• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Three's Company" info?

Soda Bobinski

Verified
Hey , guys ...... I was just wondering if anyone knew which season has the episode where Jack , Chrissy , & Janet are sleeping in a tent & Jack tickles Janet's feet w/his own feet? Since they are starting to release each season onto DVD , I'm thinking I may want to either purchase it or rent it if possible ........ haven't seen that scene in a while ....... any info would be graetly appreciated. Thanks!

I'm not quite sure the exact season but I know it is a later one because Ralph Firley is the landlord instead of the ropers. I do have season 3 on dvd and it has the one where jack is trying to sell encyclopedias and is practicing on Janet. To make a long story short, Janet busts Jacks balls and he rib tickles her silly on the couch. Cute scene!!!!

Speaking of Three's Company...

I've seen an image, in a set of Three's Company trading cards, of John Ritter rubbing Joyce DeWitt's stocking feet on the couch. I have never seen this scene in an episode; can anyone identify it?

Nickotickle said:
I'm not quite sure the exact season but I know it is a later one because Ralph Firley is the landlord instead of the ropers. I do have season 3 on dvd and it has the one where jack is trying to sell encyclopedias and is practicing on Janet. To make a long story short, Janet busts Jacks balls and he rib tickles her silly on the couch. Cute scene!!!!

Which disk is that on?

I don't think that scene was as good as the time Jack was going to be a door to door salesman, Janet was playing a house wife for him to practice on and started to playfully ravage him while he's trying to do his spiel. Then he pushed her down and tickled her sides for a few seconds. Wish I had a clip of that. And sorry don't know what seasaon that was.

The infamous couch-tickling scene is from Season Two of Three's Company.

The episode in question is "Jack Looks for a Job"

He gets work as an encyclopedia salesman. Tries his skills on Janet, who pretends she's a lonely housewife. So he turns the tables on her by tickling her on the sofa. He works her ribs, she goes nuts - I think it was legitimate tickle-torture.

There was a very brief rib-tickling scene in an episode wherein Jack prepares a pie for a baking contest, and Chrissy eats it minutes before it is due to be delivered to the contest. Janet teases Jack, who responds by grabbing her about the sides and tickling. Very brief, in my opinion the least of the three tickling scenes in Three's Company, but still enjoyable.

Anybody have any info about the scene in the trading card?

tieler said:
The episode where the roommates go camping and Jack tickles janets feet while they sleep in the tent occurs during season 4. So far only the first three seasons are on DVD, and season 4 should be released shortly. Though I don't think there is a set release date. But it is invevitable.

Thanks , tieler!

Haven't seen this one in a while, either...

(Right Click and select "Save Target As...):

3sCompany(Tent_Scene).zip

BTW---

Does anybody recall the episode where Jack is hired a "Mechanical Man" (sort of like a living mannequin) for an upscale store downtown? It was the one where both Larry and Jack found out they were dating the same girl. During the close of one of the last scenes, Janet made some kind of snarky remark, and both Larry and Jack end up rib-tickling her silly.

One of my favorites. I don't suppose anybody knows the season/episode number, do they?

Nice!

wanto said:

BTW---

Does anybody recall the episode where Jack is hired a "Mechanical Man" (sort of like a living mannequin) for an upscale store downtown? It was the one where both Larry and Jack found out they were dating the same girl. During the close of one of the last scenes, Janet made some kind of snarky remark, and both Larry and Jack end up rib-tickling her silly.

One of my favorites. I don't suppose anybody knows the season/episode number, do they?

Cool! Thanks for the clip wanto!

wanto said:

BTW---

Nevermind. I found it---

A CROWDED ROMANCE - Episode 83 / Season 5

http://www.tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet/GuidePageServlet/showid-629/epid-11274/

--- although I don't think we'll see it on DVD for some time:

http://www.tvtome.com/ThreesCompany/#news

Just for grins, here are the other shows that were mentioned earlier:

Jack Looks For a Job - Episode 8 / Season 2

http://www.tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet/GuidePageServlet/showid-629/epid-8911/

The Bake-Off - Episode 50 / Season 3

http://www.tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet/GuidePageServlet/showid-629/epid-8957/

A Camping We Will Go - Episode 61 / Season 4

http://www.tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet/GuidePageServlet/showid-629/epid-11252/

Isn't there a scene where Jack is disappointed over something and all three are eating breakfast. The two girls begin to tickle Jack to make him laugh while he's eating? They tickled his sides. Didn't last that long but still a good scene. Anyone have any info on this?

For fans of F/M, there is also a scene from a later (Priscilla Barnes) episode where Jack suffers prolonged rib-tickling from the fingers of Ilene Graf (later the mom on Mr. Belvedere). The plot of the episode is that Jack catches his boss with another woman, and his roommates think the woman is with Jack rather than his boss.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back