• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

W.O.W.E. (Women of Wrestling/WWE Divas/GLOW) (F/F) "A new era" part 15

primetime

Verified
okay folks, time for another chapter of WOWE. thanks for the wonderful feedback. it's nice to know my wrestling series entertains you. the pay per view is coming soon, so that means longer matches and MORE tickle torture. characters of WOW can be found at www.wowe.com WWE Divas at www.wwedivas.com GLOW characters at www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Network/7076/ Hollywood at www.webkitten.com and Terri Gold at www.heatherlee.org enjoy!

"COMING SOON!!! the Women Of Wrestling pay per view spectacular PANDEMONIUM is heading your way! watch as the superstars of the WOWE and WOWF get together to bring you TEN exciting matches! the action! the drama!!! will civility ever reign again as PANDEMONIUM breaks loose? keep watching for more details!!!!" a voiceover with David Mclane told the fans.

the pyrotechnics went off and the WOWE show began with the fans in a frenzy, excited about tonight's show. they were also pumped up over the coming pay per view and couldnt wait to see the superstars give it their all.

Lee: "HELLO EVERYONE!!!! welcome to the WOWE!!!! this is Lee Marshall and of course joining me in the broadcast booth is the Coach, Jonathan Coachman! Coach, welcome to another exciting week!"

Coach: "the pleasure is all yours! you know Lee, this is going to be an exciting show as the TRUE World Champion, Hollywood will defend her title against Cheyenne Cher!"

Lee: "but that's not all! Terri Gold will also be in action as she takes on Hollywood's niece, Innocence!"

Coach: "and like clockwork, Terri Gold will tap out again!! she's a loser Lee, a big ticklish LOSER!!"

Stephanie McMahon sat behind her desk in her office when she heard a knock on the door. she invited the person in and when the person walked in, Stephanie smiled. "yes, Spanish Red?"

"hello senorita! i have one question. when do i get my title shot against that pathetic loser Beckie?" Spanish Red asked.

"well, Chyna seems to be next in line-" Stephanie tried to say.

"Chyna! no one cares about Chyna! she couldnt beat Terri Gold, so now she tries against the weaker Beckie? i DESERVE a title match!" Spanish Red demanded.

"well, how about this? PANDEMONIUM is coming up and i need to start making matches. if you win your match next week, then i will consider your to face Beckie for the WOWE Continental title at PANDEMONIUM." Stephanie offered.

"si!! now that's what i'm talking about! who do i have to beat?" Spanish Red smiled.

".....Chyna...." Stephanie told her.

"QUE?!!! Chyna??!! but, she has a match tonight!" Spanish Red exclaimed.

"i'm sure Chyna wont mind. anyway, why dont we watch Chyna. her match is next!" Stephanie smiled.

CHYNA (tWo)

vs

LITTLE EGYPT (GLOW)

"ladies and gentlemen, this match is scheduled for one fall! introducing first, please welcome LITTLE EGYPT!!!" TK81 announced.

some soft music began to play and Little Egypt made her appearance at the top of the stage. dressed in belly dancers outfit and barefoot, she made her way to the ring. despite the fact that she was smiling, Little Egypt was very nervous. she knew just how strong Chyna is and prayed that she could survive this match. she watched previous tapes of Chyna and Little Egypt knew her only chance was to perhaps tickle Chyna. but she also knew just how ticklish she is.

Lee: "Coach, doesnt Little Egypt look nervous?"

Coach: "nervous? she looks downright SCARED!!!! it's like she is on her way to her execution! Lee, you and i know that she has NO CHANCE in winning this match. it will be fun to see her squirm though! i love belly dancers!"

"...and her opponent, representing the Tickling World Order, here is the NINTH wonder of the world, CHYNA!!!!!!!" TK81 announced.

the music of the NWO played and the crowd booed as Chyna made her appearance at the top of the stage. dressed in a black sports bra, with black spandex shorts and thick combat boots, Chyna began to walk towards the ring. she had a smirk on her face as she knew she was going to have some fun humiliating her opponent. she got into the ring and stared down Little Egypt who already began to shake.

Lee: "Chyna sure does look intimidating doesnt she?"

Coach: "i would hate to owe her money and meet her in a dark alley! judging the way she's looking at Little Egypt, i think Little Egypt owes her a lot of money! this is going to be good!!!"

apremont75, the referee, called for the bell and Chyna stood there smiling at Little Egypt. Little Egypt was nervous as she saw Chyna motioning for her to get closer. Little Egypt shook her head no and Chyna charged her. Little Egypt stepped out of the way and Chyna crashed into the turnbuckles. Little Egypt then began to punch Chyna in the back with all the power she had. Chyna simply turned around, looked at Little Egypt punching her, then nailed her with a vicious clothesline. Chyna then pulled Little Egypt up, hoisted her up over her head and walked around the ring. she then walked over to the ropes and dropped Little Egypt belly first onto the ropes. Little Egypt bounced off the ropes and landed on her back on the mat, gasping for air. Chyna then picked her up and threw her against the ropes. she then did a back body drop, which sent Little Egypt high into the air and crashing down hard onto the mat. Chyna laughed as Little Egypt moaned in pain. she picked her up by the hair one more time, scooped her up and slammed her to the mat. she then dropped a leg across her throat.

Coach: "oooooooh!!!! Lee, i think Little Egypt is dead..."

Lee: "she is NOT dead! but then again, maybe so. she sure is in a lot of pain right now!"

Chyna then looked at a completely worn out Little Egypt and decided it was playtime. she then wrapped her legs around Little Egypt's waist and the way she sat, Little Egypt's shoulder werent pinned to the mat, but hung in the air over the mat. Chyna squeezed her legs and Little Egypt's legs twitched. she then grabbed Little Egypt's wrists and held them over her head. apremont75 checked to see if the shoulders were pinned, but they werent. Chyna then looked at the exposed torso of Little Egypt. she then gently ran her fingers across the smooth shaven armpits, tickling Little Egypt.

"hehehehehehehe!!! stop that!!! that tickles!" Little Egypt giggled.

"aw! is Little Egypt ticklish!! laugh for me little girl! LAUGH!" Chyna taunted as she continued to stroke her fingers all over the ticklish armpits.

Little Egypt laughed hysterically as she felt Chyna's strong fingers tickling her armpits. she tried to lower her arms, but Chyna's strength prevented her from doing so. she could only laugh hysterically as her armpits were tickled. her legs kicked, but it was no use as she knew she was trapped. she closed her eyes and tried to block the sensations, but the ticklish sensations ripped through her body like electricity.

"oooh!! what do we have here? is this a ticklish belly button? i love belly dancer belly buttons!" Chyna teased as she poked her index finger deep into Little Egypt's belly button.

"OH NO!!! NOT THERE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHA!!! STOP STOP!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!" Little Egypt wailed.

"there is no help for you, only TICKLES!!!!! kitchy kitchy koo!!!" Chyna taunted.

Little Egypt exploded in a deep laughter as her belly button was her most ticklish spot. her body convulsed as the index finger probed even deeper. she couldnt stand it anymore. she was trapped in Chyna's clutches and the tickling was extreme. "I QUIT I QUIT I QUIT!!!! MAKE HER HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH STOP!!! MAKE HER STOP!!!!!"

apremont75 called for the bell and Chyna stopped her tickling. with a disappointed look, she stop tickling Little Egypt and stood up. apremont75 raised her hand in victory.

"the winner of this out as a result of a submission, CHYNA!!!!" TK81 announced.

Chyna looked over an exhausted Little Egypt who was holding her belly button. Chyna lowered her head next to Little Egypt's and whispered into her ear. "...did you think i forgot about your feet?"

Little Egpyt's eyes opened up and she felt a rush of panic rip through her as Chyna grabbed her bare ankle. Chyna flipped her onto her belly and stood up, holding her ankle, putting Little Egypt in an awkward position. Chyna looked down and saw the bare sole of Little Egypt. she then stroked her nails up and down the tiny delicate sole and more hysterical laughter poured out from Little Egypt. Chyna laughed as Little Egypt's body writhed and she was tapping the mat violently. apremont75 told her to stop and Chyna let go of the ankle. she then planted her boot on Little Egypt's rear end and posed. she then motioned her hands around her waist. she wanted the Continental title and hoped she sent a message to Beckie.

"Chyna sure humiliated Little Egypt!" Lita said, watching the monitor.

"yeah, but she can be beat. trust me! i already beat her!" Riot laughed.

"she wants my title. i know eventually our paths are going to cross and i have to show her she doesnt intimidate me." Beckie told the group.

"i'm sure you will be fine. hey Terri, are you ready for your match against Innocence? you damn well know Hollywood will be watching!" Riot asked.

"i'm ready. i have to win this match. i have to show Stephanie i deserve a rematch. beating Hollywood's niece should do the trick. but i know the tWo may be up to something." Terri told them.

"dont worry, we'll watch your back. if the tWo tried to interfere, we will be there to stop them! good luck!" Lita told her.

Terri hi-fived Beckie, Riot and Lita, then left the dressing room. she knew her chance to regain her title belt starts tonight. she knew she couldnt fail otherwise she may never see her title again.

***********COMMERCIAL************

INNOCENCE (tWo)

vs

TERRI GOLD

"ladies and gentlemen, this match is scheduled for ONE fall! introducing first, representing the Tickling World Order, she is the niece of the Women Of Wrestling Entertainment World Champion Hollywood, here is INNOCENCE!!!!!!" TK81 announced.

the music of the NWO played and the crowd booed as Innocence made her appearance at the top of the stage. dressed in a pink outift with a tiny pink skirt, wearing sheer black garter stockings and black sneakers, Innocence made her way to the ring. she placed the tip of her finger in her mouth, trying to look innocent, but the fans knew she was nowhere near angelic. Innocence loved the fact she was Hollywood's niece and knew that connection was going to take her far. she was also excited she had the chance to put away her aunt's biggest rival once and for all. she knew if she wins this match, Terri may never get another title shot. she made it to the ring and awaited Terri Gold as the crowd booed her heavily.

Coach: "isnt she sooo cute! such a sweet angel!"

Lee: "sweet angel? are you kidding me?! she is only innocent in name!"

"...and her opponent!!! pleas welcome, TERRI GOLD!!!!!!" TK81 announced.

the crowd exploded into cheers as Terri's music began to play and she appeared on top of the stage. with a huge smile, Terri acknowledged the fans and began to walk towards the ring. Terri knew if she beat Innocence, she could demand a rematch with Hollywood. dressed in her blue top with yellow trim, blue shorts and blue wrestling boots, Terri made it to the ring and jumped over the ropes, showing off her agility. the crowd went wild as Terri pumped her fists. she was definitely ready for this match.

Lee: "listen to the ovation Coach!!! Terri Gold is ready for action!"

Coach: "but she sure looks naked without that tile belt doesnt she?!"

Lee: "she is still the champion of the people! look at these fans!"

phreakadelic, the referee, called for the bell and Terri went right after Innocence. she began to chop away at her, then threw her against the ropes. Terri then connected on a dropkick, but Innocence got back to her feet, only to be met by a vicious clothesline by Terri. Terri went for the quick cover. 1........2........KICKOUT! Terri waited for Innocence to stand up and when she did, she scooped her up and slammed her to the mat. Terri then dropped an elbow and went for the cover again. 1.........2........KICKOUT! Terri then tried to pick Innocence up, but Innocence poked Terri in the eye, then clotheslined Terri. Innocence then pulled Terri up by the hair, threw her against the ropes and delivered a dropkick, her feet connecting with Terri's chin. she then went for the cover. 1.........2.........KICKOUT. Innocence rolled her eyes at phreakadelic who told her it was a two count. Innocence knew she couldnt match power with Terri and had to go for the quick win. she grabbed Terri's ankle and did a step over toe hold. as she twisted Terri's ankle, she also began to unlace the blue boot. Terri realized what was going on, reached up and managed to get Innocence in a small package pinning manuever. phreakadelic made the count. 1............2.........KICKOUT!

Lee: "Terri almost pulled it off! but you can tell Innocence is trying to go after Terri's feet!"

Coach: "it is her weakest spot! if Innocence gets those boots off, Terri is DONE!!!"

Innocence then tried to grab Terri's ankle again, but Terri got it away from her reaching hands, then kicked Innocence in the head, knocking her to the ground. Terri re-tied her own boot, then as Innocence stood up, Terri scooped her up and delivered a powerslam. the crowd cheered as Terri pumped her fist. Terri then looked at Innocence's black sneaker and smiled. she figured turnabout is fair play. she rolled Innocence over onto her belly, crossed her ankles and folded them against her rear end and sat on the shins. she then began to unlace the sneakers and with a gentle tug, Terri removed a sneaker, then did the same to the other. Terri tossed the sneakers over her shoulder and looked down at the sheer stockinged feet of Innocence. she quickly zipped her fingers up the sole and the foot wiggled wildly.

"w-what are you doing?! put my shoes back on!" Innocence screamed.

"kitchy kitchy kitchy!!!" Terri teased then raked her nails up and down the soles.

Innocence tried holding in the laughter, but it was no use and she let the laughter pour out. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IT TICKLES HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP TICKLING MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!"

Terri continued to tickle the sheer nyloned covered soles, making sure she went in between the toes. Innocence was laughing harder now and she tried to crawl her way to the ropes. Terri laughed as now she was the one dishing it out. Innocence refused to submit when phreakadelic asked her. Terri then held onto Innocence's big toe, pulled it back and used the tip of her fingernail to tickle the joint where the big toe met the ball of the foot. this drove Innocence into complete hysterics. she tried to reach for the ropes but Teri kept tickling her big toe. then she felt Terri's fingers slowly drag across her sole back and forth. Innocence began to cry as she didnt want to submit, but the tickling was breaking her down. Terri then tickled the instep and Innocence began to go into silent laughter. Innocence reached her hand out one more time and Terri went to the undersides of the toes and Innocence began to tap the mat wildly! phreakadelic called for the bell as the crowd went wild.

Lee: "she did it! she made Innocence tap out to foot tickling!!!!"

Coach: "Hollywood is going to be pissed!"

"ladies and gentlemen, the winner of this match as a result of a submission, TERRI GOLD!!!!!!!" TK81 announced.

phreakadelic raised Terri's hand in victory as her music played. Terri watched Innocence slither out of the ring, wiping the tears from her eyes. Terri then asked for the microphone.

"i want to thank you fans! together, we will get the WOWE World title back!!! Stephanie, i want my TITLE MATCH!!!" Terri demanded.

the song "My Time" played on the loudspeakers and the crowd turned their attention to the top of the ramp. the General Manager of WOWE, Stephanie McMahon, appeared on top of the stage holding a microphone and watched Innocence walk past her on her way to the back.

"Stephanie, i just beat Hollywood's niece!!! i want my rematch with Hollywood!!!!" Terri demanded.

"you win one match and you think you deserve a title match?! i feel bad for Innocence. she just had her feet tickled by you and i know how that feels! you sure seem full of spunk! i'll tell you what, you want a title match?" Stephanie asked.

"you know i do!" Terri told her.

"since PANDEMONIUM is coming up, i thought i would offer to you a rematch against Hollywood!" Stephanie told her.

Terri was shocked. she then pumped her fists as the crowd cheered. it looked as though she was going to get her rematch.

"BUT FIRST....." Stephanie bellowed into the microphone.

Terri looked at Stephanie, who now had a sinister smile on her face. Terri knew it wasnt going to bode well for her.

"you have to win your match next week! it is not a simple match either. i want you to PROVE to me you are even worthy of facing Hollywood. next week, you will have to compete in a GAUNTLET match! you MUST defeat FOUR WOMEN to get that title shot at PANDEMONIUM!! there will be no outside interference, no one to help you. IF you defeat an opponent, then the next one will come out. there will be no rest! you MUST win!!! if you lose, then your title shot is GONE!!! so how about it Terri? ready for the challenge? are you ready to prove to me you DESERVE a title shot?" Stephanie asked.

Terri couldnt believe what Stephanie told her. she had to beat 4 women consecutively? the crowd started to chant her name. Terri knew Stephanie was going to try to beat her. she couldnt let that happen. she raised the microphone to her lips. "YES!!!! I accept the challenge!!! bring it on!!!"

Stephanie smiled. "good! next week's show is going to be fun! oh, your opponents will be VINE, POISON, GORGEOUS GEORGE and JAZZ!!!! good luck!"

Terri couldnt believe her ears. she had to take on four members of the tWo. she watched Stephanie leave the ring area as the song "My Time" played. Terri gulped as she knew she was going to have to dig deep within her talents to survive.

UP NEXT: Hollywood defends her title against Cheyenne Cher!!

okay folks, how did you like this episode? can Terri survive a gauntlet match? feedback always welcomed.

awesome as usual. a couple quik questions though
1) did you already end the molly holly/ice cold saga?
2)have you ever considered incorporating sensational sherri into your stories? i always liked her.
keep up the good work.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back