• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What is this book called?

sincerity

TMF Regular
It's a book that's been mentioned on here before. A book about Saturday Night Live, which mentiones Bill Murray routinely tickled the female members of the staff on a special couch. Can someone give me the title.

Sincerity, I know this was a long time ago (i was offline for 8 months) but the book is called "Saturday Night" it came out in the 80's/early 90's. The chapter is called "Billy" and it's right on the first page of the chapter. I'll post the exact wording when I dig up the book which is in this messy freaking apartment somewhere!!!

SATURDAY NIGHT: A Backstage History of Saturday Night Live
by Doug Hill and Jeff Weingrad
Vintage Books, a division of Random House
1st Edition: March 1987

Chapter 22: Billy
Page 250
(i'll give you the last two paragraphs of the page, to give you the set up, hehe)

Billy's fashion sense, like John's and Danny's, bordered on the anarchistic. He favored outlandishly baggy pants and wrinkled shirts that looked as if they'd been picked out of a pile in his closet, which they probably had been. He was a drinker, not a drugger. He could toss down a half-dozen beers before the first-quarter buzzer sounded at a Knicks game, and he sometimes swigged from a fifth of Irish whiseky as he wasked arouns (studio) 8H during blocking, a practice NBC tried to discourage.

He had a physical exuberance that always threatened to cross over into violence, even when he was being friendly. Soon after he arrived on the 17th floor he got into the habit of throwing the women down on a couch or the floor, and tickling them unmercifully into hysterics. Other times he'd simply pick up a passing woman and bite her on her rear end. Another favorite trick was to stand up in the green room during dinner break and squeeze sandwiches through his fingers.

I've seen this asked for many times, so....perhaps we should nominate Bill Murray as some kind of TMF Saint or something, as he is by far the most visible and notorious celebrity TICKLER, haha. I mean, it pops up in interviews with actresses (Geena Davis, Sigourney Weaver, someone else I forget), as an extra on a DVD (Murray is seen in a still photograph tickling Gwenyth Paltrow's bare foot in the Criterion DVD of The Royal Tannebaums extras) and multiple mainstream scenes (Stripes, 2 different scenes, Groundhog Day, Scrooged, I think there's others that I'm forgetting) and finally, the cherry on the cake, documentary reportage, haha, in the "official" biography of Saturday Night Live.....

which, I might add, is a great book, if you want to learn about the history of television between the late 60's and mid 80's. That and "The Late Show" are great trashy reads, heheh

If Bill Murray is king than Kirsten Dunst is queen!

We Should make bill murray king and kirsten dunst queen becouse she has been tickled in most every flim she has been in and bill murray has tickled most every woman in his flims.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back