• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Diary of a Foot Tickling Addict, Journal Entry #2

laughter_n_love

TMF Regular
Diary of a Foot Tickling Addict, Journal Entry #2

I thought the events of this afternoon were bizzare. After what just happened, I now am starting to realize there were not.

After finishing my last journal entry, I downed the rest of my tea and approached the man who seemed fascinated my whisk object thingy. "Can I help you?"

The man started speaking Chinese at me, and I grimaced inwardly. I thought to myself that it was about time for me to get out of Chinatown. He was speaking rapidly and gesturing towards my whisk, but I had no idea what he was trying to tell me. I shrugged at him, the universal gesture for, "I don't know what the hell you are talking about." Seeing my lack of understanding, he pulled out four $50 dollar bills, and pointed at the whisk. This was a language I understood. Moments later, I was $200 richer, and he was the proud owner of the best foot tickling device I'd ever had the priviledge of enjoying.

I had a little money in my pocket, and felt it was time to celebrate. That money would feed me for the next 3 weeks if I managed it properly, and it might even be enough to get another week's rent out of my rat hole apartment. I wasn't concerned with that at the moment...all I wanted right then was a steak and a glass of beer.

A short bus ride later (out of Chinatown), and I was sitting at the bar at Chili's. My steak had been grilled to perfection, my fourth beer was half gone, and it was just about time for the Red Sox to come to bat in the bottom of the first. This was shaping up to be one of the best evenings I'd had in awhile. It had already been the best day of my life, so why not?

I was enjoying the events of the day in my mind (for about the 20th time since it happened) when a blonde in a tight red dress took the bar seat next to me. I hadn't seen her walk in, and I actually smelled her perfume before I noticed her. She had the profile of a runway model, and her hair was a little longer than shoulder length. She looked like something out of a fashion magazine...a fish out of water in a place like this if you asked me. She looked like she belong in some upscale New York bar. The word 'expensive' came to mind. She wasn't looking at me...she was waiting for service and looking impatient. Finally, when it seemed as though the bartender might have gone home for the evening, she paused to look around a bit and noticed me for the first time. I smiled my best smile at her, and she gave a "Yeah, I see you" sort of half smile in return before returning her attention to where the bartender might be.

Unconcerned with the initial brush off, I thought I might make a little conversation. "I guess the bartender is on strike," I said. It was a lame joke, but I was never too good at this pick up line thing.

"Yeah," she said, not looking at me. This wasn't going too well.

"If he ever returns, can I buy you a drink?" This seemed like a safe approach. Dazzle her with riches I don't have. It was then that I felt the charm around my neck growing warm again. As if on cue, the blonde turned and looked me in the eye. Like the Chinese girl from the junk store, this girl's eyes were sparkling brightly.

"Yes, you can buy me a drink. Can we get a table?"

I wasn't as shocked with the sudden turn of events as I would have been if not for the afternoon I'd already had. She smiled at me and made her way over to a booth in a corner of the bar. I eyed her as she walked away...I'd guess she was about 25, 5'7" maybe, 120 lbs if she was lucky. The dress hugged her slender figure nicely, and she had long legs that I couldn't take my eyes off of. On her feet were matching red heels. I paid my tab and followed, sitting in the booth across from her. "Buzz", I said extending my hand.

"Darla," she replied, shaking my offered hand. Her eyes continued to sparkle at me, and the charm around my neck continued to warm my skin. As she withdrew her hand, I felt a bare foot running up my pant leg. I jumped a little at the unexpected caress, and she chuckled a little. "Do you mind?" she asked.

"Not at all." Her foot ran over my kneecap. I couldn't help myself...I leaned back and peeked at what was going on under the table. I saw a nylon encased foot with long slender toes covered in red polish stroking my thigh. Worked for me.

Darla with the glowing eyes was looking at me intently. "These heels are torture on my feet." Under the table, I felt her other foot now caressing my shoe tops. The foot on my thigh was working its way further and further up my leg. "I just had to get out of them. I can trust you with my bare feet, can't I?"

It was a classic hook, and I took the bait. "Trust me?"

The foot on my thigh was all the way on my side of the table. It was only inches from my groin. "Uh-huh. My feet are verrrrrry ticklish," she said, lowering her sparlking eyes in a "you woudn't dare" sort of way.

"Very ticklish, eh?"

"Insanely ticklish," she purred. She bit her bottom lip, and her toes dragged along my leg.

"Are you ready to order?" the waitress asked. I hadn't even noticed her approach the table.

"Martini," Darla said, never taking her eyes off me, or her feet for that matter. I waved my bottle at the waitress, trying to get rid of her as fast as possible. If my focus hadn't been on the foot tease sitting across from me, I would have paid more notice to how stunning our server was. The waitress made a small noise of disapproval and went off to get our drinks.

My hands slipped below the table, and Darla's smile widened. I gripped her slender ankle. "How ticklish is insanely ticklish?" I asked.

She bit her bottom lip again. "Only one way to find out." She rotated her ankle in my hand as if punctuating her remark.

Under the table, away from the prying eyes of the bar's patrons, I danced the fingers of my free hand along her silky nylon covered sole. Darla inhaled sharply and gripped the edges of the table. Her foot was as long and slender as the rest of her, and I took great pleasure in gliding my fingertips from one end of her sole to the other. Still biting her lip, muffled "mmmmm mmmmm" sounds were escaping from her mouth. Her eyes squeezed shut and her knuckles turned white as her grip on the table increased. She was fighting it well, as it was apparent that she was every bit as ticklish as advertised.

I tickled her slowly, not wanting her dam to burst. Her breath was ragged, and her body was tense like a bow string. Despite the vice like grip I had on her ankle, she was managing to wiggle her foot just enough to gain some respite. Strong legs, I thought. I bet she is a dancer.

My free hand explored the entirety of her trapped foot. I found the tops of her long toes to be just as sensitive as the undersides. Still, I was careful to keep the foot tickling just bareable enough for her not to scream. Her struggle to remain composed continued. Had someone been paying attention, they might have noticed something wrong with her. I hoped no one was.

The waitress returned with our drinks. I stopped tickling during her visit, but did not release Darla's ankle. Darla was breathing deeply, trying to look composed. Her eyes still glowed at me, but now her look was challenging. "Is that the best you've got?" it seemed to say. I only barely noticed the waitress glaring at me, but I paid no attention to it.

After the waitress left, I took my fork in my free hand and brought it under the table. Darla's breath caught when she saw this. I grinned evily at her, and she did her best to prepare for the torture that was to come.

Sometimes the anticipation of being tickled is worse than the tickling itself. I didn't tickle Darla right away. She kept waiting and waiting, tense as can be, but the tickling sensation did not come. Finally, when she could wait no more, her eyes flashed open and she began to speak. It was then that I struck.

The tines of the fork raked up her helpless foot. She squealed loudly despite herself, and if I hadn't had an iron grip, she would have leapt out of her seat. I glanced around quickly to see if anyone had noticed, and no one seemed to be particularly interested in our booth. I scraped the sharp edges cruelly up the length of her sole, and she fought desperately to both keep still and not cry out. The fork must have tickled something awful, and Darla was losing the battle of remaining composed. She was bouncing a little in the seat, and her "mmmmm mmmmm" sounds were coming faster and faster. Meanwhile, under the table, her foot waged a private campaign to escape, which of course I did not allow.

It was time to lower the boom. I leaned over the table. "Tickle tickle tickle," I half whispered, taunting. The fork streaked up her sole.

Darla lost it. She burst out in tortured laughter, right there in the corner booth at Chili's. I tickled her for just a second longer before releasing her ankle, which shot back over to her side immediately. Now people were stopping their conversations and looking over at us. I looked calm and sipped my beer, while Darla slowly came down from frenzied laughter to coughing laughs to silent giggles. She was all smiles, oblivious to the stares of those around us. Personally, I was trying to act cool, like this sort of thing happened to me all the time, which I was starting to suspect it might from now on.

"Thanks for the drink, Buzz," she said, rising from the table, "and everything else." She leaned over and gave me a kiss on the mouth that should have been illegal. Wiping a bit of lipstick from the corner of my mouth, she breathed a "bye" to me before turning and heading out of the bar. I did not fail to notice that she was once again wearing her pumps.

I sat there in silence, wondering what other craziness might happen before this day was over. The charm around my neck suddenly grew cold again, and this did not surprise me. I understood it's power now, but not it's motives. The negative side of me wondered what price I would have to pay for this new fantazy fulfilling charm of mine.

While the experience was fresh in my mind, I wanted to jot it down here in my journal. What a crazy day this has been. I just noticed the hot waitress looking over at me again. She looks pissed. She's coming this way, so I'll finish this later.

End of Journal Entry #2

Wow...this entry was even better than the first! Loving this series so far! The old chinese man in the begining of the first journal entry selling magical items reminded me of Gremlins. ;)

Keep up the awesome work.

-DFT

Charmed, I'm sure...

Like your Jenny-the-Bedeviled-Babysitter series, L'n'L, your DoaFTA
series has an irresistible premise, careful set-up, and spare, solid prose. Can I add that you write absolutely electric tickling scenes,
too? (There. I did.)
As far as this eager reader is concerned, you can continue both series
as long as you wish. I really hope that our charmed protagonist brings
his magic to any number of "inappropriate" settings, like work (I
envision him somehow landing a job at a very dignified hotel or
museum.), a religious service (I'm ecumenical. Any denomination will do.), or the back of a cab stuck in rush hour traffic (That ticklin' all adds up on the meter, mac.).
Terrific stuff, L'n'L! Thanks!

This is turning out to be a fantastic series. Welcome to the fold, LnL! Keep up the great work, I'll be reading.

You are all too kind

Again, thanks for all the kind words. DFT, I was totally thinking Gremlins myself when I wrote Journal Entry #1. :) And Capt, I can't exactly say that I know where Buzz will end up. Like I wrote in the Foreword, all I can say is he will definitely end up some unlikely situations, but since I'm making this up as I go, who knows what those will be? :)

I'll try and find the time to throw another entry together for either Jenny or Buzz today.

Laughter

Encore! Was I or wasn't I?

Laughter, what can I say that has not already been said. Once again I honestly felt every tease, every intensed tickle! :) Enrty #2 was well worth the wait, and again I am jealous of the lady in the story! ;-) Looking foward to Enrty #3 :) with butterflies and tingles! :) Keep up the good work! :)

I felt the passion that you put into your stories! :) All the best! Playfultoy2000

Great story! Terrific concept for a series, and you write well too. You are very tallented. I look forward to more, and I intend to make sure I've read all of the stories in your other series mentioned in this thread.

Super Cool!!! One question. Is the tickler male or female, cause I can't tell.

Excellent, very high quality level. One of the best that I have read.

-Jamandi-

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back