completely off, exposing Stacy's long narrow sole.

"oooooooooh!!! i like!!! your foot is soooo long!!! so narrow!!! it looks sensitive....tell me Stacy, do you have ticklish feet?" Dawn teased.

"..please..please dont tickle my foot....please Dawn.." Stacy whimpered as she crunched her toes.

Johnny C: "it looks like Stacy is in trouble!!! her foot is trapped and Dawn has that look in her eyes!"

Bobby: "i LOVE Dawn!!!! she knows exactly how to break down an opponent!!! this is one tickling session i am going to really enjoy!!!"

Dawn pulled Stacy's toes open and made the sole taut. she then gently ran the tips of her fingers along the long narrow sole and smiled when she saw goosebumps form on Stacy's legs and a giggle came from Stacy's lips. she finally was going to tickle seduce Stacy and she wanted to savor the moment. she then spider walked her fingers along the sole and Stacy began to squirm. then Dawn went full force and raked her nails along the delicate sole and Stacy lost it.

"NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH PLEASE STOP IT!!!!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEH T-T-TICKLES IT TICKLES!!!!" Stacy wailed away.

Dawn then stroke the tip of her index finger along the undersides of Stacy's toes, which only forced more hysterical laughter from Stacy. Dawn felt hot inside as she saw Stacy thrashing on the mat in crazed laughter. she found a particular sweet spot on the ball of Stacy's foot and tormented her. Merman asked Stacy if she wanted to give up, but Stacy refused. as much as the tickling was driving her crazy with mad laughter, she didnt want to give Dawn the satisfaction of forcing her to submit. Dawn saw Stacy refusing and winked at the crowd. she then stop tickling Stacy's foot and enjoyed listening to Stacy huffing and puffing. Dawn then reached her hands down and began to tickle Stacy's long legs.

"NOT THERE!!!! OOOOOOOHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAEHEHEHEHEHE NOOOOOOOOOOOOO STOP!!! STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHA!" Stacy begged.

Dawn tickle Stacy's inner thighs which sent Stacy into convulsions. Dawn lowered her hands inside the inner thighs, close enough to Stacy's *special spot* but not there as she knew she was TV. it did drive Stacy insane and the tickling was getting to her. Merman asked her if she wanted to submit and Stacy laid her head on the mat and began to tap out. Merman called for the bell.

Johnny C: "it's over already! Stacy just submitted!"

Bobby: "dont you just LOVE Dawn Marie matches? they are always so hot! i need some lemonade right now!"

"..ladies and gentlemen, the winner of this bout, DAWN MARIE!!!" Lillian Garcia announced.

Merman raised Dawn Marie's hand in the air and her music began to play. Dawn then looked at Lillian Garcia.

"you're next on my list...." Dawn whispered. she then looked at a laid out Stacy Keibler and knelt down beside her. Dawn then grabbed a hold of Stacy's spandex shorts and yanked thenm down, exposing Stacy's white thong underwear. Dawn looked at Stacy's rear end and smiled. she wanted to humiliate Stacy in the worst way. then the crowd started to cheer as Torrie Wilson ran down the stage and got into the ring. she tackled Dawn Marie off of Stacy Keibler and Dawn got out of the ring as Torrie tended to her friend.

"...oh Torrie...i want you.." Dawn laughed as she walked back up the ramp.

Stacy got to her feet and hugged Torrie. she felt so embarrassed as she saw Dawn marie eyeing the both of them. Torrie and Stacy knew, their rivalry with Dawn Marie was far from over.

*********COMMERCIAL**********

"Debra, how are you?" Mclane asked.

"David, i am doing great! WOWF is taking off and the ratings are sky high!" Debra smiled.

"it's good to visit here. it seems like everything is running smooth. but dealing with the Glamour Girls must be tough." Mclane said.

"tough isnt the word. more like migraine headache!" Debra laughed.

both Debra and David Mclane laughed, then they heard a knock on the door. they invited the person in and it was Victoria.

"Victoria, good to see you!" Mclane told her.

"good to see you too David, but i am here for business! Debra, David, i am SICK AND TIRED of the Glamour Girls interfering in my matches. if it wasnt for Sable, i would be the WOWF World Champion right now! i want Sable and i WANT HER NOW!!!" Victoria demanded.

"i sense your frustrations Vic-" Debra tried to say.

"FRUSTRATIONS??!!! FRUSTRATIONS??!! every single week these Glamour Girls walk around so high and mighty! give me Sable and i will destroy that BITCH!!!" Victoria shouted.

"how about this? a match between you and Sable is huge! you can take on Sable...but, you will face her at PANDEMONIUM!!! how's that sound?" Mclane asked.

Victoria listened to Mclane, then had a huge smile. "sounds like a plan. i promise that at PANDEMONIUM, Sable will never be the same again!" Victoria smiled with an evil look, then left the room.

David Mclane and Debra looked at each other and smiled. they knew PANDEMONIUM was already shaping up to be a huge event.

BRAT PACK (Hope and Faith)

vs

HARLEY'S ANGELS (WOWF Tag Team Champions)

WOWF TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP TITLE MATCH

"ladies and gentlemen, this match is scheduled for one fall and it is for the Women Of Wrestling Federation Tag Team Championship!!! introducing first, the challengers! here is HOPE and FAITH, the BRATPACK!!!" Lillian Garcia announced.

some pop music began to play and the crowd booed as Hope and Faith made their appearance at the top of the stage. Hope and Faith were both dressed in matching school girl outfits, with high white kneesocks and black loafers. they were part of CRUSH, but it folded before it even got off the ground. now that they were here in WOW, they wanted to make a career. they got this chance for the Tag Team Championship and didnt want to waste that opportunity.

Johnny C: "here comes the Bratpack Brain and even though they look angelic in their schoolgirl outfits, they are far from being nice!"

Bobby: "well, you know what they say about schoolgirls?"

Johnny C: "no, what?"

Bobby: "Johnny, Johnny, Johnny. if you dont know, then never mind. i didnt realize that you still lived at home with mom."

Johnny C: "hey, there is nothing wrong with living with mom! you know how much i save on rent?"

Bobby: "figures....."

"...and their opponents!!! coming to the ring, led by their manager, THUG, here are the Women Of Wrestling Tag Team Champions, CHARLIE DAVIDSON and EZ RIDER, HARLEY'S ANGELS!!!!" Lillian Garcia announced.

the song "Let the Bodies Hit the Floor" by Drowning Pool began to play and the crowd booed as Harley's Angels appeared on top of the stage. EZ Rider wore dark blue jeans, a white t-shirt and leather vest with black wrestling boots, while Charlie Davidson wore faded light blue jeans, a black t-shirt and black wrestling boots. the powderblue strapped championships belts were around their waists as they made it to the ring. Harley's Angels, along with Thug, were still pumped about being Tag Team Champions. their confidence went up ten fold and they knew there were no real strong tag teams over here in the WOWF. most of the dangerous teams were in WOWE. tonight, they planned to show off their dominance.

Johnny C: "you know Brain, i dont think there is any team in WOWF that can beat Harley's Angels."

Bobby: "you're right! this is by far THE best tag team in WOWF! that is why they are the champions! although, i would not underestimate Francine and Jackie Gayda. they are Glamour Girls you know."

TicklerDAE, the referee, held up the championship title belts and called for the bell. Charlie started against Faith and when Faith tried to lock up, Charlie planted a boot in her gut and put her in the headlock. Faith then forced Charlie off of her and threw her into the ropes. Faith tried a shoulderblock, but Charlie was too strong and knocked Faith to the mat. Charlie laughed at Faith as she laid on the mat. then Faith kicked forward and nailed Charlie in the knee. Charlie fell to the mat in pain and Faith began to drop elbows. Charlie was dazed and Faith grabbed her leg and tried to put her in the figure four leglock. Charlie used her strength and before Faith could cinch it in, she was thrown off of Charlie when Charlie kicked her legs. Faith landed on her rear end and saw Charlie stagger to her feet. she then lunged forward, trying to spear Charlie, but Charlie stepped aside and Faith went crashing into the turnbuckles. Charlie then tagged in her partner EZ Rider and EZ Rider came in and began to pummel Faith. she then scooped her up and slammed her to the mat. she then dropped a knee acorss Faith's throat and went for the cover. 1.........2.......KICKOUT. EZ Rider smiled when Faith kicked out. she then pulled Faith up by the hair and tossed her into the corner. she then began to chop Faith's chest, with the echoes of the chops sounding off throughout the arena.

Faith was in a lot of pain as her chest began to sting. the chops stopped and she hung on the turnbuckles, trying to recover. then a squeal left her lips as she felt EZ Rider poking her ribs. she began to feebly slap away at EZ Rider's hands, but to no avail. EZ Rider then plunged her nails deep into Faith's ribs and Faith exploded in laughter.

"hehhehehehehehehehehehe!!! stop that!! i'm ticklish!!!" Faith giggled.

"i KNOW you are! now...LAUGH!!!" EZ Rider taunted as she continued to tickle Faith's ribs.

Faith couldnt get away from the rib tickling and she slumped to the mat. she then grabbed the ropes and TicklerDae told EZ Rider to break the hold. EZ Rider began to complain to TicklerDAE, but in the meantime, Thug on the outside of the ring, grabbed Faith's ankle and ripped off her loafer. she then headlocked the socked ankle and began to scrabble her fingers along the sole. Faith exploded in laughter as she felt Thug's strong fingers tickling her sole. Hope saw this, got off the ring apron and ran over to Thug. Thug let go of Faith's ankle and grabbed a charging Hope by her throat. she then hoisted Hope up by her throat and chokeslammed her to the arena floor. Hope was in pain and laid motionless on the arena floor.

Johnny C: "i cant believe it!!! Thug just chokeslammed Hope to the arena floor!!!"

Bobby: "did you see that?! she just completely destroyed Hope. i guess we are going to need some hope for Hope."

EZ Rider then tagged in Charlie Davidson and they both grabbed Faith and threw her against the ropes. they did a double clothesline and Faith was nearly unconscious. Charlie looked at Faith's socked ankle and smiled. she then trapped the ankle between her thighs and began to tickle Faith's foot. Faith's foot began to wiggle then thrash about as the tickling became more intense. Charlie then peeled the long sock off, exposing Faith's barefoot. she looked at the pinkish sole with short toes and began to rake her nails along the sole. Faith began to thrash about as she felt tickling fingers probing her toes. on the outside of the ring, Thug grabbed Hope's ankle and easily plucked off the loafer, then peeled off her long white cotton sock. she then scrabbled her fingers along Hope's sole, causing Hope to wake and giggle harder and harder until she broke out in hysterical laughter.

Bobby: "see, Thug is waking up Hope."

Johnny C: "oh how nice of her of doing that by tickling her foot.."

Bobby: "hey, whatever works..."

as Hope laughed outside the ring, inside the ring Faith was worse for wear. Charlie continued to torment Faith's sole. her nails zigzag over the tender flesh which sent Faith into complete hysterics. TicklerDAE asked her if she wanted to submit and Faith held out, but as her toes continued to get tickled, she began to tap out on the mat. TicklerDAE called for the bell. Thug stopped tickling Hope's foot and got into the ring. she then grabbed a weary Faith and threw her out of the ring. TicklerDAE gave them their belts and raised the hands of Charlie and EZ Rider.

"ladies and gentlemen, the winner of this match and STILL Women Of Wrestling Tag Team Champions, HARLEY'S ANGELS!!!!" Lillian Garcia announced.

the song "Let the Bodies Hit the Floor" by Drowning Pool began to play and Harley's Angels celebrated another victory. they held up their title belts up high and smiled. they felt that no one could stop them.

UP NEXT: Gail Kim takes on Bronco Billie and Americana takes on Patti Pizzazz!!!!

okay folks, how did you like this part? the pay per view should be a lot of fun as the matches are longer and the tickling more intense! feedback always welcomed.

DawnMarie is quickly becoming one of my favorites-LOL.

Nice job, as usual.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back