• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Just Shoot Me tonight (possible)

Piker2

TMF Regular
I was watching an advertisement for tonights 'Just SHoot Me' and it shows David Spade holding Tiffany Amber Thiessen's foot, then removing her shoe and massaging her foot. He then starts to get carried away and begins to get a little 'wilder' with his massage and proceeds to either nibble or try to nibble her toes. At which point she shrieks and jerks her foot back. Even if this isn't a total tickle scene it does have promise for a great Tiffani Amber Thiessen foot scene where tickling may be implied. I'm not sure if she gets tickled or if the nibble on her toes tickles her, nonetheless she has a cute reaction.

Damn. Now it's a toss up between that, and all the lovely feet and tummys on Temptation Island!

Choices, choices....

thanx a lot man

Sounds like a good scene even if there is no tickling. I will watch it.

Oh my goodness!!! David Spade is one lucky bastard!!! He got to pull her shoe off!! The foot didn't always show clearly, but he played with it for at least 60 seconds and gave a couple of good top shots.

She "freaked" when he tried to suck on her left big toe. She was wearing her second toe ring, too. The scene was pretty damn funny.

Wow!!

pr1nceb0b

p.s. Did anyone see Charmed? Rose McGowan was stretching and had a small shirt on, so her ribs and tummy showed very nicely. Alyssa Milano poked her in the stomach, and Rose flinched and gave a kind of smile for a few seconds. Not bad, either.

Damn!! That Charmed clip sounds great! I watched Temptation Island (I can't believe I'm watching this show!!!)....nothing, except they showed that commercial with the guy giving the raspberries on the girl's stomach.

The scene played out like this.....
Finch is giving her a pedicure and she is preoccupied with editing something and while she's doing that he is proceeding with the pedicure at which point he give's her toes a kiss. Startled, she asks what he's doing and he replies, " a little TLC for your TOE"
He then goes in for the kill and tries to suck her toes at which point she screams and pulls her foot away. Great scene for foot lovers but a missed opportunity for us foot ticklers. All in all pretty darn good.

No tickling in Just Shoot Me although it was surely worth the effort. That Charmed scene does sound great, though! Anyone aware if Charmed episodes are ever rebroadcast?

Charmed is rebroadcast the following Tuesday night at 10pm EST on TNT. I'll try to catch it, and if I can ever get a vidcap device, post it. Good luck to anyone else who can try.

pr1nceb0b

Cable can cost a lot, but certainly does have its benefits, doesn't it, Mica?? <grin> Seriously, though, I wanna say that TNT usually is in most basic cable packages. Maybe that's something you could look into? Or are you too far from the cable company?? If so, I'm sorry about that. Hopefully someone else can cap that scene and post it if I can't get a capture device soon. Keep your fingers crossed.

pr1nceb0b

No question, cable is the way to go, Prince. Between the expense and the fact that I don't really want to be watching more TV than I already do, I haven't bothered with it. I should be moving out of my current pad in around 2 months, though, and I may pick it up at my next place. Good luck capturing that scene, and thanx for posting it!!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back