• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stacey Hayes on Stern

Xodlirv

4th Level Green Feather
Here's the times when Stacey Hayes' appearance on Howard Stern will air on E!

THURSDAY 3/24
11 p.m.: Stacey Hayes in tickle chair (1)

FRIDAY 3/25
11 p.m.: Stacey Hayes in tickle chair (2)

SATURDAY
3/26 2 a.m.: Stacey Hayes in tickle chair (2)

Thank you Xod! I'll eagerly be watching, my friend.:D

Mitch

Okay, so who else saw the tickle? I did, and liked it. Stacey is a very pretty, and I would say, a bit of a wild girl. She seemed to really be tortured during the tickling. I wish Stern had gotten her bare feet, but it was pretty good anyway. Overall, I'd rate the show about a 9. It was about as good as you can get, except for the absence of bare foot tickling.

Mitch

It wasnt too shabby, and she said Howard tickled her really well too.

agreed

Could have used at least some foot shots. But great nonetheless. Besides, there should be some when the Christy Hemme episode(s) airs and when they had that one playmate in the tickle chair and her feet were in fact bare and tickled

This has to have been one of Howard's best efforts ever. Stacey Hayes is quite stunning (5'-7", thick blonde hair, full lips) and wore a very sexy "schoolgirl" outfit consisting of a clingy pink ribbed crop top, a short pleated plaid skirt and black high heel pumps. Her long legs were smooth and bare.

Howard tickled her in the ribs seven separate times over a three minute period (yes, I counted and timed it!) and she did seem truly distressed by the experience, though I think that was more due to the fact she had to pee pretty badly and was worried she'd lose control while being tickled.

I too wish Artie had come over, removed her high heels and tickled her feet (as he has done to other Tickle Chair guests in the past) but Stacey seemed like she was verging on hyperventilating at times and kept saying she might pass out so maybe that's why he hesitated to take advantage of her helpless state. Tickling her feet probably would have sent her completely ballistic.

Stacey's reactions were great. She squirmed a lot and emitted an almost continuous high-pitched scream while being tickled. She also verbally protested quite a bit ("Stop! Howard, no, I can't take this! I'll pass out!") and that added to the overall excitement of the segment. She was a very good sport about it all too.

There are two pictures of her on the show posted at her website:

www.staceyhayes.com

One shows her standing by the studio couch, showing off her outfit and her eye-popping figure and the other shows her strapped in the Tickle Chair.

Was anyone able to make a clip, personal issues kept me from being able to catch the show. Thanks so much if anyone did.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back