• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Left Coast business, Tropical return, and, unusual practices.

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their next road trip to the West Coast. After losing two of three in San Fransisco, they won two of three in both San Diego, and Los Angeles. During the road trip, Mitch had to watch his diet carefully, as he ate only salads, chicken, turkey, and frozen yougurt. He was in California, the land of beautiful women, and he longed for Paradise and Naomi. Usually, every night, Mitch would call Naomi after games, regardless of the time or what city he was in, and just talk, but this road trip was different. It was the first one since he had started his mandatory diet, and food could not be the substitute for sex with his wife anymore. Thus, when he called Naomi from California, he irritated her by asking her what she was wearing during the call, and for phone sex, something they had never done in all the years they had been married. One night she snapped at him in an exasperated tone:" If you dont stop behaving like this, you wont see what Iam wearing, because I'm going to go in our bedroom, and lock the door, and you can have the couch!" She snapped. "You're my wife, you are supposed to do this for me" He argued. "I dont have to do anything. Right now I just feel like slamming the phone on you, because you are pissing me off so much!" Naomi said, her voice rising with anger with every word.
On the night Mitch returned home from California, it was mid evening. Usually, he found dinner waiting for him, and Naomi in a sexy outfit, ready to throw herself at him. This time, he found no food, and the door locked, and only got a screaming tirade from Naomi through the door. After making himself dinner, and a couple of hours, Naomi came out of the bedroom with her nightie unbuttoned, and her breasts showing:" Want these? Well, you cant have them, you miserable perverted fuck! How dare you ask me for phone sex! Iam your wife, not a whore, and I dont do that!" She shouted. "There are a lot of things you dont do! You wouldnt give me a blowjob if your life depended on it, you cold bitch!" Mitch shot back. "You dont like that I dont give you a blowjob? Well, fine, then, why dont you divorce me, and go find someone who will, then you can go fuck yourself!" Naomi screamed. Mitch started for the door:" Where are you going?" She demanded. "I just came home from a five hour plane flight through four time zones, Iam tired, and I hate my diet. I dont need you ranting and raving at me. I think Iam going to go to the hotel, and devour a basket of fried chicken just to piss you off!" He said. Naomi shook with rage:" You're saying that just to upset me! Fine, if you want to kill yourself, and for your kids to be orphans, see if I care, you selfish fuck!" Naomi screamed. Mitch walked out of the apartment, and didnt return until nearly sunrise. At that point, the bedroom door was still locked, and Mitch caught some sleep on the couch.
The following day, Monday, was an off day. Naomi left the apartment, and Mitch slept the majority of the day. When the family returned home that night, they ate dinner in silence. Naomi kept shooting Mitch dirty looks:" Did you enjoy the couch, you fuck, because that is your bed, until further notice!" Naomi seethed. "I did actually, it's a lot better then sleeping with you, and having you bitch at me all the time. Gawd, I cant stand you sometimes!" Mitch shot back. "If you cant stand me, have the couch, fine! You can sleep there for the rest of your life, for all I care!" Naomi seethed.
The next night, the Good Guys began a series with the New York Mets. Distracted, things didnt go well, as they gave up nine runs in the first 3 innings, en route to a blowout loss. The team redeemed itself on Wednesday, as Mitch hit a tenth inning homer, in a win. A Thursday matinee was played in front of a sellout, as the team rallied from a 5-0 deficit, tying the game in the sixth, and winning it in the tenth.
At that point, before the series with the Braves, Mitch and Naomi were still in a cold war. That Friday morning, Mitch went out to buy Naomi a dozen red roses. He presented them to her as she was standing in the kitchen making lunch:" For you, a peace offering" He said. "I get it, you havent had any in four days, and this is a tactic to get me horizonitally with my legs in the air" She said. "It isnt a tactic, and I havent had any in much longer than four days, because I've been away. This fighting is silly, let's kiss and make up" Mitch said, going to nuzzle Naomi's neck: "Stop that, that tickles" Naomi said, moving her head and jerking her neck "I love you" Mitch said, hoping to soften Naomi's hard line stance. Naomi looked at him:" How can I love someone so much, who I sometimes feel like I want to strangle. You make me so GRRRRR sometimes!" She said. Mitch picked Naomi up in his arms, and carried her toward the bedroom, placing her down on the bed, and removing her tericloth top that she was wearing. Once Naked, they made love for the first time in two weeks, after which Mitch said to her:" I need to talk to you about something, and I want you to listen to what I say, and consider it please. Every other guy on this team brags to me about their wives giving them great oral sex. For years, I've not made an issue of it, because I remember what happened that time years ago during the first marriage, when you swallowed my semen, and got sick. I would never force you to do anything, but I would appreciate if you would consider trying oral sex. I wont ask you to swallow, but please just try Naomi. It is an intense feeling that I never get to experience." He lobbied. "Okay, when you come home tonight, or tomorrow, if we're not both dead, I'll try it. I would do anything for you. It amazes me that someone I love so much and would do anything for, makes me so crazy sometimes." She said.
That night, the Good Guys began a series with the Braves. An opening game loss was followed by a win on Saturday night, and then a matinee game on Sunday, during which the Good Guys rallied from a 3-0 eighth inning deficit to win. Also, on that Saturday night, Mitch and Naomi tried the oral sex experiment. To be fair, Mitch did such to Naomi first, and made sure she was satisfied, before asking her to do it to him. She slowly put his bulging erect penis into her mouth, and began sucking. The feeling was so intense, Mitch thought he was ready to explode. After about a minute or two, he exploded with a massive orgasm into Naomi's mouth, and she quickly spit the semen into a nearby cup, and they both got into bed: "You okay? You're not sick are you?" Mitch asked. "No, I'm fine" She said. "Thank you, I love you. I wouldnt ask you to do that all the time, but every once in a while" He said, kissing her on top of her head. "Yes, of course. Gosh, being in love is so hard. Saying no, especially with our lives, and not seeing each other for a while, makes me feel like a hard assed bitch" Naomi said. "No, you're a fine wife. I just want us to do new things to spice up our life" Mitch said.
Houston was the last team to visit the Good Guys before they hit the road again for nine days. A win on Monday was followed by a loss on Tuesday, and then a game that streched from day into evening on Wednesday. Kate Hudson started the homestand finale in front of a sellout matinee on Wednesday. The game started at 1pm, and was one of the craziest games in history. The Good Guys rallied from a 7-4 deficit in the 9th, and rallied two other times in the game. Finally, in the 18th inning, at around 7pm, Mitch put a fitting end to the homestand with a solo homerun to break a tie game, and send the Good Guys to the road in fine fashion. It had been an interesting homestand in more ways then one, and now came a road trip.
In the meantime, the team held it's Saturday tickle party. The featured lee, would be Naomi, whom Mitch decided needed to be punished for all the years of depriving him of oral sex. A male dom dressed in a cop's uniform entered the fetish club as Naomi was tied hands and feet to the bed: The cop approached Naomi, and began by tickling her on her neck as the giggles began: Hehehehehehehehehehe! NO! Moving down, the cop attacked Naomi on her underarms, sides, ribs.and belly, as Naomi thrashed at her restraints, and squealed with laughter, cursing Mitch for putting her through this: Hhehehehehehehehehehe! NO! Hehehehehehehehehehe! "Miserable fucking American husband!" She shouted above the din. Then, the cop got to Naomi's feet, attacking them with fingers, feathers, and ice. Naomi moved her toes every which way, squealing with laughter, and cursing at Mitch for the tortorous tickling: Hehehehehehehehehehehehe! Okay! Okay! I give up already! Tell this guy to stop, you fuck! Hehehehheheheheheh! No, please! Iam going to wet myself, you bastard! Hehehehehehehehehehehehehe! With that, the deshelved Naomi was untied. The cursing had been a new twist, usually, Naomi never cursed at anyone when she was tickled. Whether it was a reflexive reaction, or anger at Mitch for the punishment, no one really knew.
So, it had been another good homestand. Sex practices had been introduced, and another Saturday tickle torture had happened. What would happen next? Stay tuned for the continuing story of the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The End

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back