• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Brainiac: Science Abuse FFMM/MM

Lukku

TMF Novice
Now, I should have told you all about this last week, but, on Brainiac: Science Abuse last week (on the Wednesday on Sky One (a British Satellite channel)) they showed a whole section devoted to the science of tickling and it was pre-watershed (the show's aimed at pre-teens/teenagers). One thing they proved at the start, is that men are scientifically more ticklish than women. They were also trying to see which spots were worst on the body (which goes in the order, scientifically, of stomach, neck, underarms, groin, feet and knees) (I agree with the stomach thing, my worst spot). And as well as this, they tried to make two Brainiacs (which technically means scientists) wet their pants through the tickling. They made them drink 2 litres of water, wait 2 hours, then tickle them (Throughout the whole of this section, both the men were also duct taped to chairs). The guys who were tickled both survived it without too much embarassment (aka, they didn't piss themselves).

And what scientific evidence did they offer? How big was their sampling? Whom did they use as a control group? Sounds like all-too-common sensationalized pseudo-science to me.

Folks, there are NO studies that conclusively prove that either sex is more ticklish than the other. I've seen (with no actual proof) studies like this before. They're rubbish. Sorry, ticklishness is an individual thing.

Peace,
~FTKL

i'd like to hear more details about this if possible, Lukku. I've actually also heard that from tickling studies, on average men are more ticklish then woman, however, it's been a very long time since i saw that study. However, i think there might be some truth to it. I remember reading a while back that woman have a higher pain threshold then men, so they can endure child birth. Now, tickling is something that borders along pain, i believe, so perhaps the two are related?

These aren't real scientists, everyone. I didn't see this episode, but this show is designed to blow things up and conduct stupid ressearch which is completely useless for everyone. This isn't supposed to be taken too seriously.

The more scientific experiments are carried out around this subject, the better. As long as they tape it and provide us with the clips!

I do have the actual clip of this thing on video tape, however, I have absolutly no idea how to transfer it onto the computer. If I knew how to, then of course I'd put it up here.

Anyway, yes you are right about them though. They do like to blow stuff up, but they do show a bit of scientific fact behind it. For the blowing stuff up, and things to do with chemicals, I agree with the facts that they show because I studied it in my GCSE science classes for my exam almost 3 years ago. This was because I was in the higher class, and got to learn about these things.

ftkl_haha said:
And what scientific evidence did they offer? How big was their sampling? Whom did they use as a control group? Sounds like all-too-common sensationalized pseudo-science to me.

Folks, there are NO studies that conclusively prove that either sex is more ticklish than the other.

I don't know that I'd be watching this segment for the actual scientific value. But I WOULD be watching!

Last edited:
That episode was aired in Sydney this week....it got my attention!

Ali32

Aznagoel said:
The more scientific experiments are carried out around this subject, the better. As long as they tape it and provide us with the clips!

Yeah! What Aznagoel said! :)

In between this series and the last series, they had something called Brainiac: History Abuse, based on, well, history. I watched this with interest, especially for the 'Torture Of The Week' which was never tickling but hey. Anyway, in one episode they were showing how criminals would be punished, they went through a few things, but then came to the most dreaded punishment ever, A GOAT! The male that was meant to be the criminal has his feet soaked in salt water and was then licked by the goats, but then my bubble was burst. According to the host, even though we would think have our soles licked by goats would feel a bit 'tickly' a goats tounge is too rough, so it is like sandpaper against the sensative soles. So, one of the most famous tickle fantasies is proven to be untrue. :sowrong:

Paranoid said:
So, one of the most famous tickle fantasies is proven to be untrue

And yet, in some of the amature videos shot an renfaires, the goat's tounge seems very tickly!

Could someone give me the episode title and or #. Brainiac is airing here in the U.S. and I would love to try to catch it.

Thanks.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back