• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Shego and Bonnie Part 2

Anna Donnison

1st Level Red Feather
People just love "KIIIMMM POSSIBLE, WHENEVER YOU NEED ME, CALL ME IF YOU WANT TO REACH ME! And now the thank you to
LadyCat53081, ctft2001 and tower98 for thanking us personally. To kis123, thewindowguy64 and PrincessAshley thanks for the compliments. And SuperTicklishGuy, please thank Heather for writing this!!!!!! (Well I (Heather) like a little compliment!) Love you baby, love you too....

Kim was still breathing heavy. Her torture had gone for how long she didn't know. But finally it had ended. However she saw to her horror, a bottom half naked Bonnie wearing only her cheerleader top carrying a naked girl with Shego towards Kim. A greater shock arose when she realised it was her best female friend Monique! "Well Kimmy, choice time!" mocked the insidious Shego. "Pick Kim!" laughed Bonnie. "Well Kimmy, what'll be it be!" replied the grinning Shego. "Bonnie, she's just using you!" replied Kim, hoping to split the dangerous duo. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" howled the ticklish teen superhero as her sides were mercilessly massaged. "Watch it Kimmy!" angrily responded Shego. Bonnie rolled her eyes, "Poor Kim, she's jealous CAUSE I have the beautiful girl and she's being tortured!" gloated the brown haired terror. "Then how come you aren't wearing pants and Shego...." But before Kim could finish Shego was as nude as she was. Bonnie grinned, kissed Shego and then removed her top and bra. Despite herself, Kim's breasts became very hard.” I think Kimmy likes girls more than she reveals!" taunted Shego. "What about Josh? And Tagashi? You came on to both of them!" yelled Kim at Bonnie. Bonnie smirked. "Can't have my sexuality splashed all over school or nobody would like me! Besides our relationship is our secret!" replied Bonnie. "Besides I'm her only love!" answered Shego. "Yes, miss!" giggled Bonnie. And another long passionate kiss ensued. "enough time waiting! Choose or we will!" yelled Shego. "I just hope Ron realises what's going on?" thought Kim.

Ron Stoppable hoped Wade would have an answer as to where Kim was. However Wade gave him a lot of confusing information, which made no sense to him. Essentially Kim’s communicator was broken. Where was she? And how would he find her?

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” screamed Kim as Shego rather mercilessly explored her sensitive soles. Bonnie was assisting by digging deep into the redhead’s soft belly. "Tickle, tickle tickle Kimmy!" taunted Shego. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!" bawled out the very ticklish super heroine. "Hey Bonnie, baby, think we can make her pee?" asked Shego. "Let's find out lamb chop!" replied Bonnie.
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" came the howls pouring from the redheaded wonder as Bonnie tongued her sensitive left underarm. Bonnie added her fingers to Kim's right underarm and left sides. Tears poured down Kim's face as to compound the nightmare, long nails were flicking up and down her arches. Despite all the screams and howls and shrieks, Monique remained Unconscious as if the loud sounds of torment from her companion remains beyond her acknowledgement. "HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" continued the cries of Middleton's Heroine. Bonnie, switching from the left sides, was now fingering her navel. She used her remaining fingers to titillate and danced across her sensitive tummy. Water poured down Kim's face as her dynamic Duo ran her into the ground... or at least against the table. "rest break, babe!" yelled Shego. The two naked brunettes engaged in a long, happy kiss. Kim's tired expression remained limped. She did not now she had only endured 1/2 hour. Had she known she would have cried. It felt like half a day. "Time to share, angel face!" declared Shego. "I agree, lover!" replied Bonnie. Kim couldn't help but be amazed, so much for opposites attract! What exuberated it, was the fact she desperately wanted to feel their touch to release her from the pain of horniness. However no such release would be forthcoming it seemed. “Now Kimmy, pick which one to torture you!” spoke Shego. “What?” a confused Kim Enquired. “One of us, Kimmy, will tickle you! Which one?” asked Shego. Kim knew that if she didn’t answer they would both get her, but she refuses to surrender despite her suffering. “Screw you both!” she roared. Both girls giggled. “Then I’ll take her stupid friend and you have her my love!” retorted Bonnie. “Wait! I’ll take Bonnie!” followed up Kim. Better she suffers alone. “Okay then I’ll take your friend and you get to be tickled by the hottie, my beautiful Bonnie!” grinned Shego. “you’re the hottie darling!” responded Shego. “You’ll always be the hottie to me!” said Shego. “ And you to me!” replied Bonnie. “Hate to interrupt this little love-in, but neither of you are tickling Monique!” cried Kim as she frantically tugged at her bonds. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” cried Kim again as Bonnie dug deep into her hollows.

Of course we want a part 3. The only reason I didn't comment earlier was this looked to be the same part of the story that you initially placed with part 1, where I did comment. Anyway, great job ladies and I am looking forward to the next chapter.

Good story, I was waiting for a KP tickling story; so I reward this 10 stars but I can't find Part 1 and yes, I do want Part 3 to be made.

Well thanks, but umm... maybe you could thank the other writer too (Cause otherwise I (Anna) get in trouble)
Love,
Heather and Anna

Can't you just be kissing me now!

Tara McClay in a heartwarming response to forgiving her former addict lover Willow Rosenberg

Well tell Heater the first part 1 of the KP tickle story is very good.

Thanks for the compliment.... but it was directed at me (Heather) right?
Love,
Heather and Anna

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back