• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

MTV Damage Control FF/M possibility

TripleNice

TMF Poster
Saw a quick preview for a future episode of Damage Control on MTV. You know how those previews are, it showed a quick 1-2 second clip in passing, but it definitely looked like FF/M tickling.

The premise of the show is that parents put their kids through a a "Candid Camera" type experience. The parents leave the house and watch at a neighbor's house as MTV staff puts the kids through hell (i.e. a repairman comes in and breaks something, then a friend of the parents comes by and tries to seduce the kid, etc.). Parents win money if they can guess how the kid reacts in certain situations.

Anyways, for this future episode, it looks like a son is home alone and two Dominatrix-type women come by. The next scene shows the son on the ground with the women kneeling over him tickling. They then cut to the dad who says "Why can't they do that to me?"

If I find out any more info, i'll post it. . .

I DVR'd some eps last night but didn't catch this one. One did show the promo you mention though, and in my considered medical opinion I have to say they're definitely tickling him. Looks awesome if they expand on it at all.

It is the episode with Kelly Clarkson making a guest appearance

I have watched 3 episodes, but not of them are the one with the tickling. I do keep seeing the preview, though, so it has to be coming up soon.

I think the next new episode is planned to air on Sunday March 27th at 9:30PM, repeating on Monday March 28th at 7PM and several times after that throughout the week. Hopefully, that will be the one.

I just saw this preview....and it is definately tickling....being a resident expert in F/M tickling. ;)

By the way, this one MIGHT be premiering TODAY at 9:30 p.m. If not, next week at 9:30. If it's the one with the kids breaking the TV set, then it's not the one. The goond news is, you can watch the show at the end to see the clip of the next week's show with the tickling. ;)

Yeah this was it, but sadly the scene is pretty much what you see in the preview - about two and a half seconds, no audible reaction, somewhat obstructed. Too bad, because it sure seems like the girls were relishing it, would have liked to have seen the looks on their faces

that was most def fff/m tickling on the Kelly Clarkson episode.

just a few observations/complaints:

-the previews of the program seemed to show MORE tickling than the program itself.

-it would have been nice to see what led up to the tickling scene

-why were there 2 other dudes c*ckblocking that dude?

-I really hate MTV...they even f'd up a f/m tickling scene! I never thought I'd be disappointed to see f/m tickling on a mainstream show

By the way, whats up lergirl? Remember me...???

Hey DeNiro....yeah, even I was disappointed,....ME.....DISAPPOINTED....BY F/M TICKLING. End times are near, folks. ;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back